Dear Abby's Vacay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny checked the water temperature, stepped under the shower head, and quickly lathered and rinsed. Yosh and Stanley quickly took his place. Yosh finished first, and Stanley motioned for me to join him.

I let the straps of the sheer dress fall off my shoulders, pulled the dress down over my hips, and then let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of the dress and tip-toed toward the shower.

"I don't need to wash my hair again, if that's okay," I said. Stanley nodded.

"You are a very beautiful woman, Abby," Stanley said. "Even without make-up."

"It's the sun, I think," I said. "I usually look better with a tan."

"I think it's the sex," Stanley said. "Sex always makes a woman look even more beautiful."

"Have you been getting enough sex, lately?" Yosh asked.

"Of course she has," Stanley answered for me. "Why, look at how beautiful she is."

Stanley seemed to really like my pierced nipples, and Yosh seemed to be enamored with my feet. Danny looked at my bald pussy and visible clit, swollen, and eager for oral attention. Stanley gently washed my back, shoulders, arms, and legs, making sure to let his fingers glide over my sex several times. I was ready for him to fuck me right there, but he turned off the water and stepped toward the provided stack of towels. After drying ourselves, the air felt a little cooler. Cooler, but not uncomfortable. My clit was still swollen and practically throbbing, and my nipples stood erect, really showing off the piercings in the lamp light.

"So, who wants to go first?" I asked.

"Oh, Abby," Stanley chuckled. "No need to rush. Just relax, okay?"

I nodded, and allowed Stanley to bring me to the futon. I wondered if it would be able to hold the weight of four people, but knew I probably wouldn't have to wait long to find out.

Stanley pulled me next to him and kissed me, before guiding me to the middle of the futon. As I laid back, Yosh moved to my left side, as Stanley moved to my right. They took turns kissing my mouth before moving to my ears, neck, and shoulders. They gently held my bent legs under the knees and pulled, spreading my legs wide and practically opening my pussy.

Danny was quick to go down on me, and really knew how to satisfy a woman with his mouth. Between Yosh and Stanley sucking on my pierced nipples and kissing me all over my body, and Danny's incredible tongue in my pussy, I couldn't hold out for more than a few minutes. Stanley insisted on French kissing me as I came, while Yosh continued to kiss me all over my body. Danny was relentless as he continued to suck on my clit and lick my pussy through wave after wave of orgasm. It was almost annoying.

Almost.

Yosh had moved down to my left foot, and sucked on each toe individually before taking half my foot in his mouth. Stanley broke off our French kiss and worked his way down to my right foot, and did the same.

Danny finally took his mouth off my sex and slowly kissed my hairless mound, my stomach, my small breasts, my neck, and then my mouth. I almost came again as he eased himself into me.

"Do you like this?" Danny asked.

"Oh, yeah." I purred in his ear.

"You're a lot tighter than I would have imagined," Danny said. "Am I hurting you?"

I shook my head, "No." I hadn't meant to tighten my pussy so soon, but something about the way Stanley and Yosh were kissing and caressing my legs and feet, I couldn't help myself.

Danny's thrusts weren't deep, but the curved-up head of his cock was rubbing against my G-spot so hard that I knew the building orgasm was going to be intense.

Yosh and Stanley placed my hands on their dicks, and I instinctively stroked and caressed their handsome shafts.

They continued to touch and kiss me as much as they could without causing me to let go of their cocks, or interrupt Danny's thrusts.

I almost wished my mom could have seen what was going on just then, so I could have proven to her that more than one man at a time wasn't such a bad thing. In fact, it felt pretty damned good.

"Oh, shit," I mumbled. "Fu..." I started. The orgasm hit harder than expected.

Danny acted as if he'd been given the green light to start fucking me as hard as he could, and sank all of his shaft into me. I hoped that meant he was close to coming, too, and I beckoned him to come inside me.

Instead of letting me catch my breath, and enjoying what would have been the quiet aftershocks of my orgasm, Danny continued to fuck me harder.

I didn't realized how tightly I was gripping Yosh's hard cock until he pulled free of my hand. He quickly changed places with Danny and sank his beautiful shaft deep inside me.

Yosh held both my legs below the knees and pushed back as he pounded my pussy with his thick tool.

Danny knelt on the futon and then straddled my face, pushing his cock into my mouth and then down my throat.

I choked, and then Danny pulled out just enough for me to take a few breaths, then pushed his dick down my throat again. He did that a few more times, before letting me suck on the head of his dick. My lips tightened around his shaft as it twitched and swelled in my mouth. He came hard and I barely had the chance to swallow the first spurt when he shoved his dick back down my throat. He pulled back enough to fill my mouth again, I swallowed, and again, he filled my throat with his manhood. Danny was taking face-fucking to a whole new level for me. A combination of snot and come bubbled from my nostrils. Finally, he pulled back and out of my mouth in time for me to see Stanley getting ready to take Yosh's place. I worried that Yosh would face-fuck me the same way as Danny, being that Yosh was a bigger man in almost every way.

Instead, Yosh pulled me up so I could rest on my elbows and knelt next to me, guiding his cock to my mouth, but letting me stroke and suck him at my own pace.

Stanley held me by the hips as he eased himself into my pussy. He felt just like Yosh, but seemed to be in less of a hurry. I brought my ankles behind his thighs and pulled him into me, harder and deeper with each of his thrusts.

Yosh held the back of my head as he filled my mouth with come, and I swallowed as much as I could, but some still squirted from around his shaft onto my chin and pretty tits.

Satisfied for the moment, Yosh gently released my head and I once again laid back on the futon. I scooped up Yosh's come into my mouth with one hand, and rubbed my swollen clit with the other.

The visual was apparently just what Stanley needed as he slowed his pace to a few, final, deep thrusts. The unmistakable feeling of a lot of warm come being shot into my pussy triggered another orgasm, causing me to gasp and tighten around Stanley's cock harder than expected. I watched as the expression on his face changed, slightly, and I was about to apologize when he started moving again.

"More?" I asked.

"Your beautiful - and surprisingly talented - pussy seems to be demanding it," Stanley said.

Before I could say that it was completely involuntary, Stanley picked up the pace and began fucking me faster and harder than both Danny or Yosh. He held me by my legs draped over the crooks of his elbows and pulled me onto him with each thrust. His chest and arms swelled as he fucked me harder and harder.

The barbells in my pierced nipples jiggled and the futon creaked with each thrust. My feet flailed about as he lifted my butt off the futon, continuing to impale my pussy with long, deep thrusts. His warm come squirted from my pussy and filled the crack of my butt, and I wondered which of these three would be the first to fill my bowels.

I decided it would be Stanley.

I couldn't believe his stamina. He had just filled my pussy with come and was still hard! I worried that I might pass out if he made me come again too soon.

"Stanley," I said, knowing I wouldn't be forgetting his name any time soon. He just looked down at me, half smiling, and half intent on fucking me as hard as he could.

"You've already filled my pussy with so much come..." I said, placing my hand against his abs, trying to slow him down. He slowed, but he didn't stop, even when I pulled his cock from my pussy. He kept thrusting, sliding his slick shaft along my clit. It felt so good that I was sure I would pass out if I came again, so I quickly repositioned his shaft downward and let it glide between my butt cheeks.

Stanley kept thrusting, though slower and shorter. In between his thrusts, I angled my hips and brought his dick into position in the wet crack of my butt so that with the next forward thrust, he was inside me; in my butt.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"I'm sure you know how it feels for me," Stanley said. "How does it feel for you?"

"I like it," I said.

"Really?" Stanley asked, pushing more of his dick inside me, but not quite fucking me, yet.

"Ughh," I grunted, as I farted around his cock. "Fuck my butt, Stanley. Really fuck it."

Stanley smiled as he buried half his cock in my ass, but continued to use short, quick thrusts, gradually working his way deeper inside me. I pinched my nipples and rubbed my clit, occasionally shoving my fingers in my pussy, and then bringing them to my mouth to lick off the come. His come.

I exhaled deeply, and then he was completely inside me, all the way to his balls. He stayed like that, motionless for a few seconds, and then, as he pulled back, I tightened my butt hole around his shaft.

"A beautiful and talented anus, too, Abby?" Stanley said. "You're a delightful surprise, dear."

And then he really started fucking my ass.

Unlike Mr. Barker, Stanley's face didn't turn red or squished while I tried to tighten my asshole around his shaft. Instead, he just smiled and fucked me in long, deep thrusts. I worked my butt hole so much, I thought I was reaching anal sphincter muscle failure. When I just couldn't tighten it any longer, I decided to just relax my rosebud completely, and then let him pound my butt as fast and as hard as he wanted. I continued to rub my pussy, as I was still incredibly turned on by him. Something about Stanley reminded me of Mort, and I started to feel another orgasm building.

I think Stanley felt it too, and he gradually picked up the pace until he was riding me like a jockey about to cross the finish line. I had never been fucked in the ass like that, and I realized as I pulled my hand from my pussy that he was going to make me come just by fucking me up the butt.

"Holy shi..." I started. "Oh my god..."

I could feel Stanley's shaft swell as his come filled my bowels. I tightened my butt cheeks and triggered my own intense orgasm, squirting his come out of my ass and onto his balls. When I relaxed, it felt as if his cock sank even deeper inside me, and my legs and butt shook violently as I rode another wave of orgasm. He thrust into me several more times, and I thought he was going to start fucking me again, but eventually he withdrew his semi-erect cock.

Danny handed Stanley a warm washcloth, and used a second washcloth to wipe my face. I could feel come pouring from my open butt hole. A few seconds later, though, it closed back up.

"Well, that was fun," I said, trying to sit up.

I felt a little dizzy, and Danny held me steady until the cabana stopped spinning.

"Better?" Danny asked.

"Much," I said. Then I noticed Danny and Yosh were equipped with fresh hard-ons.

"More?" I asked.

"If you'd like," Danny said. "I think we're here for you as much as you're here for us."

I motioned for Danny to move away from the wet area on the futon, and pushed him onto his back. I had him move his butt closer to the edge, and then I got on top of him.

He didn't protest when I kissed him on his mouth, so I kissed him harder and longer. I reached between my legs and guided his hard, curved dick to my pussy and lowered myself onto him.

He smiled as I tightened my pussy around him.

I arched my back, knowing Yosh wouldn't be able to resist the offering of my open butt hole. The fart noises were even louder than those made by Stanley. He sank his entire length inside me, and pressed Danny's cock hard against my G-spot.

"This is gonna be good," I said under my breath.

To my surprise, though, neither Danny nor Yosh started fucking me. They were both deep inside me, but neither moved.

"What are you guys waiting for?" I asked, playfully.

"You," Danny said. "Fuck yourself on our cocks."

I don't know if it was because he was so polite, earlier, or much younger than either Stanley or Yosh, but hearing Danny talk like that was a little unexpected and really turned me on.

"Okay," I said softly. "I'll try."

I moved my hands to my knees as I rested my weight on my shins, and slowly moved up and down.

"That's it," Danny said, looking into my eyes and smiling.

I was only raising my bottom up a few inches, but I also rotated my hips forward and back like a slow-motion twerk.

It felt incredible.

Thunder rumbled in the distance, and I barely noticed.

I moved a little faster, and felt Danny and Yosh begin to meet my downward thrusts with thrusts of their own.

"Oh fu...ck!" I mumbled. I was doing that thing again where I start mumbling something unintelligible after one too many orgasms.

My twerking was no longer in slow-motion as I fucked myself beautifully on their cocks for a steady ten minutes. I looked to my right and watched as Stanley enjoyed the display, stroking his cock and smiling at me.

I closed my eyes and held Danny's arms as he cupped my small tits. I was crossing into new territory, and only wished I was experiencing it with Mort. Or, Ron.

When I came, my whole body shook. I tried to keep going, but I couldn't maintain a steady rhythm. Anyone passing by the opening of our cabana would have thought I was having an epileptic seizure.

Lightning flashed, and thunder boomed shortly after, but everyone in the cabana seemed oblivious, myself included.

I mumbled some more, laughed, started to cry, laughed some more, and then went limp against Danny's hands.

I was spent. I couldn't remember a time when I came so hard.

But, Danny and Yosh weren't finished. I guessed that Stanley wasn't, either.

Keeping his hard dick firmly in my butt, Yosh wrapped an arm around my waist, and stood up, pulling me off of Danny's cock. I let out an unintentional whimper, and I was afraid I killed the mood. The men either didn't notice, or didn't care.

Yosh was stronger than he looked, but I was amazed at how gracefully he carried my small, mostly-limp body.

When I pressed my back to his chest, Yosh's arms moved to my legs, lifting and spreading.

Danny held my legs up and back, and re-entered my pussy easily, then he placed one hand on a pierced nipple, and the other around my throat.

"You've had quite the workout, Abby," Danny said.

I couldn't speak, so I just nodded.

"Mind if we finish, for you?" Danny asked. "You'd like us all to come, too, right?"

I nodded again. It wasn't like I was in a position to protest. I hardly noticed how wet he was.

"Good," Danny said. "Now, just relax... and enjoy the ride."

I felt Yosh's biceps flex as he began raising and lowering me on his shaft. His wasn't the biggest dick to ever enter my butt, but it wasn't the smallest, either. I felt every inch as he repeatedly impaled me on his beautiful manhood.

Danny angled himself so that his curved dick was once again rubbing inside me in all the right places, taunting me to come again.

I couldn't.

I wanted to, but I just couldn't. His hand around my throat wasn't tight. He wasn't trying to choke me, as it felt more like Danny was just trying to hold me upright.

I didn't care. I wasn't in pain. Other than the two hard cocks pistoning into my limp body, I hardly felt anything at all. I didn't even notice when the wind blew the occasional torrent of rain onto us.

I mumbled again, and realized I had closed my eyes.

When I opened them, I watched as Stanley placed my relatively small right foot on his large cock, stroking himself with it. Danny and Yosh had picked up the pace and were now bouncing me on their cocks. My left foot flailed about, and for a moment, I wished there were another cock available to rest it on.

Danny came first, and kept fucking me through his orgasm, his come sluicing from my pussy onto the floor between Yosh's legs. When Danny finally withdrew from my gaped pussy, he was quickly replaced by Stanley.

I hadn't realized how much bigger Stanley was until he was inside me. With Yosh in my butt, Danny was a tight fit. Had it not been for Danny's come acting as extra lubricant, Stanley might have torn me apart.

Stanley and Yosh seemed to have done this before, though, and were careful as they continued to fuck me.

Hard.

Steady.

Not too rough.

They fucked me as if they wanted me to enjoy it as much as they were.

I leaned forward and put my arms on Stanley's wet shoulders. I tried to raise my ankles to his thighs, but my legs were too weak.

I had no sense of time as they fucked me. I just knew that it felt good, and they had impossible stamina.

Stanley helped Yosh hold my legs, bringing his hands below my knees, while Yosh brought his hands under my butt.

More thunder boomed, but there was less wind and rain.

Yosh was close - finally.

I tightened my butt muscles in Yosh's hands, and could feel him squeeze back in response. Then I tried to tighten my sphincter. I couldn't tell if it worked or not, but something triggered Yosh's orgasm and his cock swelled in my butt so hard, it felt as if I was being fisted. The come that followed filled my bowels and I knew it was going to be like a come enema when he pulled out.

It was.

When you hear the come pouring out of your butt onto the floor over the sound of rain, that's a lot of come.

Having me all to himself, Stanley moved his hands under my legs as I locked my fingers behind his neck. I found a sudden burst of renewed energy and angled my hips to meet his thrusts into my pussy. We were drenched, and my hair was plastered to the back of my head, neck, and shoulders. We could have been standing under a shower head and not looked any different.

Stanley would later tell me that I had gotten a crazed look in my eye, and started muttering incoherent words mixed with the occasional "fuck" and "fucker" and even a few "motherfuckers."

I had no memory of that.

He also said that my pussy tightened and released on his formidable shaft harder than he could even grip himself with his own hand. That explained why he came sooner than he thought he would. He wasn't complaining though. I apparently orgasmed as he was filling my pussy again with come, and this time, without shaking.

What happened after was a blur.

I remembered a brief feeling of embarrassment as I watched Yosh wash his skat-covered dick in the cabana shower. I remembered kneeling in a puddle of come and rain water as I urged Danny to jerk off and then come all over my face. I remembered all three men carrying me to the cabana shower and washing my hair and every inch of my body, and my making it difficult for them by trying to suck and stroke their semi-erect cocks.

And then I remembered being carried to my room in the rain, dried off, and then gently placed in my bed. Not by Stanley, Yosh, or Danny. But, by Mort.

I woke up with Mort to my back, and his arm around me.

"Good morning, Abby," Mort whispered in my ear. "Sleep well?"

"I think so," I said. "I don't remember falling asleep."

"You were pretty exhausted," Mort said. "You gave Danny and the Fetish Brothers quite the time."

"Fetish Brothers?" I asked.

"Stanley and Yosh," Mort said. "They have several common... and a few unique fetishes, but one of the most obvious is their foot fetish. They've asked if they could paint your toenails, later. I told them that would be fine. I hope that's okay."

1...34567...9