Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Auntie Gwen, Why don't you try leggings instead of jeans, they are far more comfortable?'

There are two reasons, firstly I am set in my ways, I come from the jeans generation. Secondly, I've seen some of the young girls in leggings and lots of them are nearly see-through, you can see their butt cheeks, their panties and everything else that they have to offer. I was trying to explain, but Kirsty was having none of it. It wasn't like I hadn't already noticed her, dressed in black leggings and a white crop top.

'It depends on the quality you buy, see, you can't see through mine.' She stood and pirouetted, showing me her bottom. Now that was bad enough as I gazed at her tight scrumptious posterior, what came next took me by surprise.

'Here, we are about the same size..... try mine on.' Without the slightest sign of embarrassment, she sat on the couch and wriggled out of her pants. I should have been an adult, politely declining. Fat chance! Unfastening my jeans, I slipped them over my hips before jigging around to get out of them. I'm sure her eyes lit up when she saw the minuscule panties I was wearing as I took the leggings from her. I had to sit to get into them, my legs opening and probably giving her views of my pussy as I slid them up my legs.

Both of us stood as she walked around me, lingering as she stared at my arse. 'Fuck! I wanted to tell her how wet she was making me. Suddenly, she had removed her crop top, 'Try this as well.' Discarding my shirt, my tits were nearly popping from their cups, remember, I had dressed for Andrew, not Kirsty. I could swear she was licking her lips as I pulled it over my head and she adjusted it until she was satisfied.

'You look bloody sexy Auntie Gwen.' It wasn't what she said, but the way she said it, as though she was savouring a meal before diving into the food. Looking at her lithe young body, wearing nothing but panties and bra, I was tempted, but the sound of Andrew's car returning interrupted us. I snatched up my clothes and dashed towards his bedroom, 'I'll leave you to explain,' I said, unable to stop laughing.

I could hear the surprise in my grandson's voice as he entered to find his girlfriend in her underwear as I quickly changed. Re-entering the lounge with Kirsty's clothes, I heard her final comment, 'You should have seen her Andrew, she was delectable.'

I saw the look he gave me, Andrew already knows how delectable I can be.

Finishing my brew, I made my excuses and headed for home, the image of Kirsty's young body, firmly fixed in my mind. 'Was it possible she may be open to some kind of liaison?'

I thought about it before scolding myself. 'Don't be stupid you silly woman.'

Wed 25th May 2022: Strangely, Kirsty phoned me late afternoon today and asked if she could talk to me privately tomorrow afternoon while Andrew is still at work. She wouldn't tell me what it was about but said she would meet me in town and we could grab a coffee. She's got me wondering now if it's something between her and the grandson or a result of the other day. 'Oh well, no point in trying to second-guess.'

Thu 26th May 2022: Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm kind of teetering between anger and excitement. It seems Andrew has let slip that I've experienced another woman in the past. Bloody men, I knew it was a mistake to have disclosed that.

I like Kirsty, she reminds me of myself at that age. Independent, forthright, straight to the point and a little on the blunt side if there is something she wants to know. Just like I did, she believes in calling a spade a spade, there is no rambling around the bushes, she just comes straight out with her question and to people who don't know her, it can quite take you aback.

I met her as requested and we went and got a coffee and cake. Once the waitress had disappeared, as usual, she was straight to the point. 'Andrew let slip that you have been with another woman..... sexually.' I acknowledged that it was true, but that it was many years ago.

Would you class yourself as a lesbian Auntie Gwen?'

I had to chuckle at that. 'Of course not. It was just that at the time I happened to be attracted to another woman.'

'I was trying to explain to Andrew, that sometimes I see a woman or a girl and I find them attractive, is that wrong,' she asked me.

I shook my head, having to watch what I said and not wanting to give anything away. 'The other day, when you were trying on my clothes. If I found you attractive and sexy, would that be wrong of me?' she asked.

'No..... but it may be frowned upon because we are related.' To be honest, my heart was going like the clappers. It would have been so easy to tell her how I also found her attractive and what I would delight in doing with her. Instead, I just left my answer hanging in the air.

Kirsty continued, 'When I explained to Andrew what we had been doing while he was away, I could see that he was excited, especially when I described your underwear. And yet it seemed to me that he wasn't surprised by what you were wearing. I haven't said anything to him, I wanted to ask you.'

'Is something going on between you and Andrew, I know he never stops talking about you.'

It's not very often that I am stuck for an answer, but on this occasion I was. Two options, a downright denial...... or confirm my niece's suspicions. I must have taken too long, or perhaps it was the look on my face, whichever!

'You don't have to answer auntie Gwen, it's none of my business and it wouldn't matter if you were. The point I'm coming to is..... I'm attracted to you, but I don't know if the feeling is mutual and so I'm asking..... and if it is, are we going to do something about it?'

Talk about getting to the point! The most I said was that I would think about what she was asking. She seemed happy enough with that but bombarded me with questions for the next thirty minutes as to what it was like with another woman. Honestly, I answered the best I could.

Sun 29th May 2022: I still haven't formed an answer. I know what my body is demanding but instead, I'm listening to my head. The more people who know, the more people involved in a relationship, and the more chances there are of something going wrong. The last thing I need is another failed marriage, and if any of this came out, the destruction it would cause to families on both sides is not worth thinking about.

Sensibly, I should be happy with what I have, a young lover. But then I think, I could have the best of both worlds, a young virile male lover and a beautiful young female lover and who knows what advantages that may bring. LOL

And that, for the moment is where I am going to leave my diary because of the quandary I am facing. I'm still to make a decision and still no wiser as to what I will choose. It sounds exciting you may think, but such escapades are fraught with danger. Feelings get hurt, people get jealous and decide to do silly things. Whichever decision I make, my diary will continue and hopefully, at some point in time, I will be tempted to tell you what happens next.