Younger Than Her! (Femdom Smut)

Story Info
He's jealous because he's younger!
1.9k words
4.67
2.1k
1
0

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M/N'S P.O.V~

"Dude, you're so lucky, you know that?" My best friend quoted, hitting me on the back as we both stood at the side of the road, waiting for my girlfriend to arrive.

She works in the fashion industry while I am an art student.

"Why is that?" I asked, gazing at the road, expecting her to arrive at any time.

"Well, you have a girlfriend who's older than you. She takes care of you and she even comes to pick you up after classes. Ahh, I'm so jealous." I smiled at his statement, as he added, "do you even know how many guys dream of an older girlfriend?" His tone had longing and disappointment in it, which made me giggle.

Our relationship was indeed a dream of many, making me more careful. I didn't want anything to be wrong in our relationship.

"Here comes the devil," he announced, glaring at her car reaching us.

She was smiling as she reached us, waving at both of us. "Bye, lover boy." He waved after greeting her.

"Bye freak." I quickly sat in the car like an impatient child, instantly kissing her as she made sure of my seatbelt.

"Hello to you too." She kissed my cheek, gently grazing my face with her gentle touch.

"Hye baby!" I hugged her, feeling numerous emotions rush through my body, struggling with the seatbelt. But I didn't care. I missed her way too much to care about such a minor issue.

"So, how was the day?" She asked, starting the car as I replied. "Well, my English teacher was moody today. At one moment she was smiling and then suddenly she started lecturing us all. Maybe she was on her period!"

She giggled at my reaction, responding, "don't make such faces. You're teasing her."

"She's not here to see me doing that." She chuckled again, "great escape, isn't it?"

"I'm hungry!" I complained, rubbing my belly. "You want me to cook? Or we can go eat something. There's this new restaurant, that opened recently. I went there with my colleague. It's a nice one, you'll like it."

Suddenly, a rush took over me. My ears burned as my heart raced faster than ever. It was jealousy. "Which colleague?" I asked, trying to hide my clear jealousy. She shifted her head towards me, raising her eye. She knew. She knew I was jealous.

"Are you jealous, honeybun?" She asked, hiding her smile. "Nope, why would I be? I mean, it's just some colleague." Knowing I was lying, she nodded vigorously.

"Okay, if you say so." Shifting her gaze back at the road, she drove with peace. "So, who was that colleague of yours?" I asked again, minding my words. "James. He took me to that restaurant and it was worth it. I mean."

"We're not going there! Take me to our casual place." Suddenly, she started snickering. "What?" I demanded, asking her to stop laughing. But she just won't.

"Nothing, let's just go." She might have claimed it was nothing but I could see her controlling herself back from laughing.

Female's P.O.V~

He was still jealous. Even when we reached the place where we usually eat, over the fact that I went for lunch with my colleague. God! How much I love this boy! He had this pouting face, and he ignored my eyes. Not looking directly toward me, giving me sudden glares, eating with his mouth full, and sitting in another direction. All these things made me giggle every time.

"How long are you going to behave like a child who didn't get the toy he wanted?" I asked as soon as we reached our apartment, putting down the keys on the table, and watching him rush towards the room, thumping his feet loudly on the floor.

"Hey, neighbors are going to complain about this." I ranted and walked behind him as he closed the door in my face, leaving me frozen with my mouth open. "Baby!" I shouted, knocking on the door as I continued asking him to open the door.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Even if it's not my fault." I heard him sigh near the door and then walk, maybe, towards the bed. "Okay, I'm sorry. It was my fault. I know you're a chi--, possessive. I'm sorry. Now come out and kiss me." He replied, but with silence.

"Okay. I'll stop talking to him, even looking at him. I'll ignore him. I'll tell him that I have this sweet and handsome boyfriend. Are we good, then?" Still no answer. Anger was slowly taking over me, killing my patience. But I didn't want to be that way. He was too adorable to face my anger.

"Okay then, I'll go and stay with him. Since you're not giving me any attention and--." The door quickly unbolted, exposing his annoyed face. It made me chuckle inside. "It doesn't make any difference now. Bye." I said, turning back as I felt his hands wrapping around my waist, stopping me from moving.

"Baby." He sweetly whispered in my ear, plopping his head over my shoulder. "I was just --." I turned around to face him. I wished to see his face. His face is always longing for me. "It makes me conscious when you talk about other guys. I mean, I'm younger than you and that might make someone steal you from me. I don't even know when I'll get any job to support you, and when--."

Cutting his sentence short, I added. "Baby, don't think like that."

"But how do I know you won't leave me if you find someone better than me?" His eyes were filled with fear, unable to look at me. It makes me worry about his thoughts. Without thinking twice, I started kissing his soft lips, grasping his face in my palms.

He stood shocked but obedient, replying genuinely to my lips. His lips felt so sweet against mine. Deepening the kiss, I pushed him inside the room, slowly making him sit on the bed. I sat on his thighs, wrapping my legs around his waist as he gasped, moaning, and begging for air.

I pushed him down on the bed, sitting on his torso after taking his hoodie off. "What are you doing?" He asked with his innocent eyes, panting because of my lips.

Taking off my blouse, I replied. "I can't let you think like that. I'm going to wash off these useless thoughts from your mind." His eyes glared at me bleakly, running all over my naked skin. I kissed his neck, cutting his vision, and tracing my nails on his chest. Slowly, I drove my hands down his body, kissing his collarbone and shoulders.

Tracing my hands down on his abdomen, I drove them further to his crotch. I was watching his expression alter as I rubbed his clothed member.

His sweet whimpers urged me to do reckless things. But. Abruptly and unexpectedly, he tossed my hands away and climbed my top of me, locking my waist between his thighs.

He seemed eager and quickly drove his lips to my neck, kissing my face and drawing his hands on my breasts. His touch was melting my making me word the pleasure into moans.

"You're mine, mommy!" Hearing him call me mommy always stimulates me, urging my eagerness out.

His lips drove to my breasts, sending sensitive tingles as he flicked his tongue on them. He quickly took my pant off, kissing my legs as he threw the pant away. What had taken over him, I didn't understand.

He drove his lips from my legs to my thighs, whispering the same word again and again on my skin. "Mommy."

"Good boy. Just like that. Show mommy you love her so much." I said, driving my fingers into his hair as I felt his tongue on my entrance. The sensation was getting darker and darker. He was flicking his tongue at mad speed, holding my legs apart as he caressed my belly.

I pushed his head deeper and deeper, calling him my good boy. Whenever I called him, he raised his speed, making me gasp and nick his back.

My whole body shivered and jolted from the pleasure, moaning as I added. "That's my baby boy." Pulling his face away and picking his chin up, I drove my lips to his drooling mouth.

I kissed him deeper, pushing him back again on the bed, climbing on top of him, and rapidly taking his pants off. I drove my lips from his thighs to his abdomen, watching him regard me as I worked my lips over his skin.

I was eager for him. His skin, his hands, his lips, and his moans weren't enough for me. I wanted more. "I love you so much, baby. Can you not see how much I need you?" I demanded, leaning close to his face and kissing his plump, swollen lips.

"I see it mommy! I see how much you love me." He whispered in between our kisses, wrapping my body in his arms and yanking me closer to his body. "Say you love me." I demanded again, glaring right into his eyes as he replied, stuttering, "yes, mommy. I love you. I love you so much!"

I started kissing him again, down to his crotch. Kissing and biting his thighs I flicked my tongue on his member, never giving him what he wanted. Tormenting him with my lips, tongue, and teeth, I quickly got him hard and trembling, making him beg for my lips on his cock. "Please, I want your mouth. Please, Mommy!"

Ignoring his pleas, I pushed him inside me, watching his eyes open wide. He wasn't ready for it at all. I started grinding my hips on him, sucking his dick tighter in my wetness. He twitched and trembled at my hips, urging his grasp on my hips.

He was yanking me harder and faster to his length as I fell on his chest, kissing his ears. "Are you my good boy?" I asked, pacing a little, leaning close to his lips but never kissing him.

"Yes, mommy! I am your good boy and I will be your good boy." He tried leaning closer to my lips, trying to kiss, but never got a hold of me.

"Do you want mommy to fuck you senseless, baby boy?" I worded at his loud growls, moaning at the music as well. "Yes, please Mommy. Fuck me. I'm your little slut. Fuck me like your slut!"

I started moving my hips faster this time, pinching his nipples as I held myself back on his cock. "I'm about to cum, mommy." He twitched and trembled, thrusting faster into me. "Please, let me!"

He begged, stimulating me more and more. His implores were driving me nuts, urging me to edge him a little more.

"Wait for a little more, baby. You're a good boy, right? Listen to mommy then." I could hear my hips slapping against his skin as we whined from pleasure. "Yes, mommy. I'll do as you say. I'll wait until you tell me to do it." He growled, making me choke him as I felt my release getting closer as well.

"Such a good. Cum now." I granted as I let myself release my orgasm too, falling on his strong body and still clenching around his cock.

He trembled and twitched inside me, soon making his awaited release. His arms quickly wrapped around my body. His hips made satisfactory thrusts into me, reducing every drop inside me as I bit his shoulder, choking him as well.

He moaned, stuttering. "Thank you, mommy."

"You're welcome, my little boy!"

__________________________

END OF THE SMUT