Dawn of Corruption Ch. 02

Story Info
Dawn is a bad girl that must be punished.
16.2k words
4.71
20.7k
20
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devinter
Devinter
521 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND WARNING TO READERS: This chapter features reluctance, anal sex, BDSM elements, spanking, piss drinking, and what could be interpreted as orgasm denial - among other things. If you are not into this, I urge you not to read this story, as I suspect things will only get worse from here on out.

Also, as mentioned in the first chapter: I am not certain if the series will include any vaginal penetration at all, as our main heroine wishes to save that for marriage. Time will tell, but if it does occur, expect it closer to the end of the story.

It is a work of fiction, and all of the sexualized characters in the story are above the age of eighteen.

This is part 2 of what is going to be an ongoing series. As mentioned in the first part; Go ahead and leave a comment if you wish for the series to include a specific kink of yours, or if there is something you'd perhaps like to see less of. Whatever you are into, I do not kink-shame anyone, and almost nothing is off the table - I am on this site to challenge myself, and writing about new kinks that I do not fully grasp myself is part of that challenge. Obviously, I will do my research. Thank you for reading.

--- DAWN OF CORRUPTION - CHAPTER 2 ---

When Dawn looked at the clock the following morning, a sense of panic immediately rushed through her. She had overslept, and missed church. It was a little past eleven o'clock already, and she honestly could not remember the last time that she had slept in this late on a Sunday. "Oh nooooo.." she said out loud. What would Jennifer think? She was almost certain she'd be terribly disappointed with her. Church was sacred, after all. But it was hopeless now. The sermon started at 10 already, and would be wrapping up by now at the very latest. Even if she rushed straight there, she wouldn't make it.

- "Forgive me, Father.." she said, with a lump in her throat, and stared at the picture of Jesus that she had hung on the wall of her dorm room. She felt so ashamed. All this because of a boy, she thought. But then she quickly pushed that thought away, because Sebastian was more than just some random boy. She really cared about him. At least, those were the kind of emotions that she felt when she thought about him.

Sebastian's jacket was still in bed with her. It still smelled of him, but was now also clearly marked with her own scent as well. In particular, the scent of her sin. She knew it was wrong - to masturbate, and to pleasure herself in such a manner, but.. Her mind went back to last night. How she had rubbed herself on his jacket. She could see her wetness all over the fabric, especially on one of the sleeves. It was very noticeable. She needed to wash this as soon as possible.

Dawn got up and took a shower, and got ready to face the day. Around noon, Jen called her, and she sighed deeply before answering, expecting to get properly scolded. But it didn't happen - In fact, Jennifer didn't even mention her absence from Church at all. That made her feel a little better about it. Instead, she talked about their shared experience from last night over at Rowland Park, although she was much too focused on Kyle.

- "He texted me good morning, you know!" she said, her voice full of glee. "How sweet is that!? He's totally into me."

- "I'm happy for you." Dawn lied. She tried to sound as genuine as possible. After all, she didn't want to come across as jealous or judgmental, nor did she want her friend to worry about her being unsupportive. If Kyle really made her happy, that was honestly all that mattered. Though she was a little worried that if they'd start dating, she'd always be the third wheel, as Jen was the only real friend she had. "Anyways. What are you up to right now?" She asked, just wanting to change the subject.

- "I don't know, why? Do you need me to come over?" Jennifer said. She sounded confused by the question. "Or do you want me to go with you to get coffee? You did sort of casually invite Sebastian, remember?" she continued. "Why?"

Dawn blinked a few times, then almost dropped her phone as she realized what day it was today. That's right! Last night she had said that she would always go to get coffee at this cute little cafe near the river on Sundays. She'd always go there after Church, although she left that part out. And she had sort of left an open invitation for Sebastian, or the whole group really, to join her there if they so desired.

"Uhm.. R-Right. Yeah. That.." she mumbled, still trying to figure out what to say, and how. She wanted to say "Oh god I can't believe I forgot!" but it seemed a bit over-dramatic to admit. She hadn't forgotten, not really. Her mind had just been occupied by other thoughts. "I didn't go today, and it's almost noon. Do you think they actually went there and I just sort of stood them up? Oh no.." she said.

- "Yeah I don't know if they actually went there. Maybe? But I'm down for a cup of coffee if you are. Why don't you just meet me there? And If I see them, I'll tell them you're coming?" Jen suggested.

Dawn agreed. It seemed to be the best solution. "Okay, see you soon.." she said and ended the phone call. She still felt like it would be awkward to go there and see them now. She had told them she usually got there around 11:30 and it'd way past noon before she'd get there now. Surely, even if they had gone, they wouldn't still be sticking around by now? Dawn felt miserable. That was two things that had gone badly already, and the day had just started! She sighed deeply, and tried her best to not let it ruin the rest of her day.

Dawn got herself ready as quickly as she could before heading off to the cafe. She wore her hair down, and it had really grown out since she started school. It was almost down to her middle back now. She usually liked to braid it in the mornings when she went to church, so that it didn't get in the way during the service. Two braids, one on each side, like a pair of twin tails. But there was no time for that now. Her hair was silky smooth and a little wavy, with a natural curl that was especially noticeable at the very end of it. Today she chose to wear black skirt, a white blouse, and a red sweater. It wasn't something she usually did, but she felt the need for a change of look today. Maybe it was her imagination playing tricks on her, but she thought she looked quite cute in it. Around her wrist, she wore the bracelet with the cross charm, as she always did. She really liked the way it glittered in the sun, feeling that it made it look divine in a way.

It was a fifteen minute walk to the coffee shop, which was in an old building on the opposite side of campus from where Dawn's dormitory was located. It was quite close to Church, which was partly why she visited there every Sunday. But it was also a cozy little place, and one that she was happy she had found. A brick-and-mortar, mom-and-pop cafe. Not one of those Starbucks that girls her age were supposed to adore. This was her sort of place.

As she approached the cafe, she couldn't help but smile, because the door had a big window and she could see inside. There was Sebastian. He was sitting at the far table in the corner, wearing black jeans, a red dress shirt, and a tie around his neck. He was talking with Jennifer and Robin, and they looked to be having a good time. Part of her wanted to turn around and walk back home immediately - She suddenly felt embarrassed and stupid about being so late, and the mere look of Sebastian made her heart skip a beat and fill her with a sort of shyness that was hard to put into words. She wanted to be as close to him as possible, yet make a full retreat all at the same time. He seemed like such an intellectual man. A cultured gentleman. He belonged with the world, not her, she thought.

Then it occurred to her that she still had his jacket at home. Perhaps she had been rude not to bring it. But it needed to be washed first. She couldn't hand it over in it's current state, that much was clear.

She walked slowly towards the door, still tempted to just turn her heels. Then Jen started waving at her from inside, and seemed to yell out a greeting, and both Sebastian and Robin turned their attention towards her, as well as at least half a dozen other patrons due to Jen being way too loud and making a scene.

Dawn froze, unsure of what to do now, and embarrassed by the attention. There was no point in trying to run now, as she had already been spotted. She muttered under her breath, tried her best to smile, and walked through the big glass doors. She was immediately met with the scent of cinnamon buns recently taken out of the oven, of freshly ground coffee beans, and the smell of baked croissants.

- "Hey! Over here, come sit down." Said Jen, at least a few decibels too loudly, and she pulled a chair out for Dawn to take a seat at the same table as her, Sebastian and Robin. The empty chair was next to Sebastian, and Dawn figured that her clever friend might have set that up intentionally. She sat down while keeping her back straight, and her hands in her lap.

- "You didn't have to get up!" she said shyly, as Sebastian - and then Robin, following his example - took to their feet as she had approached, as a proper gentleman often did.

- "It's good to see you again." He said, and looked at her with kind eyes. His smile made Dawn blush. "What would you like to order?" He asked, and handed her a little menu pamphlet that the cafe kept on the tables at all times, and she had no choice but to respond.

- "Um.." she glanced around the table. Her heart was beating so fast, she was afraid it would break her ribcage. It was just too much of a coincidence that Sebastian was here for any other reason than her invitation the day before. He had actually decided to show up. What did that mean!? She didn't know. But there was no doubt now. This was no accident. "Uhm.. I usually just take a regular coffee. No cream or sugar." She replied. "A-And sometimes I get a blueberry muffin. They make them real nice here."

Sebastian nodded and got up on his feet once again, then looked back at her. "Very good. I'll be right back with your order." He said, then turned his back towards them to go place it.

- "Y-You don't have to get it for me.." She tried to say, but she said it so weakly and so slowly that he definitely didn't hear her. Robin laughed at that. She blushed, ignored giving him a response, and turned towards Jennifer. "Did you text Kyle and told him you were here?" She asked her friend.

- "Yeah!" Jen smiled. "But seems he's busy today, and can't make it. Look at this picture he sent me though! Isn't he cute?" Jennifer held her phone up, showing a picture of Kyle sticking his tongue out and doing a cross-eyed expression. It was the absolute opposite of cute. But she didn't want to hurt Jen's feelings.

- "Ohh.. yeah, super cute!" Dawn replied, giving Jen the best fake smile that she could manage without looking suspicious, but no matter how hard she tried, her voice was dripping with sarcasm. Jennifer scowled at her.

- "You need to give him a chance, Dawn. He's a kind-hearted guy. He'll grow on you, you'll see!" She said it like she was certain it was the only possible outcome.

- "You barely know him, Jen.. I think it's a bit too early to tell if he's 'the one'.." Dawn said with a shrug of her shoulders. She felt a bit bad for saying that to Jen, who she considered to be her best friend, but she couldn't stand the idea of Jennifer being disappointed, or heartbroken, or ending up with the wrong guy. She had learned that lesson from her parents. They were still together, as they did not believe in divorce, but they argued constantly and Dawn was pretty sure they hated each other.

- "It is too early to tell that." Jennifer agreed. "But I intend to find out more about him. Don't be so quick to judge people, Dawn."

Sebastian returned with two large paper cups filled with coffee, and a small paper bag. He put the bag down in front of Dawn and handed her the cup with her coffee in it.

- "T-Thanks." She said with a slight stutter, then took the first sip. It felt good and warm in her hands, and the steam rose up to tickle her nose, as if it was blowing kisses on her. She then felt rude somehow, and turned towards Sebastian rather frantically. "Uhm, how much do I owe you? You didn't have to do that, really!"

He waved his hand dismissively and shook his head. "It's my treat. Please don't worry about it." He gave her that same smile that had made her weak in the knees.

Robin decided to speak up now. "You like Sebastian, Dawn?" he said, in a friendly but confrontational way. He smiled, but his face showed he was a little serious about the question.

Dawn blinked a few times in surprise. She couldn't believe what Robin had just asked her. The whole group seemed to stare at her.

She tried to respond, but words would not come out. Instead, she just nodded. She didn't know what else to do, and felt like a complete moron.

- "But you barely know him." He said with a smirk. Jennifer started laughing then. He was sticking up for her, for liking Kyle, in a way. She felt thankful. But Dawn felt the complete opposite.

- "What did I miss?" Sebastian asked, perplexed.

- "Dawn basically said Jennifer here should be careful about liking Kyle because she doesn't know him that well. But sometimes, you can just tell right away. I'm just demonstrating that point." Robin answered Sebastian, with a chuckle in his voice. He took a sip of coffee, as if to say 'And I'm not wrong, am I?'.

- "Oh." Sebastian gave Robin a slight glare. Dawn just felt her cheeks burn bright as the autumn leaves.

- "I was not saying she should not like him. It's just.. I just don't want her to get hurt. I just care a lot about her. It's coming from a good place, I promise." Dawn quickly said. She had not wanted to insult anyone, or make anyone upset.

- "I know, Dawn. It's okay. You're a good friend." Jennifer beamed a smile at her. Dawn was really hoping someone would change the topic, but felt helpless trying to think of something to say herself.

Then, Sebastian leaned towards her. She could smell him. It was so distracting, and the way it filled up her nostrils and made her heart skip a beat was almost too much for her. He opened the paper bag for her and took out the muffin, and placed it in front of her. "Here." He said. "I had a hunch you'd be a blueberry kind of girl even before you told me, actually."

- "O-Oh? Why is that? Am I that easy to read?" she chuckled nervously.

- "Not at all. It was just a hunch. A lucky one, though." He winked at her, making her blush again. Then he sat back in his chair and took another sip from his coffee.

