All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 02'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
ipreferoralipreferoralalmost 4 years ago

This is just as exciting and possibly more suspenseful than HFHM. I like the link to LOHK. But, why didn't Dana grab the sword on her way out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another awesome story

Just finished reading this chapter. It is great, just great!!!

I loved the reference to The Walking Dead. You are so right. But more importantly, the reference just makes DaH easier to relate to.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You have a gift. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Take care of yourself.

GR

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 4 years ago

Terrific story. Enjoyed.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

SlofredSlofredalmost 4 years ago

I love it when a story comes together. Or in this case when spin offs come together. As Bad guys go the Order is a pretty tough bunch. Please continue with all haste. But not so fast as to lessen the quality of your excellent story. 5 stars as usual. And if there is any chance we end up in the great northwest forests, It would not be a bad thing.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 4 years ago
smile

I LIKE IT , LIKE ALL YOUR STORIES KEEP IT UP.

MadDannyZMadDannyZalmost 4 years ago

Oh man gonna our Team DZ is gonna have a tough time with the Order. The set up was just great. Love this. Can't wait for what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks Annabelle for another fabulous tsle

Thanks Annabelle for

another fabulous tale.

Keep it up love your work. 👌

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Order is back

Glad to see the Order in this series. This series is off to a great start and Lily is soo much fun. I had hopes of seeing them meeting Mike and maybe even having Darren and Ana join Mike.

SuggestionSuggestionalmost 4 years ago
It's a Trap

I am not a fan of the order. It represents a trap that many writers fall into. You quickly get to the point where you have an enemy with far more knowledge and power than can be explained for no reason other than to be a challenge to the protagonist. Logic gaps develop because the organization does not use the magic to the full extent gaining nearly limitless knowledge. Your stop-watch is a perfect example of that.

Organizations that collect magic and power fall into the same decay that every other organization falls into. Political rivalries and infighting become far more deadly. Cyrus and his old partner were headed for such a confrontation. Splinter factions form and fight for power and items. Members are killed. Knowledge is lost. Even the Catholic Church has rivals and has lost much of its power. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. But you create an organization immune to that rule for no other reason that your story needs an enemy.

It's a trap. Don't fall for it.

On the plus side - good scene with Lily and Dana. I am not sure that just the two of them are going to be enough to keep this side line interesting.

I'd like to see more done with Tick Tock. He appears to be a sentient being (and needs to eat?) but you are treating him as just an appliance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding as always

Loving this series, and excited to see a link to the world in The Last Of Her Kind.

The more serious and action oriented story arc here, and from 'Last Of ..' suits these characters well.

A mere 5 stars doesn't begin to rate this work.

H

Lenny20Lenny20almost 4 years ago
Shaping up really well

This spin-off seems to be getting just as great as "Last of Her Kind". I really loved the scenes between Lily and Dana. But poor ol' tick tock could use a little more attention in my opinion.

Also, really wondering who the other familiar face, except from Cyrus and the Order could be. Personally, I think another character from "Last of Her Kind" would be neat, but maybe even Oliver or Amir could make an appearance.

Five stars, as always, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good but....

That watch represents nearly limitless power on their side. I can see plot holes forming simply because they forget to use it in a powerful way.

HumbleIncubusHumbleIncubusalmost 4 years ago

All caught up in time for chapter 3.

I'm definitely interested in the implications of the Order getting close to the Radley House. Though Lily will probably stop them from tracking them that far.

I have yet to finish "Last of Her Kind" so I don't have much of a opinion on The Order, but they seem to either be neutral, or antagonistic. Either way, I hope Lily and Dana find more of those magical items.

The part where Lily seemed to be genitally encouraging Dana to be more monstrous seemed interesting. Does Lily like Dana in a way that she wants her to stick around for all eternity? Is Lily trying to brace Dana for the possibility that they can't make her Human again? I just love their relationship dynamic.

The sex scene was hot, I love how you use shape shifting to make sex hotter.

bhojobhojoalmost 4 years ago

I really really don't like the order ! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great work

Thanks for the spinoff luv it I started with last of her kind moving to hfhm still enjoying that...now this may be my favorite....keep up your good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
AWESOME!!!

My first read of your wonderful writing was "Last of her kind". I am absolutely LOVING the bread crumbs and threads connecting everything!

Katzkin

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodabout 3 years ago

great. psychoreligious madmen. are these bozos gonna play lawful good? never a good idea. i hope we wipe the floor with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lily is brutal

She made asshole that shot them explode in his underwear instead of putting his cock in her pussy

She didn't even let him shoot his pent up load into a woman for his final cum

I love it when bad guys get what they deserve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love how unceremoniously lily made ray explode in his pants before consuming his soul

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This may be due to my minor ADHD, but it bothers the hell out of me that the Order ranks their cryptids with the most dangerous as 1, but ranks magic items with the most minor as 1.

This means that a rank 1 cryptid is a very dangerous thing indeed, but a rank 1 magic item can be as trivial as an everfull liquor flask. A rank 4 cryptid would be a far easier opponent, but if it had a rank 4 magic item then it would be very formidable indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love fuck scenes between Dana and Lily so much. Lily knows she can't permanently injure or disfigure Dana's super regenerating zombie body, so she just uses Dana's body as roughly and mercilessly as she wants, since the zombie girl can just walk off the damage like nothing happened.

Dana really might be the perfect partner that can truly satisfy Lily's sadistic and brutal sexual appetite. The relationship these two monster girls have is something really special in the story.

I hope they stick together, here and to the very end of the main story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn, despite Lily swallowing his aroused soul entirely and leaving his lifeless body in that armchair with an unusually hard cock and underwear full of thick warm jizz, he took that sudden soul stealing orgasm like a champ.

In most manga and hentai I watch the guys moan like little girls before blowing loads into the succubus riding their swollen cocks which is pathetic and embarrassing.

Ray's manly grunts and primal groans were much more fitting when Lily's soul inhale ability forced him to ejaculate with supernatural force. He didn't even let out a single girlish yelp as Lily extracted his soul deep within his belly and slowly pulled the entire thing slowly up his body, throat and head before making him open his eyes to let it out into her hungry mouth, as he was continuously blowing load after load in his pants.

Shame there wasn't a steaming sex scene with Lily and him. She could have stung him before hypnotising him to have sex with her while fully awake.

rohshamborohshamboalmost 3 years ago

Sweet! A different dynamic than HFHM but just as consuming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wonder what Lily saw when she was looking through Ray's mind, whatever it was it must have pretty bad considering the fact she made his big biker cock hard on command before making his unconscious body experience multiple powerful orgasms as she forced him to blissfully shoot several of his thick cum loads into his underwear to prepare his aroused cumming soul ready for easy an easy swallow. She didn't even give him a chance to beg for mercy, did she?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So considerate of Lily to help unload Ray's other shotgun in his sleep. He had such a pent up and jammed weapon between his legs, that's not healthy or safe you know.

His lusty and ecstatic reaction to Lily cleaning out his long thick barrel and emptying his magazine completely showed how happy he was to get his dangerously loaded gun cleaned and taken care of.

I hope Lily cleans out more enemies shotguns while they are sleeping in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His "shotgun" as you mentioned below was very pent up and unused thanks to him being fearful of assassins and other magic wielding people that would have come for his flask and possibly torture and end his life afterwards to silence him forever. Which ironically ended up happening anyways thanks to Lily's mind searching abilities. I personally think that Ray had massive cock and ripe swollen balls between his legs that caught Lily by suprise when she was reading his mind for the second time. That's probably why she was caught off guard when she presumably saw memories of a deliciously naked Ray masturbating and ejaculating to relieve himself countless times in his life whenever he was horny inside his mind. Let's face it, even if lily is a demon succubus that has erotically drained hundreds of thousands of fertile men and pulled their lusty souls out of their cock holes, mouths or anuses during sex over hundreds of years, she's still a female that appreciates the occasional monster cock that she encounters during her missions or hunts.

The big cocked biker's fate was sealed as soon as Lily found out about Ray's sexual prowess inside his mind. He probably didn't kill anyone in his life despite being a bad guy. However he was a loose end in Lily's eyes as she wanted to protect the radley house. He just never had a chance to pull down his pants and underwear to stroke his long fat erection and play with his uncomfortably cum filled balls making him irresistible to a horny demon slut like Lily.

She gave him no mercy simply because she wanted to add sexually gifted stud like Ray to her soul prison to satisfy her holes whenever she would get lonely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

True!

