Dear Abby's Vacay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mort's thicker and longer shaft filled my mouth as if it belonged there. While Palo had an attractive cock, I was absolutely in love with Mort's manhood. He knew it, too, and he also knew I would never hesitate to place it in my mouth, no matter where it had just been. Mort knew how to read my body language and knew that I really needed his cock in my pussy, not my mouth. He obliged, and motioned for me to straddle him, pulling me on top of him as he laid back on the futon. Within just a few minutes of us fucking with me on top of him, I was coming hard. It felt long overdue, and I rode him for as long as I could. Eventually, though, he pulled me off of him and had me get on my hands and knees on the futon. I guess I looked pretty sexy while I came, inspiring Palo to become even more erect than before.

He motioned Palo to stand behind me, and gently pulled out my butt plug. He handed it to Palo, and said something in Spanish that made Palo step back. Mort repeated himself, and Palo reluctantly took the butt plug and put it in his mouth.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"I told him that if he wants to fuck your ass, he has to be willing to taste it," Mort said. I could have come again right there.

Palo took the toy out of his mouth and handed it to me, then knelt so that he could bury his face between my butt cheeks. He tongued my butt hole like a novice, but it still felt incredible. Eventually, his mouth moved to my suntan-oiled slick butt cheeks, back and shoulders, and then I felt the head of his dick pressing against my little rosebud. He rubbed his hands on my back, and then stroked his cock, making it slick with suntan oil.

"It's going to be easier with her, Palo," Mort said. "But, when you do this with another girl that hasn't done it before, make sure you go slow, and only put in as much as she wants."

I felt the head of his handsome cock push past my sphincter and stop.

"Ughhh..." I said. "He's bigger than he looks."

"That's it. Good," Mort encouraged him. "Now, take it slow."

Palo did. I rubbed my swollen clit as he eased another inch inside, and gently pulled back before going in just a little deeper.

"How much does she want inside her?" Palo asked in Spanish.

"All of it," Mort said, not bothering to translate the question.

Palo held me by my hips and sank all eight inches inside me until I felt his pubic hair tickling my butt cheeks. He pulled back about four inches, and then drove his full length inside me again, and again.

"Faster," Mort said, stepping around to the other side of the futon, stroking himself back to erection.

Palo did as he was told, and began fucking my ass harder than I would have thought possible for a recent virgin. I looked over my shoulder at Palo, and his face was a mixture of pure ecstasy and concern. My hand worked furiously on my clit as Mort moved close enough for me to take him in my mouth.

Palo cried out something in Spanish which I could only imagine was the equivalent of "I'm coming!" because I felt his shaft spasm inside me soon after. That triggered my own orgasm which caused me to groan around Mort's cock which he had just shoved down my throat without mercy. Mort followed suit, fucking my face hard and fast for another minute before finally slowing down, smiling. He filled my mouth with his delicious come and I swallowed eagerly, of course.

I pushed Palo back, and his still semi-rigid dick popped out of my butt. I turned and quickly put his cock in my mouth, and watched as he looked down at me in horror. When my eyes met his, I felt his cock instantly stiffen in my mouth.

I had been on an anal sex diet for days, and thought I would be clean enough down there, but it was still risky. Luckily, his cock just tasted like come and suntan oil.

Linda had mentioned that young guys regained their erections quicker, but I had no idea how right she was. I sucked and deep-throated Palo's cock non-stop for almost ten minutes before he finally came again, filling my mouth with come. He let me taste it this time, and I was pleasantly surprised at the flavor.

"I like the way you taste, Palo," I said, swallowing the last spurt of his orgasm.

"I like the way you use your mouth on me," Palo said. "You are very good at mouth sex."

"Thank you, Palo," I said, carefully sitting on the lounge chair.

"Thank you, Palo," Mort said, signaling it was time for Palo to say goodbye.

Palo nodded, grabbed his clothes, and stepped out of the cabana.

"So, is this what the next few days are going to be like?" I asked Mort.

"This?" Mort asked. "This was just a warm-up, Abby. I hope that didn't wear you out."

"You know me better than that, Mort," I said.

"Yes, I do," Mort said with a grin. "Yes, I do."

