Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully the time came when we had to shower and dress, 'Thank you, God.' I was knackered and thought that I would never walk again. My legs ached on the way home, pushing the car pedals seemed like so much work.

Tues 15th Mar 2022: It has taken me until today to recover properly, the sex is superb, it's just that my body is not used to that amount of arousal and pleasure any more. On top of what Andrew and I are doing, I have to make sure I'm in suitable shape to take care of Tom when he is feeling frisky. It's only once a week, sometimes once a fortnight, but I have to make sure that we still have the same love life that we had before Andrew's arrival. Thoughts of Kirsty keep invading my mind. As I say, I'm not a lesbian, but I can appreciate and admire another woman's looks and body. I've tried it before and there is definitely something different about being aroused by another woman, maybe it's because they know exactly where and how to touch which doesn't come naturally to a man.

We are out this Saturday as it is my younger brother's birthday. He is the one that I started an incestuous relationship with back in the day. It was a big thing back then but as we got older and both entered other relationships it slowly diminished; but over the years we have occasionally come together and had sex, perhaps that is what he would like as one of his birthday presents. LOL.

There was quite a lot of the family there tonight, about twelve or fourteen of us. We went out for a meal and drinks which unfortunately turned into a bit of a piss-up. Andrew and Kirsty joined us and the more I see of this young woman, the more I want her in my bed. It's a dangerous feeling I realise. There are plenty of women out there I could have an affair with, but presently, it is Kirsty that has attracted my attention. It was a fantastic evening up until the point we all decided to make our way around to my eldest brother's home for a few more drinks. We were all leathered by that point and even though it was only a short walk, one of my sisters-in-law managed to fall over and badly bruise her arm and my elder brother fell over and split his head open, both of them having to be taken to the local hospital. You would think at our age we would have learnt better. Four o'clock in the morning when they both finally got home, a birthday to remember. He, he, he.

Another strange thing from last night, which suddenly came into my mind. We had started drinking by six-thirty that evening and so by midnight we were in a bit of a state, at one point I was sitting chatting to my niece, both of us worse for wear. She was waffling on in her drunken state, (I don't know why the young ones think they can drink, we've had years of practice), anyway, she was saying how much Andrew loves me and how he is always talking about me. Then she said something strange, 'I think if you and he were the same age he would be going out with you and not me.' Of course, I denied that Andrew would dream of something like that, (a little too close to the truth), 'Rubbish!' I told her. 'He's young and I'm old.' She was unsuccessfully trying to look serious while hiccupping, but it was her words that caught my attention.

'Don't be silly aunty Gwen, you're not old and you are still attractive and sexy...... we both think so.'

'Whoa, where did that come from?' I must admit it took me by surprise and then we were rudely interrupted and I forgot all about it. For the moment I'm putting it down to the drink talking.

Mon 21st Mar 2022: Andrew came to ours for tea, it's just as easy making for three as it is for two and it also keeps his outgoings down. Afterwards, while Tom pottered in the garden we sat and chatted. We have reached the stage where we can talk frankly to each other now without any embarrassment. I asked if he thought Kirsty knew what was going on between me and him and explained about her comment on a Saturday night. He's pretty sure she has no idea but he did say that she commented one time about the smell of a women's perfume in his bedroom, he said he'd just used the excuse that I'd been there and was helping him tidy around.

'She said that you both think I'm attractive,' I told him, 'Do you think she is that way inclined?' I tentatively asked. Andrew shrugged his shoulders and said he wasn't sure but odd comments from her from time to time did make him wonder. 'Anyway, it's not like you would be interested, gran.' At that moment I was unsure whether I should say something or not.

I told Tom I was going out for a stroll with Andrew before he went home, at least that way we would continue having the privacy to talk. I think I shocked him when I explained that over the years I'd had a relationship with one woman and affairs with others. I made him promise to say nothing to anyone else, 'No one knows, not even your grandfather, it must always remain a secret, you must promise.' He nodded his head and then quickly asked if I fancied Kirsty. I couldn't say anything so let a wry smile suffice. Andrew went off on one, not angry, but surprised and excited.

