All Comments on 'Dear Brother'

by plui9153

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You wrote "shit" 158 times

I've been reading stories here for many years and have not commented before...

Woah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lot of Shit

The title to my comment says it all - shit, crap or just straight forward rubbish.

Quit while you are so far behind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just plain dumb!

Dumb. What more to say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Repetitive

There were a couple clever forms of humiliation in here, but largely, the story seemed to keep going back to the same “We replaced your food with shit” trope and the “Everyone was in on it” trope which only worked the first few times before quickly getting old. There had to be over 200 people involved in this kids torment, which given the way it was delivered, just felt excessive.

Fun Idea, sloppy execution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worst thing I’ve ever read

This has to be the worst thing I’ve ever read. Repeating the same boring ideas over and over while being completely void of creativity. I agree with another commenter: quit while you’re ahead.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 2 years ago
In a word Excessive.

Seriously 3 pages of constant yammering about a Sister and Mother who utterly loath a Brother/Son to feed him shit and piss everyday out of a Sick Twisted Sense of Hatred.Honestly I think this should have played out where Son/Brother exacted revenge by slicing off Mom and Sisters Heads while they slept,and performed acts of necrophilia and fucked their skulls and shoot his cum in their Cold Dead Corpse Pussies and Asses and when thru gather barrel size containers full of shit and stuff them in those barrels and set them both on fire like a shit inferno.

Then drive them to a huge cliff in those barrels and watch them drop over the side never to be seen again and Son returns home and starts his life as a Happy Orphan without anyone to answer to.But to-be-honest this story is as Lame and Unimaginative as any I've seen on here.Absolutely Shit and Trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did I not see this deliciously evil story here when it was posted years ago?! I like it! You really pushed the boundaries here; not just getting the lid's whole family in on it, but the whole community as well! Just a few ways it could've been hotter: include the grandma, and also turn the mother/daughter into incest lesbian action as they gt off on torturing the little shit-stain together! Well done overall! A few grammar problems, but nothing that detracts from the story as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stopped after 1st paragraph. Just give up, this is not for you sweetheart. Pick up a trade perhaps, like plumbing or basket weaving.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am concerned that this site would put this on here. Also thought there was an age limit for people who write stories on here. Whoever you are, please go get some well needed therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Personally I would like this if the sister and mother didn't hate the male and just did it because they found it hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous