Deadly Deuces

Story Info
Mother and daughter decide to go vegan.
1.4k words
4
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teah and Hannah wanted to do something different for a change. They treated themselves to an all-you-can-eat soul food buffet. Four days later, they paid for a hotel room and went walking for most of the day.

When the mother and daughter got back to their hotel room, they showered and drank ice cold water.

Teah wore her usual tunic shirt, leggings and flip flops. Hannah wore a halter top, yoga pants and went barefoot, rather than wear her cute, flat thong sandals with over five interchangeable ribbons.

Teah and Hannah slept for the rest of the afternoon and on into the night. They got up around 11pm and decided to eat breakfast food at a local diner.

Teah and Hannah ordered buttermilk pancakes with bacon strips and sausage links. They sat in a booth and talked about their website, the new models they had hired and the future of softcore scat porn.

"Ana Selena made four hundred," Teah said.

"Rena made two fifty," Hannah said.

Teah broke a crispy bacon strip in half and dipped it in maple syrup on her plate.

"Kenya's not selling," Teah said. "I say drop her."

"Give her a break, mom. You already scared the shit out of her when you pulled your gun on her."

"I don't play when it comes to my money. And, I don't tolerate disrespect from these young bitches who think they have the advantage over me in this industry."

"Nobody's trying to take your spot."

Teah wiped her mouth and got up with her purse.

"Gotta use the ladies room."

"You gotta dookie?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know," Teah said. "I'll see what happens."

"Got your phone?"

Teah showed Hannah her cellphone and left. She found her way to the ladies room and entered the stall furthest from the door.

Teah got her leggings down and semi-squatted over the bowl. Urine shot into the water below. When she was done peeing, she remained stooped over the bowl.

Low whisper farts escaped her anus before a solid motion moved downward and nestled within the pink, spongy meats of her rectum.

Teah wiped herself with toilet tissue and pulled up her leggings, feeling her turd gradually shift positions in her tender back passage.

While Teah was at the sink washing her hands, Hannah came in and went into the same stall that Teah just used. Hannah peed, wiped and flushed.

Teah checked text messages while Hannah washed her hands. Teah showed Hannah a picture of a turd.

"Is that yours?" Hannah asked.

"It's Kenya's," Teah said. "She just gave birth to this monster moments ago."

Hannah took Teah's cellphone and looked at it.

"It looks like the state of California."

"Kenya paid me off," Teah took her cellphone back from Hannah. "And to think I underestimated her."

"That's a big poop. I know it hurt her butthole."

"Pain is part of the game, Hannah."

Hannah rubbed her tummy when the urge struck.

Teah felt the urge too, but exhibited self-control.

"I feel my dookie coming," Hannah said.

"I feel mine too," Teah replied. "Let's get back to the hotel so we can shoot."

--------------------------------

Back at the hotel, Teah and Hannah stripped naked, farts sputtering and popping from their round asses.

Teah put on her crotchless fishnet body stocking with the back and seat exposed.

Hannah's turd was ground hogging as she sat on the bed and tried to put on her sheer body stocking.

"I can't hold it anymore," Hannah cried.

Urine was heard spurting between Hannah's thighs as she quickly got on her hands and knees with her ass facing the sports cam on the tripod.

"Damn it, Hannah."

Teah quickly hit record on the sports cam. She saw pebbles of hard poop dropping from Hannah's cheeks.

Hannah sat back with her butt cheeks propped up on her heels and let her buttocks open up.

Teah got on the bed beside Hannah, her manicured hands holding her own butt cheeks apart.

Both women let their tender buttholes gape open, with equally dense fecal logjams blocking their exits.

Hannah's poop was like rabbit droppings.

Teah's poop was like dry, hard horse dung.

Hannah grabbed the sports cam remote and hit the stop button. Teah looked to Hannah, confused.

"What are you doing?" Teah asked. "Turn it back on. We're in the middle of a bowel movement."

"I need an enema."