'Wow!, that's so cool gran, you fancy my girlfriend, (that's the first time I've heard him call her that), for whatever reason he seemed to find it exciting and from the look on his face I had to tell him to calm down and behave. I'm a bit worried now that I shouldn't have said anything.

Wed 23rd Mar 2022: Thankfully we are definitely into spring, more daylight and it has warmed up outdoors. Hopefully, another few weeks and it will be warm enough for Andrew and me to venture into the countryside near where we live for a bit of hankey-pankey, another favourite of mine. Must admit that I am still worried about what I disclosed to my grandson, it has stayed one of my secrets for years and now feels like it is out in the open and has left me feeling vulnerable. Hope it doesn't turn into a stupid thing to have done. Tom's team is playing tomorrow evening and he's going so I've asked Andrew if he's free, you can guess what his answer was.

Andrew always gives Tom time to leave, not long, but enough time so that he does not get invited to the match. The minute my hubby had left, I had darted upstairs and was already naked and in the spare room bed, waiting in anticipation when my grandson let himself in. I love to watch him undress, his cock always semi-rigid at the thought of what comes next.

We had several hours before Tom would be home and Andrew it seemed had come prepared. He has got used to the fact that with me, there is very little that is out of bounds, (really, nothing). From his jacket pocket, I watched as he withdrew what looked like several lengths of cord. Two were tied to my wrists and then to the bedhead, stretching my arms wide, the other two were attached to my ankles and then loosely bound around my thighs so that my legs were bent and pulled up which made me open then to get comfortable. 'I saw it in a film clip,' Andrew commented. I knew immediately what kind of clip he was referring to.

'Ah-ha, tonight was to be a bit of kinky sex,' I thought, relaxing as I waited for him to do whatever he wanted.

To begin with, my thighs were forced apart as his mouth was pressed against my pussy, his tongue licking and teasing my labia until the piss flaps opened and displayed my moist pink interior. The groans and cries started the moment his fingers gaped me and his tongue darted inside. Trussed up as I was, there was little I could do to escape, Andrew building my arousal as I pleaded for his cock and my release. The bastard teased me incessantly, making me wait until I was begging before shoving several fingers into my cunt and frigging me rapidly as I bellowed and squirted during my orgasm, the first time that has ever happened.

At that, I thought he may untie me so that we could fuck, but no. God knows how much juice I had lost, it had mixed with his saliva and run down the crack of my arse. It's a good job Andrew is strong because there was no way I could move as he wedged a pillow beneath my hips, raising my lower torso and spreading me even more. The moment the knob of his cock touched my ringpiece, I knew that he intended to anal me, gasping loudly as his shaft forced its way up my rectum, the sloppy mess around my cunt and arse assisting its travel.

There is something about being trussed up like a turkey and unable to move as your back passage is plundered, his hands now abusing my tits and nipples before he started sucking on them as though he was expecting to be fed. His next trick was one I was not expecting, his cock suddenly being whipped from my arse expanding my cunt as he fucked me as though possessed. That was what I needed, but then the young fucker stopped just before I reached my climax and reverted to fucking my shitter again. It wasn't once or twice, it became a constant, arse, cunt..... arse, cunt..... arse, cunt, each time bringing me to the brink and then swapping holes.

When he finally did make me cum, I swear the world exploded. I was shrieking and crying, juices flooding from my cunt as the huge spasm burst over my body, and to cap it all, I pissed myself, a small fountain going upwards and splashing over my belly and his groin as he filled my pussy with one spurt after another of his hot cum.

Ok, I admit it, I was a gibbering wreck who needed assistance to get from the bed to the shower and then help afterwards, stripping it down and replacing all the sheets and covers before Tom got home.

Fri 1st Apr 2022: April Fool? Fuck that. Adam and Kirsty have headed south for a long weekend to meet Andrew's family and all our relatives down that end of the country. We have given them the keys to the apartment willingly because I need a rest. Presently feeling exhausted, I'm not complaining about the fuckings I keep getting, but I can't keep it up at this rate. I know Andrew does most of the work, but he seems to be insatiable and my old bones are beginning to feel it, especially as I have to appear normal, spritely and chipper when Tom is around. To be honest, I'm glad he's away as I intend to have several early nights.

Life after covid is basically back to normal although Tom and I still take precautions. We have both returned to doing the things we did previously and meeting up with our friends and family once more. Andrew and Kirsty had a great weekend, she came round to return the keys and thank me for letting them use the apartment.

Sun 10th Apr 2022: This, has been a funny old month so far. Several things have happened the first being my brother. It was his birthday back in March and at the time I was considering an additional birthday present for him, "Me". Well, it's taken until now to get the chance. Must admit it was a lot of fun, many years now since we last fucked each other. It also made me realise something. When I was a lot younger, sex was an important part of my life and it was so easy to arrange some extracurricular shagging.

Mid-life, when you think about it, you don't really see that much of your partner, a few hours each evening because you are both out at work each day, and then at weekends, normally, the kids are around. It becomes more difficult to arrange meetings without raising suspicions, plus you seem to be busy all the time.

Anyway, back to my brother, we somehow managed to spend nearly a complete day together, the sex, was slow, tender, and fulfilling.

You would think when you retire, that you would have all this time on your hands. You have, but that doesn't mean you have the opportunities. Tom and I are together nearly ninety per cent of the time and because of our ages, we rely on each other. It was after my brother, that I realised what was missing with Andrew. We have to snatch whatever chances we have, the longest normally a few hours, the shortest maybe forty minutes.

This means the sex is always frantic and rapid, one ear cocked in case Tom suddenly returns, or if we are at Andrew's flat, in case Kirsty decides to visit. It was nice to have sex with my brother without the rush or the fear of being caught.

Mon 18th Apr 2022: The weekend was busy with it being Easter, the house full of grandkids as well as nephews and nieces. As one lot leave another lot arrive and so Tom and I set up a buffet in the garden as well as hide dozens of small easter eggs for the kids to find.

It pains me to say this, but I had to speak with Andrew and ask for a couple of weeks' respite. Don't get me wrong, I love him fucking me, it is just that he has worn me out. I'm sure it won't be long before my body is back to making demands, but for the moment, I'm just going to let my life revert to how it was before he came to stay.

Mon 2nd May 2022: Last game of the season this weekend. After a long spell of recuperation, I feel fit and raring to go and was rewarded with a complete surprise. The team that Tom supports have their final match away and at the other end of the country. Now normally, he wouldn't bother, but as it is against the team his family supports, he is going down there on the train, having a long weekend and going to the match with them. He did ask Andrew, but unfortunately, he can't get the Friday and Monday off work so hubby is going alone.

It seems that Andrew lied, he would have liked to have gone, but because it has been a while since I have allowed him to fuck me, he didn't want to miss the chance of having me all to himself for a weekend.

Kirsty is staying at his on Friday night, and then he has told her he is staying at my house over the weekend to keep me company while his grandfather is away, which means we are going to have all of Saturday and Sunday together.

Mon 9th May 2022: It was just what the doctor ordered. Saturday was warm enough for us to have a drive out. I packed a few drinks and sandwiches so that Andrew and I could have a bit of a picnic and already had a spot in mind. It is about an hour away, near to a small lake and normally it isn't frequented all that much, especially if you don't mind a short walk away from where the picnic benches are located.

Because of my age, down at the apartment, I would normally wear a once piece swimming costume if we were relaxing around the pool. But with Andrew in mind, for once I dug out an old two-piece, wondering what he would think when he saw his grandmother in a bikini.

The drive was relaxing, Andrew carrying the bags from the car to the lake and then around the edge until I found the spot I was looking for. It is one I have used before, but I wasn't going to tell him that. Despite the weather being glorious, we had it all to ourselves as I set up the picnic blanket and then brazenly undressed to expose the bikini under my clothes. Andrew had brought a pair of trunks and just as brazenly, stripped off before climbing into them.

His cock was already making moves to expand, but I refused to be drawn at that point, he had to wait until we'd had a dip and something to eat. The day may have been nice, but the water was cold. Didn't spend too long in there, just a quick swim and back out again, I bet that shrivelled his manhood. After a bite to eat and with the wrappings cleared away, I allowed him to come closer. His excuse was that I needed warming up. After nearly a month without sex, I was already warm enough, thank you, the anticipation of what was to come next already raising my temperature.

The reason I made him wait was that I knew if I didn't, my bikini would not stay on long, and I was right, because, in a flash, the top half had disappeared as his mouth went to my nipples. My teats were already erect, Andrew's warm mouth exciting them and making them even harder. With all the time in the world today, he could play with them to his heart's content, massaging the pale flesh softly and gently while cupping and squeezing my tits to make my nipples stand proud. Deciding he'd had enough, I pushed him onto his back, 'My turn.'

The trunks went to his ankles and were kicked away as I took his semi and worked it to a full erection before wrapping my lips around it, my tongue slipping and sliding over his plump helmet while alternating between caressing his balls and tossing off his shaft. This was what I had been missing with him, the time for foreplay and a slow build-up. As his arousal grew and his cock took on that urgency, I moved, laying back and removing the bikini bottoms. 'Finger me,' I requested.

It didn't take him long. After my abstinence, his fingers in my cunt, frigging me and rubbing at my clit, soon had me ripe for plucking..... I said plucking. When Adam's cock slid into my now wet pussy, I couldn't help but purr with pleasure, I'd forgotten how much I have missed being shagged by him.

Alternating between a slow teasing and a mad thrusting, he had me finally balanced on that edge where I wanted to climax, but at the same time, wanted those fantastic sensations to continue. 'Fuck it. With Adam, he'd be ready to go again long before I would.' Which was why I asked him to fuck me faster and make me cum so that I could feel his spunk shoot inside my cunt. And I've got to say that was exactly what he did, his cock pounding my fanny as I screeched until that blissful floating sensation of my orgasm took me far away.

That was only my first of the weekend but what I enjoyed more than anything else, was being able to sleep with him on the Saturday and Sunday nights. After a good fucking of course.

Wed 18th May 2022: With the football finished for the season, Saturdays have become a no-go as Kirsty is normally around at Andrews flat or they are here at our house. Sundays, Tom has started disappearing to his fishing or bowls again, but it depends on whether Andrew is free and what Kirsty is doing. Our sex life has settled into a routine I can cope with, I'm getting it at least every couple of weeks which keeps me satisfied and contented but without leaving me knackered. I still dream of Kirsty and what fun I could have with her, better still, what fun we three could have together, but that I'm afraid, is wishful thinking and would probably kill me.

Sat 21st May 2022: 'Fuck me! What the hell are you playing at. Isn't life complicated enough?'

Tom is my third husband and since we married I have behaved myself, no philandering, no affairs or extra-marital sex whether it be male or female. I have tried hard to put my past behind me, that was until Andrew came along. Unfortunately, his influence on me has reawakened some of those desires and bad behaviour that I had forgotten about as I have tried to age gracefully.

I left Tom at home while I went and did some shopping, telling him I would be a while because I was going to drop some groceries at Andrew's flat. Just in case I was in luck, I'd dressed appropriately, not my outer clothing, but my underwear. The bra just about managed to contain my tits and the panties were a strip of material that literally, covered my slit. I don't know if Tom has noticed, if he has, he's never commented. I've shaved, down there, leaving nothing but a small close-cropped tuft over my pussy, the rest is bare and smooth as a baby's bum.

Disappointedly, I was out of luck, Kirsty was already there when I arrived and I wondered if she had stayed the night. As a woman, I can't help myself, cleaning and housework are in my genes, dragging the vacuum out and starting to give the lounge carpet the once over. Andrew said he just needed to pop out and would be half an hour, 'Will you and Kirsty be ok?' he asked, both of us saying 'Yes,' at the same time. She had made me a brew as I finished and packed the hoover away.