All Comments on 'Dear Buster, We Have to Talk Ch. 02'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
avidfaavidfaabout 1 year ago
I agree

with FreeAmericanPatriot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Buster threw her out. The next Friday night he waited for Jamal and his friends. The gang of whoremasters laughed at Buster threatening to beat him. As they got closer, talking shit, white Buster whipped out his Nine from behind his back. He could swear Big, bad, Jamal turned white as his eyes popped. Buster snarled "You don't bring a resor to a gun fight. Now you get to make a choice. Cut your cock with your resort or catch a bullet in your head". In the next five minutes his cunt wife Megan saw the floor turned red with Jamal's blood. Buster turned and left her there.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year agoAuthor

Buster has a Very Beautiful, Exceptionally Beautiful wife. She is also very affectionate and loving. The main problem with Megan is that because she is so attractive that every man makes an attempt at getting in her panties. Because Megan is so nice and very sweet, she has a hard time saying "NO" to men. So since all the women in her dept have banged Jamal, Megan had to try it too. The only problem is she got knocked up by Jamal and his friends so she had to think quickly, and came up with the story for Buster, that she needed to try Jamal's black cock when she was fertile. Unfortunately, now Jamal is getting possessive and also wants to force Megan to whore for him. He thinks she won't refuse because she has shown herself to be loving BBC. Chapter 03 coming soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...