Dealing with Change Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I said. Before I could get out of the cart she reached across and stroked my cock through my shorts.

"Mmm," she purred. "I can't wait to see if Christine was telling me the truth."

We played even up for the next four holes--with matching pars, bogies (the fifth hole was tough), birdies, and pars. I was getting frustrated and I could tell she was too. This was much better than a money bet. That was when her cell phone buzzed and she opened a couple of messages from you and her husband. My set of messages was shortly behind hers.

"Oh my," she said. "It appears our spouses have been naughty."

"So I see,"

"My my," she said. "It looks like the Colonel is worn out. What has your wife done to him."

"Still impressive looking though," I said, ignoring her question about my wife. By now my cock was making a tent in my shorts.

She stroked my prick through my shorts again. "Don't let him worry you. I think you'll do just fine."

"Here?" I asked.

"Tell you what," she said, "We weren't getting anywhere with our betting and our spouses have obviously upped the ante. We can't very well come home and say all we did was play golf."

I laughed. "I take it you and Tom are competitive in everything."

"Yes but he's much better at seduction than he is at golf." I didn't tell her, but it occurred to me that perhaps my wife wasn't nearly so hard to seduce as she once had been. She was continuing to stroke my cock and not to be left out I reached across the cart and cupped one of her tits.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Tell me Rich, have you ever fucked on a golf course?" Her tits felt marvelous--bigger and softer than I had expected.

"Well I've fucked up on a golf course--numerous times, but I've never gotten laid. Have you."

"Of course. I told you I fucked my way through four years of college including the coach of my golf team. That little course at Stanford has some lovely little places to hide way for a quickey and my coach knew them all." She continued to stroke my cock as she spoke.

"Here's what we are going to do," she continued. "We seem to have this course to ourselves and I assume, since it's your home course, you must know someplace on the back nine that would be... uhh... suitable."

"Actually, I do. At least when it's empty like this."

"Okay let's finish this nine. At the turn we get rid of our undergarments--all of them. And then we play on the back nine."

She smoked the remainder of the front nine, finishing with a three under for the nine. My concentration was pretty much gone so we won't mention my score for a nine that had started with such promise. But the round was still promising, just not for its likely score.

When she returned from the ladies room in the clubhouse, her tits were jiggling delightfully under her blouse. I was sitting in the cart with a golf towel in my lap to avoid showing the boner I was sporting to any of the ladies making the turn on the North Course who seemed to be everywhere around us. while I waited for Linda I had liberated my boner from the prison of my shorts, keeping it covered with a golf towel. When Linda got in she reached over and slid her hand under the towel to stroke my cock. "Oh yes," she said. "This could be the best back nine I've played since I left college. To the tenth tee Rich."

I drove us away from the crowd of ladies, Linda still stroking my cock under the towel. The tenth tee was a little way from the clubhouse but I still stuffed my cock back in my shorts. Willing to expose a lump, but not my naked erection. "It might interfere with my swing plane," I said in explanation to Linda.

She broke up laughing. "What an ego."

I put a tee in the ground and a ball on it. When I stood up I saw that Linda was standing in front of me, her back to the club house, her blouse open and her lovely breasts on full display. "Let's see that swing tiger," she said. "A hard dick isn't the only thing that can disturb a swing plane."

I've always heard it said, that when your swing is really on and you aren't thinking about it you can hit the ball without even looking at it. I assure you there were no swing thoughts in my head interfering with my execution and I saw nothing of the ball as I let fly with my best drive of the day. I just let the ball get in the way of a perfect swing as I kept my eyes focused on Linda's tits.

For the first time all morning I outdrove her. Of course that might have been caused by my standing opposite her, my back to the clubhouse, with my rigid erection sticking straight out of the fly on my shorts. Without looking at where her drive had gone she stepped forward and, letting her driver fall to the ground, used both hands to stroke my cock.

When we got to our golf balls, which were by some miracle in the middle of the fairway. Linda still had her tits out and I was still playing dirty old pervert with my pole sticking from my pants. It turned out that my cock didn't get in the way of my five iron's swing plane and I was easily on the green in two strokes. Linda gave my cock a kiss. "For luck," she said and promptly drilled her iron to three feet from the pin.

When it was my turn to putt, a twenty-footer with a nasty downhill break, she sat down below the pin with her skirt pulled nearly to her waist and her legs spread on either side of the cup. "Need an aiming point tiger?" she asked lifting her dress briefly to give me a great view of her fully exposed pussy. "Just put it in the cup," she said, mimicking a line form some old golf movie.

