Day 1 in the English Countryside

Story Info
Two young women fall in love and visit the countryside.
3.2k words
4.68
8.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Rebecca at uni. I was sitting on a stone bench in one of those big courtyards surrounded by all the school buildings. I was reading Not Much Fun: The Lost Poems of Dorothy Parker. I saw Rebecca from a distance, and she kept walking, as if in a straight line, right to me.

I still remember when she asked my name... "It's Shyla," I said. She just giggled.

Over the next few days between classes, we met often in public places around the college campus. It was no surprise that I soon found myself in her dorm bed. I still remember after our first time, lying next to each other, she said, "You're not shy at all, are you Shyla?" We both laughed and hugged each other as our youthful passion made us do it again before sleep took over in the early morning sunlight.

Over the next two semesters we grew so close to each other we were seldom seen apart. In fact, at the end of the school year, Rebecca told me of her plans to visit her Mum for a week in the countryside. And she wouldn't let me say no, so I found myself literally holding hands with her in the back seat of the taxi as it drove us to our destination. We even kissed for the cab driver who smiled approvingly at us in his rearview mirror.

Her mum, Mrs. Stevens was divorced and owned a modest cottage on a rather large plot of land in Cheshire. When the taxi drove up the winding dirt road, I could hear the tires crunch over the loose pebbles. I was entranced with the beauty of the lush green landscape and rolling hillsides as far as the eye could see. We grabbed our luggage out of the boot and ran up the stone path to the front door. I swear I could hear us both giggling even though we were out of breath and weighed down by our overpacked suitcases.

Not surprisingly, the door was unlocked as Rebecca beckoned me inside. She leaped up the nearby stairs and I quickly followed. We passed a large bedroom which I glanced in and saw an open suitcase with some clothes tossed on the bed. I couldn't help but notice the white blouse and another red one of similar style and some lacy black and red pairs of knickers that I would associate with a younger aged person. Just a few feet away was another, smaller, bedroom where Rebecca opened the door and stepped in. I joined her, and we started to unpack our clothes and store them in the large chest against the wall.

I kept thinking of those cute knickers I saw on that bed and asked where her mum sleeps. Rebecca answered my thoughts by confirming that was her mum's room. Wow, and now I was trying to imagine Mrs. Stevens wearing that saucy underwear. My knees began to grow weak, and I had to sit on the edge of the small bed we would share. I noticed it had a metal frame with those old-style metal bars on both ends, like I saw in some pictures of WWII era hospitals. But the mattress was nice and firm and when I bounced up and down, I was reassured the springs didn't squeak. I knew we both were going to enjoy each other's bodies and the last thing I wanted was for her mum to hear us fooling around as passion would soon consume us.

Rebecca looked back at me on the bed and scoffed, "You're not tired already, are you?"

"No," I said.

"Good! Cos, we have many things to do before nighttime. Um, where do you want your pairs of undies?"

Before I could answer she said, "Let's mix them together with mine. That way we can select which ever one we fancy."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll be wearing all of yours, you told me your mum buys you some rather expensive items," I said.

Rebecca walked over to me and placed her arms on the bed and slowly bent her elbows, so her face got closer and closer to mine.

"I would love that, Hunni, if you chose to wear mine. They are yours to wear, whenever you want," she breathed softly into my face.

I could smell the chocolates we ate in the taxi on the way here and closed my eyes, waiting for... her kiss. So sweet and gentle, as her soft, thin lips met mine. I opened my eyes and took in her mousy blonde hair, with slight curls that bounced over her shoulders. But her blue eyes always put me in a trance. And likewise, she always liked my deep brown eyes, and long chestnut hair.

It didn't take much effort for Bex, my fav nickname for her, to slip her hand under my shirt and squeeze my bra. Her mouth continued to kiss me as she used both hands to pull my shirt up over my breasts.

"Bex... where is your mum?!?" I asked.

"Don't worry, Shy, she's probably outside somewhere picking beautiful flowers for her beautiful daughter and ultra sexy girlfriend."

"Umm," was all I could say.

Bex continued to massage my breasts through my bra and then pulled the straps off my shoulder. I watched her pull my bra down to my stomach exposing my B cup breasts. And then I saw that look come over her face. I knew what was next and I wanted it! Her sweet mouth covered my dark small areola and sucked with intention and desire. She coaxed my nipple into her mouth, sucking on its hardness as she looked into my eyes. I wanted her to stop for fear of her mum catching us but let her continue to devour me.

"Bex, that feels good..." I cooed.

"I know, Hunni, and I love doing it," she whispered.

She began alternating, first the left then the right and repeated again and again. It was about the time I began feeling a super tingling between my legs that we both heard the front door open and close.

"Becky! You here! I picked some flowers for you and Shyla."

Her mum, Susannah Stevens, had her own pet nickname for her daughter, Becky. I always liked mine better, Bex, but I would never tell her mum that!

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed.

Bex just laughed. "Uh, Hunni dear, I think mum knows we are in love. We are just doing what lovers do."

But I quickly pulled my bra up back over my swollen babies and pulled my shirt back down to cover myself and be presentable to the hostess of this quaint cottage.

Bex slowly sat up and licked her lips as if she had sucked milk from my breasts. I gave her a small punch in the arm.

"We should go downstairs and meet your mum," I said.

"Yes, we must."

And off down the stairs we flew to greet her mum.

Her mum who I've never seen was...

She was like Bex... but a little older.

Her hair was a much lighter blonde, her chest was, well motherly, something you would want to suckle. Her skin looked perfect for her age. Hmm, but how old?

"Becky, did you two settle-in upstairs already?"

"Yes, we were just..."

"Unpacking our clothes!" I interjected, as Bex just giggled at me.

Her mum gave us that suspicious but knowing look, smiled and showed us the freshly cut flowers she had.

Lilacs, daisies, and chrysanthemums, ah, so beautiful and they smelled divine. Yes, this was the country, and I knew I was going to enjoy it.

After a late lunch, Bex and myself went for a stroll outside. We found ourselves in a small gazebo not far from the back door, just down past a slope. It had benches around the edges, but Bex sat on the middle swing chair, and I joined her. The tiny hairs on our arms touched providing a slight tickle sensation. We faced each other feeling the chair gently swinging. We nuzzled and felt the breeze pick up as Bex leaned over and smartly kissed me. She took my breath away. I refilled my lungs with air and returned the favor. I kept thinking back to our dorm days and all the intimacy we shared, yet this place, out in the English Countryside gave our bond new meaning. I was overjoyed and felt the need to wrap my tan arms around her pale skinny ones. Bex, leaned back breaking my embrace and

laughed. The chair swayed uncontrollably as I thought I was going to spill onto the ground of the gazebo.

"Shy, hold still!" and Bex grabbed me this time and planted another kiss on my thin lips. A deep and sensuous one. Full of meaning and desire and recognition of our love for each other.

I wanted to cry it was so powerful.

"I want to make love to you here," Bex said.

"What?! Ahh, maybe if we were alone!" I exclaimed trying to keep my voice down.

"Shhh, Shy, I'm just teasing. Anyway, it's getting a bit cold with the strong winds now. And mum is probably fixing dinner for us. Come let's go back inside!"

And with those words, with the thought of her intentions still lingering in me, I could actually see Bex lifting her shirt off and then removing mine, our bare chests covered in pimples from the cool air. She kneels down and pulls off my remaining clothes and makes the chair swing back and forth as she... tongues me! Oh god, what a vision!

But now we are running up the slope as I'm trying to get that provocative vision out of my head. When we reach the back door, we catch our breath and I regain my composure before presenting ourselves to her mum.

Yes, she was in the kitchen getting dinner ready.

"Becky, go set the table," she said. "And Shyla dear, you can help mum in the kitchen."

Yes, mum," I said, playing along, but also trying to imagine her as my mum.

She hands me a knife to cut some fruit for dessert, but after a futile start she comes over and guides my hand, showing me her expert culinary skills, as our hips bump into each other, but in a nonsuggestive way. Of course, I feel like I'm going to faint.

"You're doing good, dear," she tells me. But I'm thinking I look silly. Either not holding the knife correctly or cutting too slowly. I feel my brain lock as if in a daydream. Susannah is dancing around the kitchen wearing only and apron.

Sometimes she bends down to gather ingredients from a lower shelf, and I see her entire backside, bare and naked. Her round bum cheeks, much larger than ours, the dark line of her crack, and even her sex! She spills some wine on her apron and removes it to wash it under the sink. Her hands are all wet and she asks me for a towel. In a trance, I get one and walk to her. She turns and presses her large C cup chest against mine.

"And now you can suck them," she says.

"What?!!" I quietly ask.

"I said, dear, the roast is almost ready."

Fuck, what was I doing? Oh, yes, it was another of those naughty visions!

"Ok, let me tell Bex, er, Becky."

"It's ok, Shy, er, Shyla, we all know one another, and I actually like the pet name you've given my daughter. I hope you don't mind if I call you... Shy?"

I blush, "Yes, it's cute hearing you say it Mrs. Stevens."

"Please call me Susie."

As Susie cut up the roast beef, I dished out the cooked potatoes, onions, and carrots. Bex poured the chilled white wine. I sat beside my girlfriend but kept stealing glances at her sexy mum. Conversation was short and polite as we all filled our little tummies.

After dinner we drank some more white wine, in fact, we finished two more bottles as we talked about school and listened to her mum tell us about her own experiences growing up, meeting new friends at school.

It was late evening as we left mum downstairs and I followed Bex upstairs to our room for the next 7 days. She closed the door and went to light the oil lamp on the bed stand. It gave off a romantic soft glow as I flopped onto the bed. I was feeling not only tired but extremely drunk. I felt my shoes and socks being removed and watched as my lover unzipped my shorts and used her strength to pull them down over my knees and I kicked them onto the floor.

