Dawn and Marie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No ... It sounds like he's doing all his driving now."

Aggie came in, climbing on the bed, Marie trailing her; "Does she always get that noisy?"

"Only when she's coming."

"Christ, that would drive me crazy."

"Oh, I don't know. There's nothing like confirmation you're doing it right."

***

They returned in July. John was looking pretty fit, having dropped some weight (he said almost twenty pounds) from walking almost every day. May seemed a bit trimmer also; she said she'd been walking with John. But she'd also let her hair grow more, so it was like this great golden mane. Aggie was just as trim as ever, but she too had let her hair grow, and now tumbled over her shoulders in a brown wave.

In preparation I had exchanged the bed in the spare room to a king size, which brought smiles to their faces. They had no sooner unpacked when Dawn and Marie dragged John back into the bedroom, not even bothering with closing the door. Both women shucked out of the only thing they were wearing; simple dresses, crawled onto the bed, and opened their legs in blatant invitation. May, Aggie and I watched as he threw cloths in all directions, almost tripping trying to get his shoes off, then tumbling onto the bed. Marie lifted/pulled him into her clutches; closing her legs over his head and burying him face first in her pussy.

"Ladies, I do believe he's in good hands. Shall we go to the other bed?"

My first impressions were right; May had lost weight, her waist was smaller, her belly flatter, and her butt firmer. A nice package made even better. She did a slow turn; looking over her shoulder for my reaction. I think my low whistle pleased her.

Turning to Aggie I asked what surprises she had for me. "Oh, I don't have any surprises. We're just going to fuck. But I do have one request for some time this week."

"And that is?"

"I want to try anal. I've heard about it, and seen it in movies, now I want to try it."

"You do have an ass that begs for attention. I would be delighted to help you out. But now I want you on my face and May on my cock.

As much as we were in the mood, May still needed a bit of attention and I was more than ready to give it, and Aggie was right there to help. In minutes she was writhing and then pushing me onto my back. Even as her pussy was sliding down my cock, another puss was descending to my mouth.

Hands on thighs, I guided Aggie right where I wanted her; first swiping at her pussy, then sucking her clit. It wasn't but a minute and it was at full, one inch plus, length and she was grinding on my face.

I could feel May posting up and down, then making a circular motion before going back to the posting. She kept that up for the longest time, pausing periodically to quiver and clench, then starting up again.

Meanwhile I was trying my best to drive Aggie wild and when my tongue tickled her butt hole I thought I'd done it by the way she jumped. There was a pause, and she pushed hard against me. So I played with that welcoming rosebud. The more I tickled, the more she squirmed; this woman was ready for butt play. I made up my mind to tease her for several days.

Those two had me trying to last as long as I could, but soon I was pulling Aggie down as hard as I could while arching up into May and shooting into her. That seemed to trigger another climax from May, and a first one from Aggie. By the time Aggie flopped off to the side I swear I was drowning in pussy juices. May leant down, licking at my face and then bending to our lover's pussy for more juice.

We cuddled for a while, then stumbled into the shower; helping each other clean up.

***

Dinner was casual; burgers, corn, beer. Come as you are, so to speak. Everyone wanted to know what was planned for the coming week as they knew the boat was involved.

***

The next day was given over to preparations. That's to say the women went shopping while John and I cleaned and stocked the boat.

The one true downside to a trimaran is you have three hulls to clean. And while Dawn, Marie and I had been using her,The Dancerstill needed a good scrub. We made sure fuel and water tanks were topped; running her over to the fuel dock for thirty gallons of diesel. For this trip John stayed out of my way; observing everything and saying very little. Back at our slip he stepped off and secured lines almost as well as I would. I had to compliment that, and he smiled broadly.

About five the women showed up, the car packed with groceries, ice and wine. With six working, everything was quickly stowed away and then it was time for dinner. I set up the transom mount grill and started steaks, Dawn had made up a special potato salad, and Marie opened a bottle of Malbec.

Somewhere around ten we drove back to the house where Marie took her dad to bed, Aggie picked Dawn and May happily jumped in bed with me.

***

We didn't get out of the house until ten; after all no one wanted to get up early, we had to have breakfast, and of course clean up after. We cleared the harbor mouth by eleven and headed north up Colvos passage. Once clear of the fishermen in the area we ran up the main and unfurled the genoa. We had a light wind coming straight down the channel, so we worked a series of long tacks. This was a perfect training run for our inexperienced companions; just enough sail handling to learn, not so much as to confuse anyone. At first Marie or Dawn were on the helm as I instructed and oversaw, but as the day went on everyone had time on the wheel. Handling the helm on a sailboat is a whole lot different from a car; youfeelthe water rushing past the rudder, she's alive to the helmsman. John, May, and Aggie had smiles that lasted all day, and couldn't stop talking about it.

We stopped at the Indian village at Blake Island for Smoked Salmon dinner and entertainment. Another disadvantage to a Tri is you can't tie up just anywhere; we had to tie off on one of the many floats available, and take the dinghy strapped to our port side. It took two trips, but I ran everyone into shore.

