Dear Neighbor Ch. 11

Story Info
Shopped till we dropped.
1.3k words
4.55
3.3k
6

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
101 Followers

Hi Neighbor,

Just a note to thank you for taking me to the mall today. I'm so lucky to have you for a neighbor! I wish I could think of a way to repay you for everything you've done for me.

I'm sorry about making it awkward for you when I was getting into your truck. It's so high! I really am nervous climbing up that high, so having you behind me makes me feel safe. You were right to ping me straight off for showing too much up my skirt as I climbed up, but I couldn't help it! And anyway it was just us, right? So it doesn't count.

But these short dresses are also a bit of a tease when I'm sitting in the passenger seat, too, aren't they? Sometimes you must wish you had a neighbor who's less demanding, but I really do appreciate the way you go out of your way for me.

Also when I was getting out of the truck at the shops, I needed you to stand behind me again to shield me! I'm sorry you had to go through that, and when I slipped a little and you caught me, I know you were embarrassed about where your hand ended up, but please don't be. I'm just grateful you were there to catch me. I understand why it went where it did, and it's fine. Really.

I did want to say what an amazing idea it was to bring the earbuds, and be secretly on the phone to each other the whole time at the mall. It meant you could give me instructions while watching from far off. Very clever!

When we started on the escalators I was really nervous. These dresses are so much shorter than what I'm used to, and the tiny little knickers just made me so self-conscious! But it was really helpful that you stood at the bottom as I went up, and you described how much you could see. It was kind of exciting, actually, but I've got a shamefully dirty little mind.

When you got me to bend over to "adjust" my sandals, I didn't even need you to tell me how far was too far. I saw, out of the corner of my eye, those three guys further down the escalator who caught a good look. They were trying to be discrete as they pointed me out to each other. It gave me a really weird feeling, sort of a warm buzz. Am I weird?

But I can't believe you told me to wink at them! You are just such a troublemaker. If there hadn't been a ladies room right at the top of the escalator where I could retreat, I might not have dared! They sure were surprised. I think the middle guy might have swallowed his tongue! You're such a rogue. Those poor chaps.

And when you made me walk along the edge of the upper floor right next to the glass barrier, it was so cheeky of you to keep saying stuff like, "Everyone in the whole place is looking up your dress right now." I knew you were lying, but it was giving me goosebumps. So when you were making me bend over, or making me reach up high to pretend to take a selfie, I never really knew how much I was flashing! Your words started playing tricks on my mind, and I started imagining everyone literally looking up my dress, and it made me feel so naughty!

But I can't believe you stopped that random guy to ask his opinion! At the time I thought that was pretty cheeky, as you got him to specify what poses I should take, up above you both on the upper level, next to the glass wall. I will admit, as I was doing each pose I was thinking, "I'm so gonna get you for this." He really made me do some that were obviously showing too much. I can't believe you got a random stranger involved! But when you explained how a second opinion is a really good idea I had to admit you were right.

I don't know how that young man who works in the shoe store is going to go, after you kept teasing him so much. He was trying to help me with shoes, and you kept telling me to put my foot over here, and my other leg over there, and lifting my leg up, all so that I would surely be flashing him, and then you made me stand up and bend over to check things on the shoes while he was sitting there. The poor guy looked like he was in physical pain! But to be fair you did keep asking him if he really wanted to keep serving me or if he had other things to do, and to his credit he did keep volunteering to stay. He must really be devoted to his job.

It's really a new experience having your voice in my earbuds just randomly giving instructions. I mean that time when I was walking along and you suddenly told me to bend over to admire the candle display, I didn't know what to think! Of course, I obeyed straight away, and only then I noticed the group of men behind me waiting for their fast food orders. They all noticed me right away, but you made me stay there, bent over, for so long! Every time I protested you told me I had to stay for longer. You're such a big ol' bully.

But you really took the cake when you tricked me into walking into the water feature. I didn't know water just sprung up out of the floor like that! And as soon as it did, of course, that light cotton dress was basically transparent. So there I was, dripping wet with my half invisible dress clinging to my body. My little lacy g-string was completely on display then, and I hadn't worn a bra because, as I told you, that dress really doesn't suit a bra. But I wish I had! I must have looked a sight.

I saw the mixture of looks people were giving me. It was sympathy from most people, but there was that one woman who kept on scowling at me. I was so embarrassed. I didn't have enough hands to cover all the parts of me that were exposed, so I just started to burn up with the shame under her gaze. I don't know why, but I actually enjoyed that, especially when she started shaking her head and tutting. So hot. I'm such a deviant.

So anyway, I understand why you made me take everything off before you let me get in your truck. It was a good idea to tie the dress to one of the poles of the truck to dry it off, although it may have looked a bit like a flag that announced a naked woman inside! It's a good thing the truck is so high up, because nobody in a regular car could tell I was almost naked, but it was uncanny the number of trucks we ended up driving right alongside, and I'm pretty sure some of them got a real good look. I knew you had to concentrate on driving, so I didn't say anything.

I hope not too many neighbors had to see me get out of the truck, untie my dress and scoot back over to my place in just my little g-string!

What a day! Again, I'm glad you were there to protect me. I think I do feel a little more confident with the short dresses now, at least at the shops. But I am still a little nervous about taking the bus or train. Could you help me with that next time?

xoxo

Shynalee

PS. Looking forward to poker night!

shynalee
shynalee
101 Followers