Davide's Sis has a shameful secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight" they said to each other.

Chapter 3

Davide woke up the next day with a clawing sense that something unforgivable had happened last night.

He scratched at an itch on his stomach and noted the crusty jizz matted into his hair. He had masturbated furiously after he'd kissed his sister, Giorgia, good night. How could he not have? Champagne induced horniness along with his sister sitting casually with her enormous boobs out just sitting there begging to be fondled and their nipples tugged. Stupidly he had taken his own trousers off in a sibling game of oneupmanship, his huge erection straining at his boxers. His cock hard and ready for her.

His sister's bedroom was so close to his he could clearly hear the sound of her orgasming hard.

Giorgia had been sopping wet when she was on the sofa, her knickers soaked through. Once back in the safety of her own space she peeled them off and threw them in a corner, barely waiting to get in bed before her fingers found her swollen clit. Her mind racing with visions of Davide stretching her lips and filling her soaking wet hole.

On waking though Giorgia found she had a new set of problems.

To distract her throbbing head she reached for her phone to check her stats on Mainly Followers. Ah yes, all her fans had messaged her and she needed to reply - fan engagement is very important, as here Reddit mentor had told her.

The second message she read had her snap up in bed, all thoughts of the vaguely incestuous shenanigans last night gone.

"[Giorga's screen name] hi, just thought you should know, I've requested a refund for the so called video you posted the other day. I can't believe you would rip people off like that."

That was one of the nice ones. But they were all like that, 100's of them.

Next to her name in the Account section there was a red exclamation making that was pulsing.

She clicked on the link.

'Account Balance: -£95,000.36'

What the fuck. Her mind raced. How was this possible?

She opened her email. There were several messages from 'accounts payable@mainly-followers.com' politely informing her that they had a strict ppv policy that insisted customers received what they had paid for. No questions asked. She should definitely read the relevant clauses in the contract that they are 100% certain she read in full before signing.

Several other less polite messages from others at the website let her know in colourful language that she should deliver said video of 'watch me suck my brother's dick' before the end of the week or she should be expecting legal action to recover the missing funds.

The last email she read asked to submit verifiable proof to their legal team that the owner of said penis belonged in fact of law to her brother.

Giorgia lent out of her bed and was violently sick into her bedside wastebin.

Some time after 10am Giorgia emerged from her bedroom. She had just remembered to phone in sick to queen Mary's in time for them to find a replacement. Hopefully she'd be able to lecture there again in the future. She had spent the last hour trying to thnk of ways she could get out of her predicament. It was impossible. Her contract was airtight.

The only question was would Davide agree to it?

"Holy fuck sis - you look worse than I feel."

Davide was sitting by the kitchen table holding a huge mug of coffee.

"I hope there's one for me there?" Giorgia asked,

she had emerged wearing some boy shorts and a thin t-shirt but no bra.

"Yeah, should still be hot."

Giorgia poured some coffee and thought to herself she needed to just come out with it - like tearing off a plaster.

"Davide, I need to tell you something terrible."

"Look, Giorgia, I think it's best we don't talk about it again, we were both a bit drunk and horny - christ I need to get laid - I don't think it means anything at all."

Secretly though he was sad he might never get to see those delicious breasts again.

"No, it's worse than that. Ok here it goes, just shut up and listen."

After it was finished Davide sat there, evidently in shock. His coffee now gone cold.

"I have so many questions, he started, like how are they able to do this?"

"I don't know, but I guess the moral of the story, Davide is, read the fucking Ts and Cs."

"So this is really gonna have to happen?"

"I guess so, I just need a copy of your passport and mine and a shot of us together."

"Look", Giorgia continued,

"this is a really fucked up situation. However, I think and I'm 90 % sure you think so too, this is not a terrible outcome. We both know that last night was not just the champagne's fault."

"I wanted you to kiss me. Just like you did. I loved you sneaking looks at my boobs when you thought I wasn't looking. I've been wondering what you're packing down there since I moved in."

She moved closer to Davide. He was sitting down but he was tall enough that his head was nearly in line with hers standing up.

With one motion she pulled off her t-shirt.

"Fuck", Davide gasped, "they're even nicer in the daylight."

"Suck them, please."

Davide reached out and pulled on a stiffening nipple. His other hand hefting her right boob. They were heavy and warm in his hand. He grasped it and pulled her nipple into his mouth exploring it and gently nibbling on it.

His shame at his forbidden thoughts disappeared as he sucked greedily on his sister's nipples. He could hear that her breath had quickened and was letting out little gasps each time his teeth grazed her lengthening pink buds.

"Wait," Giorgia said and stepped back.

"I want you to fuck me, but not for a bit. I need to get this money sorted out first. I can't relax properly until then."

Davide, sighed and said, "you're right I guess."

Brightening, he said "Ok, look I absolutely stink anyway. Why don't we have a shower and that might help with this horrific hangover?"

"I'll go run it, you get naked."

Giorgia flounced off, her boobs swinging as she skipped.

Davide went to get towels from the pile, pulled off his grotty t-shirt and boxers. His cock still stiff, he wrapped a towel around his waist and went into the bathroom.

Giorgia laughed when she saw him.

"Take that towel off, you look ridiculous."

She was in the shower already, water bouncing off her heavy wet breasts. Davide looked at her, he was seeing her completely naked for the first time. He'd never felt so much love for someone as at this time. She was completely perfect in every way. Her tummy was soft but not saggy, her thighs were muscular and firm. Her pussy wasn't bald but had some fuzz around it like she'd had a date recently but it hadn't worked out so she'd let it grow back a bit. Her breasts were beautiful, slightly hanging just above her belly button.

Meanwhile Giorgia, too, was assessing Davide now that he had discarded his towel.

He was moderately hairy, just the right amount without being into Robin Williams territory. Probably needed to hit the gym a bit but definitely no-one was going to kick sand in his face either. What really drew her attention though was the thick and powerful looking cock. It was long, easy 7 or 8 inches, but more importantly it was thick. Giulia was actually a little but nervous she might not fit it in her mouth. She was definitely willing to give it a try though.

"Stop staring at me and get in, idiot." she said to him.

Davide clambered into the shower and embraced his sister. His hard cock sliding up her belly and brushing the underside of her boobs.

Giorgia reached down and grasped his dick. They both gasped.

"Fuck, it's massive" she said.

Davide awkwardly reached down and felt between his sister's thighs. She shifted slightly to let him have better access. With two fingers he found her already engorged clit and started rolling it around between his fingers. His middle finger he pushed towards her sopping wet hole.

"Fuck, you're so wet", he said as he pushed inside the forbidden place.

"This is so wrong.."

"I don't give a fuck" his younger sister replied,

"I just want you to keep doing what you're doing."

They kissed under the shower as their fingers and hands explored each other's bodies. While neither was inexperienced with the opposite sex, this was like the first time for both of them.

The water seemed to be cleansing them of their guilt and shame as well as the crusty jizz and vomit.

Giorgia was already close to cumming from Davide's expert technique on her pussy and he was doing things to her nipples that no-one had ever done before. Her ex had never really shown that much interest in her tits. He said they were too big, how is that even possible.

"Right" she said moving away from Davide,

"I need to get some practice in before we video anything."

Momentarily confused. Davide started to say eh, before he understood what she meant as she reached across to the shelf to grab a hair bobble and started to pull her hair back in a ponytail.

Giorgia moved the shower head away from them and knelt down in front of Davide.

Briefly sizing him up, she took hold of his penis in both hands and gently pulled back his foreskin. Her flat tongue darted out and took a long stroke from the base of his cock to the top of his bell end. Davide groaned in pleasure. "I'm not going to last long" he said.

Giorgia took the full head of his cock into her mouth and rolled her tongue around the ridge. She edged her mouth down to engulf more of his throbbing prick in. Davide was rocking on his heels, very gently fucking her mouth.

"Oh fuck Giorgia, I'm gonna cum, sorry." He shouted.

Giorgia popped his cock out of her mouth and aimed it at her tits.

Ropes and ropes of thick white cum erupted out of his dick. Her massive tits were practically covered in her brother's jizz.

"Wow" she said,

"that is a lot of cum."

Giorgia reached across and grabbed the shower head and rinsed his seed off her boobs.

"You need to get dressed now" she said.

Davide was visibly confused.

"Just do what I tell you" she continued.

Davide stepped out of the shower, dried off and started to find some clean clothes to get dressed.

"No pants", called Giorgia from the bathroom,

"it'll look sexier on video".

Davide looked back towards the bathroom and saw his sister sitting on the edge of the bath masturbating furiously. He watched her curiously as he buttoned up his jeans. Giorgia had one finger rubbing her clit and two fingers on the other hand fucking her cunt.

"You're so sexy sis", he called over.

"Come over and help me out a second"

Davide walked back across the flat and reentered the bathroom. He knelt down next to the bath and pushed his face between her legs.

She smelt of sex. Her labia were thick and ridged, but not huge. Parting her lips he pushed a tongue inside her.

"Fuuuuck" she called out.

He went to town on her clit, sucking and biting alternately he worked her pussy with his tongue. Soon, her back arched and she crushed his head between her thighs.

"I'm cumming" she cried.

Davide could barely breath as her juices ran into his mouth. A few moments later she released his head and said

"fuck, I needed that. Let's do this thing"

"I just want you to stand near the window, I'm going to get ready and set up"

She disappeared into her bedroom for 5 minutes.

When she came out she was wearing a black strappy body that covered precisely nothing of her. The bottom part simply consisted of a pair of black leather straps that disappeared between her legs, because Davide could still see her labia he guessed that it was 'crotchless', the top part was constructed like a bra, but had no cups so her huge boobs just spilled out.

"I got this on sale at Ann Summers" she said, doing a twirl,

"what do you think?"

"Spectacular" Davide was gob-smacked.

Giorgia placed a tripod with circle light facing the window at an angle and moved a mirror across so it would be angled towards the camera.

"OK, I hope you're not camera shy?"

"Bit late for that sis'"

"Well look, just ham it up a bit, should only be 3 minutes"

She started the camera checked that her butt would be visible in the mirror and knelt down in front of Davide.

She looked up at him and said

"wow, big brother, I can't believe this is really happening"

and started unbuckling his belt. With one hand she squeezed where he was already deadly hard.

"Oh my god, I can't believe how big you are"

Giorgia unzipped his jeans, reached inside and pulled his thick hard cock out.

She pulled his foreskin back and assessed the situation. She glanced at the camera to ensure there was a clear line of site, and then engulfed almost the whole of his penis.

"Holy shit", Davide gasped in genuine surprise.

"I didn't realise my little sister was such a slut."

"I'm only a slut for my big brother's big hard cock"

Davide was having a hard time not laughing, but the sensation of his sister bobbing on his dick managed to stop him.

Giorgia popped his dick out of her mouth and slapped her cheek with the bell end. Lifting his cock up in the air she went to work on his balls, while wanking his cock furiously. She was like a woman possessed.

Davide was having a hard time holding his cum in, so he started trying to imagine the outrage that would ensue if anyone found out about it. He was past caring though. Love for his sister had overtaken any shame he might have. The look in her eyes as she stared into his told him she felt the same.

With a look of slutty abandon Giorgia went back to work on his cock head. Rolling her tongue around his purple ridge, paying close attention to his frenulum, his hedonic system went into overdrive and he could feel his cum boiling in his balls.

He reached down and squeezed his sister's engorged nipple and whispered in her ear

"I'm about ten seconds away"

At this signal she went into full ayehego mode: tongue out eyes rolled back wanking him furiously towards her open mouth.

"That's right slut get ready for your brother's big load"

Davide took a deep breath as he felt the final signs of cumming, gasped and let rip a stream off hot jizz at his little sister's face. Most landed on Giorgia's outstretched tongue but he managed to get some on her face and glasses too.

Davide grabbed the camera off the tripod and filmed close up on her cum striped face as she smiled for her fans.

"Thank you brother that was amazing."

Davide pressed the stop recording button.

12