The conversation started flowing a bit smoother from there. Robin was not afraid to express strong opinions on things, or to challenge the status quo, but he seemed like a good guy with a lot of worldly knowledge. The way he and Sebastian talked about stuff intrigued her. Clearly, they both had a lot of diverse interests, and Robin was much more than just the jock type that he seemed to be at a glance. She could see why these two men were good friends because they bounced off of each other very naturally.

- "So.. where did you two meet? And when?" Dawn asked, genuinely curious.

Robin answered this time. "We met at the start of the semester, at a party we both went to. Sebastian schooled me in beer pong that night, but we ended up sharing a lot of laughs, and I could tell right away that he's a stand-up guy. We actually have two classes together, even though I'm a year older." He gave Sebastian an affectionate look.

- "Robin's a very passionate guy. I like people who lead with their heart" Sebastian added. "Shows they have character." Then he turned towards Dawn. "What about you two? Have you known each other for long?"

Dawn was just about to say "We have the same major!" when Jen spoke up.

- "We met in Church, also around the start of the semester. Isn't that right, Dawn?" she replied, and smiled at her friend. It was obvious what Jen was trying to do. Dawn knew Jen really well, and could easily spot what she was up to, even though her friend probably thought she was being sneaky. She disapproved of Dawn not being super upfront about her religious beliefs, because God always came first. If Sebastian didn't understand that, then he must not be the right guy for her, Jen probably thought. But Dawn was not really hiding it - Or was she? She just didn't want to spring it on him so soon. This was not a part of the country where actively practicing your religion was very common.

- "Oh, that is interesting." Sebastian nodded. "And you have classes together as well?" He turned to Dawn again.

- "Y-Yeah, we have the same major. Health and medicine." Dawn replied. "I haven't picked a specific field yet, but leaning towards psychology."

- "I'm going to be a nurse!" Jen chimed in. "With my good looks, I'll be a famous nurse within five years! I already know it." She laughed heartily, and Robin and Sebastian joined in with her laughter.

Dawn shook her head, but smiled. "You are very good-looking, but I'm not sure that's the most important qualification. Being a nurse is a very honorable career, though." She was not trying to sound condescending. She knew Jen wanted to help people, and was one of the kindest people Dawn knew.

- "You know, I take psychology as well." Sebastian said calmly. "It's actually really interesting, and I hope to get into working with people in some capacity. Mental health is really important nowadays, as I'm sure you've noticed." He looked at her intently, and his face seemed so genuine. As if he cared deeply about mental health. It made her heart melt.

Dawn took a bite out of the muffin. It tasted heavenly. She was pretty sure this had to be one of the best she had ever eaten. Or perhaps that was because of the company.

- "We were actually starting to think you wouldn't show up" Sebastian said after a while. "I could have sworn you told us 11:30 last night?" Dawn wasn't sure if it was more of a statement than a question.

- "I'm so sorry.. I ended up running late today.." Dawn admitted, still embarrassed that she had forgotten her plans for the day. She wanted to be as truthful as she could with him without having to go into specific details about the events.

- "What happened? Is everything alright?" Sebastian looked genuinely worried about her. His voice was low now, as if he wanted to keep her and the other people at the table away from their conversation. Robin and Jennifer were engaged in a conversation about which animal out of a whole bunch had the softest fur, so they didn't feel left out.

Dawn wasn't really sure how to answer. Her feelings towards him were growing, and when he leaned in close like this and spoke to her so tenderly, it was as if half her brain shut down. The other half kept trying to find the right words. Part of her wanted to tell him everything about herself - Why she didn't really have many friends, that she felt a little out of place on campus here, but as he leaned in closer and she caught another whiff of his scent, her mind was quickly filling with thoughts of her fantasizing about him last night in erotic ways.

- "U-Uhm, everything is good.. I just sort of slept in a bit." She managed to mumble. It was not a lie exactly, and not the full truth either, so she didn't feel bad about it. He didn't seem convinced, and continued staring at her, so she decided to give him more details, even though they weren't relevant to why she had missed Church.

- "If I seem a bit stressed out about it, it's probably because this was the first Sunday in many years that I missed Church." she confessed. "It makes me feel a little guilty."

Sebastian sighed deeply and shook his head. "Don't. It's not the end of the world. We stayed up late last night. Maybe I kept you out too long. I should bear some of the responsibility."

Devinter
Devinter
521 Followers