Dear Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
Father’s Day.
3.5k words
3.88
4.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18th June 2023 Sunday

I came back home at 9am, did my chores, gym and breakfast before taking a nap at 11am.

At 4pm, I woke up with my alarm and got ready to meet with my daddy.

Attire:

-Black mini dress

-Black high heels

-Black choker

-Pink egg vibe in pussy

I booked a ride to my Daddy's home and kissed the doorbell. When the door opened, I walked in.

People:

My Daddy

Uncle Tan

Son Charles

Son Carl

Son Cody

Uncle Roger

Son Ryan

Son Andrew

Uncle Tom

Son Bruce

Son Keith

I hugged my daddy and wished him "Happy Father's Day, Daddy.."

My daddy replied "I love you" before saying "Now don't waste time, we waited for you for awhile already.. Take off your clothes, baby!"

"Yes Daddy." I replied and obeyed. In the living room and in front of everyone, I stripped and removed my dress and surrendered it to the men.

As I made my way around, allowing the men to touch me wherever they wanted to, they massaged my boobs and said "I miss you, melons.. How are you doing?" ><

When I answered "I'm doing fine, Sir." He pinched and twisted my nipples, saying that he wasn't talking to me but my boobs.. >< He asked my boobs again. I bounced a little and everyone laughed.

After being touched by the dads, I had to continue with the sons. They were more aggressive in handling my body. Their strong touches were painful as my boobs got massaged, nipples pulled, butt spanked, hair pulled and I had to swallow my egg vibe as they tickled my cute little wet pussy while asking "How my little Kitty doing?" ><

After they slid my vibe back into my wet pussy, I had to dance naked in front of all of them to some old Chinese music.. I just tried my best to follow the rhythm.

No one told me but when I finally orgasmed, I was allowed to stop dancing and received my reward of my Daddy's cock. I knelt and sucked on Daddy's cock until he came inside and I swallowed all of his cum.

Next, Uncle Tan ordered me to sing a few Chinese songs.. which I'm bad at because I couldn't read the Chinese words on the karaoke properly as I'm a failure/dropout.

I sang a couple of songs before I had to sing duets with Uncle Tan's sons as they touched me.

Next, I was rewarded with Uncle Tan's cock and I sucked until he came.

For Uncle Roger, he ordered me to remove my vibe, play with myself, orgasm onto a plate, lick the plate clean and kiss him before I was rewarded with his cock.

For Uncle Tom, he ordered me to drink a full glass of pure liquor(CHIVAS 25 YEARS) in one go. I knelt down on the floor as I drank my glass without stopping. My throat was BURNING!! And I coughed a few times, causing me to spill some onto my body and the floor. When I finished my drink, Uncle Tom's 2 sons slapped my face for spilling previous and expensive liquor.. I had to lick it all up from the floor before I was rewarded with the cock.

----

I was given a little break.. and by little break, I had to kneel down on the floor, ride my non vibrating dildo hard but slowly as the men talked and discussed about how much of a good girl and horny slut I am.. ><

When I interrupted their conversation by asking my Daddy if I could orgasm.. Daddy scolded me for being rude and 'not to talk when men are talking'.. >< Everyone gave me 2 hard slaps to my face for my rudeness and I had to bow and apologise to each and every one of them. 2 of them stepped on my head when I bowed and I had to remain in that painful position for a while. One of them, Uncle Tom's Son, Keith, made me licked his boots clean with my tongue.

A little information on everyone:

Uncle Tan's Sons:

Charles - cute handsome man

Carl - quiet but sadist

Cody - youngest but most dominant

Uncle Roger's Sons:

Ryan - quiet cute and shy

Andrew - loud fierce tattooed

Uncle Tom's Sons:

Bruce - Handsome bully

Keith - Handsome bastard

----

Son Keith told me that if I really wanted to orgasm so badly, I had to do it outside the house.. >< I knew by now that even if I said no, I would still have to do it and also be punished for my disobedience.. so I forced out a happy smile and said 'Yes Sir'..

