All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 19'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Honkaroonie

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this series. I think this side series is really fleshing out Lily and Dana and a good place to introduce new characters and provide context.

Now, I can somewhat understand why it’s not as popular as the main series. I very much like Lily, but I’m not so much a fan of Dana. Furthermore, I’d say that more people are on the sexual spectrum closer to heterosexual and this series is predominantly sapphic. It’s not a problem, but it is a smaller community, even in a niche community of nonhuman kinks

CoucyCoucy6 months ago

I love that you introduce librarians as a character type. This is the best.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

HONKA HONKA

Love the series. More of your main-series fans should DEFINITELY read this, fleshes out Lily and Dana an exceptional amount.

abiostudent3abiostudent35 months ago

I absolutely love her and I hope the house has a place for a resident witch!

SeidmadrSeidmadr5 months ago

Honk honk!

And this is amazing! This is my first time reading through this and I absolutely love it! Your stories are amazing, and are rapidly becoming one of my favourite pieces of fiction period!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this series. Please write more of this one and leave the other series alone for some time? Please?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is great. Like nothing I've seen before. I'll be following your other works as well. Thanks!

rvagirlrvagirl4 months ago

Aileen is hot. I want Mike to ask Tink to build an addition for her, Dana, and Tasia to move into. Preferably with lots of space in the yard for Tas to run.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha4 months ago

I love this arc of the story! Please write the witch & we’rewolf into the HFHM?

JodailyJodaily4 months ago

5 stars aren't enough, but that's what you get. This was a great, fun, chapter. And what a hoot! Unlikely coupling, zombie and werewolf, but hey, whatever gets you (us) off 😜. It is a fun sidebar from HFHM, and it took me a while to really warm to it, but.now I can't stop! Carry on. Judging by the ratings, I think we're all enjoying it.

Roseboom65Roseboom654 months ago

*honk* I give everything in the HFHM 5 stats because this is absolutely positively hands down the best shit I have ever read, and I have read a lot. Please keep writing! 🙏

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour3 months ago

I think Tasia needs a hug and some Love and acceptance.

If she joins the Household it will be fun. You could have fun interactions between the catgirl, the foxgirl, and the wolfgirl.

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

Loving the side stories, just as much as others. Write what inspires you!

GrmPAGrmPAabout 1 month ago

Honk, honk motherfucker. Seriously, the best fiction writing I've seen on the interweb. I should be spending time with my grandkids or attending to my health or doing my taxes or working on my Gravely collection or reorganizing my hoarded shit but here I am reading your wonderful inventive prose. Oh well, I'll finish D&H then Book 8 of HfHM...THEN do something worthwhile. Loving it Annabelle.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES