Dawn and the Softball Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really didn't fully grasp what she was wanted. I just wanted to get to having sex with my incredibly hot wife. But she was so persuasive that I found myself agreeing with whatever this was that she intended. "Okay," I told her. "Go tell him good night."

She smiled. "Okay," she answered. "I'll be back in a minute. Keep it warm for me."

Dawn grabbed a blanket from our closet, then walked out of our bedroom wearing nothing but that red lace teddy.

I found myself alone, not completely sure precisely what was happening and why. Dawn's words and attitude said that she'd be right back, but what exactly was on her mind? It was obvious that she was turned on by Jimmy. She was walking in there wearing some extremely sexy, revealing lingerie. Surely, the blanket was just a ruse to at the very least show her body off to him.

I laid there for three or four minutes in the dim bedroom, wondering just what was going on. Then, the bedroom door opened, admitting Dawn in her sexy red lingerie -- and trailing behind her, hand in hand, was Jimmy wearing nothing but boxer shorts. Without a word, she climbed up onto the bed next to me and laid down on her back. Jimmy followed suit, climbing up on the other side of her.

My stomach was churning. My head was spinning. My mouth was dry.

My cock was hard.

We laid there in silence in the near dark for several minutes. I didn't know what to think or do. I wasn't sure what exactly was going on. She had brought this man back to our bedroom, brought him into our bed... but she was just lying there. Was she just planning to sleep between us?

Shortly after, I felt her fingers close around my cock, and she began stroking me with her right hand. I moved to kiss her, and she let a soft moan into my mouth. After a bit, she turned her face from me, but continued slowly stroking my cock. I could feel motion on the bed, and cam to realize that she had her left hand on Jimmy's cock, was stroking him at the same time as she stroked me. Then I heard soft smacking sounds and realized that the two of them were kissing.

Soon, she turned back and began kissing me again. I decided to begin to explore with my own hands, and discovered a situation that is burned into my brain until this day.

I slid my hand under the waistband of those tiny, lacy red panties, intent on stroking her clit. What I found instead was Jimmy's hand already doing exactly what I had planned to do. So I slid my fingers further down to her sopping opening and slid a finger inside. Her moaning as my finger was inside of her pussy, while I could feel another man stroking her clit... my brain was ready to short circuit. In a moment, the intensity was ramped up yet again as he slid his finger down inside of her pussy -- alongside my own -- to gather more of her lubrication and go back to strumming her clit.

In all of my life, I don't know that I can recall a more purely erotic moment than this particular scene. Seeing and feeling his hand inside her panties in that low light, the red lace distended out around his hand, her eyes clenched shut in rapture, the feel of her molten wet heat on my hand... just thinking of this never fails to make me hard.

We kept this up, me working a finger, then two, in and out of her hole while Jimmy stroked her clit and occasionally slid inside of her next to my fingers to moisten his. It didn't take long until her belly grew hard, her legs began to shake and her pussy absolutely FLOODED with moisture as she mewed in orgasm.

Dawn sat up, kissed him, kissed me, then helped Jimmy remove his boxers. It would seem that her guess was right -- Jimmy was definitely at least an inch longer than me, and was quite thick. My wife glanced at me with a grin, then leaned down to swallow his cock with gusto.

The actual sex is a bit of a blur. I know that she sucked my cock some as well, but once he worked that fat thing inside of her, she seemed to disconnect from reality a bit. I remember her facing me, his big hands holding her hips as he drove into her from behind with long, battering strokes. I remember her trying -- and failing -- to maintain oral contact with my cock, or even eye contact, as her face collapsed into the comforter while he continued to drive into her from behind.

I do remember feeling a little lost, a little left out. Oddly enough, even though I was still very turned on, my own erection went away after a while. The fucking went on for what felt like hours, although it surely didn't last THAT long. Eventually, she disconnected with him and turned around to suck him, looked over her shoulder and invited me to fuck her -- but her focus immediately went back to sucking him. I actually tried to get inside of her, but my own dick stubbornly refused to get properly hard again... and I discovered that his marathon fucking had worn away every bit of her natural lubricant so that I couldn't get inside of her regardless. I satisfied myself by licking and playing with her pussy, noting the angry red appearance of her labia and the gaped open state of the hole itself.

Eventually, they took a break. Jimmy admitted with some embarrassment that he was on antidepressant medication that made orgasm almost impossible for him to achieve. Dawn went back to sucking us in turn, though she whispered in my ear asking me why I didn't fuck her. I smiled and whispered back that we'd talk about it later. I did find my erection slowly beginning to return, at least.

Jimmy continued to be embarrassed about being unable to come, and finally suggested that maybe he should head on back to bed. He thanked us profusely for the fun and took his leave. The moment he stepped out, Dawn looked at me. I knew what she was thinking -- it was pretty much a personal insult to her for him to not orgasm; it was a personal challenge, as far as she was concerned. "Would you mind..." she started.

I smiled and shook my head. "Nope, go finish him off," I answered.

She smiled, kissed me, and followed him out of the bedroom.

I laid there alone for a good twenty minutes or so when Dawn reappeared looking tired but happy. "I take it that you succeeded?" I asked.

She gave me a weary grin. "I did," she answered. "I rode him for a while, then sucked him until he finally came. He did seem really grateful," she added. "It's really hard for him to get off, he says."

She looked at me as she climbed into bed. "But you haven't come yet," she observed. "We need to fix that."

And so, we did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue -- for those who are concerned that Dawn didn't care about me or how I felt, you don't need to worry. She was drunk, we hadn't communicated well, and she absolutely got caught up in the moment of playing with a new toy. I explained how I felt left out, and she immediately apologized and owned her behavior. She felt very bad about it, promised to never ignore me again -- and she kept that promise.

Interactions with Coach Jimmy after these events were... awkward for a few months. He seemed ill at ease around us for a bit, often seeming to be worried that he had made things weird in our marriage or that we saw him differently. Sadly, we have learned that this is often the case when you play with people that you know; it seems to be very common for otherwise "vanilla" people to treat extramarital sex like this as no big deal. Eventually, he came to understand that everything was, in fact, cool -- and he would make the odd double entendre joke from time to time... but only if he was sure that no one else could hear.

I had figured that we'd end up playing with Jimmy again, but not long after the events of this story, he started seriously dating another mom from the ballpark -- a woman who he once drunkenly admitted did not hold a candle to my wife in terms of looks or sexual prowess. Despite these admissions, he married that woman; as far as I know, he's still married to her twenty plus years later.

Thanks for reading this story.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

oh pleaze...

cloakndagger772cloakndagger77227 days agoAuthor

The child was three at the beginning of the story. In our local league, fix and six years olds are in coach pitch. Tee ball is for three and four year olds.

We married immediately after high school, Dawn graduated a year early - we were nineteen and seventeen, respectively. The baby was born a month before our first anniversary. Eighteen plus three is twenty-one.

TreesthreeTreesthree27 days ago

So a child in T ball is 5 Dawn was 21 at the start of the story I'm no mathimation but you knocked her up when she was 14, unless your from Arkansas you should probably be in prison

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hot story! Can't wait to read about more of Dawn's adventures. Keep on writing!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lisa at the Soccer Tournament Soccer mom lets the dads and the coach have their way.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Learns about a Big Cock My brother-in-laws cock becomes an object of desire.in Loving Wives
Under Pressure Husband watches his wife get fucked by an old bastard.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 01 50 yr old married MILF fucks 18 yr old German's HUGE cock.in Loving Wives
Wife Fucks an 18 Year Old Guy Sue meets a younger guy at a bar and eventually gives in.in Loving Wives
More Stories