Dear Buster, We Have to Talk Ch. 02

Story Info
Buster and Megan Realize She has gone too far.
2.7k words
2.09
23.3k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers

So as time goes by, it starts to really bother Buster that Megan keeps seeing Jamal behind his back. Megan doesn't know that Buster keeps an eye on her and knows about her cheating. Meanwhile, Megan likes to take Buster to bed to discuss things to get her way.

"Hi Honey, I'm home!" says a smiling Buster as he comes in from work. Megan is busy working on dinner when he comes in.

"Hi, Sweetheart!" purrs Megan as she stands nude in front of the stove stirring some boiling vegetables. Turning down the fire, she says. "Let's go upstairs for a moment, Honey, we need to talk."

"Ok, Megan. I love to talk when you are naked!" Buster says with a smile.

Megan has recovered her fantastic beautiful figure after the birth of Jamal's baby, only her breasts are much bigger and full of milk. Megan pulls the blankets down and climbs between the sheets of their king-size bed. Buster quickly strips to join his wife in bed.

"Cuddle up with me Buster, Honey. Please."

"Oh yeah, I love to suck those big beautiful breasts of yours, Megan. I love you so much, Sweetheart." smiles Buster

"Buster, I love you and I love when you suck my breasts. I pump them several times a day to constantly keep so much of my milk flowing for you and to keep my breasts big for you Buster. Do you like that, Honey?" purrs Megan.

"You know I do, Megan," says Buster.

"Let me rub that big cock of your Buster, hmm do you like that Honey?" purrs Megan.

"Oh, yeah. That feels so good Sweetheart. I love that." says Buster.

"Sweetheart, the reason that I wanted to talk to you. I know I promised not to fuck with Jamal after that first date. But, Jamal, stopped to talk to me today. He asked to take me out Friday night. I was hoping that you would let me go out with Jamal again. Would that be OK with you Honey?" purrs Megan.

"I don't know Megan. You did promise that it would be only that one time,

you know," says Buster as he slides up on the bed so Megan can touch his cock better and so he can give Megan's beautiful milky breasts more attention also.

"I know Sweetheart. But since we had such good sex after Jamal left last time, I thought you might like me to go out with him again so you can get your favorite, sloppy seconds again." purrs Megan.

"I don't know Megan. I thought that maybe you were going to stay home with me all the time now," says Buster with a smile.

"Oh, Buster, I love you so much. But I know that you really liked it when I fucked Jamal before. You seemed to really love it when I brought my sloppy pussy to you, full of his cum. I just thought it might turn you on to let me fuck Jamal again. I might even get another black baby for you to push around WalMart when we go. Buster, I love turning you on. Let me fuck Jamal's black cock again, please." purrs Megan.

"Oh Sweetheart, it does, really turn me on, for you to fuck Jamal. Oh, and sticking my cock in your sloppy pussy afterward, is a really big thrill that is hard to describe. Do you still love me, Megan? I know it has only been about a year since that night. with Jamal. I still remember how scared I was that night, that I was going to lose you, Sweetheart. But It does turn me on, a lot. But I'm also scared that I'm going to lose you to his black cock."

"Oh, Buster, Sweetheart, just because I want a big black cock to enter bare into my tight juicy pussy; and maybe put another black baby in me. That doesn't mean I don't love you with all my heart. I guess it is just like you said, that I would always crave black cock after I had it that night. I do, I am sorry to say. Jamal fills me up so very much. I love it. It turns me on so much when I feel him shooting his big load of cum, so deep in me. Let me do it again Honey, I love you so much." purrs Megan as she is rubbing Buster's cock.

"Megan, I love you so much. You know that I want to always give you everything that you want. But another man's cock. That is so scary Honey. Oh, that feels good tho, what you are doing for me." says Buster.

"Buster, you don't have anything to worry about. I will always come home to you. I think by now, that you would like me to bring you home some more sloppy seconds. Just for you, to put your cock in. Oh, Buster, I so love black cock, I will always want it just like you said. Please let me fuck some more black cock. I might be able to get another black baby out of it for you also. Wouldn't that be fun?" purrs Megan.

"Yeah, who would have realized what a thrill it would be to push our black baby thru WalMart? The Looks that we, actually mostly you, get from all the strange men. Ahhhh it is pretty exciting. I really like it when you find a bench and whip out a tit to nurse our black baby. The skin color contrast is so exciting. I really like the way that you nurse, because you do everything you can to show off your breasts and never cover up. Makes all the other women jealous." smiles Buster.

"Yeah, and if a man stares too much at me, I offer to let him suck my tits too! That always embarrasses them so much! Remember the time that that old white guy that was staring and he said he would like to suck my tits and I took him out to the parking lot and sat in his car so he could? I loved that. He even fingered me and made me come!" purred Megan.

"Buster, you want to let me feel some black cock again, I know it. I know you love me and I love you. I know it turns you on for your beautiful busty wife to let a black man inside of her pussy. Black Cock just feels so good and makes me cum so good, and squirting his black baby making juice deep inside me. Oh, it feels so good. Let me, please Buster." purrs Megan.

"Cum for me Buster, show me how much you want your beautiful busty blonde wife to have more black cock, and maybe another black baby. Show me, Honey. Cum for me." Purrs Megan as she rubs Buster's cock faster and faster. "Oh, I can almost feel it now. So big, so black, as he enters into me, stretching your only pussy, bigger and bigger. This next time he might let his friends fuck me and stretch me even more than last time. Oh, Buster, I'm going to have another black baby for you. ahhhhh I'm coming on his black cock. I love it.... stretch Buster's pussy. Stretch it so Buster can't even feel me anymore Jamal!"

"Ahhhh, I'm coming too Megan! Ahhhhh," says Buster as Buster shoots his pitiful load on Megan's hand.

"Buster, I love you so much. You make me so happy. I love the way that you let me date black men. It is so exciting. Jamal wants to take me down to the Oreo club. Would that turn you on if I dance naked for all the black men there? Would that turn you on to know that several hundred black men saw my naked body? Would that turn you on if they gang banged by tender pussy with several dozen black men fucking me? Would you like that, my pussy really really being stretched out for you? Would you like that Honey?" purrs Megan with a sexy smile.

"Really Megan? You are going to have a black gang bang? Oh, that turns me on so much. Please do it, fuck all the black men, and let them give you another black baby! Oh, Megan...Ahhhhhhhh I'm coming again. You are going to give away my tight pussy until it is all stretched out again....." Buster shoots an even bigger load on Megan's hand this time. As tears form in Buster's eyes and run down his cheeks.

"Oh, Buster, I love you. What is the matter, Honey? Why are you crying? Don't you want your wife's pussy stretched out and ruined by a couple of dozen black men?" purrs Megan as she tenderly kisses Buster.

"Not really, Honey. It is an exciting fantasy, but in reality, I don't really want that," explains Buster.

"Well, that is ok Honey. It is just a fantasy. Would you mind if I run over to Jamal's house and talk to him a little bit?" I never get a chance at work to talk to him because he has to look professional all the time. I will be back in just a little while if that is ok with you." purrs Megan.

"Sure, go ahead Honey. Just don't be gone all night. You need your rest and your sleep. Don't forget you have work tomorrow." replies Buster.

Megan jumps up and heads into the shower. Buster can't believe how beautiful his wife Megan is. By far the most perfect, attractive and loving woman that he has ever seen or known. He loves that she has embraced his deepest sexual fantasies. As Megan is taking a shower to go see her black lover, Buster wonders if she intended to get him off by hand instead of with her pussy. Is she intentionally denying him her pussy?

========================

Megan comes dragging in at 8 am looking completely fucked out. Hair is a mess, makeup is gone, buttons missing. Buster would have been freaking out if he hadn't still had his hidden microphones in Megan's purse which enabled him to hear what was going on with her.

It seems Jamal had some visitors, and he was glad to share Megan with them.

"Oh, hi Buster. I didn't think you'd still be home, this morning when I got here." purrs Megan.

"Well, what do you think I would do? Just go to work and forget about you going over to your boyfriend's house last night?" says Buster.

"No, I'm sorry that I was gone all night Honey. I didn't mean to make you worry about me." purrs an exhausted Megan.

"Megan, I guess that is what I get when I trust you to keep your word. Since you have not kept your word since Jamal has come into your life." says Buster.

"Buster, Honey, we need to talk." purrs Megan.

"Ok, here or you want to go to the bedroom?" asks Buster.

"Bedroom would be better." purrs Megan.

============

Upstairs our couple is naked in bed ready to talk.

"Well, the first thing is Buster, that Jamal wants to own me, mark me, put me out on the street as a whore, and move me into his house. He says the only way that I can stay living with you is if you let him castrate you so you can't fuck me anymore." Purrs Megan as she is rubbing Busters cock.

"Well Megan, that is a fine mess you got us into." says Buster.

"Yes, Sylvestor was over at Jamal's house. After he tattooed my pussy for Jamal I had to fuck him to pay him for the tattoo. Want to see what he did to me?" purrs Megan.

"Yes, lets see what your black lovers have done to you now." says Buster.

Megan rolls over on to her back and shows Buster Jamal's name tattooed where her pubic hair used to be. Each breast has a big queen of Spades Tattoo, and another queen of spades on Megan's ankel. At the same time Buster notices several piercings on Megan's beautiful body. Each nipple, her belly button and even her clitty hood.

"Do you like Buster? I was thinking of you when he pushed the needle thru my nipples. It was funny cause milk squirted out on each breast. Do you want to see the ultimate thing I did for Jamal?" Megan turns over and lays on her tummy to show her new brand on her ass. Looks like a big J for Jamal.

"Wow, Megan. It looks like you really want to be a real whore for Jamal. A real black cock whore. What is he going to do next have you walking the streets?" asks Buster

"Yes, as a matter of fact. I get to patrol down on first street, by the old Sambo's restaurant. Isn't it exciting? It sounds like so much fun!" purrs Megan.

"Megan, Dear, You have permanently ruined your body with these big queen of spades tattoos and this brand on your ass. How can we go to the beach now? These will show in your bikini Honey." asks Buster.

"I want them to show. So that everyone will know I am a black cock whore." purrs Megan.

"Megan, wouldn't it have been proper to check with your husband before defiling your beautiful body, that is supposed to be only mine?" says Buster.

"Buster, I belong to Jamal now. He put a razor to my clitty and asked if I wanted to be owned by him or stay married to you without my clitty. So, I'm sorry. I gave myself to him Honey. But I can stay living with you, as long as you let Jamal cut your nuts off. You have about a little over a week to decide. Other wise I have to move in with Jamal and be his lover, and his whore." purrs Megan.

"What do you mean, why would you have to do anything for these guys?" says Buster

"When Jamal had his straight razor kissing my clitty, I had to agree to what ever he wanted. I pledged to be his whore and agreed to his tattoos and everything else to save my clitty. Do you understand? I'm sorry if this hurts you for me to be a black cock whore now. I guess you did warn me that night before my first date with him." purrs Megan.

"Yeah, I guess I can just go down to the "pretty wife" store and get me another wife since you are giving that position up to be a black cock whore now. You are going to be patroling the area around the old Sambo's restaurant? Truthfully Megan, this is just too much. Why you did all this to us is beyond me. I tried to warn you about going out with Jamal. But you wouldn't listen to me. Now, you are nothing but a street walking whore that will spend every night fucking strangers. This is too much, and I am certainly not going to let Jamal cut my nuts off so you can continue to live with me. You seem to love him and his black cock so much. I think this just maybe the end of us Honey. I hate to do this, but you have really left me no other option." explains Buster.

"Oh Buster, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do this. I guess it is just that Black Cock of Jamal's just makes me feel so good. So much better than your cock can or does. I'm so sorry for having done this. But now that I have had so much black cock, I need it all the time. Please forgive me Honey. I never wanted to hurt us or our marriage. purrs Megan.

"Yes, well, I'm not mad at you Sweetheart. Mostly just disappointed and broken hearted to loose my life partner to become a street whore for Jamal. Let me call my lawyer, he can probably fix us up with a quick divorce. Why don't we get dressed so we can go down to see him if he is free." says Buster, with a tear in his eye. "I never wanted to loose you either, but I guess it just didn't work out. Your BBC boss was just so much better than me. What are we going to do about the kids? Our 3 are pretty much out of the house now, and yours and Jamal's you might as well take with you. I really am crushed about losing you Honey." explains Buster.

Our couple hold each other in a tight embrace as they both cry about the loss of their marriage.

Buster2U
Buster2U
504 Followers