Dawn of Corruption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn lowered her head and began moving her hips back and forth faster now. It was all she could do. Her orgasm was rapidly approaching, and she had no control over herself anymore. The way he kept the tip of his cock pressed up against the deepest depths of her ass was making it even worse. She just wanted to come so bad.

Sebastian held her firmly in place, then started thrusting up into her ass again, going deep and hard, forcing the air out of her lungs with each motion. He kept her moving on top of him at a fast pace, and it was making Dawn forget all about everything else around her. He started going even faster, mercilessly using her as he saw fit, and it felt like nothing she had ever experienced before. Like he was attacking her rectum from the inside, claiming it as his own. She cried out in ecstasy, then gasped for air, whimpering quietly as he fucked her senseless. She felt as if her insides might permanently take on the shape of his cock, and she couldn't help but smile at the thought.

- "I-I am going to cum" Dawn whispered. The realization hit her, and she felt deeply ashamed. She couldn't hold it back anymore - She had failed in her task. And she would have to endure the punishment, whatever it may be. Her whole body started to convulse, and she lost strength in her limbs, dropping forward onto the bed as Sebastian remained inside of her.

He pulled himself out of her ass with a wet pop, and sat down next to her on the bed. Dawn was a complete mess. She lay motionless, unable to move. She had tried so hard to hold it back. But she had been a bad girl. She had disobeyed.

- "You have disappointed me" He said coldly. He didn't say more, but grabbed her head, and forced his cock into her mouth whilst she was still feeling euphoric. It made Dawn shiver with pleasure. Her eyes were barely open, and she had a stupid, dreamy look on her face. She could not believe how good this felt. His cock tasted amazing - So warm and full of his manliness. She tried to push herself forward, forcing him as deep as she could get, so that her throat was filled with him. She sucked and licked, moaning around his shaft, making obscene sounds while she did it. She gagged multiple times but it didn't stop her from trying her best. She loved the way he dominated her, using her in whatever way he pleased. It was intoxicating.

Sebastian held her head in place. He still had not finished, and he seemed to be almost angry. Dawn did not realize the gravity of the situation she was in, being blissfully ignorant of his wrath due to the distraction of her climax. But when the first drops of his pee touched her tongue, she was jolted back to life. She pulled her head back, spluttering and choking on the taste. But he simply held her in place, forcing her to swallow his urine down. Dawn gagged and tried to pull away - but each time she did so, he would simply push himself back into her mouth and hold her there until she had no choice but to swallow it down.

"This is what you get for disobeying me", he said, his voice dripping with disappointment. The bitter, salty liquid rushed into her mouth and down her throat. It tasted awful, and she tried her best not to swallow, but he wouldn't allow that. And then she understood. He wasn't going to let her suck him dry, and let her off with some mild punishment. No, he was punishing her for failing to do as she had been instructed. For failing to make him cum, as ordered. She wasn't supposed to climax without his permission - And now she wasn't allowed to have his cum in her mouth, either. She was going to get nothing at all from this session, except for the feeling of shame, humiliation, and degradation through his urine. Her stomach nearly lurched when she finally realized that.

Dawn had never experienced such intense feelings before. She started to cry silently as he held her head in place, pissing straight into her mouth and throat, while he talked down on her. She felt like she had let him down. Yet, this incredibly dominant act he was forcing her to go through, it somehow drove her crazy. If she had felt submissive before, this was a whole new level. She cried, gagged, and struggled in vain to pull away as she tasted the taste of his piss in her mouth. He was marking her insides with his scent, and the experience was so intense it was making her head spin. She didn't want this. Not like this. Not when it was a punishment that perhaps she deserved. She wanted him to be nice to her, but he wasn't. She didn't even feel angry about it anymore, however, since she now realized that he was not showing any mercy.

But this was punishment - And she deserved to be punished. He had really meant it when he said he didn't like bad girls. She had to be a good girl, or else this was only natural. An outcome like this seemed extreme, but she accepted it somehow, and stopped struggling. All she could do was take it in her mouth and swallow as much as she could. Just let it run across her mouth, down her throat, and into her belly. It tasted awful - But also so naughty at the same time, she could not believe how turned on she was, even now. How could his piss make her feel this way? It made Dawn go crazy.

She remained still as he pissed down her throat. She opened her eyes now, and met his gaze. She understood. She would take it. She would do it for him, to prove that she was sorry. As long as he was watching her do it, she knew she could take it. She had to take it. Needed to take it. As a form of apology. And a promise to do better in the future.

As he was about to finish, she tried to make herself relax. She took a deep breath, and did her best to swallow what remained of his urine. His cock pulsated between her lips, and his stream died down as it came to an end. The bitter, salty taste of his fluid spread through her body, and she shivered with a wild combination of disgust and delight as it coursed through her veins. She wanted to smile - To be happy, but the feeling of her shame only made her cry. And then, as he slowly pulled himself out of her mouth, he struck her in the face with his cock. Slapped her with it.

He rose from the bed, and started putting his clothes back on. Dawn couldn't even move. She just laid there, and then let out a little pee burp. It made Sebastian chuckle, his anger somewhat subsided now. He turned to look at her as she tried to explain herself.

- "I-I don't want you to hate me. I'm a good girl.." She whispered, crying softly.

- "You were a bad girl today, Dawn. I will give you one more chance to prove that you can be good.." he said. "Just one." Then he walked out of her dorm room, and left her on the bed, full of a million emotions.

--- END OF CHAPTER 2 ---

Thank you for reading.