"Sit up," she asked me. I did and without any further instructions lifted my arms over my head. Bex pulled my shirt up and off and then straddled me with her

knees bent at my sides. She reached around as I smelled her body and her own chest pressing against mine. She unclasped my bra and I let her slowly remove it and then she pushed me back onto the bed. She removed her own shirt and I realized she must have taken her bra off earlier cos she was naked! Bex had small breasts as well, but they were more conical than mine. If I recall from all those nights and days, and mornings I spent in her dorm room she wore 32B whereas mine were 34B.

"I want this to be a memorable evening," she said. "Since it's your first night in the country and at my mum's Summer cottage, I want to treat you like a goddess."

"Bex... I love you..." is all I could muster at the moment.

I was taking deep breaths trying to see her as if for the first time. My heart started to beat faster, and I felt an adrenaline rush as she shimmied out of her pants and knickers and reversed her body. Her kitten was above my head, and she lowered hers between my legs. I felt her tongue slowly work its way around my shaved petals. Not touching my labia but brushing my slit with her nose.

"You smell good, Shy."

"Um, I like your soft patch of fur above your clit," I said. My hand played with her patch, twirling the light brown hair around my fingers. I could see from the lamp light her clit was protruding and looking ready for attention. I flicked my tongue on it making her squirm. We enjoyed each other so much and slowly built up the tension as we both softly moaned into the country night.

When I was close, I lifted my legs up and crossed them behind her head, holding it down on my kitten for her to lick. Her tongue pushed inside me, and I felt my body sliding off the side of the bed. Somehow, Bex stopped her fall with her hands and ended up on her back with her lower legs up on the bed. But it created a loud thud on the bare wooden floors.

We heard footsteps on the stairs and then, "Rebecca, is everything ok?" her mum asked in a concerned voice.

"Yes, Susie," I replied.

"Oh, Shy, that's good. I don't want you two getting injured. I know that bed isn't big enough for two grown women. Would you like mine instead?"

"No, mummy. We are fine, thanks," Rebecca said.

"Well, Becky, don't hurt Shyla now, I think she's a keeper," her mum announced. And then she added, "I'm going to bed, don't worry about me, I'm a sound sleeper. Goodnight you two love birds."

"Goodnight," we both said in unison.

I looked down at Bex on the floor and we both giggled. I motioned for her to stay down there as I repositioned myself for another attempt at the 69. Now her pussy was on the edge of the bed as I kneeled on the floor and spread my knees apart so my lover could attend to my kitty.

The light from the oil lamp shone on her fur patch giving it a soft honey brown glow. I giggled petting it and telling Bex how lovely it looked. Within seconds my mouth resumed its place over her vagina and that's when Bex asked for a pillow since her head was on the floor. Without breaking my seal on her mound, I reached for a pillow and tossed it on the floor. This gave my lover the elevation she required to reach my own dripping mound. We each used our tongues to taste the nectar found within. I had slid my arms under her legs so my fingers could play and pull on her labia from both sides. Bex had grabbed my buttocks to help lift her head some more pressing her cheeks between my tan thighs and sticking that lovely tongue of hers deep, oh, so deep inside me.

The moment had arrived when our muscles had tensed, and we could feel each other convulsing with pleasure. I let out a meow (almost too loud!) and Bex giggled as her moans floated over the night air. And then our hands slowly released their grip as our bodies relaxed and the sound of our heavy breathing let us know we had accomplished our goal.

But Bex said, "Hunni, I'm not done yet. I want you to remember this evening. Please get into bed and on your hands and knees."

"Yes, Bex," I replied and positioned myself as requested.

I looked back and saw Bex climb up and lay on her back between my legs with her face right below my shaved kitty. I watched her wrap her arms around my waist.

and raise her face to lick me some more. Yes, I needed it, but... my moans were getting louder, and I thought I heard some squeaking coming from another part of the cottage.

"Bex!" I whispered. "You're going to make me scream with pleasure... I don't want your mum hearing me!!"

"Hunni, that's what pillows are for. Just bury your cute little face in the one you have in front of you... silly Shy."

And I immediately lowered my face as my moans were now thankfully muffled by the pillow. Bex, so smart for her age.

Bex didn't let up, her tongue pushed inside me, and her teeth would tease my small labia, biting them and gently pulling them. I thought I was in a dreamland this was so good. She was making it last, drawing me to the edge, keeping me there. Every time I needed air, I lifted my head and would look down to see the top of her head working feverishly between my legs, weak with constant shudders of ecstasy.

And when Bex pushed the tip of her finger into my bum hole, I let go with another big orgasm. Even my pillow couldn't absorb all my sounds.

"Fuck, Bex, that was so good." I said moments later. "I wish I could return the favor, but I'm so tired now."

"Don't worry, Hunni, this was your night, your first in the countryside. I wanted to please you. I know you'll never forget this."

I laid down on my back. Bex joined me, placing an arm over my chest and nuzzling my hair. The sounds of crickets filling our room as our exhausted bodies lay motionless. I thought I heard a night owl hooting. And then... falling asleep.