Dawn of Corruption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "Wiggle your butt for me, Dawn." He said it in a very demanding tone, a bit more rushed now than previously.

She blushed even deeper, then started to sway her hips back and forth as she wiggled her butt for him. It was such an obscene, lewd, perverted movement, and the way she presented her butt to him made her feel so submissive, and almost slutty.

- "Good, but do it even slower." he demanded.

Dawn obeyed and began to wiggle her butt in slow, deliberate movements now. She knew that she looked ridiculously naughty, and she felt even more humiliated when Sebastian complimented her for it: "Such a good little girl. You're adorable when you are obedient."

She could hear him remove his clothes now. Dawn was still wearing her top and her sweater, and she felt really warm, but did not want to complain. Instead, she kept swaying her ass back and forth slowly as she looked back at him with lustful, begging eyes. He had taken off all his clothes, she saw. And then she spotted his cock. It was massive! Big enough to split her in half and then some. Her eyes widened in surprise. And he wanted to stick that inside her? How on earth could it even fit?

- "See something that interests you, Dawn?" Sebastian asked in a tone that indicated that he already knew the answer to his own question.

- "Sebastian.. I-It's too big. I-I don't think it will fit." Dawn felt a little scared, despite her arousal, and she turned her body slightly to get an even better look at it. She swallowed audibly.

- "It's not a matter of if it will fit or not, Dawn. I will make it fit. It's simply a matter of how much it will hurt. If you relax, this will be easier for you. It won't go in without problems, but at least it won't feel as bad."

- "I.. I understand.." she whispered, and then continued to sway her ass back and forth while he admired it.

He leaned forward over her, placing a hand on her left butt cheek, and his right on his cock. He dug into her flesh with his fingers, and parted her butt cheeks with his hand, meanwhile aligning himself with the other. Dawn could feel the giant monstrosity against her asshole, and she began to fear that he really would try to force it inside her. But then he started to run his tip up and down along her butthole and her crack, spreading her juices around it. He did this multiple times, using whatever had secreted out of her pussy as if it was his personal lube dispenser. She tried to relax herself so it'd be easier to let him inside, and slowly but steadily he moved his cock closer and closer to her rosebud. And then, without any warning at all, he started to push.

She cried out in pain, and tried to wriggle her butt away from him - Away from the monster trying to invade her ass! But it was to no avail. Sebastian held her in place firmly with one hand, and then leaned forward, placing the other hand on her head, pushing it down into the pillow. "What did I just tell you, silly girl? Relax or it will only hurt more.."

She could not stop the whimpering sounds that were escaping her lips, but she tried her best to relax, while Sebastian began moving his hips in slow movements now, making small miniature thrust against her anus. She could feel his huge, bulbous cock head move up and down along her sensitive little rosebud, teasing her and feeling amazing at the same time. It didn't seem like it could possibly fit, but then he kept applying a tiny bit of a pressure, barely moving at all, and just allowed her body the time to adjust to it somehow. And gradually, the pain subsided a little bit. Her ass began to open up for him a bit. He moved his hips again, and this time it wasn't quite as painful at all. It was still uncomfortable, but Dawn couldn't help herself and started to whimper softly each time his cock tip slid along her opening. A part of her really wanted this beast inside. Wanted it so bad! She tried her best to relax and take it as slowly as he did, but she was already struggling so much that she feared that her anus would be torn to pieces.

- "Are you ready for this?" Sebastian asked, pausing his movements momentarily. Dawn took a deep breath, trying to calm herself, but she couldn't reply - Not when he was touching her that way with his huge monster cock. It was too much for her. All she could do was whimper quietly, while she wiggled her butt slightly in response. He liked that. A lot.

And then, with one hard and decisive push, he started moving forward very very slowly. She felt his head starting to make it's way inside. At first, it only felt a little bit uncomfortable, like when he had done it with his fingers. But it did not take long before it started to hurt again, and Dawn felt tears welling up in her eyes once more, and she was about to protest - but then he stopped for a moment, rubbed his cock against her pussy again to lubricate it more, and then returned to his previous motion. This time, he somehow managed to push it inside. It hurt even worse now, and Dawn began sobbing as she felt the entire head enter her ass. It hurt so badly that she couldn't help herself.

