All Comments on 'Day 1 in the English Countryside'

by Selina_the_Cat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane5412 months ago

Lovely first story. I hope to see more of them from you.

toesucker1toesucker112 months ago

Falling out of bed in the midst of passion feels so true to life! Very well done, and I second CandyKane’s hope for more.

R_GazinyaR_Gazinya12 months ago

Chilled White Wine with Roast? A sin against everything holy. A warm, dry red being the responsible and moral choice. Just kidding, I loved your story. So loving, so sweet and soft, so, so sensual, so very erotic.

More, please.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius12 months ago

Your writing is elegant, simple, and spare -- a delightful exercise. All that's missing is dramatic tension. This is only Day 1. What obstacles will Rebecca and Shyla have to overcome in the days that follow? Thanks for the 5-star joy you brought to this first installment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was a very nice Sunday morning in bed story..

Selina_the_CatSelina_the_Cat12 months agoAuthor

I'm very new here and not sure how to respond to individual comments, so I will just make one reply here. To R_Gazinya, you had me freakin' out! I'm not really good a "pairing wines" but love your splendid witticism. To toesucker1 and Candy_Kane54, yes, there is definitely more "days" in this trip to the English Countryside. And to GaiusPetronius (a member of the tribunal, perhaps?) a fellow writer it seems. Thank you for your criticism. My main inclination for this series is to give the readers a sense of the beauty of two young lovers surrounding by rolling hills, woodland creatures, ponds, rabbits, dragon flies and such. As Gaziinya said: "So loving, so sweet and soft, so, so sensual, so very erotic." Meow

KachinaDollKachinaDoll12 months ago

What an absolutely delightful first story. We live in a rural area too, in southern England, and I always thought it was just me that finds the countryside romantic and sexy. Especially now with birds everywhere and the woods full of bluebells. If you've never had sex on a bed of fragrant bluebells I can highly recommend it! Your story was just the right mix of background, conversation and sex. Can't wait for the next part. I'm suspecting that Susie has a bit of sexual history. 5*

nitegiver1nitegiver112 months ago

More Please and maybe involve Susie!!!!!

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon12 months ago

I think you have succeeded admirably with your aims for this story. I hope that as the series progresses we learn more about the two lovers, their personality and background.

Selina_the_CatSelina_the_Cat12 months agoAuthor

To nitegiver1, Susie has been divorced for 2 years and dreams of experiencing good sex again. Maybe even with a female. Plus, she can't help but observe her beautiful daughter with her sexy girlfriend. Which is why she keeps her phone nearby. So, yes, you will see her get involved, meow. To KachinaDoll, thanks for the bluebells suggestion! I agree, nature has so much to appreciate. Our ancestors made love under the eyes of the stars.

And I'm sure there's a great story behind your name and how you ended up in England. (lol)

KachinaDollKachinaDoll12 months ago

Hi Selina, not sure if I'm allowed to comment twice, but in answer to your comment - I'm English born and bred and live in southern England. I just have a freaky obsession with Native American culture and art. One of my most treasured possessions is a genuine Kachina Doll, a gift from a Hopi friend with whom I've corresponded since my early teens. It's in a glass display case and inspired my Literotica name. As I'm only 4'10", the 'doll' part is quite apt. I see you've now posted Part 2 of this story, which I'm saving for tonight with a glass of wine. Hugs KD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSelina_the_Cat@Selina_the_Cat
27 Followers
When I'm not sleeping, I like to walk, quietly, among people and listen and observe. I like to roam the trails and discover what nature has to offer. I often meow... softly.