Like you said below, that makes a lot of sense. Lily even sat on his lap to feel how big his large log of cock meat was before she made it retch violently and projectile vomit all of the cum in his nuts before gobbling him up. She also did not want to unzip Ray's pants and pull out his impressive member to suck his gooey warm loads and sin stained out of the tip of it since Dana was standing right infront of them.

The fact that Lily had to use all her might and make the sexy stud shoot multiple powerful blasts of semen and have many orgasms just to make him open his eyes tells us how blessed he really was in the cock department. Not to mention that she had to feast and pull for quite a while before Ray's super boner splurted its last drop.

I wish Lily stripped him naked before she emptied his big balls. I wanna see his muscular naked sleeping body so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought succubuses were only able to pull their victims souls by pulling it out of their cocks. Pulling the soul out through the victim's mouth is new to me and not as appealing as having it pulled out of a long hard cock as it ejaculates warm goo.

I hope Lily switches back to using her pussy, asshole, boobs, hands, feet and mouth to pleasure her victims fat dicks directly instead of just sitting on their laps while both of them are fully clothed and making them go "spluuuuuurrrtttttt" .

Make her use her body on these bad boys, Annabelle, it's much more satisfying and fun to read that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fucking love how Lily feeds on men without even laying a single finger on their erect love poles. It's simple, quick and extremely pleasurable for her victims even if she decides to swallow them whole.

I wonder what the Order's body disposal unit will think after they see Lily's latest victim after they strip his body naked to examine him.

A healthy young male with no external or internal injuries. The only things that will catch their eyes and shock them will be the permanently hard semen covered big cock that will be continuously leaking cold cum between Ray's legs and his wide excited eyes and open mouth frozen in shameless lewd ecstasy. The things Lily does to the well endowed genitals of these bad men is just so naughty, dark and pornograpic all at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know it's a great chapter when both Dana and Lily got to do some extra naughty and kinky things to each other. I love how sadistic and merciless Lily is when she's fucking up Dana's undead holes. Lily was even nice enough to soothe and calm down the grumpy Ray when he got mad by their uninvited visit to his cabin. A nice long toe curling orgasm that milking out all of his creamy warm frustration right out of his big balls as his girthy cock jerked repeatedly and flooded his pants.

They left him super relaxed at the end. It's nice to see the bad guys cum as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor guy never even stood a chance against Lily's voracious appetite. He got his aroused genitals thoroughly emptied by her hunger and lust. Nevertheless, it was a hot and erotic way to get rid of him.

But I do have some questions.

How did Ray get a boner if he was knocked out the entire time? Did he wake up during Lily and Dana fuck session and get turned on by it? Was he faking being unconscious when the girls came back for him? That might have been why Lily immediately sucked out his soul while making him cum so fucking hard, to prevent him escaping.

Why did Lily open up Ray's mouth before she used her powers to make him cum?

It clearly says that Ray's eyes were forced open to allow his soul to be pulled through them and swallowed by Lily's soul inhale ability. If she was going to pull his soul out of his eyes, why did she open his mouth open in the first place? And why did she straddle him before she swallowed him whole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anonymous comment below......

Ray never did wake up. Even when Lily's soul inhale pulled his soul out through his eyes and made them pop open. His eyes only opened wide at the last moment due to the pressure exerted on his eyelids by his own soul being pulled against them.

Lily stung him with a big dose of her aphrodisiac venom during the initial scuffle and put him down in a deep supernaturally induced slumber. It's impossible for a mortal man to wake up from that. As for the unusually hard cock Ray had between his legs when Lily sat her big ass on his lap, that was a result of him being stung by succubus venom. He cock was forced to get diamond hard by the effects of the venom, its also why he let out a sharp gasp before he passed out.

There is also an obvious reason as to why Lily opened up Ray's mouth wide open before sitting down on his turgid meat log and using her sex powers to execute him. She is a succubus, they are well known to enjoy giving pleasure and ecstasy even when swallowing a horny soul entirely. It turns her on when the men she fatally drains moan and groan very loudly in explosive release. She also loves how those long thick juicy cocks she sits on jerk up and down violently against her slutty demon pussy as they empty themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are such a talented author with an incredible imagination Annabelle. This chapter is a perfect example of what an author who can combine suspense and comedic elements can come up with for us readers.

Loved the porno aspects of the chapter as well Annabelle, Lily and Dana having nasty and unholy lesbian sex in the bathroom to vent their sexual frustration was so natural and fun to read. I also think that Lily made the right call when she intimately straddled their prisoner and made him cum so lewdly and wantonly. It was a very humane and merciful execution for Ray Scotes since his legs and arms were firmly bound against the armchair earlier to minimise his struggles as he was getting completely drained. Not to mention the fact that the poor guy was sporting a formidably large and lengthy erection between his wide spread legs and balls swollen with too much fresh thick delicious white baby goo from the moment Lily pumped his body full of her succubus venom to the point where she sat on his lap to suck out his soul. He cock must have been so fucking hard and weeping warm clear precum like an oozing log of fat cock meat for so long without being able to cum. And his big soft nuts must have been aching so pleasantly for so long since they were being filled constantly with tasty cum.

Thank God you had Lily drain the lad's cock and balls before fleeing the cabin.

Ray's soul is probably in sex heaven inside Lily's belly prison. He's thankful for that massive super powerful orgasm Lily gave him before gobbling him up.

I can already imagine his soul flirting with Lily inside her body as she ravages his ass and mouth using her monster friends. And Lily will ride his cock all the time making his lusty soul cum buckets for all eternity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well this turned out to be a very sloppy assassination mission in the end didn't it.

Lily should have known better to go knocking on the front door of her intended victim's door if she was planning to swallow his soul anyway. She should have arrived during the night without Dana and snuck in Ray's cabin as he was sleeping to truly get the drop on the drunk biker. Lily is a succubus after all, she could have just given Ray a blowjob while he was sleeping naked on his bed without even using her stinger to knock him out. I feel like Ray is the type of man to get a throbbing erection during sleepy time if you massage and gently squeeze his balls while eating out his asshole and slowly jacking his flaccid thick cock. It's not like he would have woken up to Lily playing and sucking on his cock and balls during nighttime because he would have been blackout drunk from drinking from the infinite flask. Once Lily found out where Ray was hiding that flask, she could then make Ray's cock cum using just her cute little mouth and some of her slim fingers jammed up his brown eye and swallow his whisky flavoured sperm and soul while Ray grips his sheets and thrusts up into her mouth as he moans girlishly. Then, once Ray's soul has been sealed inside her belly Lily can kiss Ray's massive dead cock and thank him for his delicious soul and warm liquid meal from his balls before covering his spreadeagled naked sexy body up with his blanket and making her escape the same way she came in from.

See? Quick easy and rather hot way for a succubus to kill a guy.

But your version of the story is also very good Annabelle, so please continue your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So this is what Dana and Lily were getting up to after leaving the house?

Interesting. Hope their efforts pay off in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm getting a uncomfortably hard boner from reading all these perverted comments. You fanbase is interesting for sure miss Annabelle. I'm excited in more ways than one to see the comments left on the other chapters now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sudden execution of Ray was unnecessary and uncalled for in my opinion. If Lily really was concerned about Ray spilling the beans about them she should have just slowly strangled his neck from behind before snapping it to prevent anyone from questioning him. But since Lily got hungry and decided to make Ray's trouser snake belch and burp before pulling his soul out, we have a very obvious succubus attack that the order was able to view themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder what Lily showed to Ray to make him give up his load. Must have been something really nasty and erotic judging by his instant money shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Succubuses are sooooooooo op against sleeping and knocked out bad guys, OMG!

I love how Lily straddles and commands their bodies to orgasm without their consent. It's so fucking hot. Lily sure loves to make em splurt jets of hot cum from their already rock hard cocks without waking them up doesn't she?

Ray's performance wasn't disappointing either, his orgasm was super sexy and very manly with Lily making his big hard penis shoot fat jets of thick ball gunk. A very satisfying soul swallow that still has me playing with my pussy everytime I imagine it.

I wonder if Ray's cock was still hard by the time the other order members arrived at the cabin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love how you manage to include cumming pussies and ejaculating cocks even in such serious missions. Was not expecting to see such a lewd reaction from Ray when his nuts were being emptied. And certainly not expecting him to be forced to get hard and spill his seed by Lily like that in the first place.

You're such a perv Annabelle, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always nice to read about Dana getting every single drop of pussy juice violently fucked out of her undead pussy. It's quite interesting to see Lily go all out and give no mercy when having her way with the zombie chick. I think our succubus gets a sick kick out of violating a dead girl that can talk back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm seeing some major inconsistencies with Lily's feeding method.

