Dawn of Corruption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn stared at him blankly for a few moments, before she understood what he had meant. Her eyes went wide, and she nodded her head. "Y-Yes" she said softly. She felt ashamed about what she had done. Like a little kid who had taken something that did not belong to them.

"So, I ask you again.. How will you make it up to me, Dawn?" He asked, putting emphasis on every word. His voice was sharp, and he stared into her eyes intensely, with an expression that she could not interpret.

- "I'll pay for it, of course! The jacket I mean. You can pick out what you like, and I will pay for it."

- "I'm not talking about that, Dawn." His tone of voice was still the same, but now he let out a deep sigh. "It's not about that. It's about you being naughty, and naughty girls must be punished, don't you think?"

- "P-Punished?" She wasn't sure she was following. She had really mixed reactions to the way he said 'punished', but she didn't know why. Or what for. Her head was spinning.

- "Yes, punished. How are you going to do that, hmm? What would be a suitable punishment for a naughty girl like yourself?", he demanded to know.

- "I.. I'm not sure" she answered, but Sebastian clearly wasn't satisfied with that answer.

- "That won't cut it, Dawn. I want you to name a fitting punishment for yourself. I want you to take responsibility for your naughty actions." He stated in that stern voice of his again. "How would you make up for your naughty behavior?"

Dawn felt herself getting wet from just how strict and dominant he was being, and her body started reacting on its own. Her nipples had become even harder than before, and she couldn't seem to stop the trembling that had begun in her fingers and slowly spread through her entire body. She wanted him so badly right now.

- "I'd.. I'd.." Dawn stammered. "I'd.. S-Spank me!" It was the only thing that made sense in her mind, and part of her could not believe what had come out of her mouth. But at the same time, she liked it. Loved it.

Sebastian paused for a moment. Seemed to think it over. Then he nodded his head a little bit. "It's a start.." He looked at her with eyes that hid a certain hunger now. "And then what?"

- "Y-You decide! Please! Whatever you want.." she stammered, while a few tears were running down her cheeks. She was terrified, but also really turned on. She suspected that Sebastian wasn't mad about the jacket anymore. That he was just toying with her somehow. The idea of spanking her did seem to be something he approved of, the way he looked at her right now - And it made her feel sexy, somehow, despite everything else that was going on.

Sebastian sighed deeply and shook his head a bit. "That won't cut it. You must decide. I want to hear what you have in mind, Dawn."

She took a deep breath and then swallowed hard. Her heart was pounding in her chest again, and her mind was going wild as she tried to come up with a punishment that would be suitable to a naughty girl like her. It was so embarrassing to think about these kinds of things in front of Sebastian. She felt really shy about it, but she wanted him to punish her - And in a way, it seemed that he already had, simply for wanting him.

- "I.. I-I want you to t-teach me a lesson. By.. Uhm.. By whatever makes you cum! That's only fair, after I misbehaved!"

- "Hmm.. Yes" Sebastian replied. He reached out and gently wiped the tears from her cheeks. "It is only fair, isn't it?" He smiled at her warmly.

She was so confused about what he meant, and so, so turned on at the same time. Her mind was going wild.

"Take off your skirt" he demanded. His voice was still strict.

- "B-But-" Dawn started, feeling unsure of herself now.

- "I said: Take. It. Off." He spoke the words slowly, each one with emphasis on it. And even though he spoke softly, there was almost like a small touch of a lion's roar behind each word.

Dawn obeyed, and began to undress, then began fidgeting nervously as she tried to think of a way to please him. She had never been spanked before, not even as a child. And even though the thought of it scared her a little bit, she found it arousing nonetheless. She didn't know why, but the fact that she had to obey him, and be punished for her transgressions against him somehow excited her even more.

- "Your panties too. Remove them." Sebastian stood and looked down at her. She felt incredibly vulnerable under his watchful gaze, and swallowed hard. She took a deep breath, then pulled the panties down her thighs, kicked them off with her feet, and quickly sat down on the bed.

- "Clean shaven? I had not expected that.." he mumbled, sounding surprised.

Dawn blushed deeply as soon as he said that. It had taken some time before she had decided that she didn't like having hair down there, and it was a relatively recent development.

He sat down on the bed next to her. She didn't look at him. She couldn't. Not when he was this close to her. She wanted to look at him, but she didn't dare. "Bend over my lap. Present your butt to me." His voice was so authoritative.

Dawn did as she was told and laid down on her stomach. She felt very nervous, and wanted to look back at Sebastian and say that she was sorry again, but it felt like he would have rejected it if she had. He reached for a pillow and handed it to her.

"Put your head on the pillow, and turn towards me, so I can see your pretty little face when I give you your punishment." She followed his instructions reluctantly, and looked up at him with frightened but lustful eyes.

He gently stroke her hair away from her face. "Are you going to be good, and behave?"

- "Yes, Sebastian" she mumbled, and looked away again. It was a reflex. Not intentionally.

"Look at me, I said. I want to see your eyes." Sebastian said in a stern voice, and Dawn returned her gaze towards his.

He leaned in towards her, and placed his hands upon her shoulders. They were so warm, and it felt comforting and calming. "I'm not going to be gentle with you. This is going to hurt. A lot, Dawn." He whispered to her. Then he paused, to give her time to respond. When she didn't, he continued:

- "And do try to keep your voice down. We do not want anyone to come knocking on the door. Is that clear?"

Dawn felt incredibly intimidated by Sebastian's calm yet forceful demeanor, and she had difficulty maneuvering her emotions. The thought of other people hearing her while she got punished scared her a little bit. But then she thought about how aroused she was getting from his dominant behavior, and she knew that she would do almost anything for him if it pleased him.

- "Y-Yes, Sebastian" she stammered.

- "Good girl" he said softly, and stroked her cheek lovingly. Then he placed a hand upon her bottom. She wasn't sure what to expect. His hand was warm, and very large. At first, he simply caressed her butt, and squeezed her cheeks rather gently.

- "You have such a pretty little butt, Dawn." He whispered as he slowly ran his hand over the shape of her rear. "It makes me want to touch you. To have my way with you. With it." She felt his fingers creep towards her pussy now, but when they reached it, she suddenly jumped and whimpered. It was sensitive, so sensitive! He laughed. "Well, you do seem to like it after all."

- "P-Please!" she protested, trying to ignore the sensations he was giving her. "N-Not there. I.. I really want to save myself for marriage" she cried out. It sounded pathetic, even to her own ears. But it was true - She had decided that a long time ago. And that was one reason she didn't want to give in to his temptations right now. The other reason, of course, was that it would feel way too good if he touched her down there.

"Not there, hmm..?" He said, and moved his hand.. "Then.." Suddenly, she could feel his fingers reach towards her butthole instead, and they slid in between the two cheeks with ease and touched her pink little rosebud. She let out a whimper, then turned beet red again. It felt incredibly intimate - Almost obscenely intimate, she thought. And Sebastian was stroking her cheeks as if he had all the time in the world. Dawn could feel her pussy was starting to get wetter and wetter every moment. He touched her anus gently, running a finger over it. "Here it is, hmm?" She blushed furiously. He was being so mean to her, but at the same time she liked it.

"Y-yes..." she finally managed to squeal. His finger was brushing back and forth along her delicate little hole, and she couldn't help herself from wanting more. "P-Please, I-"

Sebastian moved his hand away from her anus and lifted it, then brought it down and spanked her hard. She cried out in surprise and pain, and felt tears well up in her eyes again. It hurt more than she had expected, maybe because it caught her by such surprise. But there was a certain pleasure with the pain. Her entire bottom was tingling, and it was such an intense sensation that Dawn had no idea how to deal with it. She wanted him to do it again, but she was also terrified about how much it would hurt.

"I said I wouldn't be gentle with you, didn't I?" Sebastian said sternly, as if reading her mind. "I always mean what I say."

And with that, he placed his hand back upon her cheeks and spanked her hard again. Dawn whimpered and tried to wriggle away from him, but he held her in place with his other hand and spanked her again. She cried out again. And again. He spanked her three more times, and she let out a scream each time.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet!?" he asked, and spanked her once more. She cried out once more. "No more of that." And he placed a hand over her mouth, pressing down firmly so she couldn't speak. "Be good, now, or I will have to gag you too."

Dawn looked at him with pleading eyes. Her face was a mess, and tears were streaming down her cheeks now, yet somehow she had never felt more loved or safe than right now. She nodded her head obediently.

Sebastian removed his hand and took a deep breath. "You will be good for me, right Dawn?"

- "Yes, Sebastian" she sobbed. "I'm sorry."

Sebastian sighed deeply. "Oh, Dawn.. You must be punished properly for your naughty behavior.. You're not going to disappoint me, right?" he asked. He looked really worried about something, as if he expected her to make him mad. Or disappointed.

- "N-No!" she blurted out.

"Good. Because that would not end well for you." The way he looked at her made her feel so vulnerable - So small in comparison to him. Suddenly, he moved his hand over to her mouth, and put a finger to her lips. "Open" he said.

She parted her lips slightly and waited, and then he gently slid the finger inside. Dawn began sucking on it eagerly.

- "Hmm" he said, but it sounded like he approved, and Dawn smiled back up at him with wet eyes.

Dawn was sucking on his finger like it was a cock. Or at least, she imagined that she did, having no real experience. She closed her eyes, and started running her tongue all over the tip, imagining that his finger was the real thing. Before long, however, he removed it from her mouth again. She felt that she missed it right away.

Sebastian moved his wet finger straight to her butthole. The feeling when he touched her there with the wetness made her flinch in surprise, and her butt twitched involuntarily, but he didn't comment on it. Instead, he slid the finger inside her butt. She gasped and blushed heavily, and looked up at him again. His expression seemed softer than before - Maybe it was just because she had stopped crying? But it seemed like he was a little more kind, gentler? He was exploring her anus as he would a woman's vagina. His finger moved deeper inside her ass.

"I want you to relax now, Dawn.. If you don't relax, it will hurt more." Sebastian said in a gentle voice, while he kept pushing his finger deeper and deeper inside her butt. Dawn did her best to follow his instructions, but it felt really weird and unfamiliar, and she could not help herself from whimpering and whining each time he slid his finger in. She had never had anything in there before. Well, of course she hadn't. But somehow, having Sebastian's finger up her butt made her feel ashamed. She could feel that she was being invaded by a part of Sebastian, and that was what excited her most. He was inside of her body.

His finger stopped moving for a moment as it reached the deepest part inside her, and he looked at her curiously. "Are you enjoying this, Dawn?" he asked. "You better be honest with me now.."

- "Y-Yes!" she exclaimed, even though it embarrassed her greatly. The sensation wasn't painful - It didn't hurt or anything. It just felt incredibly weird. But it was pleasant too, in a way.

Sebastian slid his finger out again, and she instantly missed the feeling of being filled. He moved his hand towards her mouth again, and held the same finger that had just been up her butt in front of her lips. "Open", he said once more.

Dawn hesitated. The finger had just been inside of her tush. Was it really clean? How could she know? She didn't want to seem like a child about it, but she did not really want to lick it either. But Sebastian was being so demanding about it, and it made her feel so submissive, in a way.

- "Open." He repeated himself firmly, and she opened her lips slightly to let his finger enter again. It tasted different from before - Of course it did, after all it had been up her butt. But it also tasted nothing like she could ever have expected or imagined. It tasted.. Sweet, somehow. Maybe it was her own body juices? Her anal juices? She could taste salt in there too. Dawn could not help herself and began licking and sucking on it quite eagerly.

She thought for a moment that Sebastian might spank her again, but he didn't. Instead, he pulled his finger out of her mouth and pushed two of them inside of her ass instead, making Dawn gasp again. He was using her saliva as lubrication, and the feeling wasn't bad, exactly. Just different. Again, she tried to relax.

- "You are rtruly a naughty girl, Dawn." he said in a serious tone of voice as he continued to push his fingers further up inside of her. "A naughty girl that likes having her butt played with, hmm? What a pervert you are. I would not have expected this from you."

- "I-I don't know!" Dawn exclaimed, trying to object - Or at least, protest - but Sebastian cut her off by pushing his fingers all the way inside her ass, all the way to the last knuckles, and Dawn lost her train of thought. It felt strange, but surprisingly enjoyable, and Dawn made some whimpering sounds as she looked up at him again, a hint of fear in her eyes, mixed with the undeniable arousal.

Sebastian paused and looked back at her, his gaze stern. "Are you trying to tell me that you don't like this? You want me to stop?" he asked. She didn't reply right away, and Sebastian removed his fingers from her ass and lifted them towards her face again, coated with Dawn's juices. "Open", he repeated himself, as if talking to someone who was in no position to refuse. And in a way, she wasn't.

She opened her mouth slightly again, and once more, he placed the fingers against her tongue, and let Dawn suck on them. The taste made her feel so naughty, and she licked up every last drop of it. She had never felt such a feeling of utter submission before, and she loved it. "Good girl" he said, taking his fingers out again and moving them towards her bottom. He spread her ass cheeks as he put the two wet fingers straight into her butt again, making Dawn yelp in surprise.

- "You've got a very nice little butt, Dawn." he said, while he continued sliding his two fingers up her butthole. "So cute and round, and very soft. So easy and enjoyable for me to play with."

Dawn felt tears welling up in her eyes again, and she sniffed as she began sobbing quietly. It felt so humiliating, yet so good at the same time - Being treated like that made her feel weak and submissive. She was unable to resist his touch, and he was doing whatever he wanted with her body. Sebastian was using her as he saw fit, and it excited her more than anything. But she felt so ashamed. She had been taught that doing sexual things for pleasure was wrong. Why did it feel so right..?

- "Crying won't help you, Dawn" he said sternly. "It will only make me enjoy it more. Don't think that I will let you go because you're upset with me."

- "No.." Dawn sobbed, shaking her head slowly back and forth. "I-I like it. I-It feels good.. I want you to.. Keep going, please.."

Sebastian took a deep breath. "I'm going to move these two fingers in and out of your butt now, Dawn" he said. "I am going to make you feel even better. Is that clear?"

- "Y-Yes! Yes, please!" she blurted out. His authoritative demeanor was making her so wet - So horny. She could not remember ever being this aroused before. But at the same time, she really, really did not want this moment to end. It felt way too good to stop. Despite the shame and the humiliation. Some part of her was loving this fully.

"You will enjoy it, and you will say so." Sebastian said in a stern voice, and then he started pushing his fingers inside and out of Dawn's ass again, slowly and deliberately. Even though his movements were not rushed, they felt rather rough, and it was as if he would have kept going no matter how much she objected. But she didn't want to object. He knew what he was doing, and she liked how he was handling her, even though her whole body was being used and played with in such an obscene manner. It felt amazing.

He moved his fingers inside her butt at a quick pace now, and she could feel her body react to it - Her pussy had started to leak with arousal, and she found it increasingly difficult to remain silent, and control her voice or her breathing. Her entire body was twitching each time he moved his fingers deeper inside her ass, and the constant stimulation on her sensitive little rosebud felt incredible. The sound of his fingers moving up inside of her ass filled her ears.

- "Y-Yes.. Mhm.. Keep going.." Dawn mumbled incoherently. He stopped immediately as she had said it.

- "You do not tell me what to do - Is that clear?" His stern voice was making her shiver, and she felt herself getting even wetter, if such a thing was possible.

- "I-I understand" She whispered. He moved his fingers out of her butt again, and up towards her mouth. This time he didn't have to ask her to part them. She did so herself, and watched him put his fingers - glistening with her anal juices - into her mouth once more. She run her tongue up and down them greedily, sucking on them as eagerly, trying to get all the flavor out of them that she could. It tasted delicious somehow. The flavor was so naughty, it made her head spin.

He removed his fingers and lifted Dawn up, doing so with surprising ease. She felt almost weightless in his arms as he turned her around, and placed her down onto the bed, so that she was now on her belly, facing away from him. It was strange, to be so vulnerable in front of him this way.

- "I want you on all fours now. Show me that cute little butt again." He demanded, his voice as sharp and strict as before. She did as she was told, getting down on her knees and hands, sticking her tushie out towards him. She could feel her face turn red with embarrassment.

He sat down on his knees behind her. "Arch your back more. Put that sweet little ass up for me." She did so, lifting her butt higher into the air. She was blushing so much now that she felt like she might faint, but it was a good kind of humiliation. A feeling that excited her more than anything else in this world.

"Good girl.." he whispered, and she could sense something in his voice. Excitement. Arousal. Was he really getting aroused by having her like this? Or maybe it was simply because he knew that she was enjoying herself, or at least he thought she was. Maybe it was because she responded to his orders without complaints? Either way, he was aroused, she could tell.