Dear Abby's Vacay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," I said, feeling his hardening cock poking out from between my legs. "Have I missed breakfast?"

"Only by an hour or so," Mort said. "But the kitchen is always open and can make just about anything you'd like. What do you have a taste for?"

I was too short for him to lick my pussy as I stroked his cock into my mouth, but Mort enjoyed the view anyway. If he had somewhere better to be, he didn't act like it. Instead, he let me worship his manhood while he gently caressed my butt, thighs, and calves.

A gust of wind blew my wavy hair onto his wet cock and I looked up to see Esteban unbuttoning the canvas panels that kept most of the rain out the night before.

"Good morning, Esteban," I said, momentarily letting Mort's cock pop out of my mouth. Esteban nodded to me, and then to Mort, before quickly retreating out of the room.

I smiled, and then resumed my first blowjob of the day. Mort's orgasm was almost uneventful, except for the substantial amount of come that filled my mouth. Thankfully, he was delicious as always, and I had no trouble swallowing every drop.

"Did you want any real food, Abby?" Mort asked my pretty butt cheeks.

"I think I'm good for now," I said, licking my lips. When I sat up, I carefully moved back and just barely sat on Mort's face, briefly rubbing my pussy lips over his mouth and tongue before unstraddling his body.

"What are we doing today?" I asked, getting up from the bed and looking at the assortment of micro bikinis still in the luggage case.

"Should I even bother with these?" I asked, holding up a pretty turquoise top.

"That's up to you, Abby," Mort said. "You can wear as much or as little as you like on the estate, but if you venture out, you technically have to be wearing something."

"Are crochet micro bikinis technically wearing something?" I asked. "They're practically see-through."

"I know, and yes, they're still covering enough to be legal. But, just barely," Mort smiled. "With the wrap around your waist, and a large sun hat creating a shadow on your breasts, they'll look like any other bikini from a short distance."

I didn't think he'd bring it up unless he thought I needed a break from carnal activity. In actuality, my butt hole may have been a little sore, but my pussy felt fine. Maybe pacing myself wasn't a bad idea. How much trouble could I get myself into among the locals?

"So, are you going to find me a sun hat?" I asked.

"If I thought the weather was going to cooperate, I would," Mort said. "But the last of the rain is going to pass through in about an hour. Locally, it's more fun to be outside than inside."

"Maybe tomorrow, then," I pouted, tossing the turquoise bikini on the bed.

"The other guests are in the same situation, so it might be a good opportunity to walk around the estate and meet some new friends," Mort said as he pulled on his linen trousers. "And if the weather clears early, you can still get some more sun around the pool, or maybe even relax in a cabana."

"Mort, I don't think anyone actually relaxes in the cabanas," I said, putting on the turquoise micro bikini.

I looked in the full-length mirror as I tied the sides of the bottoms. My tan was darker than the day before, and my freckles weren't as bad as I feared. I brushed my hair into a tight ponytail as Mort watched.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Very fuckable," Mort said bluntly, but with a smile.

I shouldn't have been surprised when Mort was called off to take care of this or that as soon as we reached the bottom of the stairs. He kissed me, and he even let me put my hand down his trousers and caress his semi-erect dick for a few seconds. Then he was gone, again.

I walked down one hallway, admiring the various forms of art that had been chosen to decorate this elaborate bed and breakfast estate. The end of the hall opened to a large dining room, probably large enough to seat a hundred people or more. Beyond that was the kitchen, where I heard the hustle and bustle of people cleaning and preparing for the next meal. I had planned on asking for orange or mango juice mixed with some leftover champagne, but when I smelled the coffee, I suddenly became laser focused.

Neither of the two kitchen staff spoke English, and a third, older gentleman that was hand-washing the breakfast dishes... ignored me completely.

"Really?" I said, looking down at my arguably sexy body. "You're ignoring this?"

"Can I help you?" A female Hispanic voice said behind me. I turned to see a woman in her early twenties looking me over as if contemplating having me removed me from the property. Even without her high heels, she was at least five inches taller than me. Her dark grey suit pants, jacket, and white corset top seemed a little out of place given the heat and humidity. She could have been a model, but from her demeanor, I could clearly see she was in charge of something on the estate, if not the estate itself. She was gorgeous. Bitchy, but still gorgeous. Long, straight black hair. Big boobs. Big butt. I imagined Mort fucking her, and almost forgot what I was doing there.

"Coffee," I said, quickly. "Sorry, I was just looking for some coffee. I'm Abby, a friend of Mort's," I said, holding out my hand.

"I know who you are," the woman said, ignoring my hand. She gestured for me to follow her, and pointed to a room next to the kitchen. Through the doorway, I could see several coffee brewers, cups, sugar, and cream decanters.

"How do you know me?" I asked.

"My cousin, Palo, told me all about you," the woman said with a touch of disdain.

"Oh, well... that," I said.

"His description was... accurate," the woman said.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked, wondering if I should have worn the wrap.

"The coffee is right over there. Enjoy," the woman said, and then quickly headed back into the kitchen and barked something in Spanish.

I was so focused on finally getting a cup of coffee, that I barely noticed what was going on near the unused fireplace opposite the coffee bar. On either side of the fireplace sat Yosh and Stanley, enjoying their own cups of coffee. They sat naked, in large, plush, high-backed chairs, sipping at their cups and seeming to enjoy a thoughtful conversation. They were also being blown by two of the coupled women I had met on the first day. Both women were naked on their hands and knees, and both were unintentionally showing me their jeweled butt plugs, identical to mine.

"Ah, Abby," Stanley said. "Good morning!"

"They have wonderful coffee, here!" Yosh said, taking another sip while a woman's headed bobbed up and down on his lap.

I suddenly felt overdressed in my turquoise bikini.

I fixed my coffee, and turned around to see the two women steadily sucking the cocks of the Fetish Brothers. They weren't in a hurry, and they didn't stop to see who the brothers were talking to.

"This is Claire," Stanley motioned to the voluptuous blonde between his legs.

"And, this is Monica," Yosh gestured at the brunette licking his shaft and balls. "Their husbands and a few other men decided to entertain one of the other unaccompanied women in a cabana, so we decided to entertain Claire and Monica over a cup of coffee."

"You didn't feel the need to join the other men?" I asked, unable to take my eyes off the two women fingering themselves as they went down on the two older men.

"While we've learned patience in our later years, we still prefer more timely gratification in our efforts," Yosh said.

"So, you didn't feel like waiting in line?" I asked, sipping my coffee and moving closer to the elaborate fireplace. I wondered if it ever got cold enough to use it, or if it was just something the architects added while they were copying the plantation house the estate was modeled after.

"Oh, we normally don't mind waiting our turns, but while three's company, seven is definitely a crowd," Stanley said.

"Someone's taking on seven men?" I said, suddenly turned on. "How... what...?" I started.

"She's a former actress," Stanley said. "She's used to it."

"I understand you've been in a few films, yourself?" Yosh asked. He held Monica's head down on his cock and she hummed, then choked, and then hummed again as he filled her mouth with come. Her body stiffened as she swallowed, and then she went back to blowing him. I wondered how many times he had already come in her mouth.

"I'm going to get more coffee," Yosh said. "Abby, why don't you sit and chat with Stanley while you enjoy your coffee." Monica released Yosh's erection from her mouth and finally turned to look at me.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Abby."

Monica said nothing in return. She just looked at me and waited.

"Oh, she doesn't speak English," Yosh said. "But, I believe her oral talents aren't just limited to men. Take off your bottoms and see if she would be inclined to pleasure you."

It seemed like more of a command than a suggestion, and I found myself complying without thinking about it until the sides of my bottoms were untied. I held the bikini bottom in my hand as I sat down across from Stanley.

Monica took my coffee cup from my hand and placed it on the small table next to the large chair, and then pulled my butt to the edge of the chair. I instinctively spread my legs, and Monica handed me back my cup of coffee.

Monica was a natural beauty. She reminded me of Linda, though with larger breasts and a smaller butt. Her arms and legs were muscular, and she was dark complected, which made her grey eyes really stand out. She kissed inside my knees and inner thighs before kissing and licking around my tight labia. She muttered something, in German I think, and placed her mouth on my clit.

"She admires your large clitoris," Stanley said, as Claire swallowed, gagged, and began sucking again.

I love when a man goes down on me. While that usually is just the appetizer to the full course with most men, when a woman goes down on me, I always know it's going to be different. Especially the first time, if they haven't seen a clit as big as mine. Monica sucked on my clit like she was giving a blowjob. She also seemed to know that I loved eye contact when someone was going down on me, as much as most men loved eye contact when I went down on them.

Stanley said something to me, calm as he could be, while Claire looked like she was taking him completely down her throat. I ignored him, and set my coffee on small table, almost knocking it over.

Monica was, in fact, fantastic at eating pussy.

I placed my feet on her shoulders as she inserted her middle and ringer fingers between my wet lips, and then she gently slid her pinky into my butt hole. She knew exactly what I needed.

"Oh, that's it," I whispered. "You're so good."

I looked up to see Yosh standing behind Monica, fully erect, sipping his coffee and smiling at me.

"I told you she was good," Yosh said.

She was. Between her licking, sucking, and pressing on my clit, and her fingers reaching all the sensitive areas inside me, Monica had me coming in a matter of minutes. Unlike most men, though, she allowed me to relax afterward, removing her fingers and returning to light kissing of my inner thighs, calves, and feet as I rode the final waves of orgasm.

"If she only spoke English, I think I could have a serious relationship with this woman," I said, looking at her as she kissed my legs.

"Does she want me to reciprocate?" I asked, taking my feet off her shoulders and scooting back in the chair.

Yosh said something to her in German, and she responded. She then got to her feet, steadied herself, checked her hair and make-up in the mirror above the mantle, and then left the room.

"Where's she going?" I asked, disappointed I couldn't at least thank her with a kiss. I wondered if I had offended her.

"She said she wanted to be next in the cabana," Yosh smiled.

"Next... with seven men?" I asked.

Yosh nodded, "Yes, and maybe more."

"How can that even be fun for her?" I asked. "I have a tough enough time concentrating on two men at a time."

Stanley smiled at me, and gently lifted Claire's chin, letting her know she could take her mouth off his cock for a moment. "She knows they will fuck her mercilessly for at least a few hours, and she's been looking forward to it for months," Stanley said. "The roughness of it all... the come of all those men filling her and covering her... she enjoys it. As does Claire, here."

Claire turned and looked at me as Stanley helped her to her feet.

"Would you like me to kiss your sex, too?" Claire asked with a thick German accent. She was pretty, but maybe a little homely, like me. Her blonde hair was thick and wavy, and rested on her shoulders. She had nice facial features, blue eyes, little pug nose, pretty teeth. But her large boobs were what really stood out when compared to her narrow waist and wide hips. She probably knew her breasts were the first - and maybe only - thing men noticed about her, even though her legs were a little thick, they were also very shapely without being muscular. Her feet were even prettier than mine, and I remembered what Mort said about the Fetish Brothers. I wondered what it would be like to just kiss her.

"I'd love for you to," I said. "But, maybe later. I'm still recovering from Monica."

She looked only slightly disappointed, and then looked at Yosh's erection.

"Mind if I take my chair back, Abby?" Yosh said. I smiled and grabbed my coffee cup and bikini bottom and moved from the chair. Yosh took my place, and Claire immediately took Yosh's cock down her throat.

"How do you...?" I asked the brothers. "They just seem to worship your dicks."

"We treat them well, and then they treat us well," Stanley said, his semi-erect dick trying to make up its mind what to do. "Claire in particular, loves all kinds of attention."

"What do you mean?" I asked, curious what other attention there might be.

"Like Monica, she likes to be filled and covered with come," Stanley said, helping me tie the sides of my bikini bottoms. "But after that, she also likes for some of the men - and women - to piss and shit on her."

"What?" I stammered. "They do that here?"

"No, not here," Stanley said. "Out there, in the cabanas."

"You know what I mean," I said.

"Different strokes, Abby," Stanley said. "Have you ever...?" Stanley started to ask, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"No," I said, cutting him off. "And please don't let anyone shit on me, okay?"

Stanley just smiled, nodded, and before I knew it, I was on my knees with his dick in my mouth.

The rain showers moved in quickly, and most of the guests headed either back to their rooms, or into the dining area to dry off. I was working on swallowing Stanley's come for what I thought was the third time when he pulled my mouth from his handsome cock.

"Why don't we get some air?" Stanley said, and then I realized I hadn't even noticed when Yosh and Claire had left the room.

"Where'd everyone go?" I asked.

"Oh, they left an hour ago," Stanley said.

"Have I been sucking your cock that long?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, and you've been quite good, thank you," Stanley said.

I didn't feel hungry, so I wondered if he had actually come down my throat more than three times.

"Time flies, huh?" I asked, just a little confused as to how much time had actually passed.

"That it does, Abby," Stanley said.

Stanley didn't seem to mind that I wore a bikini while he walked beside me, naked. His cock maintained a perpetual state of semi-erectness, which would please almost any woman in it's state, as thick as he was.

"Are we going anywhere in particular?" I asked.

"Not really," Stanley said. "I thought we would wait for the rain to die down, then collect Yosh before heading to your room."

"Want me all to yourselves?" I asked, playfully.

"Oh, not all," Stanley said. "Don't misunderstand, Abby. We're not that selfish. You are an excellent example of womanhood to be enjoyed by as many as possible, and I'm sure Yosh would agree that we intend to fuck you for several more hours during your stay."

"But...?" I started.

"But, I was just thinking we could paint your toenails," Stanley smiled. "If you didn't mind, of course."

"Different strokes?" I asked, remembering what Mort had said.

"Indeed," Stanley smiled.

As I watched Stanley meticulously paint my toenails, Yosh painted my fingernails a matching deep red. Precome oozed from both of their cocks, and the wet spot of my barely-there bikini bottom seemed to just get wetter in anticipation of being fucked by these gorgeous older men.

I wondered if the woman being fucked by so many men in that cabana had any kids; if any were daughters; and if she'd ever tell them about her adventures at this place.

I wondered if I would ever tell my daughter about my own adventures. Video booths? Bars? Jungles? Who knew where else I might end up getting fucked? Would I tell her when she turned eighteen, or wait another fifteen years, like my mom did with me?

Then, I wondered if my mom would ever go into any details about her presumably short - but vivid - sexual education period. She made it sound like she was having the time of her life, but she also seemed content with the way things turned out.

The smell of come on the tip of Yosh's cock broke my trance, followed by it's taste. I must have been staring off for some time, as the nail polish was dry and Stanley was gently sliding his cock between my feet. The way the Fetish Brothers worked as a team was mesmerizing. Neither got in the other's way, and they always seemed to know when any of us were on the brink of orgasm.

I wasn't sure when my bikini came off, but Stanley had unobstructed access to my eager pussy when his mouth found it's way to my sex. Yosh teased my pierced nipples - something he seemed to be doing more frequently - and I smiled around his cock as I cupped his smooth balls in my hand.

The Fetish Brothers fucked me with a steady rhythm, alternating between my pussy and mouth, and always coming in my mouth after I told them how much I liked the way they tasted. They were merciless when it came to letting me ride the waves of my orgasms. They simply didn't. They knew I was coming as I was becoming very vocal about it, but they wouldn't stop fucking me. My only chance to catch my breath was after I finished swallowing one's come and the other was getting ready to take his place.

With my head propped up on a pillow, and one leg off the bed, I was in the perfect position to be fucked in both my face and my pussy at the same time, and they seemed to make the most of it.

I completely lost track of time until I noticed Esteban untying the canvas curtains for the night. Had the Fetish Brothers been literally fucking me for hours? How much come had I swallowed in that time? How was my pussy not sore? Since I thought of it, I noticed it actually was.

"Do you boys ever get tired?" I asked, wiping Stanley's come off my chin and into my mouth.

"Ahhh, sometimes, Abby," Yosh said, pounding into my frothy cunt.

"Seriously, have we just set a record?" I asked, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure in my sex. Stanley pulled his cock out of my mouth sensing I wanted to speak, but then pushed it back in and down my throat, letting me know I could speak again after he came.

I could see Esteban watching me out of the corner of my eye, and that seemed to turn me on for some reason. Again, I came on Yosh's beautiful dick, and again, he kept on fucking me, maybe even harder.

Finally, Yosh pulled out after pumping his seed in my gaping pussy and didn't take his brother's place in my mouth. Instead, he reached into a cabinet near the bed and pulled out a jar.

"Are we calling it a night?" I asked, well aware of the smell of my breath that only comes from swallowing a lot of come.

"In a little bit, Abby," Stanley said. "First, we should put a little salve on your wonderful pussy, and your pretty little anus, if you don't mind."

1...456789