Dean's Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope nods and he smiles. "Only as a hobby." He is so fucking cute, she thinks to herself as she stares at him, enchanted by the shy boy in front of her. Now that the blonde is gone, he no longer has to put on a confident front and is back to his usual awkward self. "Only as a hobby," she tells Ethan. "Most of the time I prefer reading in my own room. Side effect of being raised by a professor. My mother happens to be the dean of the faculty too. She's Professor Margaret Salotto."

"What? I'm in her class!" he exclaims in surprise and she smiles. "Oh, I'm going to have to ask you to put in some good words for me then." I will if you fuck me, Penelope thinks to herself. "I think I have to go find my girlfriend right now though. It was nice talking to you, Penelope!" And he walks back to where Clarissa was, not noticing Penelope's frown before he turned around. So he already has a girlfriend. Fine, she just has to find a way to deal with the bitch. She is smart. She can figure something out.

Penelope decides to follow him and stalks the boy and his girlfriend back to her dorm, where he gives the bitch a goodnight kiss. Luckily Penelope has a great deal of self control and she can stay calm and collected as she watches them. After the brief kiss, Ethan leaves and his girlfriend closes the door. Then the dorky girl follows Ethan as he heads back to his dorm room, completely unaware that he is being stalked.

Once she's done with the stalking, Penelope then calls some of her contacts in the university to find out all she can about Ethan's girlfriend.

.....

After finding out all the basic details about her rival, Penelope feels slightly intimidated. The geek knows she is prettier than Clarissa, but the latter has more money, coming from a richer family than Penelope's. But Penelope is still determined to fight for the boy she wants. She needs to find a way to get to know her rival better. That way she can find any weaknesses she might exploit, and also be close to Ethan, who hangs out with just Clarissa and Sam. That's a very good thing since she doesn't have to worry about any other rivals for Ethan's affection. Only Clarissa, who is going to be challenging enough on her own.

Penelope spends that night thinking about what she can do. The nerdy sophomore thinks about asking some of her friends to help with ideas, but she decides this is something she has to do herself. She is in the same course as Ethan and is doing extremely well for a second year student, given that her mother taught her everything about literature since she was little. Not to mention her mom is the dean of the faculty and thus wields considerable influence. The 20 years old student places her hands on her muscled thighs as she thinks about how she might be able to use this to her advantage. She has a feeling her status would come in useful one day.

The next morning, she goes over to Clarissa's dorm. Finding her room, she knocks on the door. The good looking nerd waits patiently until Clarissa opens it. Clarissa stares at her blankly, confused by how someone she never spoke to is standing outside her door. "Hi! I'm Penelope, a sophomore on the same course as you and your boyfriend," she says. "Ethan helped me at the party last night when someone was giving me a hard time, so I thought I'd like to get to know him and you better. If you don't mind, that is." She puts on a very convincing, friendly facade that would fool even the most wary, paranoid folks, giving an award-winning smile.

Clarissa, being gullible, immediately buys it. "Of course!" she says. "Why don't you come in?" Penelope nods and follows her into the room. Clarissa locks the door and then grabs a pack of beer, offering a can to Penelope. "Don't tell Ethan about this. He hates alcoholic drinks. How did he save you anyway? He never mentioned anything on our way back from the party." The brunette pops her can open and starts drinking the beer.

Penelope sets her can down, deciding not to drink it. If Ethan doesn't like alcoholic beverages, then she is going to stop drinking so she can please him. "It was actually my party. I threw it," she explains. "Even though I hang out with a lot of people, I was never the party type. I guess I didn't throw a very good one because some dumb blonde was complaining about the cheap beer. Fortunately, you boyfriend turned up and told her to fuck off. She was about to pour the beer all over my hair and ruin it."

Clarissa gasps in shock as she hears the story and the two girls move over to sit down together on her bed. "Wow, that is so crazy. She actually tried to pour the beer all over your head? So messed up!" she remarks. Penelope nods to show her agreement. "Well, Ethan is nice that way. He would always defend and stand up for other people, whenever he can. Here, let's have some chocolates," Clarissa says before unwrapping the treat and extending it to Penelope.

"Thank you, but I'm on a diet right now" Penelope responds, politely declining the offer. "Can I ask you something, by the way?" Clarissa nods and Penelope pretends to feel awkward about what she is about to ask. "How did you two get together? Like, were you guys friends before that? Or did he ask you out right after meeting you?" She already knows from snooping around that they met when they were children but is pretending to be ignorant of this fact, keeping up a pretence of not knowing anything about them. That way, Clarissa won't be suspicious.

"We knew each other since we were in kindergarten," Clarissa tells her and she pretends she had no idea. Penelope has always been capable at acting and congratulates herself on her stellar performance. "I think I fell for him at first sight. Even though we were kids, I still knew he's the one that I want to marry." She has a dreamy look in her eyes as she recalls her fondest memories of their time together dating back to when they were little kids. "We also have a wonderful sex life too. It's perfect, really. All sorts of nasty things happen when we are alone in a room."

Penelope feels herself getting upset as she imagines Ethan fucking this chick. The only girl Ethan should fuck is her! But she hides her anger well enough and Clarissa has no idea how pissed off Penelope is now. "That's great!" Penelope says with a fake smile plastered across her beautiful face. "Tell me all about it. What kind of positions do you like? Do you like being roughly fucked or made love to gently?" For some reason, Clarissa starts laughing about this, making Penelope genuinely confused. "What's so funny about my questions?"

"Nothing, nothing," Clarissa answers. "It's just that he usually isn't the one doing the work, if you know what I mean. I'm almost always on top." This is something that Penelope did not know and she doesn't have to feign her surprise in this circumstance. "Before we came to university, there was this one time when I started fucking him bareback in his sleep. You should have seen how he freaked out when he woke up and tried to get me to stop. He refused to fuck me bareback until a week after I first took the pill, even though I started on the first day of my period. I actually planned to fuck him last night but got too tired from all the drinking."

The two of them talk for about half an hour. Penelope gets to know just how submissive Ethan is. She is very happy about this because it will make training him so much easier. After 30 minutes passed, Penelope leaves the room and heads back toward hers. Her cunt is drenched with nectar from how turned on she is, after hearing of all sorts of depraved things Ethan is in to. She is going to have all sorts of fun with him when they get together. Not if, but when. Penelope knows that she will get him where she wants soon.

Getting back to her room, she finds raw chicken and other ingredients. With her roommate on a morning run, Penelope smirks. She yanks her skirt and panties down, and squats over the bowl of the raw chicken. Then the girl starts pissing, urinating on the poultry. Soaking the chicken with her warm pee, she then stands up and puts her clothes back on. Penelope then allows it to sit there for twenty minutes, marinating the raw meat with her urine.

Her roommate Cassie comes back in while she is waiting and looks at the bowl of chicken. "Looks good to me," she says, making Penelope almost burst into giggles. If only her friend know what she has marinated it with. "Could you save me some, please?" Cassie is starting to get confused at how Penelope looks like she is fighting hard not to laugh. "Is there something wrong with the chicken or what? Why did you start laughing when I started talking about it? Seriously, Penelope. You are starting to freak me out now."

Penelope shakes her head rapidly, not wanting to give away what she is up to. "There's nothing wrong with my chicken, Cassie," she tells her unconvinced roomie. "I was just thinking about a really funny joke before you came in. That's all." Cassie looks like she still doesn't believe her but doesn't press the issue further and heads off to shower, leaving Penelope alone in the room with the bowl in front of her. Penelope then resumes giggling once Cassie is gone as she continues waiting for her piss to thoroughly set in the chicken meat. Thinking about him eating this makes her so fucking hot she almost starts touching herself right away.

After the twenty minutes is up, she begins to cook the chicken, using her saucepan. The girl can't believe what she's doing right now. It's easily the dirtiest thing Penelope has ever done in her entire life, given that she is still a virgin. Soon, the raw chicken is fully cooked and she places all of the pieces in a Tupperware box. Then Penelope carries it over to Ethan's room with a bright smile on her face, excited by the prospect of what she is about to do to him. It makes her feel intoxicated with a sense of power to think about how he won't even know what she did.

Finding Ethan's room, she knocks and only has to wait for a few seconds before Ethan opens it, still holding his toothbrush. "Hey!" he greets her politely. "Good to see you again Penelope." Penelope blushes happily. He remembers me, she thinks to herself ecstatically. She could tell she would love fucking him a lot but she forces herself not to do it right now. Instead, she steps into the room and he closes the door behind her. "So, you want to hang out?" Ethan asks the girl as she sits down on a chair, watching his roommate snore like a pig.

"Sure!" Penelope tells him. "Did you have breakfast yet?" When he shakes his head, she smiles, handing him the box she prepared. "Here. I cooked this for you." Ethan thanks her for it. "Can I use your toilet?" He nods and hands her his toothbrush, asking her to put it back in the cup on the sink for her. This gives Penelope a wicked idea and she quickly says yes, hiding the gleeful feeling from her face, quickly taking it with her into the bathroom and locking the door behind her.

She then removes her skirt and underwear, cupping her hairy vagina. Penelope inserts the head of Ethan's toothbrush into her tunnel, rubbing around inside herself with it as she uses her other hand to play with her clit. The girl bites down on her lower lip as her pussy juices flow out all over the boy's toothbrush, coating it in the womanly nectar. It feels so good knowing that the next time he brushes his teeth, she'd be debasing him from far away. Her cunt is leaking juice all over it now and she feels naughtier and naughtier

The girl continues to masturbate there for the next couple of minutes. She is now rubbing her clitoris hard. It is swollen, fully engorged with blood. Penelope soon has an intense climax, squirting out all over the toothbrush. The 20 years old redhead quickly puts it in the cup and then puts her underwear and skirt back on, flushing the toilet to avoid him becoming suspicious. Then Penelope washes her hands and opens the door, leaving the small bathroom.

She is delighted to see Ethan eating the chicken soaked in her warm urine. "Hey, this tastes really good, Penelope!" he tells her. Hearing him say that nearly makes her cum again. "You've got to share your recipe with me sometimes." The girl nods and sits down next to him, and the two of them talk for over an hour before she has to leave. Penelope positively glows as she exits the room and heads to her lecture, feeling wonderful. This is going to be even better than she had hoped. She is already coming up with various schemes in her head about how she is going to make him hers.

Author's Note : What do you think about Penelope's actions?

12