Sebastian didn't seem to mind, however. "Such a good girl you are! Be still, don't move so much. Let your body adjust to it. The worst is over.." He whispered. She felt so small when he talked to her this way. A submissive little girl, crying and whining. She felt stretched. Full to the brim, and it was driving her wild. The cock was inside her, but only barely.

- "It hurts.." Dawn whispered, feeling ashamed for being so weak. But Sebastian did not seem to mind at all. He started moving his hips in slow thrusts again now, making small movements, and she could feel her body begin to relax more with each little thrust he made inside of her. She wasn't sure he was actually getting anywhere. It felt like such a tight fit that her butt simply didn't allow him to move - Not in, not out. But then, the worst of the pain started to subside. And as it did, Dawn's ass began to relax as well. Her anus opened up to him, and she could feel how he began moving his hips slightly faster, a little bit more deeply. His cock slid further inside her ass. Deeper and deeper. Soon, it was half-way inside her, and the last couple inches made Dawn cry out. She couldn't help herself, it felt way too big and she feared for her anus.

He stopped moving his cock for a moment as she yelped, but then he slowly pulled it out of her ass, until only the tip was still inside - And then he pushed back inside in one quick movement. It made her cry out again. She couldn't take the entire length of the giant monster - It was simply too large, it seemed. It hurt more than ever before, but then, when she relaxed again, and Sebastian started to push himself in and out of her with a bit less resistance, it was so full of pleasure that she forgot all about the pain. It was starting to feel good instead. She caught herself moaning with joy.

He continued to thrust into her butt for a while, slow and deep. Sometimes it still hurt. But after a short while, she began to enjoy it again. It was a really slow and steady motion, making her feel so full. So completely taken over by him. And with every small movement he made, the tip of his cock would move against her sensitive insides, rubbing spots in her ass that was almost causing her to see stars.

- "Doesn't it feel good to have my cock inside your cute little butt, Dawn?" Sebastian asked. Dawn whimpered and moaned as she looked back at him, blushing hard and nodding her head quickly in response.

- "Y-yes" she said. Her voice was low and slurred, her breath shallow and irregular. And it really did, as overwhelming as it was. She tried to keep herself in control of her body, but she could tell that she wouldn't be able to for long. The feeling of his cock sliding up her butt was amazing.

- "Look how much you enjoy it." Sebastian continued, and Dawn let out a little squeal, and nodded her head quickly in agreement. "Like you were born for this.."

It did feel amazing. His cock slid in and out of her ass, wet with her juices, making squelching noises every time it moved inside of her. It looked obscene, in a way, and made Dawn feel more submissive than ever before. But she didn't mind one bit. It was true. She was loving this so much. The way he used her. The fact that he was larger than life, so powerful and dominant. And she felt completely and utterly helpless when she was around him. It made her so hot. So horny.

Her body began to feel different as he kept sliding in and out of her ass. Something unknown was building up inside of her - rapidly, and uncontrollably. And then, without any warning at all, she felt the sensation explode out of her like a tidal wave, and her whole body began to convulse as she screamed out in ecstasy. Her pussy began leaking like a cup turned upside down. Her heart was beating so fast. And the pleasure seemed to last for a small eternity. Dawn cried out and thrashed around, trying to move away from the huge cock in her ass, while Sebastian held her in place and continued to thrust it inside her with strong but gentle motions, now going even deeper than before as her muscles spasmed and she couldn't resist him as easily.

As she slowly returned to earth again, her head now resting on the bed itself, she could see Sebastian looking at her with a small, smug smile on his face. She still held her ass high up in the air, and he was lodged in there so deeply that she thought she could feel him poke at her heart. He did not seem to be doing anything, he simply continued to hold her head and stare at her, but she knew what he wanted. What he expected. She had just experienced the first orgasm of her life, and it had felt amazing. She was in a state of disbelief mixed with euphoria. But her task had been to make him cum - Not the other way around. She looked down towards her pussy. She could feel it leaking from just below where they were joined together, a running down her thighs.

- "P-Please! Please. I-I need you to.. M-Make me feel like that again.." she whispered, blushing hard, looking at him with begging eyes.

- "Oh, do you now? Have you forgotten that your punishment was to make ME cum? You are a selfish girl, Dawn. Nobody likes selfish girls." His tone of voice was harsh again, and Dawn whimpered and squirmed, trying to find a comfortable position, while Sebastian used the opportunity to start moving inside of her ass again. She could tell that he was enjoying this, and she felt powerless as he started to move inside of her with increasing speed.

- "If anything, I ought to punish you for climaxing before me. And without my permission, no less. You are a bad little girl, aren't you?"

She didn't reply. Not verbally, anyway. She merely nodded her head, hoping he would give in to her wishes. But instead, he simply spanked her right cheek, making her yelp in surprise and pain.

- "I don't like bad girls. I like good girls. Am I making myself clear? Am I?"

She nodded her head slowly, whimpering slightly. His cock was still sliding around in the depths of her rectum, making her moan each time it touched the right spot. She liked this, and she really, really did not want him to stop.

- "Y-yes.." she whispered.

- "Yes, what?" he demanded. "Come on. Use your manners now. Show me who is in charge here."

- "I'm a good girl.." Dawn mumbled softly. "And I will do as I am told."

- "Louder!" he roared, and then he spanked her hard again, making her butt cheeks bounce as he did so. It made her feel so slutty - So horny. So incredibly naughty. But it felt so good at the same time. He seemed to have forgotten all about being quiet and not alarming the students in the neighbouring dorm rooms.

- "Y-yes! I'm a good girl. Y-You're in charge!" She cried out. And she meant it - He was in charge, and she liked that. "You decide what happens to my body. You can make me do whatever you want. It doesn't matter what I want - I will do what you tell me to do, and obey. But please, don't stop playing with me.." She pleaded.

Sebastian moved his hips backwards, pulling himself out of her butt. Dawn was afraid she might have gone too far and made him angry at her, but then he leaned forward and placed his hand upon her chin, tilting it upward so that she looked at him. "Look at you. So cute and needy. I'm going to give you a treat." He whispered, and then moved his throbbing cock over towards her mouth. "Now open. I want to see you suck me clean. Lick up every little drop. And then swallow it all."

She opened her mouth as wide as she could, and expected Sebastian to shove his giant monster cock inside of her mouth, but he didn't. He just held it there, in front of her face. Suddenly, she understood that she was supposed to do the work. She looked at his cock, glistening with her anal juices and her pussy's own fluids, and a small bead of precum was leaking out from the tip of it.

She leaned forward and started licking it, trying to get every last drop of flavor off of it. She licked and sucked, making obscene slurping sounds, while she listened to him moan quietly above her. She took the tip into her mouth and sucked on it, and it barely fit. She then pulled back again, looking at him with hungry eyes. She could not believe that the very first time she had ever tasted a cock, it had been covered in her own body fluids. It was too dirty, too slutty. And yet, it made her feel so good. Her arousal was reaching all new heights.

She placed a hand on the base of his shaft, feeling the pulse and the heat emanating from it. He was huge, and thick - And her hand felt so tiny in comparison. She reached back with one of her hands to touch her butthole, and noticed that she was properly ravaged back there. Her hole was lightly gaping - It didn't hurt much, and it felt oddly exciting in a way. She used her fingers to massage her own asshole, spreading it slightly, making it stretch open as Sebastian watched her touch herself back there. Then, she wrapped her mouth back around the tip of his cock and started bobbing her head up and down on it, taking it into her throat for a bit before coming up for air again.

- "You want it back inside of you already, hmm?" he said, but didn't wait for a proper response. He didn't need to. Her expression said it all. "I will let you have it on one condition.." he added, and she looked up at him with pleading eyes. He leaned forward over her, and whispered in a voice so low that she barely heard him. "You will not climax again before me. And you will do whatever I tell you to. Understand?"

Dawn could only whimper in response, while she kept licking and sucking his cock with enthusiasm.

- "I want to hear you say it" he demanded, and pulled his cock away from her. Dawn gasped quietly, trying to find air as she spoke. "Yes. Yes, I understand. I won't finish before you.. And I will do what you say, Sebastian. I will do it happily.."

Sebastian smiled warmly, and his eyes were now full of both dominance and approval. He sat up straight, with his back towards the top of the bed, and simply pointed his cock straight up. Then he said "I want to see you put it inside yourself. I want to see you do it slowly. And if you don't make me cum, I will punish you. Do you understand?"

- "Y-yes" She whispered. Dawn placed herself in a squatting position above him, so that her butthole was aligned with the tip of his cock. Her ass was up in the air, and she could see Sebastian smile smugly in approval as he looked upon her. She used her fingers to spread her hole again, making it easier for him to enter her, and then she slowly sat down, moving backwards onto his cock.

It felt as if her body didn't want to allow it. At first, his head just kept slipping around her crack, and she wasn't sure if she would be able to take him in - But then it slipped inside of her, and the discomfort subsided again. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have his cock inside of her. He had such power over her. He had her body and soul in the palm of his hands, and he knew it. Dawn whimpered, and tried to take him in deeper, but her whole body was trembling as she moved, and he simply stayed inside her without pushing deeper, allowing her to adjust to the feeling once more.

Sebastian reached forward, placed both hands on her hips and moved her forward, then backwards. "I said slow. Don't rush this. Relax." he whispered. "Take your time, Sweetling. Get used to the size first, then pick up the pace. If you really want me to cum inside that cute little butt of yours, you will have to work for it."

Dawn felt herself blush when he called her the nickname. Sweetling. It felt cute, and very tender somehow. It was not the sort of word she would expect to hear from a man like him. She tried to slow down, doing her best to keep her breathing calm. Sebastian pulled her hips backwards, making her stop halfway on his cock. He was so deep inside of her. And then he pulled her forward, towards him, so that only the tip was left inside her ass, before he did it again - And again, and again. It felt so amazing! The gentle way in which he used her. As if he didn't care for anything else. Her body, her mind, and her very soul - All were his to use however he wished. He moved her backwards again, and thrust himself upwards, so that he reached a new level of depth she didn't think possible. It made her gasp, and her eyes rolled back, and then he did it again. She started moving her hips faster now, almost involuntarily - Wanting to make him cum inside of her. Wanting to be taken, and ravished by him.

- "That's it.." he moaned. "Keep moving your little body.. That's good.."

She was about to lose her mind. He was so deep inside of her now that even as she tried to move her hips, he was only ever either deep or very deep inside of her. Every thrust was a deep thrust. She couldn't believe she was capable of taking him like this. Her stomach was bulging a little bit with each movement. It was hard for her to think. Her brain seemed to melt every time he pushed deeper into her ass. The pleasure was overwhelming. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't find the strength. She was not allowed to climax without his permission, and she had to show him that she had learnt her lesson from last time. That she was not a selfish girl. But it seemed impossible.

- "S-Sebastian.." Dawn whispered. It sounded like an apology. But she knew that he would not want to hear it. And then he stopped his movements, holding her hips firmly in place, looking back at her with a stern expression.

- "Yes?" He said coldly, like a school teacher lecturing a disobedient student.

- "I'm so sorry.. I just.." She couldn't bring herself to say it out loud, even though she knew he was waiting for her to say something. She felt ashamed.

He didn't speak. Only looked at her in silence. The mood had changed. It felt colder now.

- "I am going to climax again.." She whispered, still holding herself up above him, feeling his cock throb inside of her while it stayed half-way up her ass. She felt as if she might cry again, too.

- "If you reach another orgasm before me, I am going to punish you very harshly. I will not show you an ounce of leniency." he said in a cold voice. Dawn shivered as she tried to suppress the urge to cum, by moving her hips only very very slowly and gently. It worked for a short while, until her arousal and the pleasure became too much and she couldn't help herself anymore.

- "P-Please.. I can't. I caaaan't. I love the way you feel inside. I could never have imagined anal sex would feel this amazing. And I need to cum so badly. Please, Sebastian. I don't want you to stop. I don't think I could bear it if you did."

- "Look how perverted you are" he said, his eyes filled with both lust and anger. "From virgin to this in the span of an hour..? I never knew people could change this fast. You do know that you are not allowed to cum before I give you permission? You have not forgotten, I hope."