Dear Abby's Vacay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Abby," Mort said. "You were incredible. Everyone enjoyed you, and they hoped you enjoyed them as well."

"I did," I said. "At least, I think I did. For a while there, it was just a blur. I couldn't keep track of how many times men came inside me, but it must have been a lot." Mort's shaft swelled between my legs, and the tip poked out just above my knees.

"It was," Mort said. "You came a lot, too. It's no wonder you were exhausted."

"Well, I feel better, now. Maybe a little sore down there, though," I said.

"That's okay," Mort said. "The Fetish Brothers will be here after you've had some breakfast, and will tend to those sore areas."

"Are they doctors or something?" I asked.

"Oh, they both have PhDs, but Yosh is a chemist while Stanley is a fellow MD," Mort said. "You'll be in good hands, though."

"What about you?" I asked. "Won't you be sticking around for a while today? I only have one more night here, right?"

Mort stood next to the bed, fully erect. "Of course, Abby," Mort said. "I plan to enjoy you very much this evening, but for now..."

He didn't have to say anything else. I knew what to do.

Esteban wheeled in an ornate food cart as finished swallowing Mort's come.

"That'll be fine, Esteban," Mort said as I gave one last suck on the head of his cock. "And try to make it tonight, if you can. I think Abby would love to thank you for the wonderful service you've been providing in our special way."

Esteban nodded with a worried look on his face and quickly left the room.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Simple," Mort said. "Tonight, everyone gets to fuck you."

"I thought everyone fucked me last night, Mort," I said, confused.

"Hardly," Mort snorted. "Only a few of them actually fucked you. The rest just jerked off on you. And, while that might hold a certain degree of entertainment of it's own, it's not the same as being fucked by them, now is it?"

I shook my head 'no.'

"Will Tess be there?" I asked, suddenly remembering her name.

"She usually doesn't participate in these activities," Mort said, sounding slightly annoyed.

"Because she's your daughter?" I asked.

"No," Mort said, seemingly surprised that I knew their relationship. "Because, she's the real boss, here. She has other responsibilities."

"But, you said not usually instead of never," I said. "So, what does it take for her to make an exception?"

"If it means that much to you, Abby, you can ask her yourself," Mort said, followed by giving me a kiss on my forehead.

I jumped as Stanley clapped his hands once and said, "Ahhh, there she is!"

"The belle of the ball, if there ever was one," Yosh added. "You gave quite the performance last night."

Mort excused himself as the Fetish Brothers began taking off their clothes.

Before this trip, I really didn't think someone could be hypnotized like they did in the movies or on television. Then, I met the Fetish Brothers, and that changed my mind. I barely remembered blowing both of them several times, and while Stanley was applying his special salve to my stretched pussy and anus, I was sure they were both filled with fresh come, and I had no memory of when it got there.

"Did I come?" I asked.

"Do you mean just now?" Stanley asked.

I nodded.

"Well, I don't know," Stanley admitted. "But you came several times in the last hour since we've been fucking you."

"How are you doing that..." I started. I looked at my hands and noticed my nails were perfectly painted, but this time, a slightly brighter shade of red.

"It's okay, Abby," Stanley said. "You're still just tired from last night. Perhaps an afternoon nap is in order."

I wanted to ask who fucked what.

I wanted to go for a walk in the nearby town.

I wanted a cup of coffee.

What I got was another mouthful of come from Yosh as I continued to jerk off his brother standing next to him. I swallowed and then took Stanley in my mouth, sucking his cock for all I was worth while I stroked Yosh back to erection.

Stanley's balls drew up as he unloaded down my throat.

"That should be enough for now, thank you Abby," Stanley said.

Yosh gently pulled my hand from his thick tool, and I reluctantly let go.

They pulled me up to my feet and led me to the shower.

Another enema.

Another shampoo.

Another hair brushing.

Another shot of Imodium, and then I was asleep.

I woke up to the sound of Esteban tying up the canvas panels. The sun was just coming up, and Mort was slipping on regular trousers over his boxers. He latched his luggage, and sat on the bed next to me.

"Okay, Abby," Mort briefly kissed me on the mouth. "Time to get up if we're going to catch our flight."

"What!?" I asked. "I thought I had one more night here!"

"You did, and you had it... but now we have to go," Mort smiled, looking through my luggage case and finding the clothes I wore when I left my house. They'd been laundered and smelled like flowers. I started to sit up quickly, and instantly felt dizzy.

"Did the Fetish Brothers spike the Imodium?" I asked.

"Not likely," Mort smiled. "Come on, let me help you."

Both the guests and the help smiled at me as I walked down the stairs and out to the waiting taxi with Mort. It was almost unsettling. I had hoped to see Palo driving the taxi, but it was an older gentleman that barely looked capable of walking. I turned and took one last look at the grandness of the estate, and then let Mort help me into the back of the taxi.

"Too bad Palo couldn't drive us to the airport," I said.

"Oh, I'm sure he would have liked to, but he was even more exhausted than you," Mort said. I was going to ask if Palo realized he had fucked his sister up the butt, but I wasn't sure if the old taxi driver spoke English, or if he knew Palo. So, I decided not to bring it up in the taxi.

"Did you have a good time?" Mort asked.

"I did, but I really wish I could have spent more time with you," I said, feeling just a little horny.

"We'll figure something out after we get you home," Mort assured me.

I moved my wedding ring from my left hand to my right, and held Mort's hand for the entire flight. I had more questions for him, and as usual, he answered as vaguely as possible. Eventually, I just gave up. I couldn't believe how quickly the week had gone. I had a great tan, as if I had laid out by the pool every day. I had no idea how that was even possible, given I only laid out for a few hours on the first day. I didn't think about it for long, as I drifted off to sleep.

Jean was waiting for me when my flight arrived. Mort's daughter was waiting for him. We politely kissed, and he handed my luggage to his daughter. Then, he handed something to me.

"What's this?" I asked, looking at the little jewelry box. It reminded me of the box Ron presented when he asked me to marry him.

"Your nipple jewelry, and... a little something extra," Mort said. He bent down and gave me a very deep kiss. Jean might have actually been a little jealous.

Without saying another word, he turned and walked away alongside his daughter.

Jean took me to her house first. She wanted to hear all about the trip, and she wanted to hear about it over drinks.

I used the opportunity to put the barbells back through my nipples. When I opened the little jewelry box, though, there was something else in there, just like Mort had said. I showed it to Jean.

"Any idea what this is?" I asked.

"Looks like a USB drive," Jean said, and then her eyes lit up. "Holy shit, he recorded you!"

"What?!" I asked. "There's no way."

"Why not?" Jean asked.

"Because you wouldn't be able to see anything," I said, remembering the light Ron said we needed when making our own little porn videos. "The place was lit by candles and oil lamps, remember?"

"Well, are you opposed to taking a look, anyway?" Jean asked, excitedly.

She plugged it into her laptop as we sat next to each other on her couch. There were two files. One document file, and one movie file.

"Open the document file, first," I said.

Jean did.

"Dear Abby,

Thank you for a very enjoyable few days in the tropics. You undoubtedly have no recollection of the events of your last night at my humble abode, but I think you'll find your memory of that wonderful evening coming back to you vividly in time. You are truly an incredible sensual force that I hope to encounter again and again. I'm not the only one that feels this way, either, as I'm sure you will become aware. I have no doubt that your friends and husband will have a hard time believing what you are capable of, should you decide to share your experiences with them. I've provided you with video of your last night, to convince them, if you deem it necessary. There is no audio, unfortunately, as that was part of the agreement with the participants. But, I think you'll find the imagery enough to satisfy anyone's curiosity. I haven't watched it all, myself, but I was there for the duration, and won't forget it any time soon. Neither will anyone else.

M."

"Do you want to do this, now?" Jean asked.

"I don't know what he's talking about," I said. "He was only there for a few minutes at the beginning, and then he left."

"I think that was the night before," Jean said. "I think we need to watch this."

So, we did.

Even without sound, we couldn't help but be turned on by the imagery. Our fingers and hands were tired from masturbating so much. Eventually, all we could do is sit back and watch, and say things like "holy shit" and "oh fuck."

Four hours later, the video ended.

I called Ron and told him I was back, but had to stop at Jean's before heading home. He was happy to hear my voice, and I was happy to hear his.

"Are you going to show that to him?" Jean asked.

"Do you think I should?" I asked.

"I don't know," Jean said. "That's a lot to take in, pardon the pun."

"I'll think about it for a while," I said. "There's no hurry, right?"

"He's going to want to know," Jean said. "It turns him on, so he'll want to know all about it."

"I'll tell him a little bit, now," I said. "Maybe more, later. Maybe... I'll show him."

"Do you want me to be there when you do?" Jean asked. "My blowjobs make everything better, right?"

"Jean, you've been blowing him the whole time I've been gone, haven't you?" I asked. "And fucking him?"

Jean smiled. "Not the whole time, silly," Jean said.

"I'll let you know, okay?" I said, smiling back.

Jean smiled the entire way to my house.

It didn't take me long to slide back into my soccer mom routine. I gave Ron bits and pieces of the trip, and if he noticed that my pussy and butt hole were stretched out a lot more than before I left, he didn't mention it. We fucked, and he didn't complain.

Mr. Barker was released from the hospital during my trip, and decided to take a trip of his own. As far as I knew, he never came back. I wondered if my mom knew where he went.

Michael waited a week before calling me, but only to ask how I was and if everything was back to normal. I wasn't sure if he meant my home life or my pussy and butt hole. I told him everything was fine, and that I was fairly satisfied for the time being, and couldn't ask for anything more.

He took that for what it was, and didn't call for another three weeks, and then only to let me know that my bar friends missed me. I missed them, too, but I was starting to understand how Linda must have felt. I'd been there, done that, and was ready to move on. To what, I didn't know - yet.

I thought about Mort, the Fetish Brothers, the bearded guy, and Barbara's husband. And then I started thinking about other men. Men from a different night. Men that were guests, men that were help, and men from the local village. Men whose names I would never remember, but whose cocks I ended up remembering vividly, just like Mort said I would. I remembered all of those cocks filling me with come, over and over again, in one night.

All twenty-one of them.

And I remembered, I really liked it.

A week later, the kids were spending the weekend at my parents.

It was raining, cold, and I really didn't feel like going out. The sun wasn't going to shine all weekend.

I knew Ron was horny, but for the first time that I could remember, I was having trouble getting into the mood.

"Well, what do YOU want to do?" Ron asked, acting only a little frustrated. He'd been patient for weeks, and must have known I hadn't told him everything about my trip, and it was starting to weigh heavily on me, just like my mom said.

I thought about it, and then looked at his laptop.

I bit my lower lip, and then sighed.

Finally, I asked, "Wanna watch a movie?"

1...456789