When she fed on Thomas's soul in the bar's bathroom she inhaled to make his eyes open and pulled out part of his soul before he first lost his load inside the dreamscape and made his cock splurt in the real world. Thomas came from Lily snacking on his soul and flooded his underwear with cum right after she ate part of his soul.

But with Lily's feeding session inside the cabin she sat her juicy fat ass on Ray's big precum leaking cock and cum swollen balls before inhaling. Unlike Thomas, Ray came extremely hard and fast multiple times in rapid succession in both the real world and the dreamscape at the exact time before his soul was pulled out of his eyes.

So is Lily's soul inhale method having different effects on men whether she's snacking on the soul or gobbling the entire thing down?

These questions are nagging me at the back of my mind, so please explain how exactly her feeding works in future chapters Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talk about a double win for Lily!

She got out of there with the magic item needed to fix Dana along with her belly full of a healthy male's soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate these order fuckers already!

I can't imagine how many monster girls have met an untimely end at the hand of these so called "good guys" . I hope none of them survive by the end of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lily is so stupid sometimes, i swear.........

She really went for the "just walk in the front door" approach? Look how that went for them, they both got shot by a crazy drunk biker when they stopped infront of the door and said "hey mister, we are over here". You would think that someone like Lily, who has been around for god knows how many centuries, would know better. The only thing that saved them is the fact that neither one of them can be killed with a gun.

That was embarrassing miss Annabelle, so please make sure they don't act like dumbasses in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story!

Absolutely wild! I LIKE IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for having Lily squeeze everything out of that drunk stupid pig biker, I got so mad when he opened fire on the girls.

So that's one item down huh, I wonder what item is next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh dear.......

Don't mess with Lily boys, after reading what she did to the biker's cock I have a feeling that our resident succubus will be making quite a few of those Order boys go "POP" in their pants before this little adventure is over. But it can't be helped can it. If they get in Lily's way them their lewd demises are their own fault.

Can't wait to see what happens to Dana at the end of this side story. Hopefully she gets new zombie powers?

Fingers crossed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely love it when Lily has her way with Dana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What didn’t make sense to me was the flimsy excuse of not tracking/driving at night and then having to deal with traffic during the day on the way to the cabin. They could have easily driven closer to the location at night then spent a few hours waiting for the sun to come up. Neither needs sleep and they just waste time in a hotel 🤦🏽. A creature of the night having bad night vision . Or why not have Lilly drive.. and they had to back track from their original location at the bar cause they passed the double deuces from the hotel. If anything leave the bar and head straight to the cabin.

shyspudshyspudover 2 years ago

yummy

so want to meet a Lily lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@shyspud - Oh careful what you wish for there honey! If you have a heart blackened by sin like the very recently deceased Mr Ray Scotes, then Lily will harden your cock with her aphrodisiac venom and use her tight little holes to pleasure your cock until you gasp in ecstasy and spill your seed into her. She will then pull your cumming soul right out of your thick bucking cock as you uncontrollably shoot load after mouthwateringly creamy load in the throes of orgasm. Your body will be left with a permanent boner between your legs and a frozen look of lewd male release on your face. Be a good boy and be nice to the ladies, otherwise, Lily will swallow your soul and leave you DEAD AND HORNY!!!!

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223almost 2 years ago

Wicked, love where it's going.

There's a certain wonderful chaotic energy from this team.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

The Order is back - dreaded words. Does Lily have any previous experience of them? Another great instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT!!!

I swear to God Annabelle you a such a naughty little pervert. I was not expecting Lily to do something that erotic and sexy to Ray Scotes big ole cock before Killing him. Look at what you did missy....I'm horny and hard as a mofo rn because of you. I'm gonna jerk off so hard thinking about this tonight Annabelle, I'd personally thank you by stretching out your wet lil holes if I could. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ray Scotes extremely erotic execution at the hands of Lily made my cock so fucking hard that I had to immediately look up "succubus swallowing souls" before stroking myself to a nice toe curling orgasm. There's just something so mindblowingly sexy and cock hardening about an unconscious big strong man being forced to get hard, orgasm and spill his warm thick cock goo by a petite super hot demon slut right before she mercilessly pulls out his cumming soul and seals it within her body forever. Really wish you would have included a super naughty autopsy scene where two young and curious Order's female mages would have thoroughly examined every single girthy inch of Ray's massive dead cock, his large soft ball sack with their bare hands as his body lays completely naked on a stone slab inside their morgue. Perhaps even have these Order whores get turned on from seeing his big cock still rock hard and pointing up past his belly button due to his rather untimely death orgasm at the hands of a hungry succubus. Have them probe the cockhole tip of his fat cock head with long magical medical items and fondling his full nuts before constricting them trying to get a reaction from Ray who will obviously remain still with a frozen look of his very last orgasm on his cold face. You could then have these perverted Order mortician girls make comments about his size as they continue to perform pornographic experiments on the dead man's super hard fat lifeless cock before making daring each other to ride his pussy stretcher. Obviously this would end up with both horny sluts cumming their pretty little heads off in no time with them on top of the quite dead Ray Scotes with his undead long cock embedded balls fucking deep inside their overly aroused wombs.

