Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sun 6th Feb 2022: A bit of good news. It appears one of the blokes Tom goes to the football with has a flat coming up shortly, he's going to give us a call when it's vacated and we can have the first dib's on it. Andrew's overjoyed at the news, it seems he's getting used to being in my presence as he told me, 'I love being here with you, but it is quite constricting with granddad around all the time. Having my own place means I can fuck you regularly.'

Got to say that I agree with him. I have no wish for Tom to find out about my infidelity, which means not taking any risks at home, but it also means I'm not getting enough of my grandson. The flat is going to be vacant this coming weekend and we can go and view it. Tom's football team is away at the other end of the country and so he is going to be around all Saturday and Sunday. Might as well put the time to good use as there is going to be no chance of getting Andrew into bed.

Kirsty and Andrew turned up at the club later this evening, Tom and I sat with her parents, my brother and his wife, and Andrew for some reason looking slightly embarrassed. At the end of the evening, I took my chance when he invited me up to dance. He was very apologetic as he whispered that he and Kirsty had slept together. I told him he had no reason to apologise but have to admit to feeling a pang of jealousy. I'm not ready to relinquish him yet, even when he said he would understand if I wanted to stop. Told him in no uncertain terms that I had no wish to stop and that his relationship with my niece was to be expected.

The other reason for my jealousy pang was that over the years I have had a few affairs with other women. That doesn't necessarily make me a lesbian, there have just been times when I have felt the need for female flesh. Kirsty is a pretty young thing and reminds me a lot of myself at that age and my adventure with Andrew has reawakened some of those feelings from the past. I wouldn't mind corrupting her if the opportunity ever arose.

The three of us went to view the flat owned by Tom's mate; the previous tenants haven't really looked after it and at the very least it needs a good clean, a coat of paint and some wallpaper. Tom's a "good'un", he haggled with Mark and said that we would clean and decorate it if he could find his way to dropping the rent slightly.

Andrew's pleased as punch, he's going to sign a six months lease and now has himself a fully self-contained one-bedroom flat with a separate lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Tom is a good handyman so he's going to help Mark patch up where it's needed while Andrew and I do the cleaning and then we'll pay to get some decorators in.

Feeling excited now, it needs some furniture, but I'm sure the rest of the family will help out where they can. The main priority is a bed as far as I'm concerned, Andrew and I have a perfect excuse to be here together while we clean the place and hopefully get up to mischief.

Mon 14th Feb 2022: Tom's been out all day while Andrew's at work. He and Mark have been doing some work on the flat. He says it is not worth trying to clean it yet until they have finished, which should be about a week. Andrew and I are going tomorrow evening to start stripping wallpaper, every bit helps to keep the cost down.

I'd hoped to have him alone but Kirsty turned up for several hours to give us a hand. I desperately wanted shagging, not helped by the leggings Kirsty was wearing. It was as if her legs and arse had been sprayed black and left very little to the imagination. 'Christ, she has a peach of an arse, lovely rounded buttocks.' I could imagine myself biting into her succulent flesh. By the time she left, Andrew and I only had half an hour before we needed to head for home. Imagining that we may have been alone I had accompanied him, "Sans" bra and panties.

My jeans had been thrown across the room, the lights turned off, and my back was up against the wall we had stripped of wallpaper as Andrew's cock slid into my cunt. There is no furniture yet to make life more comfortable as I allowed him to take me standing, my legs wrapped around his hips as his hands gripped and supported my buttocks while we fucked. In that position, with no legs supporting me, his cock seemed to fill my cunt to a greater degree. Tonight was my turn to tease him; with his hands occupied I hoisted my t-shirt, exposing my naked breasts with their erect nipples.

Cupping both tits, my fingers squeezed and rolled my elongated teats. Alas, my breasts are not large enough that I can hoist them to lick my own nipples, but Andrew didn't seem to mind, his eyes fixated on them as I played and he rammed his cock into me. With the limited time we had, it was never going to be a prolonged coupling, Andrew shagging me as fast and hard as he could and only slowing when he got too close as he waited for me to catch up. It didn't take me long before I was uncouthly screaming at him, my cunt full of rock hard cock as my orgasm exploded and I felt juices pouring from my fanny to splatter on the bare floorboards. Thankfully there were rolls of paper towels there to mop at my vagina which was wet with my juices and Andrews spunk before we hurriedly dressed and set off for home.

Whilst I like it better when we can have the time and relax in bed, it is episodes like tonight that are the spice of life.

Tom's been a the flat all day and says it is going well. Andrew and I went stripping wallpaper again, Kirsty putting in another appearance. Unfortunately, tonight she stayed until the death and we all walked home together. 'Bugger!' I was looking forward to another shag.'

Just got back from the club. Tom's at football tomorrow afternoon so I've asked Andrew not to make any plans. The lounge and bedroom walls in the flat have been stripped and all the waste cleared away. Tom says he and Mark have nearly finished and that I can go in on Sunday and start cleaning. Andrew and Kirsty are going to help, I won't mind as hopefully tomorrow afternoon I will have him all to myself. I'm going to finish now as Tom is getting frisky, suddenly I seem to be getting a lot more sex than I was twelve months ago.

Sat 19th Feb 2022: Tom departed at his normal time and within twenty minutes, Andrew and I were in bed. As I'd promised myself, this weekend was going to be my turn to tease and pleasure him after all he has so far done for me. It takes very little to have his cock standing to attention as I slowly stroked his erect hard flesh. I do love a cock when it is stiff and standing to attention, the skin stretched tightly along its length and the slight veins standing proud as they pump blood to the plump smooth head. It always looks good enough to eat and today, that is what I did, taking it into the warmth of my mouth as my tongue licked and teased his helmet. The movement of my hand was teasingly slow, working the skin up and down as I tossed him off, Andrew lying back with his eyes closed as he groaned softly.

I'm well practised at this and it wasn't long before his hips were rising from the mattress as he tried to fuck my face. When his stomach and thighs started quivering, I stopped and gripped him tightly, allowing the sensation to diminish before taking his cock to the back of my throat again. Several times, he tried to stop me, especially when I judged he was close and about to ejaculate. I wondered if he was afraid to cum in my mouth. Unfortunately, I didn't get it all my own way, suddenly finding myself spun around and lying top to toe with him as he set to on my cunt.

'How the hell am I supposed to concentrate on my blowjob when his tongue is poking and licking at my pussy.' As my arousal built steadily, I managed to keep him hanging on until I felt my climax start. And then I wanked him as fast as I could, my hand sliding up and down his length of meat while my mouth and lips sucked on his knob. That first spurt of cum blasting inside my mouth is always the best, cheeks puffing out as several more spurts pump his spunk into my mouth and down my throat, a slippery salty dessert that I swallow hungrily, as Andrew's hips bounce off the bed, and moans continuously.

A quick spin around and I kiss him, tasting my juices on his lips and allowing him to taste his cum which still coats the inside of my mouth as our tongues tango. There was a short respite while we recovered, sad to say that he was ready long before I was which was why I had decided that he would get his second wish today. A jar of Vaseline had been secreted in his room and was retrieved as I rubbed it into his once more burgeoning erection and then allowed him to rub it around my anus.

Up onto all fours, I proffered him my buttocks, excited as he pulled my cheeks open and then felt his knob pressing against my rear entrance. Andrew was very gentle, the pressure increasing slowly until I felt my back passage expand as his knob entered. He seemed to draw it out, inching forward until his cock filled my arse and then he sodomised me, his testicles banging against my buttocks as I was back scuttled, his hand reaching over, one playing with my tits and the other rubbing at my cunt.

It suffices to say that he had me aroused and pleading in no time at all. I desperately wanted it in my fanny but was determined that I was going to let him cum in my arse as he thrust frantically against me, my tits hanging down and swinging as he gripped my hips and analed me for all he was worth. I finished off using my fingers, rubbing at my clit and jamming them up inside my cunt as he exploded inside my arse.

It took him considerably longer this time to recover, unable to stop himself from enthusing about what I had allowed. Seems I'm the first woman that has swallowed his spunk, while previous girlfriends had allowed anal, he was unsure whether I would or not. He's going to learn over time that there is nothing I won't attempt where sex is concerned, everything is acceptable.

We finished off with a slow passionate fuck in the missionary position, Andrew lavishing his attention all over my face and breasts. The only downside to all this sex is that I could happily fall asleep afterwards rather than have to get up, shower and dress.

Sun 20th Feb 2022: The three of us spent all-day cleaning the flat ready for getting the decorators in. another one for Tom who seems to know people, a friend of a friend. I wonder if he would be as eager if he knew what I and our grandson were doing and what the flat was going to be used for. Kirsty was there again until the death, honestly, I could not have cared less today, you could say I'm well and truly fucked.

Painters and decorators are starting Wednesday, just plain paper and then a coat of paint. That is what Mark recommends, easier to patch up and change if accidents happen. I've had phone call's from our relatives to say that they have already collected pieces of furniture and one of our sons has an old double bed that Andrew can have, 'Perfect,' the most important item. Decorators reckon they will be finished by the weekend, just doing the lounge and bedroom, kitchen and bathroom are fine now they have been cleaned up.

We all popped round tonight to see how it's going. The lounge and bedroom look completely different with a coat of paint on all the woodwork and fresh paper on the walls. They are applying the emulsions tomorrow, blue in the lounge and grey in the bedroom, love the smell of new paint.

We have paid the bond and the first month's rent so that Andrew can move in when he wants. Still needs more furniture, but we can add to that as and when, Mark says he has some pieces that are coming out of another property. Andrews going to move in this coming weekend, I said I would give him a hand, LOL.

After the last two storms we have endured, we could do with a change in the weather. The high winds, heavy rain and snow have kept Tom indoors all day and evening, Andrew the only one who ventured out because of work. It means that any type of teasing has halted for the moment, too risky with my husband always around.

Most evenings, Andrew is now seeing Kirsty, and I wonder if they have christened the flat yet. I'm under no illusions that they aren't having sex, the young ones are more inclined to jump into bed than my generation was. It's not jealousy, more the fact that he could be shagging me rather than her, or at least including me in their fun and games. Ha,ha,ha.

Thu 3rd Mar 2022: The weather has picked up and whilst it's cold out, at least the sun is shining. Tom popped out to the pub tonight; said he'd only be an hour while I was watching the soaps on tv. Fortunately, Andrew was at home when Tom announced his intentions. The look on his face told me he was up to something, especially when he disappeared for ten minutes. The minute hubby was out the door, Andrew had hold of my hand and was dragging me upstairs. Again, it wasn't a long drawn out affair, time was of the essence and so we were both quickly naked, me, spreadeagled on the bed as his cock pierced my flue.

Oh my God, I love him fucking me, his energy is intense and he has the knack of having me close to a climax within a short time. Andrew is definitely obsessed with my tits, don't know why as they do sag nowadays, but for whatever reason, he can't keep his hands or mouth away from them. His constant thrusting as he fucked me meant I was twisting and thrashing beneath him, coming out with coarse language as I urged him onwards. I would love to orgasm at the exact moment he ejaculates, but he always manages to push me over the edge just before he ejaculates in me.

Seem's he phoned his cousin up to say he'd be an hour later when he knew Tom was nipping to the pub, randy young bugger. I was in the bath, relaxing in the hot water when he went out, Tom returning a quarter of an hour later..... perfect timing.

Andrew has now officially left us and has moved into his flat. We have added some more furniture and a friend offered an old television, a perfect little home from home. I'm sure Kirsty will be a frequent visitor, just looking forward to when Andrew and I can christen it.

All this time spent in Kirsty's company lately has re-awakened my infrequent penchant for another woman. I've no way of knowing if she is that way inclined and with her being my niece, it would be extremely dangerous to even think about going there without some sort of prior knowledge that it was what she wanted. It doesn't stop me from dreaming though.

Mon 7th Mar 2022: Fucking Hell!!!!! I've never been averse to having something stuffed up my arse, but I now draw the line at a camera. Had to have a colonoscopy and it felt like the surgeon was stuffing his cock up me as well as the camera so he could take pictures of himself. Even with a sedative, it was painful; told him it was hurting but he was insistent I shouldn't be feeling any discomfort. He refused the offer for me to hold his testicles and twist them hard each time it hurt. Eventually told him that if it hurt once more I was going to ram the camera up his arse and see how he liked it. It was not a good day, I'm sure I'm walking like John Wayne when he has shit himself.

We have yet to christen Andrew's flat. Feel a little bit deflated at the moment, like my life has been turned upside down. I've started imagining scenarios that are both implausible and impractical. What if I was twenty or forty years younger? What if we were not related? Would I jeopardise everything to have a full-on relationship with him? I know it's nonsensical, it's just how I presently feel. 'Christ, get over it.' I'm an old woman and he's a young man, nothing good can ever come of that in the long run.

Our usual night at the social club. Andrew and Kirsty always pop in towards the end of the evening because we are there and her parents are normally with us. My grandson goes out of his way to tease me at any opportunity, knowing full well that I can't do anything because we are in company. Got my own back this evening, a wandering hand under the table massaged his cock through his trousers as I felt his bulge expand. When Kirsty returned from the toilet and asked him to dance with her, his face went bright red, lets's see him explain his hard-on I smirked to myself. I was feeling a bit heady because Tom is at football tomorrow and Andrew brazenly told them that I was popping over to help him with a few things. It looks like this is going to be our first opportunity in his new flat and I'm looking forward to him fucking me again.

I waited for Tom to leave before nipping upstairs to get changed. Nothing too pretentious for my outer clothing, just items that I would normally wear. My surprise for Andrew was my underwear, brand new, a lovely shade of blue and sexy looking. It was the full kit, bra, panties and suspenders teamed with a sparkly set of stockings. Nothing too much out of the ordinary when I looked at myself dressed but stood in my bedroom in just the lingerie, I knew Andrew was going to love it.

A short journey in the car and I was there, my grandson watching out for me and the door open by the time I had parked. It seems he had told Kirsty he was taking me out for the afternoon so that hopefully we would not be disturbed. When he kisses me I just want to melt, it always feels so arousing. I had to stop him, 'New panties and I don't want them damp already!' His eyes lit up as I told him, after which he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bedroom.

I'm proud of him, he had at least had the forethought to put clean sheets and covers on the bed as he watched me undress, and then I had to giggle as his eyes protruded on stalks. I wasn't bothered after that if my panties got wet or not, I'd a change in my bag as I don't want Tom seeing the new underwear yet.

The bra didn't stay in place for long, quickly disappearing as Andrew concentrated on my tits, licking and sucking at my elongated nipples. He certainly has a thing for my breasts, not that I'm complaining, just wish they were as perky and proud as they used to be instead of sagging a little because of their fullness. With thoroughly wet knickers he rubbed at my pussy, but only through the flimsy material and making me wait for that first contact of his fingers against my moist flesh. The bastard teased me incessantly, I thought he was never going to touch my fanny properly, and then suddenly my panties disappeared and his mouth was pressed against my cunt. 'Jesus,' you should have seen me squirm. That instant escalation of my arousal, the insistent demand from my body to be fucked, to feel his cock roughly sliding inside my cunt as we shag. He seems to have perfected the art of cunnilingus, long slow licks with his tongue before poking it inside me, somehow making it circle as he teases my internals. And then suddenly his lips take my clit, his tongue flicking and teasing until he sucks gently on it. God only know how much of my juices he must have swallowed because they were pouring from me as he made me orgasm.

When his shaft slid inside, my by now, sodden quim, I was ecstatic, the feel of his hard cock pounding my fanny as his hands abused my tits made my day, it was what I had been waiting for. I can't keep up with his energy levels, he seems to fuck me as if there is no tomorrow, the look of lust and intense excitement I see in his eyes is a wonder to behold, as though he has waited all his life for this to happen. One position changed to another and then another, it was as though he wanted to try and fuck me every way possible and I wasn't about to refuse as one climax followed another and I lost my senses.