Teah snatched the remote away from Hannah.

"You're fucking with my money right now."

"Fuck your money," Hannah said. "I'm going to have hemorrhoids or anal prolapse if I keep this up."

"You are such a fucking whiner," Teah said.

"Mom, it hurts. Just help me out, all right?"

"Crouch down," Teah told Hannah.

Hannah squatted down with her knees to her chest.

"Damn it, it's hard!"

Teah pressed down on her hard turd and found it overtly obstructive. She closed her anus as much as she could, went over to her travel bag and took out a white ointment container with a silver lid.

Upon removing the lid, the white cream emitted a strong medicine smell that reminded Teah and Hannah of proviodine. Teah tapped Hannah on her bottom, prompting Hannah to get back on her knees, face down in the bedspread, ass up in the air.

"Push like you gotta poop," Teah said to her.

Teah watched as Hannah's terribly congested anus swelled forth into a mound with dark, shiny poop balls.

Teah took a dab of the white cream and smeared it all around Hannah's open anus, getting some of the white cream on the top of Hannah's turd mass.

Teah rested her buttocks on her heels once again and pulled one butt cheek away. She took another dab of white cream and applied it to her own anus.

Hannah sat down again and finished putting on her crotchless sheer body stocking.

Teah checked the nearby 15 inch display just out of frame, hooked into the sports cam on the tripod.

The warmth Teah and Hannah felt between their butt cheeks reminded them of muscle rub. Hannah felt the urge and got back into position.

"I'm ready," Hannah told Teah.

Teah got back into position, turned halfway, aimed the remote at the sports cam and hit record.

Teah and Hannah leaned forward with their butt cheeks resting on their heels, their assholes smeared with white cream, their huge hard turds emerging.

Hannah's rabbit pellets became a single mass entity of thick, shiny shit that rivaled a medium zucchini.

Teah's profane bowel beast was dark, bumpy and cucumber shaped, making her urinate with every push.

Both women were in doo-doo distress.

The sports cam could only record for 20 minutes at a time, and they were only 5 minutes into the session.

Teah kept checking the 15 inch display, making sure both she and Hannah were in frame. The lighting was well enough that Teah could see both her and Hannah's anuses unloading their unbridled fecal wads.

Simultaneously, Teah and Hannah dropped thick turds onto folded hotel towels under their butts.

Teah pushed stop on the remote and watched the 15 inch display hooked to the sports cam reset.

Teah and Hannah cleaned their anuses and vulvas with baby wipes and toilet tissue.

Teah took the sports cam off the tripod and started shooting close ups of their shit on the towels.

When Teah sat the sports cam down, she leaned in close to her bowel movement to inspect it.

"You gonna eat it?" Hannah asked.

Teah sat down and flexed her anus a bit.

"There's blood in my stool."

Teah checked the baby wipe and toilet tissue that she cleaned herself up with. The baby wipe had more blood than the tissue paper did.

"Check yours," Teah said.

Hannah looked at her stool and found traces of red.

"There's blood in my stool too."

Teah even put on her large frame glasses and picked up her own turd to examine it closely.

"I can tell what I ate," Teah said. "Some of what I had at the buffet didn't even break down."

Teah dropped her turd onto the hotel towel and removed her glasses. She exhaled and cleaned the tips of her fingers with another baby wipe.

"We're tearing up our own assholes," Hannah said.

"You're right," Teah replied. "The starches, meats and dairy products we consume damage our bodies."

Hannah covered up her turd too.

"I don't like this kinda shit, mom."

"Then, we have to reevaluate what we eat. We have to eat to live from now on. I'm telling you right now, Hannah. I don't ever want to see blood in our stools again. We're going to stop shooting for a while."

"What about our sales?" Hannah asked.

"We have other models," Teah said. "Kenya, Ana and Rena are all producing huge turds. We can live off of the kickbacks of their sales for a few months."

"So, we're going on hiatus?" Hannah asked.

"No," Teah said. "We're going vegan."