Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt evil as I slowly and gently began tossing him off until he twitched and started mumbling in his sleep. My nipples were aching, my fanny wet through as I moved hard against him, another burst of arousal as I felt our naked skin touch. At first, I was wondering if I was going to have to wake him, but then his head turned sideways. 'Gran?' I told him his grandfather had gone fishing and that he didn't have to call me gran. My words seemed to bring him fully awake as suddenly his lips were pressed against mine and his hands were caressing my tits and playing with my erect nipples. I'd forgotten how exciting situations like this could be, my body already letting me know that a climax was imminent if I wasn't careful.

The kiss was full-on, arousing and aggressive, mouths working against each other and tongues exploring. I had to break off for a second to cry out when his hand first rested on my fanny. 'God, I must have been dripping down there by that point.' And then the moment I had been waiting for as his finger slipped inside my cunt. I couldn't help but squirm and groan as he fingered me, still tried to toss him off but he was distracting me badly. I'd hoped to make that part last longer, but I was fighting a losing battle, Andrew is more experienced than I anticipated and with his fingers in my cunt and his mouth and tongue abusing my tits, he pushed me to the edge and then over it.

It was the most exceptional of orgasms, my body refusing to stay still as his finger pummelled my cunt and loud sloppy noises filled the quiet bedroom while I screeched my release. I was still descending from the ceiling when he rolled on top of me and I felt his cock rub against my pussy and then delirium as I felt it being inserted and slide into my passage. I had to apologise later, but with his cock inside my fanny, I just let loose, urging him to shag me, my language coarse and uncouth, turning the air in the bedroom blue as I told him in no uncertain terms to fuck me faster and harder.

Our hands were never still, and he seems obsessed with my tits, 'Thank god!' His pounding of my fanny seemed never-ending, I've forgotten what it's like to have that much energy. And then I was screaming at him to cum inside me, I needed to feel his cream flood my cunt as he ejaculated. I barely remember my body going taut, my first orgasm was fantastic, this time with his shaft stretching my pussy, it was out of this world. I actually climaxed twice, the first time as he made me cum and then a second as he groaned loudly and his cock flexed and jerked inside me, just before his dam burst and he started to ejaculate.

Afterwards, as we cuddled into each other and he held me, I was supremely satisfied. I'd had to wait, but it had been well worth it. I did apologise for my language but Andrew said it was the most thrilling arousing thing he had ever heard. He said he could never have imagined me using language like that in his presence.

It was starting to come light outside when I mounted him for a second encounter. I loved the feel of his hands touching and caressing my body as I perched atop him, his cock filling my quim. It was slower, more sensual this time, the daylight coming through the curtains allowing us to see each other properly. His body looks so young compared to mine and yet he was extremely complimentary. I knew he wasn't lying, I only had to look into his eyes to see the lust and excitement there. He hoisted me as though I weighed next to nothing as he fucked me. Must admit that I just clung on and allowed him to do what he wanted, my body was his to abuse. Can't remember the last time I had so many orgasms, many years ago now I'm afraid.

And then much to my disappointment, we had to get up and wash and dress before Tom returned home. I've told Andrew how much he has pleased me and that I can't wait until we can do it all again.

Mon 17th Jan 2022: Thoughts on yesterday. What a fantastic experience, even though my body is protesting a bit today, I can't wait to do it again. Andrews is at work and as the weather has cleared up a bit, I was able to go out for my daily walk. Tom was pottering around at home, he doesn't mind the occasional stroll but he says I don't walk, I march. It gives me chance to clear my head and enter a world of my own. It's still early days yet and Andrew should be with us for at least a couple of months.

I've had a word with my family up here, plenty of nieces and nephews of a similar age and they are going to take him under their wings, especially the girls who can't wait to meet him. There is no sense of jealousy on my part, this isn't something that's going to last forever. It's a bit of fun and when he's ready, we'll go our separate ways. It's not like we are going to be at it every day, for years it has just been Tom and I and I don't want to upset the balance by suddenly neglecting him or disappearing too often with Andrew. I will take the chances when they arise and hopefully, providence will smile kindly on me.

Old routines are slowly returning, especially during the day when Andrew is at work. Yesterday evening a couple of our nieces turned up and asked if Andrew could go out to play. (Cheeky young buggers.) I could tell they were immediately taken with him as they all went off laughing. (You're only young once.) I have no worries at all, now he's sampled a proper woman, he knows where to cum (LOL) for more. We were already in bed when he returned. Used the excuse that I was just going to check on him as I slipped on my robe. Downstairs, I don't think Andrew could believe his luck. After a whispered conversation we were quickly kissing, his hand inside my robe as he fondled my breasts and rubbed at my vagina. There is teasing and then there is teasing! That wasn't fair of him, I wanted to fuck but with Tom awake upstairs it was an instant no, no. Returned to bed with a craving for sex, Andrew is a rotten bugger leaving me like that.

Tom was out playing bowls this afternoon, not a lot of good as Andrew was at work. No football or fishing this weekend, as far as I know, his team is away and it's too far to travel. It wouldn't be so bad if it was summer as we have plenty of countryside within a short drive, but winter is usually miserable. Andrew is out again this evening and seems to be finding his feet, I'm sure my nephews and nieces will lead him astray. In one way it is a good thing, he's doing exactly as Tom and I expected and so diverts any suspicions. We went down to the social club as usual and met Andrew on the way home.

Sat 22nd Jan 2022: Tom woke this morning with a bit of a cough and sniffles. He did a lateral flow test that is negative, so hopefully not Covid. Told him it was his own fault for spending six hours sitting on a canal bank, still, glad that he did. Andrew helped me do the shopping and it gave us chance to talk in the car. Seems he s just as eager to repeat the experience as I am, just don't know when the next opportunity will arise. Tom has been up and about but went back to bed late afternoon and it looked like we wouldn't be going out this evening. Andrew offered to put off his own plans and escort me to the club. Told him no, but after a bit of a debate, he walked me down there and then picked me up and escorted me home later.

The walk back together was nice, hanging off the arm of this young man. Couldn't do or say anything though as other members of the family were there. When we got home, I checked on Tom who was fast asleep, did I dare take the chance? Bloody right I did. Got undressed and into a pair of pyjamas and went back downstairs, Andrew seemed to get the hint immediately. He told me he had no PJs and normally slept naked, my mind was suddenly full of images. 'Shorts and a t-shirt,' I suggested, he was up and downstairs in a flash. The shorts were doing nothing to hide what was going on below, especially when I unbuttoned my pyjama top. I had him seated on the couch with me on his lap facing him. With his shorts pushed down his thighs, I could feel his cock pressing against my fanny through the pyjama bottoms. It was the best way to keep him in check until I was ready. Can't explain how fantastic it feels to have his hands fondling my breasts as we kiss, and especially my nipples, they seemed so sensitive tonight. No matter how I tried to evade it, one hand was soon down the front of my PJ bottoms as his fingers teased the lips of my pussy open. He withdrew it momentarily to show me how wet I was, told him it was his fault. His fingers quickly returned, slipping and sliding between my lips as he teased.

I pushed them down as much as I dared, giving Andrew greater access to be able to finger me as I tried to muffle my cries of pleasure by kissing him or thrusting my mouth against his shoulder. I was afraid to undress completely, always having one ear cocked for the sound of footsteps coming downstairs. I wondered what he was doing when he turned and slid me from his lap, and then the sudden realisation as he moved and knelt on the floor in front of me. I felt slightly afraid when he removed the PJ bottoms, but that was swiftly dispelled as he opened my legs and shuffled closer. His look of mischief made my heart skip a beat and then I felt his breath on my fanny seconds before his tongue licked my genitals for the first time. 'Shit.' I had to clamp my hand over my face. The feel of his mouth as he kissed, licked and sucked at my pussy was phenomenal. He'd dragged me into a lounging position so that he could continue poking his tongue into my cunt at the same time as he abused my tits, I just knew that I was going to climax far ahead of him.

The shock of my orgasm twisted my body, one moment I was trying to push him away from my clit and the next pulling his mouth tightly against my cunt once more. One hand was clamped against my mouth and even then the sounds I was making seemed loud inside my head as I luxuriated in the sensations filling my soul but at the same time dreaded hearing footsteps coming down the stairs. Eventually, I had to beg Andrew to stop, my fanny far too sensitive for him to continue as I panted and tried to recover my composure. The look on his face told me he was pleased with himself. 'Fuck that,' I was pleased with what he'd just done to me, it is one thing I particularly like.

I was going to return the favour but quickly found myself naked and lying on the floor in front of our ornamental fireplace. With raised knees and open legs, I watched Andrew mount me at the same time as thinking, 'Fuck, if Tom comes down now, there is no way I can be on my feet and dressed.' That's the problem when arousal and desires kick in, common sense goes out the window. With his cock pumping into my fanny I just submitted to what we were doing, sensations flooding my brain as Andrew's cock expanded my cunt with each thrust.

It was short and sweet, maybe a little bit frantic. We had no wish to be discovered and so Andrew fucked me like there was no tomorrow, our groins slamming together as his cock filled my cunt. I'm sure he's obsessed with my tits, his eyes never left them as he fucked me and they bounced back and forth. And then that moment when it all becomes worthwhile, my legs around him as I dragged him into my flue, his cock jerking as his spunk filled my cunt and unfortunately, his hand over my mouth to stop the noise I was making. We lay side by side for a few minutes panting and then the sound of a floorboard creaking upstairs had us on our feet and dressing rapidly. No footsteps were heard and Tom didn't appear, but afterwards, I had to refrain from laughing hysterically as my heart pounded in my chest. When I was ready, Andrew said he was going to stay downstairs a little longer and kissed me goodnight. Tom was still sleeping as I slid into bed, sensibly I'd stopped at the bathroom before the bedroom and wiped my fanny, a mixture of spunk and juices that would have given the game away flushed down the loo.

Sun 23rd Jan 2022: Tom was feeling better this morning. Did another lateral flow test and another negative, thankfully just a bit of a cold.

My life from the outside looks no different after Christmas than it did before, the only difference being that Andrew is staying with us. The neighbours are getting used to him back and forth and I'm seeing a lot more of my nephews and nieces than I did in the past. We were all chatting tonight and he mentioned that he may start looking for a flat sooner than expected. When we managed to get five minutes alone I asked why. His answer excited me. With his own place, he reckons that instead of being confined solely to weekends and hoping Tom is out, I can visit some evenings without causing any suspicion. Got to admit that when he described his thoughts and the logic, he had me wet. If Tom hadn't been at home I'd have let him fuck me again.

It's not the ideal situation when you suddenly find yourself with a young lover. Tom's continually at home, Andrew at work every day. Evenings he's out quite often, can't complain, you are only young once. Invariably, when Tom does pop out for a pint, I'm alone in the house, though to be fair, he is never out long enough to take the risk even if Andrew was here.

Felt like a wasted weekend I suppose. Out as usual down the social club, Andrew out with friends. Tom's team was away again, he only takes in the away games if they are local to us. At the moment it seems no opportunities are presenting themselves and I am gagging for a good fuck. Normal jobs need doing and we did go and look at one flat that Andrew had found in the local paper. No chance! How do they get away with charging that amount of money for basically one room and a toilet/bathroom? We both told him to keep looking, I'm sure something with come up if he is patient.

Wed 2nd Feb 2022: Popped out tonight with Andrew to look at another flat, better than the last one due to it having a living room and separate bedroom, but it was a shared kitchen. Told him to forget about it, liable to come home one night and find someone had already eaten his meal. We popped into one of the locals for a drink while we were out. Fun to have some time alone with him but had to be extra careful, never know if there is someone out and about who would recognise me.

Before we got the taxi back home we indulged in some heavy "snogging". God, listen to me, it shows my age. Do the youngsters even snog anymore or is it just 'Get your kit off and let's fuck.'

It's difficult at home for the simple reason that Tom and I have had years of doing things together. Normally we retire at the same time and I can't find any excuse to stay up later without him. Tom may pop out a couple of times during the week for a pint, but often that is dependent on the weather. 'Oh, how I wish it was summer.' I'm not complaining, but there is that excitement with a new relationship when you just want to over-indulge.

Been out to the club tonight and Tom is slumbering next to me while I quietly tap this out on my tablet. One of my nieces, Kirsty, seem's to have got her claws into Andrew, they turned up at the club together. Listen to me sounding "catty" but it seems age's since he last fucked me and I'm starting to feel some frustration. It's a warning that I need to be extra careful, going without like this makes me take risks. The good news is that Tom is going to the football tomorrow. disappointed when he asked Andrew to join him, but then saddened when he said he'd already made other arrangements, 'Shit.'

The crafty young bugger!!!! Andrew went out about one-thirty; said he was meeting up with friends in town. Tom left about a quarter past two, catching the coach to the match with his mates and I had reconciled myself to spending the afternoon alone. I was startled when I heard the front door open and then a grinning face and hand appeared around the lounge door, Andrew holding a bottle of wine. The bastard had planned this all along, nearly three hours before Tom will be home. 'Down here or.....' he motioned with his head and I knew exactly where he was indicating. I may be getting on, but I bet folk have never seen their gran grab a corkscrew and two glasses as quick in their life.

It was minutes only before we were naked, in bed, and sipping at our first glass of wine. Still taking sensible precautions and using Andrew's room and bed; didn't want the smell of sex in mine. 'God, he's a pervert,' LOL. Kept dripping wine from his glass onto my nipples and then licking and sucking it off. I love his mouth on my nipples, he can nearly make me cum by doing that. Next was my belly button, a little puddle on my stomach and his tongue tickling as he licked it out while I couldn't stop laughing. Well, that was until he dripped some lower. Cold wine on my fanny and then his warm tongue and mouth licking it off. I don't know where he has learned to lick fanny, but all I know is he's fucking good at it. Climax No 1!! God, it took my breath away, good job I'd put my glass down as his bed would have been wet, well, wetter than it was, I do tend to leak when I cum.

I just had to reciprocate, the sight of his rock hard cock soon had me changing places with him as it was then my turn. You know cock and wine go together quite well. It was so hot and stiff, throbbing in my hand and gloriously smooth, the skin providing a slight softness to the rigidity beneath with his plump glistening knob topping it all off. Christ, it looked good enough to eat and so that is what I did, not literally. It's no surprise most men love being gobbled, taking his knob to the back of my throat though, does cause me to gag. A soft stroking motion at the same time as easing the skin up and down his shaft, while sucking at his knob and running my tongue beneath its rim. It wasn't long before his thighs and stomach were quivering, if I say so myself, I'm pretty good at giving a hand and blowjob. Normally Andrew is quiet, but from the moans and groans he was making, I presumed he was enjoying what I was doing to him and had to grip him tightly a couple of times to stop him from exploding.

Being in two minds, I decided to let him cum in my mouth another time. I had no idea how quickly he would recover once he shot his load and we only had the afternoon. As you can imagine, my fanny by that point was desperate to have his shaft inside it as I moved, lay next to him and pulled him on top of me. That first insertion as my cunt stretches always makes me groan loudly, I love it, especially as to begin with, Andrew fucked me slowly. That highly arousing sensation as my vagina stretches and contracts. I added another tease this time, letting him watch as I teased my clit while his cock was sliding in and out. The look on his face was a picture, not knowing where to look or touch next as his hands played with my tits while his eyes moved between what he was doing to my breasts and what my fingers were doing to myself.

He must have been getting close because suddenly he was off at a sprint, his hips slamming his cock into my cunt, my body trying to slide away from him with the force. It was simply solved by wrapping my legs around him, it slowed him a little for a minute before he speeded up again. The sensations rippled through my body as I sensed another impending climax, digging nails into his buttocks as I pulled that glorious cock into my cunt. Fucking hell, It was like a bomb going off; I couldn't keep still and only realised afterwards that I was shouting at him until at last, I heard him groan and say my name as his torrent of spunk filled my pussy.

I found out that Andrew recovers a lot quicker than Tom does, but then there is a huge age difference. No sooner was I resting my weary bones than he was tinkering again. Maybe a good job it's only occasionally, if he had his way I'd probably end up in an early grave. Before I knew it I was in the doggy position as he took me from behind, constantly withdrawing and rubbing his cock against my arse. I'm wondering if he'd like to, just hasn't got the nerve to try it yet. Something else for the future.