Mort and I stepped out of the cabana and worked our way to the pool where we both swam and floated naked, kissed, and drank several libations brought to us by the staff. I relaxed on a towel next to the pool while Mort applied more suntan oil, and slept for a few minutes before Mort woke me up and had me turn over, oiling my other side. He pulled me into the pool to make sure I didn't burn, and eventually said I had enough sun for one day. I grabbed my bikini, sandals, and butt plug, and Mort grabbed his clothes, and we headed to my room.

"My room?" I asked. "Not, our room?"

"I'll be here every night, Abby, unless you're preoccupied," Mort said. "But this is your room for your stay."

The room was big. There were no glass windows, just as I had seen from the driveway. Everything was open, with a few sheets of fabric that seemed like expensive mosquito netting forming a canopy around the bed. The fabric had been tied back, indicating the netting wouldn't be needed any time soon.

"I have to check on the other guests, but I'll be back, soon," Mort said. "If you need anything, just ring the bell," Mort said as he pointed to a bell on a small table. "Someone will respond within seconds, and get you anything you want."

"Even you?" I asked, and then kissed him deeply on the mouth.

"Even me," Mort said as he kissed me back.

The shower, as well as the bidet, was not in a separate bathroom. Everything was in the open. Anyone visiting me in my room that needed to use the restroom would do so in front of me and anyone else in the room. If I needed to take a shower, there was no shower curtain so I would be in plain view of anyone else in my room. It seemed strange at first, but I supposed it made sense. I showered, happy that I didn't burn, and enjoyed the fragrant body wash and shampoo that Mort had provided. I didn't bother with clothes, afterward. I let my freshly-washed hair dry naturally, and walked out onto the room terrace overlooking the pool. Several naked men looked up at me and waived, as did a few naked women. They all behaved as if it were completely natural to not be wearing any clothes, and I quickly found myself feeling the same way. The temperature was perfect. The breeze was perfect. I felt completely relaxed.

I wasn't sure if it was jet lag, the mid-day sex with Palo and Mort, or the time in the sun, but I suddenly felt like I needed a nap.

The comfortable bed was hard to resist, and I was asleep soon after my head touched the pillow.

I woke up thirsty, and just a little hungry.

I didn't see any clocks (or cocks) in the room, but I could tell just by looking around that the sun had gone down hours ago. I could see the bell on the table in the moonlight, and looked around for any kind of lamp or light switch. I found neither. I rang the bell, and just as Mort said, someone was at my door within a minute.

The manservant lit a candle for me, and then untied two straps that held a large canvas panel over the opening to the terrace.

"Chance of rain later tonight, Miss Abby," the man said with a thick Hispanic accent. He buttoned the canvas to the sides of the opening, before moving to another opening to the terrace, and doing the same.

"Thank you," I said, almost forgetting that I was naked. "Is there any way I can get something to eat? I think I missed dinner."

"Of course, Miss Abby," the man said. "What would you like?"

"Sushi, maybe ginseng tea, and an enema," I said, jokingly.

"Right away, Miss Abby," the man said. "Anything else?"

I thought about it for a minute, and remembered Mort saying that 'anything goes' in the rooms, so I thought I would have a little fun with that.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Esteban, Miss Abby," Esteban answered.

"How old are you, Esteban?" I asked.

"I turn fifty-two in two days, Miss Abby," Esteban said.

"Would you consider yourself to be healthy, Esteban? In good shape?" I asked.

"Yes, Miss Abby," Esteban said. "I feel blessed to have had such good health."

"Have you ever met Misses Mort?" I asked, stepping a little closer to Esteban.

"Yes, Miss Abby. She's a very nice lady," Esteban added.

"Have you ever seen her naked, Esteban?" I asked.

I apparently crossed a line, as Esteban became very nervous.

"Have you ever seen her naked, like you're seeing me right now?" I asked.

He nodded, hesitantly.

"Did you find her attractive? Did you want to fuck her?" I asked.

He nodded again, slowly.

"And did you?" I asked. He seemed to become even more nervous. His eyes darted side to side as if he was unsure of the question.

"Do you find me attractive? Would you fuck me if I asked you to?" I asked.

He nodded.

I was inches from Esteban, and could feel the heat rising from his body.

We stood like that for several seconds. Me, naked except for my barbells. Esteban, in his manservant white coat.

I leaned forward - we were the same height - and I kissed his cheek. He stood frozen as if he wasn't sure what was going to happen, next.