My Daddy made a comment about me 'finally growing up into a beautiful slut' and everyone laughed as Keith opened the doors and I walked out slowly. Looking left and right.. making sure no one was outside..

Keith spanked my butt and scolded me not to waste everyone's time and to hurry up.. >< I got out of the house, completely naked with my choker, heels and vibe. Keith locked the gates and I got a little scared.

While facing the house, I quickly orgasmed and asked for the gates to be unlocked so I could enter. Keith said no as I orgasmed too quickly. I had to orgasm again if I wanted to enter.. ><

I did as ordered but this time I had to face the other way and it took a few minutes.

Once I completed my orders, Keith unlocked the gates and I had to crawl back into the house.

----

The Sons discussed that I was still shy about exposing my naked body to the world.. So they poured another full glass of liquor for me to drink.. ><

After finishing my 2nd glass, I had to pee.. I asked permission from my Daddy and he asked around for opinions.. ><

After a few ideas shared between the men as if I wasn't completely naked and right in front of them, they decided that I would pee in the toilet while the sons watched me.. >< I had to sit on the toilet bowl, spread my legs wide and peed with my hands holding my hair up as 8 of them watched me. It was so embarrassing!! >< More than being completely naked.. ><

After peeing, I had to wipe my wet pussy with the toilet paper before flushing. Next, I had to be supported in my walk back to the living room as I couldn't walk properly.. >< They supported my boobs and butt.

My Daddy said that I am a wild and horny slut when drunk so he suggested to pour another glass for me to drink. The sons happily poured my 3rd glass and I drank it on my knees. I was too far gone..

----

Next, they tied my hands to my legs as I laid on the table, making me unable to move much as they tickled me non stop.. >< I kept on laughing..

My Daddy told everyone to stop before teaching them the correct way to do it to me.. My Daddy asked if I wanted to have more fun with the guys' friends later.. Then he gave the signal to tickle me and I laughed in response. Finally, my Daddy made fun of me by telling the guys "See how happy my baby is?"

The questions kept on coming and all I could do was laugh.. >< I was made to laugh..

"You want to fuck all of their friends right?"

"You want to suck all of their cocks right?"

"You can't wait to obey all of their orders, right?"

"Do you want to be our sex toy?"

"Orgasm if yes!!"

I orgasmed while laughing.. ><

When I was finally released from my bondage, I had to kneel on top of the table as the men took turns to touch and kiss me.

Suddenly, the door bell rang and my Daddy opened the doors. The delivery men were here to deliver the pizzas... There were 3 of them and they saw my naked body.. ><

I covered my nipples with my arms and the sons pulled them off, ordering me not to act all shy and innocent as it wasn't my first time being naked in front of strangers.. ><

I wasn't even allowed to hide my face as the sons pulled my hair back as they massaged my boobs. "This slut is only 23 years old!! Isn't she beautiful and sexy?!" The Sons asked the delivery men. ><

"Where's your smile, baby." One of them whispered into my ears and I obeyed.. I gave a happy smile to the strangers and felt like a cheap slut.. ><

The 3 of them delivery men stared at me closely while my Daddy went to find the money to pay. "Don't be rude, babe. Invite them to touch you!!" One of the sons said and I obeyed.. >< "H-Hi Sirs.. Do you.. want to touch me..?"

All 3 of them happily and excitedly massaged my boobs as I knelt on the table. I leaned forward to kiss them as they took turns massaging my boobs. Finally, I had to give my home address, private phone number and 1(each) of my naked photos to them before they left.

Everyone enjoyed themselves with the pizzas as I had to ride and fuck myself with my non vibe dildo on top of the table with my hands behind my head.

After 3 back to back orgasms, I was finally ordered to stop and eat the leftovers on the floor on all fours like a dog. ><

----

Next, I had to crawl to the bathroom and the sons sprayed cold water at me, washing my body. For soap, I had to apply it on myself. Then, I was given a tight red swimsuit to wear.

The Sons said goodbye to their Dads and my Dad before dragging me towards the door. I resisted and begged for more clothes as I couldn't be in my swimsuit in public.. >< It's too indecent..

Cody, 21 years old.. 2 years younger than me, scolded me.. "We gave you something to wear and you're not thankful but ask for more? Who the fuck do you think you are, slut?!"

I quickly apologised and explained that the extra clothing was only for public, once I got into the car, I'll remove it.

Cody slapped my face. >< "still talking back?!"

Bruce calmed him down and told me that if I really didn't want to wear my swimsuit out in public, I should get naked instead.. >< I quickly apologised again and said that I was very happy and grateful for the clothes I was given. My butt got spanked and they told me that I should've said that sooner..

I was brought out of the house after my Daddy shouted "Have fun with my baby girl!!"

"Yes Uncle!!" They replied.

I was brought into the lift, out to the public, and into the carpark and a van. The driver uncle kept staring at me after I entered. I had to get down on all fours in the middle as the men sat on the seats. Along the way, one of them tugged my swimsuit to the side so they could insert an egg vibe into my pussy.. >< The entire journey I kept on moaning non stop.

I wasn't allowed to orgasm even once during the journey to the town's swimming pool. Before we got there, the van parked at the carpark and I had to kiss the driver uncle as he massaged my boobs. I ended up orgasming without permission and had to be punished.

First, I had to dance in the public park in my swimsuit. Secondly, at the swimming pool, I had to orgasm once in the pool and once on the bench. Lastly, in the pool, I had to remove my swimsuit and walk to the towel that the men were holding at the benches.. ><

The men brought me to the handicap toilet nearby and asked me something which I had totally forgotten about.. "What will you wear now, babe?"

I only had my swimsuit and my dress was with my Daddy.. I had left nothing to wear!!

"So you're going to be naked in public from now onwards? Huh?"

"N-No.. Please don't.. Sir.. Please give me something to wear.. please I beg you, Sir.."

After the men laughed, they said "Don't worry, babe. We're not animals. We will give you something to wear.. As long as you remain as our good girl.."

"Yes Sir. I am your good girl.." I replied.

"Alright, firstly, you will only be given a towel.. but.. we will bring you shopping for clothes.. If you chose something boring like a long dress that covers too much of your skin, you'll be back to being naked, understand?!"

"Yes Sir.. I understand, Sir.."

"Good. Now let's go. Hurry up, slut!! We don't have all day!! You only have 10 seconds before I open the door!!"

I quickly wrapped my body with my towel before they opened the doors and I walked out. Keith held my right master hand as i walked in public in just my towel, heels and vibe. Leaving my left hand to make sure that my towel stayed up.

It was supposed to only be a 5 minute walk from the swimming pool's restrooms to the mall.. But I walked slowly because I had to make sure I wasn't exposing my boobs, pussy or butt to the world.. ><

The strangers staring were a little too much for me to handle. The police officers on duty stopped us but the men explained to them that I lost my bikini and my clothes were stolen, that's why they were bringing me to buy some clothes. The officers kept an eye on me as I went into the first floor's clothing store in the mall.

When we got into the store, Andrew, the tattooed and fierce man, shouted "Hurry up and pick your clothes, SLUT!!"

There were both men and women in the store and I felt embarrassed after I replied "Yes Sir."

I chose 3 pieces of clothing to try on. All mini dresses but of different colour. Red, Pink and Black. I tried them on in the changing room after the men took my towel away and had to give the men and public a free show of each of the dresses before being naked and waited for their decision.

A couple saw my naked body as they looked for a changing room and I quickly closed the door. 'My Men' pushed the door wide open and shouted "Who said you can close the door? Don't hide yourself, Slut!!"

I apologised and remained naked to everyone in the store.

My men chose the red mini dress for me as it matched my heels. Next, I had to put my dress on with the door wide open as my men and the public stared at me.. ><

Once done, my men paid for the dress (it was $700+ omg). I secretly orgasmed once while they paid for my dress and I was brought to the nearby club.

It was full of people with loud music and girls dancing on stages. We got a table and I had to drink 3 shots before Keith told me to dance on one of the platforms (not stage).

The music was great and loud. I happily danced on the platform until I suddenly got horny from all the men staring at me from below.. Bruce grabbed a hold on my ankle and mouthed the words for me to continue dancing until I orgasmed. ><

I continued to dance on the platform until I got too horny and orgasmed. Out of about 100 men, I'm very sure at least 10 had saw me orgasmed and I was very embarrassed about it!! >< I quickly exited the platform and joined back to my table.

I was sweating a lot and was rewarded for my dance with another 3 shots. My men had their hands all over my body as I drank my shots. 2 on my sides, 1 opposite and poking my pussy with his shoe, 1 behind me and massaging my shoulders.

Suddenly, everyone left the table. They went for a smoke, toilet or buy more shots. 3 male strangers approached me and started a conversation. They had to come close to my ears as the music was too loud.

"Hey beautiful!! I saw you dancing up there earlier!! You orgasmed, didn't you?"

I nodded my head.

"You horny girl!! Are you having fun tonight?! Are you alone?!"

I nodded my head before shaking my head.

"I'm here with my friends." I said.

Ryan and Carl came back with more shots and told the guys something which made them turned their heads and stared towards my pussy. I closed my legs and they laughed, talking to each other something which I couldn't hear.

One of them whispered into my ears "So you have a vibrator in that little pussy.. So sexy!!"

I moved back a little and bit my lips. ><

Keith came back from his smoke and slid his hands down my dress and massaged my bare boobs in front of everyone!! I covered my boobs and ended up pushing his hands deeper into my boobs. Keith shouted "THIS HORNY 23 YEAR OLD SLUT LOVES TO BE TOUCHED BY EVERYONE!!" Everyone nearby, not only those at my table could hear what he said and I blushed in shame.

One of the men talking to me earlier came closer and slid his hand underneath my dress and massaged my boobs. I didn't resist. I couldn't. ><

All I did was to close my eyes until he was done with me. Next, everyone brought me up the stairs and into a room that's like VIP. The 8 of my men, 3 men earlier and 2 bodyguards all watched as I had to do a strip dance in front of everyone.

After my shameful orgasm, they dug my vibe out of my pussy and shoved it into my ass before taking turns to fuck my pussy.

Next, I was ordered me to be dressed again. Vibe back into my pussy after the last bodyguard came inside. My legs were shaking and I couldn't walk properly. The men escorted me out of the club, threw me into the van, tore away my clothes and made me suck the cock of the driver uncle as he drove me back home.

Upon reaching, I had to crawl naked out of the van, crawl up the stairs and crawl to my home. It was locked.

I waited on all fours and was about to fall asleep until the men came up, spanked my butt and opened my doors. I crawled in only after the 8 men(sons) had entered.

----

I had to send my dance video to 3 online men as my punishment for being a weak little bitch that couldn't last longer.. ><

Next, I had to drink 1 full bottle of pure liquor as punishment for my lack of orgasms in the club earlier.. (the men counted 11 orgasms)

The men poured the bottle into my mouth and I had to drink it non stop on my knees. It took a long time for me to finish the bottle and I had spilled some over my body and floor.

I was asked by the men, what punishment do I think I deserve for my disappointing performance. When I asked for slaps on my face, immediately, I got slapped a lot. Next, they said it wasn't enough.. ><

When I said that I would crawl naked around my block in public.. They laughed and told me to go ahead and do it..

I crawled out of my own home, completely naked without my heels, just my vibe in my wet pussy and a collar around my neck that says 'SLAVE'. I crawled down the stairs and around my block.. ><

To my horror, there was a man sitting on the benches and I tried to quickly crawl away. He followed me to the carpark and spanked my butt before fucking me and finding out that I had a vibe in my pussy. He removed my vibe and shoved it into my mouth before fucking my pussy and coming inside.

I thanked the Indian gentleman before he left. Next, I shoved my vibe back into my pussy before completing my naked crawl. Then, I crawled back up to my home, stood up and kissed my doorbell before I was let in.

All 8 of them fucked me one more time before my Daddy returned home. Next, I had sex with my daddy 3 times before we fell asleep on my bed. Cuddling each other.

"Happy Father's Day, Daddy." I said and we kissed before we fell asleep in the cold aircon.