Needless to say, my put was perfect; a long right-hand breaker headed straight for her target. When it looked as though it might waiver she pulled her dress up again and reached down with two fingers to spread her pussy lips exposing the opening to her cunt. The drifting putt snapped perfectly back online. It would have gone smoothly into her cunt if only the cup hadn't intervened, giving me a par to match hers. It was a truly obscene putt. I loved it.

The eleventh tee was just a few steps from the green we had just completed. As I teed up my drive for this long par five she again stood opposite me, her blouse open and her hands holding her tits out to me. I lined up for my shot, but instead of a waggle I took my hand off my club for just a moment and stroked my cock insuring it pointed straight out. "Oh you are a nasty boy," she said. "Christine was so right about you."

My conscious mind perfectly focused on her tits, I turned and made a nearly perfect down swing and follow through ripping a drive straight down the center of the fairway some 225 or 250 yards. It was perfect. The only slight distraction was the sensation of my cock swinging back and forth as I turned back, swung down, and followed through; like some obscene form of minor counterweight.

"Oh I like your waggle," she said.

"I've never tried masturbation as a swing thought before," I said.

"Oh I didn't mean that. I meant the way your cock swung. It was in perfect time with your swing. You must have practiced that for hours."

I knelt behind her as she swung, my hands under her dress and massaging her ass. She ignored me and executed a near perfect swing. The feel of the flex of the muscles in her butt was delicious. "Nice," I said.

"My ass or my drive?" she asked.

"Your ass," I said. I was now standing behind her continuing my fondle. "Where did your drive go?" I asked, hoping I had distracted her.

"Right center of fairway about twenty yards beyond yours."

Shit, I thought, nothing could disturb the woman. She outdrove my best drive of the day even though I was fondling her ass.

"You drive," she said as she hopped in the cart. As soon I was in the cart she leaned over and began sucking my cock.

On my second shot I hit a three wood to the right rough alongside the green. Pretty good for a par five, I thought.

Her five-iron sailed high and true dropping on the center of the green and stopping like it was nailed there. "Get in," she said. "The hole's not over yet."

I hit a flop shot over a greenside sand trap that bounced once and trickled up to the hole hanging up on the lip to leave me a kick in for a birdie. She drained a twelve-foot downhill putt for an eagle. There's no hope, I thought. When she bent over to pick up her ball she pulled her skirt up and stood, her legs straight and spread giving me a perfect view of her pussy. Well maybe there is hope for something other than the score I thought.

Things improved on the par three that followed. I birdied it to her boggy. You could tell she was pissed.

As she stepped up to the tee on the thirteenth hole I stepped in behind her, reaching around with both hands to fondle her tits. She dragged her skirt up and moved about until my cock was between her legs rubbing against her warm wet pussy. Not in her. But sliding back and forth between her lips. "The score isn't everything," I whispered. "Relax."

We stood like that for a long while until she pulled away saying, "No, it's the only thing." Then she ripped another drive straight down the fairway with that perfect looking little fade at the end. She obviously subscribed to the Vince Lombardi theory of golf.

I laughed at her, teed my ball up, and hit another very respectable drive--by my standards. Having her tits to stare at during my swing was helping my game. I told her it was her turn to drive. When we got in cart I asked her to put her right foot up on the dash of the cart and use her left foot to drive. I finger fucked her all the way down to my drive. My 4 iron was credible but overran the green--too much club. There was a lot of adrenalin in my game today or maybe it was testosterone. Her 8 iron stuck right on the green and my up and down for a par finished a stroke behind her birdie.

We played on like that for two more holes doing our best to molest each other into distraction and failing totally because golf is really a game played best when you don't screw up your swing thinking about it. Hole number 16 on our club's South Course requires a shot across a ravine with a creek at it's bottom. It's a par five with the first shot to targeted piece of fairway on the other side of the gulch and followed by a tight dog leg right to a green that is still 260 yards away. "This is a tough hole. Number one handicap," I said as I explained the layout to her. She had discarded her blouse couple of holes ago and she looked like a sailor's wet dream as she stood there topless with those perfect tits of hers and nothing else on but her golf shoes and her short skirt. I stood stroking my cock as I watched her lost in concentration as she planned her approach to this hole.

Just as she was ready to take her backswing with the four iron she had selected, I spoke up.

"Duff it,"

"What?" she responded, obviously annoyed that I had said something as she was about to start her back swing.

"Duff it." I repeated. "However you want but just make sure your shot winds up down in the gulch. Believe me it will pay off for you." I was stroking my cock as I spoke to her. "We need to spend some time there looking for lost golf balls."

"Oh, I see." With that she hit a really ugly looking shank that barely left the ground before it caromed off a boulder to the left of the women's tee box and dived into the gulch. I followed suit, though not so artfully as her, and we hopped in the cart and drove down the path until we got to the little bridge across the stream. I turned the cart to the right and followed a narrow track off through the trees until I got to a little grassy clearing with a beat up looking old picnic table in it. "Oh look there's my ball," she said. "It's going to be a tough shot out of here."

"Never mind that." I said as I stripped off my shorts and shirt and stood looking at her, my cock poking obscenely from my groin. "Take your skirt off and let's fuck."

Within moments she was leaning on the end of the table, her legs spread and her pussy gleaming in the sun. I stepped up behind her and eased my dick into her cunt. "Oh fuck, that's nice," she said. "It feels just like the Colonel."

"Yes and now it's going to fuck you just like the Colonel." I grabbed her hips and rammed it in as far in as I could get and began to pound her with speed and force. I don't usually start fucking so aggressively but we had been engaged in at least six holes of foreplay and we were both ready for a hard fuck. We didn't last long, both of us soon cumming to a mutual climax, me with a groan and her with a scream. The muscles of her cunt clamped down on my cock as I felt it ejaculate round after round of cum into her cunt. She fell forward on the table gasping and I struggled to keep to my feet as my cock was slowly forced out of her cunt. When it came out a flood of our combined juices followed it.

I retrieved a clean golf rag from the cart and tossed it to her. We sat on the table side by side; our legs dangling below us and took matching selfies of the two of us looking carnally spent to send to our spouses. We couldn't send them until we got back to the top of the gulch and we took time, another twenty minutes or so, for another round before we drove back up the hill and finished the golf round. This round was more leisurely involving a variety of positions, dirty talk, and testing our oral skills.

My concentration was gone for the remainder of the round and she beat me soundly.

I ran into the club pro as I was checking in the cart. "Hey Rich, how's it going. Have a good round?"

I smiled and looked at Linda as I responded, "Best round of golf I ever played." Never mind the fact that I lost by at least a dozen shots I thought.

"My that was quite a round of golf," I said to Rich as he finished his story.

"And how was your morning with the Colonel," he asked me.

"Umm. Everything Christine promised it would be. Put your cock in me and I'll tell you all the details." Rich slid his hard prick into me from behind as we lay spooning. He held it still for the next ten or fifteen minutes as I described the morning's seduction, acknowledging it was unclear who seduced who or if any seduction was necessary. In as much detail as my mind could recall I described the sex Tom and I had enjoyed in our back yard, and in the kitchen and on the bed in each of the bedrooms. It was quite a morning.

When I finished, Rich pulled out and rolled me over on to my back. Crawling up between my invitingly spread legs he slid his cock into me and proceeded to fuck me silly until we both reached a hard, noisy, orgasm. "Oh yeah lover, your cock's every bit as good as the Colonel," I said.

"Funny thing. That is what Linda told me also," he said.

"Don't let it go to your head. I think these two have more surprises for us."

"Mmm. Good."

We drifted off and slept soundly for the remainder of the afternoon. When we came downstairs hours later we found Tom and Linda sunbathing in the nude on our back porch.

**

A few days later Ron and I were relaxing naked on the back porch as we enjoyed a glass of wine. Tom and Linda had departed the prior morning to return to Palo Alto where Tom had been offered a very attractive position with a growing tech company that needed someone with his international experience. As Linda put it the firm makes spy gear and Tom knows their customer base.

"So," I asked Ron. "Did you enjoy our recent lessons from Pandora's Box?"

"Absolutely. Those two were a lot of fun and very creative. And Linda had a great golf game."

"And great tits also," I responded.

"Agreed. I noticed you seemed to be enjoying her tits right along with the Colonel," Ron responded.

"Who knew? I seem to enjoy sex with women just as much as you do."

"Yes and they seem to enjoy sex with you," Ron responded.

"We are what we are," I said, "and finding out just what we are or can be if we let ourselves is the best way to enjoy retirement I can think of."

"Agreed," he said as he raised my glass in a toast. "I can't wait to see what Pandora's Box may have in store for us next."