All Comments on 'Dawg Origins: Chocolate Lavender'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn hot!

I hope we see more of Chocolate Lavender. The way she seduced MC and got him hooked even when she wasn't Lavender anymore was great.

TerraKhanTerraKhanalmost 6 years ago
Best Story Ever

I hope chapter 2 comes early.

This is by far the best story I have read, the story line and sex scene was mind blowing...

Please don't take too long

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 6 years agoAuthor
TROLL

I believe I am being harassed, stalked by a cunt who keeps posting faux personal adds in this comments section. This fucking loser has nothing better to do than act out possibly in protest to the story itself. Troll, you will get no free advertising here and I will not change the settings on this story to suit your, cyber-stalking ass.

Find yourself the slightest semblance of a life, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Just gotta say man I've been reading all your stories for a year now and you're the best erotic story teller I've had the pleasure of reading keep it up man this shits fire. I'm gonna be bored as hell in college so hopefully I get to read more of your new works. On a side note will the bad milf series be continued? it's my favorite series you've done.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 2 years ago

Any chance of her coming out of hiding and doing what she does best?

Thanks Mondo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous