Dear Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After you ate every single last bite of your shitty dinner, we made sure to have a special dessert for you. Red bean shit buns, your favourite as a kid. The dough was really special to make for you. While all the ingredients were in the pot, just about to be mixed they all had to pee again. So they once again took turns going one at a time and pissing into the pot. The pot got so full, it almost started to overflow, so they caught the extra piss and put it aside for later just in case.

As soon as they all pissed all they had for you, it was time to make the red bean paste. The red beans were soaked overnight, and instead of using just plain boring water, they were soaked in the piss from the chef's. They closed the night before, so they decided to really make this extra special for you. So to make the paste, each girl, chefs and waitresses, got up onto the counter and squatted over a bowl. They all let out the shit they were holding in all day, to make the paste special for you. The chef's then mashed it all down, and added some red beans and the sugar and salt to the mixture. They decided to use some of the extra piss they had instead of water, to really go above and beyond for you.

As soon as it was all mixed and a smooth texture, they added the paste to the pissy dough they made. The girls all worked so well together, in a line of making the dough balls then flattening them and passing it along to have the shit paste added. When the dough was all ready to be wrapped up and closed, the dough wouldn't quite stick. So each girl got as much saliva, and phlegm she could and spat all over the ball to coat it in sticky spit.

They finally closed and were ready to be steamed. The extra piss did come in handy, as they filled the steamer with it and popped the shitty balls inside. Once they were nice and cooked thoroughly with the steamed piss, it was time to serve you! You just kept crying like a little baby about how bad it tastes, but you believed us when we said it was the new organic Chinese flour they're using.

You ate every single bite even while you looked like you were going to throw up. It was so incredible when you said "that's not my favourite restaurant anymore" in between tears in the car on the way home. You're such a little baby, you need to just shut up and accept that you'll never get anything good in this life. You don't deserve it. What you do deserve is shit covered food, and to be plain miserable. That's why I started you so young, to really drill that harsh life lesson into you.


Finally, since you're such a little bitch, I figured as my next big idea I'd turn you into a real, full blown bitch. I figured that my college tuition may not quite go to school. I didn't think she'd be too happy about it, but I finally talked mom into getting in on this wonderful idea I have for you. She said she'd be more than glad to pay for a special surgery I have planned for you. Since you were little you've been acting like such a girl, so now you're going to look like one too.

I found a surgeon on Craigslist that doesn't care how people want to be surgically modified. As long as she gets paid she will do her handy work, and amazing work too based on the portfolio she provided me.

So far our plans are super detailed and going to make you finally look attractive. The surgeon will cut open your face, and completely reshape it. He'll shave down your cheekbones and jaw so they're softer, and more feminine. You'll be getting a complete nose job, to make it smaller and as cute as a button. You'll get so pumped up with Botox, you'll have a permanent smile to show us all just how grateful you are for your full makeover. And speaking of your smile, your lips are going to be so plumped up and juicy after the injections you get. They'll be at least triple the size they are now. It'll look so good when you're smiling for all the pictures we'll take. You'll look like the biggest bimbo we've ever seen in our lives before.

Your face won't be done there, I have so much more planned for you. I also found a sketchy tattoo artist who'll come along and work on you as well. She's going to give you some permanent eyeshadow, and not well done I might add. It'll be a dark smokey eye that only the trashiest of girls wear on their nights out. It'll look like you're doing the walk of shame from your latest hookups house, permanently. You'll have some huge, hideous permanent eyelashes attached too. You'll never be able to get them off. It'll look like you're trying to fly away, with how big and full they'll be. The artist will give you large blush circles on your cheeks, right in the center of your cheeks. You'll have huge, bright, hot pink circles just there, tattooed on.

And after your lips are full of the injection to make them huge and slutty, the tattoo artist is going to add some purple liner around your mouth, just to say not quite on your lips. And she'll fill in your entire lips with some more hot pink ink, so you have some nice bright lips. You'll have the sluttiest makeup tattooed on your face. Forever.

The artist also studied cosmetology for a little, and she gave me an awesome idea too. She discovered a way to make hair extensions permanent, so you never need to have them redone. You'll never need to dye it, or do anything to your hair again. We'll give you some gorgeous, long blonde hair. To truly bring out your inner bimbo.

We're not even close to being done yet, little brother. Or should I say little sister? The plastic surgeon is going to make you a very voluptuous looking woman. Huge, HHH sized breasts are going to be added to your chest. They'll be so big you can hardly walk without leaning forward. And it'll be painful too, all that skin suddenly stretched out for massive, oversized tits like that. They'll look so grotesque, on your twiggy little body.

To balance you out, the doctor is going to add some ass implants too. They'll be the same size as the breast implants, and you'll have such a hard time sitting down with them. It'll feel like you're sitting on water balloons every time you try. You'll never get comfortable again like this. And everywhere you go people are going to gawk and stare at you, laugh at how you look ridiculous, and how you went way over the top with your surgeries.


While the surgeon has you cut open, before she adds the breast implants, we're going to remove some things you don't need. Like some ribs. You don't need your bottom 2 sets of ribs anymore, not if you're going to achieve the perfect hourglass figure. It'll go well with the corset we'll attach to you. Think of it like a straightjacket. It'll be tied so tight around you, and welded closed. You'll never be able to get it off. It'll be so tight you can hardly breathe, or even relax your shoulders fully. It'll be so uncomfortable to be like that for the rest of your life, but it'll also be so, so worth it once you see how gorgeous you'll look.

To add to your femininity, your feet need to fit into some high heeled shoes. Right now you've got such wide and large feet, they'd hardly go with the look we are trying to achieve. So some bones need to be removed, the phalanges of your smallest toes will be removed. The bones along the side of your feet will also be removed, and shaved down so your feet will be nice and slim. Your heel will be shaved down, to remove a few sizes. Since not many pretty pairs of heels come in a size 10, little brother. You'll be forced to always wear heels, or you'll suffer some intense, constant pain. You can't ever take off the heels and walk on your flat foot, without doubling over in agony.

Mom even sprung a little extra for this idea; you'll have full laser hair removal. It's intense pain, and you'll be getting it all over your entire body. Especially your face and legs. It's not very feminine to have a beard and hairy legs. Since you'll be only getting one round of the laser instead of the usual 8-10, it'll need to be cranked up to the highest setting it can go to. Which will hurt like you've never felt before. It'll be so much pain, it'll last for weeks and all over your entire body. You won't even be able to wear any clothing without the searing, hot pain of burned skin.

My final, and greatest idea is what will make you the most feminine out of all these steps. Your new chastity cage. It'll be so small, it shouldn't even hold a plum. You've never seen such a small chastity cage, we had to have it specially made for you. But we'll stuff your entire dick inside, no matter how much pain you're in. It'll be all twisted up inside this cage, forever. Once your small dick is fully inside this chastity cage, we'll lock it tight. I know how easy it is to pick locks, from my personal experience of breaking into your room. So once it's locked tight, it'll be welded shut. You'll never be able to use your tiny dick again. It'll be all folded up and in constant pain for the rest of your life. After all, it's not very feminine to have a dick. The throbbing pain you'll constantly feel will be a little reminder that now you're my little sister, and you should act like it.

I'm so happy that you're alive because what brings me the most joy in life is seeing how retarded and useless you truly are. You're a piece of shit person, who deserves to eat shit. Come to think of it, you never seemed all that bothered by all the shit and piss I've made you eat. All the ways I've tortured you, the ways mom has tortured you. Maybe you like the shitty attention? Anyways, little brother, I say eat. My. Shit.