"Calm down, Esteban," I said. "I don't bite."

Esteban seemed to relax a little.

"Unless you want me to," I said softly. I reached down and just barely touched the tent forming at the front of his trousers.

Esteban looked like he was ready to run out the door, I had him so flustered.

"I'm just kidding, Esteban," I said. "But, I am curious..." I started, doing my best catlike, slow, graceful walk around him, letting my hand glide over his shoulders and back. "If I asked you to massage my feet, would you do it?"

Esteban nodded and said, "Yes, or I would get someone else better at it."

"Does the same go for, say, licking my pussy?" I asked.

Esteban nodded.

"And does the same go for fucking me?" I asked.

Esteban nodded again, but with a worried face.

"Well, relax, Esteban," I said, taking a step back. "I'm not asking for any of those things."

Esteban seemed to let out a sigh of relief. I waited for the color to go back to his face.

Then I said, "But, I would like to suck your cock, please."

The sushi was about as good as could be expected on short notice, but the tea was excellent. The enema... it was hardly necessary, but I decided to do it, anyway. I was still relatively new to this. Linda had told me that starving myself in an effort to stay 'anal sex' clean was not the best way to go if I planned on being 'active' for a few days at a time, but I should instead eat foods that were easier to process, and then use an enema once in a while to maintain the cleanliness. I could also use something like Imodium to stop me up completely, as long as I set time aside afterward to give the plumbing cycle a chance to catch up. Linda said she had gotten into a routine where she could adjust her diet, take Imodium, and confidently take dicks from her butt to her mouth for hours at a time without worrying about tasting her own shit. I wouldn't say I was quite there, yet. But, so far I had done pretty well to not end up with noticeable skat in my mouth or a serious illness.

Mort asked me not to suck the cocks of any more of the help, as they would end up paying more attention to me, and less attention to the other guests. I apologized, and promised to behave myself when it came to the help.

The rain showers that Esteban was expecting were still several hours away, so Mort thought it would be a good opportunity to show me around and meet more of the guests.

He asked me to wear the sheer dress that he had provided, but to leave the butt plug and sandals behind. He escorted me to the pool area wearing a fresh set of linen trousers with a drawstring around the waist, and an open, linen shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

Most of the men were dressed the same as Mort, although some preferred complete nudity, which I appreciated, especially when the nude men were well-endowed, 'manscaped,' and in decent shape. The women - at least the few that I could see - were actually dressed in attire ranging from evening lingerie to short skirts and halter tops. Everyone was barefoot, though, and I doubted anyone was wearing underwear.

Soft jazz played through speakers at low volume while champagne was constantly being provided to the guests. The estate obviously had access to electricity, but Mort seemed to prefer oil lamps and candles when it came to evening lighting. The flickering light on anything I looked at seemed to have a hypnotic effect on me. Either that, or it was just really good champagne.

"This is surreal," I said to Mort.

"How so?" Mort asked.

"So many good looking people in one place... Some of the women could be models," I said.

"Some of them are or were," Mort smiled. "Actresses, professional cheerleaders, cable news anchors... you'd be surprised."

"And the men, Mort..." I gasped as we passed one long bearded gentleman having a conversation with two women. The gentleman was completely naked, the women in micro bikinis just like mine. He stood about the same height as Mort, and his thick, flaccid manhood hung halfway to his knees. Despite having a rather hairy face and chest, he was hairless around his impressive cock and balls. When I imagined what his cock would look like once erect, my legs started to go weak.

"Would you like me to introduce you?" Mort asked.

"To him?" I asked, having a momentary memory of Linda's bull, Lenny... or was it Benny?

"To everyone," Mort said.

"Sure," I said, stealing another look at the overly-endowed gentleman. "Let's mingle."

By the time we worked our way clockwise around the outside of the pool, Mort had introduced me to four couples, five unaccompanied men, and two other unaccompanied women. I couldn't remember everyone's names, and Mort told me not to worry myself over that. He said I'd probably remember a few, eventually, though.

Mort tapped his champagne glass, and everyone's conversations stopped, giving him their full attention.

"Good evening, everyone," Mort's voice boomed over the soft jazz music which was slowly fading in the background. It startled me, but it also made my clitoris throb unexpectedly.

"I want to welcome all of you again, and some of you for the first time." His gaze momentarily fell on me.

"All of you know me, and I'm sure over the next few days, you'll get to know each other... intimately," Mort paused as one of the coupled women giggled.

"I will be in and out over the next few days..." more giggles. "But I wanted to wish you all a satisfying stay. I ask that you respect each other while you're here, but also freely indulge in each other. I know accidents and injuries sometimes happen, so in addition to our 24-hour staff, we also have a doctor available just in case you indulge more than intended." This time, one of the single men chuckled.

"Seriously, your pleasure comes second only to your safety, here," Mort paused. "Puns?"

I giggled and several of the male guests noticed me and smiled.

"I encourage you to engage and experience each other's talents to their fullest while you're here, and I hope you'll consider my humble estate for future enjoyment." Mort held up his glass of champagne, said something in Spanish which most of the guests repeated, and then downed the contents.

As the music volume was slowly brought back up, I asked Mort what he said.

"I think it was the local equivalent of 'let's fuck'," Mort said with a worried look. "At least I hope that's what I said." He smiled at me, and I wondered how many other women Mort had brought here.

As I looked at Mort, I wondered who this man really was. I suddenly felt silly thinking that I would ever be able to have a man like him all to myself. He seemed almost larger than life. I wondered if Little John, Jerry, and Cecil from the bar had more to them, also. What I had seen of Mort at the bar was apparently just the tip of the iceberg.

One of the staff approached Mort, whispered in his ear, and then darted away.

"You'll have to excuse me, Abby," Mort said. "I have to take care of something, but I'll be back to check on you, later. Please, enjoy yourself."

And just like that, I was standing alone among beautiful strangers, sipping a glass of champagne.

I wasn't alone for long, though.

As soon as I had emptied my glass, a young man handed me another. Two older men joined us, with a drink in each hand. If they weren't twins, they were at least brothers.

"You must be Abby," the young man said. "I'm Danny." He held out his hand, I offered mine, and he bent slightly to kiss my knuckle. Who said chivalry was dead?

The two older gentlemen introduced themselves as Yosh and Stanley, and offered the same courtesy, careful not to spill their glasses.

"Would you care to select one of the cabanas?" Yosh asked.

"Are we doing this already?" I said quietly. "No small talk or chit chat?"

"There will be plenty of time for that while we're recovering, don't you think?" Stanley said, extending his hand and coaxing me to walk in the direction of one of the cabanas.

As we approached the first cabana, I heard the unmistakable sounds of hips slapping against butt cheeks; no doubt some lucky girl getting it balls-deep as hard as she could take it. We needed to pass on the outer edge of that cabana - where the opening was located - to work our way to the adjacent cabana. What I observed as we were walking past the first cabana caused me to stop and stare.

Instead of a muscle-bound stellar example of manhood having it's way with a petite damsel such as myself (what I had hoped to see), I watched a muscle-bound example of manhood pounding into the butt hole of another example of muscle-bound manhood, while the lower example buried his face between the legs of what I presumed to be his coupled wife or girlfriend. She seemed to be enjoying the view as much as the oral attention.

"Mort had said anything goes, but I didn't think..." I started. Danny gently reached for my elbow.

"This way, Abby," Danny said. "I think the next cabana is available."

"Did that startle you a bit, Abby?" Yosh asked.

"A little, I suppose," I said.

"Different strokes, right?" Stanley chimed in, taking my hand and guiding me to the bar in the empty cabana.

Danny lit two oil lamps and turned on the water to the shower.

"I showered earlier," I said.

"That's fine, but I think this is just something everyone does out of habit when they pick a cabana," Danny said, removing his shirt and trousers. "Something about washing off the suntan oil and makeup so the cushions are easier to clean, later." His cock was already hard, pointing at the ceiling, and bouncing in front of him.

I wasn't wearing suntan oil or makeup, but I wasn't opposed to another rinse-off.

Yosh and Stanley removed their shirts, revealing matching hairy chests. When they stepped out of their trousers, I was amazed to find they shared almost identical, gorgeous cocks, slowly thickening and rising up as if from a long nap. Their cocks were curved upward, wide, and smooth, almost like a banana, but topped with perfect mushroom heads slightly smaller than their wide shafts.

123456...9