All Comments on 'Dawn and the Softball Coach'

by cloakndagger772

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 1 month ago

" I explained how I felt left out, and she immediately apologized"...Really? And all was well? She never wanted to fuck the coach? That he knew off...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot stuff. I was hoping that she would play with the coach again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a fool. As if he didn't know that his wife wanted to fuck Jimmy and then he did nothing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So just another cuckold story. In real life the husband would go off and fuck a young cheer leader just to get even. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just another expression of irrealistic behaviour of an husband without a male brain. Same old cuckish fantasy.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

So cuckie boy never got to experience his own "other sex toy"? He just let her decide she wanted to suck and fuck the Coach and did nothing to stop it. They hadn't discussed her having a threesome or simply fucking the Coach. Well, we know who wears the trousers in that family, eh cuckie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You guys kill me. The category is for wives that have sex with other men. The author says this story includes a wife having sex with other men. Yet you read it and complain.

Why read it?

re you mad that your teenie little weenies get stiff at this stuff you supposedly hate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lol, these neckbeards.

"I hate cuck stories!"

Proceeds to read and comment on every click story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"...Our league had a surprising number of single and divorced mothers; as a result, Coach Jimmy never seemed to lack for women..." —

So why the hell does sweet, gentle, really a nice guy... Coach Jimmy have to go after married women? If he never seemed to lack for women then he had NO NEED to seduce and bed the married ones. Jimmy has a self-centered personality disorder and is a sexual predator. He is not a great guy. He's slime. He needs a good "T-Balling" to put him on the 'right path to redemption'.

Call this what it is. It's "Cuckroach Comics" for self-loathing, feckless males (can they be called men?) who please themselves in the dark thinking about their "faithful" wives slaving away to pleasure their strident bulls. S. I. C. K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot. True stories are the best.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 month ago

Story was HOT, AF - in my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yea I like it when you write about your own disgusting spouce

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Coach Jimmy needs to have his face and gonads tenderized with an aluminum ball bat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot story! Can't wait to read about more of Dawn's adventures. Keep on writing!!!

TreesthreeTreesthree28 days ago

So a child in T ball is 5 Dawn was 21 at the start of the story I'm no mathimation but you knocked her up when she was 14, unless your from Arkansas you should probably be in prison

cloakndagger772cloakndagger77228 days agoAuthor

The child was three at the beginning of the story. In our local league, fix and six years olds are in coach pitch. Tee ball is for three and four year olds.

We married immediately after high school, Dawn graduated a year early - we were nineteen and seventeen, respectively. The baby was born a month before our first anniversary. Eighteen plus three is twenty-one.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

oh pleaze...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercloakndagger772@cloakndagger772
Updated 5.7.2024: My first fictional story, A Taste of Kate, will be published to my Patreon tomorrow, and to Literotica a month later. This is the longest story I have ever written, coming in at close to 25k works. I also happen to think that it's pretty hot, if you are i...