We enjoyed ourselves, returning to the boat in time for sunset drinks in the cockpit. After the show, we broke up for the night; John taking Aggie to the forward cabin, Dawn and May to the aft cabin, and Marie and I in the converted berth in the salon.

We made quiet love, cuddling as much as anything. John and Aggie were also quiet, but every now and then we could hear a muffled 'yip' from Dawn.

I rose twice in the night, checking everything, enjoying standing naked in the summer night air. The second time Marie joined me; we held each other; staring up at the stars.

***

We headed north after breakfast. Bainbridge Island on our left, Seattle across The Sound to our right. We were headed for Port Townsend and a night of music. To get there, we had another day of long tacks against a wind out of the north. Even at Marrowstone Point as we turned west the wind stayed on our nose. The crew was tiring from a day of steady work so I fired off the auxiliary and we stowed sails.

The marina was crowded, but we managed to get a pier's end berth. Taking time to rest and change clothes, we ambled into town, window shopping and generally just being tourists. Eventually we found a place placing Blues and we all agreed that was what we wanted. Finding a large open table to the back, we happily settled in for the night.

Dinner was noisy, happy and delicious. The waitress serving us made sure we had a steady supply of drinks; we made sure she had a steady supply of compliments. Aggie even made a pass at her which wasn't so much turned down as deflected; she knew how to handle customers.

The music was great; a series of local bands, all trying their best, some actually really good.

The only down part of the evening happened about ten when two young guys approached the table, offering to take any or all the women off our hands. John and I began rising at the same moment, but Aggie's hands on our wrists stopped us as she looked up at them; ""Boys, you're cute, and If I were in my twenties, I might take you up on that. But I'm a bit older now, and I have a couple men here that know how to make a woman sing. All together I have five lovers at this table. Do you honestly think you can top that?"

***

At the boat we split into trios and since we were at a pier, I went to the aft cabin with Aggie and Dawn. They had a wonderful time playing with each other, really getting into a 69 when I felt the boat dip, and heard voices. Quickly pulling on shorts I stepped into the main cabin as John entered from forward. On deck we found our two Romeos; definitely drunk and hollering for women.

Now, these guys weren't looking for trouble, they just thought they could improve their chances now. But when I told them it was time to go home they did take a swing at me and John. But they were on a boat, and one they weren't familiar with, so the first one swung, tripped into the starboard netting, and smacked his face on the float. Number two got to John, only to take a left jab to his nose. "Go home boys. Next I call the sheriff, and he's not going to be happy."

Greeted as conquering heroes, we had our brains fucked out the rest of the night.

***

No one felt like sailing in the morning. Not even with the promise of skinny dipping at the end of the day. So, we just kicked back. May and Aggie went into town for 'more look-about' (I read that as shopping). Marie stretched out on the port netting, and Dawn was below on her computer.

"Aaa, excuse me ..."

I looked up to see our two wandering Romeos standing on the dock; both wearing sheepish looks.

"What is it?"

"We, ah ... that is to say ... damnI'mreallysorryaboutlastnightandIcamebytoapologize."

I turned to John; "What did he just say?"

"I think he just apologized for last night."

I looked back at the young man standing there. "Is that right?"

"Yes sir. I drank too much and made an ass of myself. I'm really sorry, that's not how I usually am."

"Well, alright. How's your lip? You smacked it pretty good when you fell."

Rubbing his lower lip, he responded; "I guess I earned that."

"You still have to apologize to the ladies for your behavior earlier."

About then, Aggie came up behind him; "Are you back again?"

"Yes ma'am, I came to say I'm sorry for my being an ass last night"

"Alright, accepted. But don't do that ever again. The next time you might run into somebody in a bad mood."

"Yes ma'am"

"Son, what's your name?"

"Jason, Jason Meyers."

"And your quiet friend?"

"Brendan Maxwell."

"What do you guys do when you're not making asses of yourselves in bars?"

"We're gamers."

"Excuse me? You sit around playing games?"

"No, no. We develop and program games. That's why we are over here, too much pressure lately. We wanted to get away from that."

"Well, I'd say you did. Got a card?"

I took their cards, gave them one of mine and sent them on their way.

"He's cute ..." from Marie behind me.

I didn't ask which one.

***

The next morning we were off to the San Juan Islands. I knew a quiet spot behind Shaw Island where we could have privacy and swim in warm water. The wind coming down The Straights of Juan de Fuca was pushing twenty five miles per hour so we were knocking off a steady seventeen knots with a single reef in the main and a working jib on the forestay. Once we got in amongst the islands the wind became fluky so we just stowed sails and motored the last few miles.

Once anchor was set, I declared 'swim call'. There were bodies going in all directions and none had stitch one on them. I waited long enough to rig the swim ladder, and then I was in there with them.

Puget Sound averages 52 degrees water temp in the summer, 51 in the winter. You'd think at those temperatures no one could stay in the water more than a few minutes, but we were in over an hour; splashing and playing. How you ask? If you find a shallow spot with sandy bottom and minimal tidal changes, the sun will warm the water to high 60s, sometimes even low 70s, but that's rare.

At one point I had Aggie reach up and hold the netting. That stretched her up, drawing her tits tight; making them an excellent target for me. She lasted almost five minutes before dropping back into the water and sucking my cock. Seeing what we were doing, Marie had her dad grab the netting, and she pulled his hips up and clear of the water, sucking on his cock. But before he could cum, his strength gave out and he fell back into the water. The others had been watching, and razzed him for not staying up. That sparked a competition to see who could hold on longest. Marie lasted longest, screaming her way through two tongue induced orgasms.

***

While we rested John asked why I'd taken the young men's cards. "I'll check them out. First, to see if they were telling me the truth. Second, we're always looking for new investments; small companies that just need a bit more juice to step up into the ranks of the successful. Now I'm not saying everyone we invest in will make millions; several of our 'babies' just make a very good living for their owners, and a decent return for us. We'll see about these guys."

***

It was a beautiful evening with a warm breeze and a long, drawn out sunset. Still naked, we lolled about the cockpit, sipping wine and talking quietly. Aggie was stretched out on her belly just to my right; her rounded but cheeks flexing as she wagged her upright legs back and forth. Every now and then her rosebud winked at me. The temptation was building, so I knelt next to her; "Go below, in the head you'll find everything needed for an enema. When you have done that twice, take a quick shower and come to me."

The others watched her going below, not having heard my instructions only knowing I had whispered something. After a while the pairing off had begun with Marie again curling up with John, May and Dawn were in the starboard netting already into a slow 69.

Sitting in a corner of the cockpit, I watched the action around me. The two in the net were deep (literally) into each other; faces pressed into pussies, their moans echoing between the hulls. Marie was sucking John's cock again; moving slowly, obviously savoring every moment. His head was tilted back; eyes closed and his hands softly caressed her hair.

Aggie finally joined me; sunset a magenta memory in the southwestern sky. Slithering into my lap she offered a tit to my mouth, which I gladly took. Several quick flicks and that nipple was hard as it had ever been. "When you sent me below, did that mean you're taking my ass tonight?"

"I'm going to love your ass just like you've been wanting, and everyone will see it happen. Once I start, I'm not stopping. Shall we begin?"

She shivered, wrapping arms around my neck, her mouth against my neck. I could hear her breathing; short and sharp a quiver in her voice as she said; "Yes. I want you in my ass. I don't want you stopping. This is the way you will make me yours. John has my pussy, and he'll get my ass later, but you get it first."

Even as she was whispering into my neck, my fingers sought her pussy, delving in, finding her juices flowing. Her clit was already standing clear of its hood and she squirmed in my lap. Soon I had her stretched out on the cockpit seat, her butt bouncing against the cushion as my lips sucked her clit. Her loud groaning had attracted the others and they silently gathered on the other seats. Rolling her to her stomach: I lifted her hips and rubbed her butt; caressing warmth deep into the skin. Soon I followed with kisses and nibbles. The more I kissed, the more she moaned. The more I nibbled, the more she groaned. Soon I had her cheeks well parted, and my tongue opening the bud within.

Once she had relaxed and loosened a bit I began running a finger around the lip. As soon as she opened for me, my finger slipped in. "Oh God. That's what I want. Give me more, give me more."

And more is what she got. Reaching back to the corner I had been sitting in, I pulled a bottle of lube out, spreading a generous amount on two fingers. They slipped easily into her, causing another loud groan. When the third finger followed, I knew she was ready.

Just playing with her had my cock hard, red and ready. Spreading more lube into her opening hole and over my cock I took my place behind her. With cock head against her I asked one last time; "Are you sure? Last chance."

"Oooh ... I told you; take me. Do anything. John ... I love you, but I love Ron also, this is my offering to him."

I pushed. At first there was resistance, her hand pushed back against my thigh for a moment, and then she relaxed and I slid in. Instantly she started deep breathing; holding her breath and then exhaling forcefully. Every time she exhaled, I slid another inch in. When I hit bottom I stopped, holding myself firmly against her cheeks. I felt her sphincter spasm against the root of my cock; I almost came right then, but gritting my teeth I held on. When she relaxed again I pulled partly back, then pushed back in. Again she moaned even as she huffed. Slowly at first, then faster and faster I pushed in. Her fingers digging into the cushion, she arched back; trying to get ever more cock buried in her. Sweat running off my face I drove in. No longer thinking, only feeling her clenching on my rod, I slammed against her, driving deeper than I've ever been; shooting cum that came from the deepest parts of me. Groaning, yelling, moaning, Aggie told us all she was coming. There were no coherent words, but we knew.

Finished, she collapsed to the cushion under her, and all I could do for a moment was fall upon her. Finally I eased to the cockpit sole, my hand tenderly caressing the ass I'd just loved.

***

We slid back into our berth at the marina the next afternoon, and after putting everything right we drove home where everyone collapsed.

"Ron, my ass is still sore. Thank you. Dawn was right, it was something to remember."

*****

12