I'd say that's the definition of a Dead and Horny sex scene. What do you think miss Annabelle, doesn't the thought of doing something like that to the genitalia of a freshly deceased healthy young man get your pussy all hot and wet? Oh sweetie I've got a rather large log of flesh right here that I so desperately wish I could slam deep Into the depths of your whore cunt. You'd like that wouldn't you, you fucking sexy ass cock whore!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Annabelle you are such a naughty and perverted slut of a woman I swear. I think I need to give you an atomic wedgie after reading about the things you had Lily do to that bad guy's cock and balls while he was knocked out. Be honest sweetheart, how wet was that slippery little pussy of yours when you were thinking about how Lily would kill the biker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty sure Annabelle does not wear panties............maybe tiny little thongs but not normal underwear. No point in giving this author a wedgie if she is wearing thongs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could not stop stroking my hard cock while reading this chapter!

I'm still naked and sitting down in my armchair if you're wondering miss Annabelle,

Really wish Lily was here sucking on this motherfucker right now. I wanna skull fuck her demon mouth and feed her everything inside my balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really love how Dana did not show emotion or give a fuck when Lily was draining the life (and cum) out of that pos biker. It's a nice detail showing her lack of emotion.

Also in the future i would like to see Miss Succubus Slut Lily lovingly pleasure her victims cock, balls and anus with one of her holes before making em go "POP" "SPLUURRTT" "SPLUUUUUUURRRRTT" for her.

This making them jizz without even touching their genitals is boring af.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wanna see Dana get gangbanged by lots of big cocks soon. I feel that her undead holes don't get the stretching and cock cream that they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn! No mercy and no prisoners taken by the sexy zombie and succubus duo during this chapter.

Just a wide eyed fresh corpse with an unusually hard cock between it's legs that's still slowly oozing cum from the fat tip left behind in their wake.

I fucking love these girls.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The fact that Ray was out cold, tied and bound to the armchair as he was forced to drop a fat cum load for Lily makes his execution even hotter.

Such a femdom and dominant thing to do to a bad guy before finishing his cock off.

Now that Ray has met a gooey and creamy end, who's next Miss Annabelle?

Keep em cummin!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This perverted woman's stories have made me drain my cock so many times now.

This chapter always make me rock hard when i revisit it.

Strokin it real nice and slow rn for you Miss Annabelle.

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

🤔So that's where the other items went ...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lily should have used her asshole to extract Ray's cum.

The way I see it, bad guys have to be drained using her ass while Mike is the only guy that gets her cunt from now on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The fantasy urge to fuck Lily in her naughty thong clad ass as hard as i can increases with each chapter i finish reading.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really wish Lily had kept Ray naked, conscious, tied up and interrogated him before defeating him with a good old sloppy blowjob.

He wasn't aware that Lily was a succubus so it would have been hilarious and arousing to the reader to see him willingly and excitedly emptying his balls down his captor's gullet without realising he was cummin for the very last time.

Chromy2483Chromy24835 months ago

Another great chapter. I'm glad that I finally got around to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Leave it to Miss Annabelle to make something as dark and serious as killing a bad guy into a lewd and sexy thing.

I loved how Lily ate his soul and made him splurt his love goo both at the same time.

My pussy loves your imagination Anna....it really does 💜💜💜💜

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

Yay side story! Reading after finishing chapter 3 of main branch, hope that's right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

New goals and new adversaries. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

So Cyrus can't wear an earpiece because of an old war wound, and yet when the Sons of Sin arrive at the Radley house, he can wear the one Eulalie gives him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES