Dear Debby - Issue 02

Story Info
Letters to relationship advice columnist Debby D.
1.3k words
2.78
10.4k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
523 Followers

Dear Debby,

I love my husband and my bull. I'd do anything to make them happy. The problem is, lately, they both want opposite things. My bull says it's time I become a mother. He keeps talking about what a beautiful half-black baby he'll give me, how pretty I'll look with my belly all swollen with his baby, and stuff. My husband thinks we're not ready yet. He admits it would be sexy, but he's worried about his conservative family. He says we should wait until we're less dependent on his family's financial support. My bull keeps insisting I should have a baby right now, though. What can I do?

Sincerely,

Loving Future Mom.

---

Dear Future Mom,

I hope your husband and your bull appreciate what a loving wife and mistress you are! I can tell you really care for them. Unfortunately you can't do exactly what they both want, because their desires are contradictory. Your best option is to compromise. My advice: on even days of the month, let your bull breed you unprotected. On odd days, ask him to pull out. This way, you'll honor your bull's wishes half of the time, and your husband's wishes half of the time.

Love,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

My wife and I have been lovingly married for about ten years. I found out two years ago that she likes interracial porn and interracial sex stories. It's always a black guy and a white housewife, and the woman always ends up pregnant. At first I was repulsed, but the idea started growing on me. Now, after two years of spying on my wife's internet history, I've gotten totally into it. I want to make it a reality. I want my wife to go black, get blacked, and get blackbred. But here's my dilemma. I'm NOT like the guys in these stories and movies. I'm 6'3", well-built, fit, and fashionable. I'm rich, successful, and confident. I had dozens of girlfriends in my single days. I never had trouble pleasing them with my 8-inch white dick. Is my case hopeless?

Sincerely,

Alpha Chad.

---

Dear Chad,

Let me ask you this. Is your wife a perfect 18-year old blonde girl with perfect tits, perfect hips, a shaved pussy and a face like Piper Perri? I'm guessing the answer is "No", right? Well then, what makes you think you need to be the stereotypical cuck husband? This is real life, not pornography. Real people have real bodies, and you should accept yourself for who you are. The reality is, there are BBC-slut hotwives of every imaginable race, shape, and size. And the same goes for their husbands! So don't let your physical shortcomings hold you back. It's great that you've accepted what you are---a cuckold whiteboi---now embrace it! You, your wife, and your wife's future baby-daddy all will greatly appreciate it. Just one thing. Make sure you find a bull with a significantly bigger cock than yours. This shouldn't be much of a problem though. Eight inches IS sort of big for a white guy, but most bulls will have no trouble beating that. Bon appetit!

Love,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

English isn't my first language. My husband wants me to tease him about the black baby my bull gave me. I'm really not good at that kind of thing in English, though. Can you give me some examples?

Sincerely,

Greencard Waifu.

---

Dear Waifu,

Don't overthink it! Just focus on the feelings you get when you think about your bull's baby inside you, and then just say whatever comes to your mind. Here's some examples to get you started. I'll write these as if your bull's name is Aiden.

"Oh darling, can you believe how big Aiden's cum made my belly get?"

"Darling, when Aiden put that big black cock in my pussy, did you ever imagine it was going to lead to me having his BABY?"

"Sweetie, you're not upset the baby won't look like you, are you? I'm really sorry honey, it's just Aiden's THING was so BEAUTIFUL, there was just no way I could ask him to use protection, honey."

"Honey, why does your thingy get so hard when I talk about how Aiden impregnated me with his big black cock? Honey, do you maybe LIKE that I'm gonna have Aiden's baby?"

"Honey I promise the second baby will be yours, okay? Yes of course, dear, I know I promised the first baby would be yours too. It's just, Aiden is so sexy, and I got so horny sucking on his gorgeous black cock, honey. I couldn't control myself, darling, I just HAD to let him breed me."

Remember, there's no wrong answers. Have fun, and your husband will have fun too.

Love,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

I'm an experienced 24-year old black bull. So far, I've knocked up four different hotwives. The current wife I'm seeing, is really amazing and beautiful. I'm head over heels for her. The problem is, unlike those other wives, she wants me to be involved in the baby's life. I don't got time for no baby! Even if I love the girl. That's what her cuck's for!

Sincerely,

Tyrone.

---

Dear Tyrone,

Thank you for your service. Sometimes part of loving someone is showing them some tough love. Be firm with her that it's her husband's job to raise and care for your baby. YOUR job is to GIVE her the baby. I've actually heard of this sort of thing happening before, believe it or not. Psychologists theorize that when hotwives do this, they're testing you subconsciously. Trying to make sure you really ARE the alpha bull you're supposed to be. So stand your ground and don't give an inch. Breed her, but don't lift a finger to help with that baby. Don't even help with the pregnancy. Once you pass the "test", she'll love you even more, and she'll want you to give her even MORE babies for her cuck to raise.

Love,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

I suspected for a long time that my wife has been cheating. Well, I finally got proof. I discovered a secret compartment in her dresser and you know what I found in there? Condoms! Big condoms. Way too big for me, even if I didn't have a vasectomy. In fact, the package says they're special ultra-large condoms exclusively for black men. So not only is my wife cheating on me, she's cheating on me with a black guy! How can I get back at her?

Sincerely,

Betrayed in Alabama.

---

Dear Alabama,

That's really low-down, what your wife has done to you. Going behind your back is simply inexcusable. Good thing you found those condoms, because that's the perfect way to get back at her. Poke holes in all her condoms with a sewing needle. Her lover will get her pregnant in no time. Just imagine the look on her face when she realizes she's gonna have her lover's black baby! She'll have no CHOICE but to come clean and confess. I mean, how's she gonna hide her lover's baby bump? Best of all, when the baby's born, the whole town is gonna know what a filthy black cock SLUT your dirty wife is. Just think how humiliating that will be, mmMMmmMMmm! After that, every black guy within miles will be constantly hounding her. They'll know what a nasty BBC whore she is. She'll deeply regret her actions once she's got multiple black thugs coming over every day while you're at work, breeding her like a fucking animal. They'll probably slap a Queen of Spades tattoo on her! She won't be able to do a thing about it, either, since her black baby will be a big huge sign declaring her free game for every guy with dark skin. And if you're worried about her divorcing you or leaving you? Well, this solves that problem too! She can FORGET about ever running away with her lover, once she's got a mixed-race baby weighing her down. She'll be tied to you for LIFE because who ELSE is gonna raise all those half-black children of hers?

Love,

Debby.

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
523 Followers