DD seeks BBBG

Story Info
Daddy Dom SEEKS his BBBG.
930 words
4.31
5.1k
2
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18.

This about bdsm, not incest.

DD SEEKS A BBBG

I was skimming through the websites and apps, and finally decided to look on Alt.com, the BDSM boards. It has been awhile since I explored my kink side, and I wanted attention.

At first, nothing appealed to me. Mostly males looking for males.

Then I saw it!

**DADDY DOM SEEKS BABYGIRL**

65 year old, professional male seeks younger woman for consensual play in my Special Room. Msg me.

My mind and heart raced-

Special Room? I could only imagine!

I contacted him, and waited.

A few days went by.. Nothing.

But on Friday morning, I had a message in my inbox:

-Babygirl-

Meet me tonight, 7pm. 5th & Oak st.

I'll be in all black.

-Daddy-

I got really nervous... He's not messing around with details... Straight to the point. I like it.

I decided I was going to wear my purple teddy.. It's crotchless.

Over that I wore my pink mini skirt and white tank top,. Dark pink lipstick, No bra. No panties.

I took a couple hits of weed and a shot of Patron.. Helped with the nerves.

At 7pm sharp, I pulled up to 5th & Oak St, parked my car, and walked in the front door to the Club located there.. It was dark, red lights everywhere. The bouncer inside welcomed me inside with a red rose. He then relocated me to a private room, far back of the club.

As he opened the door, it was beautiful inside... Crystal vases filled each with red long stem roses, white candles burning on end tables, just erotic.. As I glanced around, I saw whips and floggers hanging on the wall...a blindfold and black ropes on one table.

The bouncer handed me a note, and walked out of the door.

"Babygirl,

I'll be there soon.. In the meantime, get comfortable.

-Daddy-"

I took off my clothes, except for the purple teddy, and sat on the bed in the room. It had a red satin bottom sheet, 2 pillows, and nothing else.

Within minutes...I hear a key opening the door.. My heart started racing!! I hadn't seen what he looks like, or heard his voice.

In walked a handsome, older man, distinctive with a white goatee, slightly bald, dressed in black slacks, shirt, tie and shined shoes.

Holding a white rose, he walked towards me..I could smell his cologne.. a sexy light scent.

"PLEASE STAND BEFORE ME"

he almost growled at me.

I stood up, and walked towards him.

My knees were shaking.. He grabbed my hand and said..

"KNEEL."

I kneeled before him.

He took the rope from the table,

tied my tits together, and put the blindfold on my eyes, as he whispered in my ear,

"Good girl! Pick a color."

"Purple"

"That's your SAFE word."

I felt a feather tickle my cheek, as he traced it down to my tits, further down to my belly, and between my thighs...

Within moments... However, I felt a light swat on my ass from what felt like a whip. I shuddered... Another!

One to my breasts now! My nipples are starting to get stiff, my pussy wet.

"SLUT!"

He spoke it in a harsh voice, but yet, I wanted more!

"Yes Daddy"

"SLUTS NEED SPANKED!"

"yes Daddy... Spank me, daddy"

I then heard him take his belt off, followed by what sounded like him undressing.

He stepped closer to my face, and his bulge was pressing against my lips. He smelled so good!

"OPEN YOUR MOUTH!"

I obeyed again. When his cock was on my lips, I could sense the girth. It wasn't until he grabbed my head and pushed his cock further in my mouth that I realized the length.. Long!

"SUCK DADDY, BABYGIRL"..

I loved the feeling of him filling my mouth with his long, wide member. My pink lips smeared all over...

I felt my nipples getting caressed... Then pinched harder!

Having my tits tied was new to me..

It made my nipples so sensitive!

"YOUR TITS ARE PERFECT!.. YOU MAY STAND UP".. He commanded.

"Yes Daddy".

He took my hand and removed the blindfold.. He guided me to the bed,

Slightly pushing me down, on my back.

I layed still, wondering his next move.

"LOOK AT ME"

For the remainder of the night, I looked at him, always.

He took a leg spreader and attached my feet to each end.

He then showed me a rather large purple dildo, and ran it across my toes, Up to my thighs.

He spread my legs a bit further...

Using lube, he inserted the dildo in my already wet pussy, gliding it in.

He showed me a dark pink butt plug.. and lubed it good, putting it in my ass.

He fucked my pussy with the dildo slowly at first... Increasing the speed and depth...I was on the verge of cumming... Then he stopped.

"BEG SLUT!! WHAT DO YOU WANT DADDY TO DO?"

"Please!! fuck my cunt Daddy!"

He then continued pushing the toy in me.. Harder, and deep..

"Yes DADDY!! Yes!!! Please don't stop!! May I cum, please??"

"NOT YET,"

a strong vibration hit my clit just then.. and I wanted to scream with pleasure!!

"NOW, BABYGIRL.. CUM FOR DADDY!!"

Waves and waves of pleasure over took my body!!

When I was done, he was stroking his cock, standing over me.

He told me to open my mouth wide!

He jacked off and streams of cum shot over my tits, and lips, and mouth!

I was so happy I was a cum slut!