Dear Neighbor Ch. 10

Story Info
With friends like these...
1.1k words
4.61
4.1k
5
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shynalee
shynalee
99 Followers

Hi Neighbor,

I'm so sorry about the little circus you would have seen this afternoon.

You know how I said my friends were coming around again for drinks? Well, it turns out we had... a little more than just drinks.

They both know that when I drink vodka I get really, um... affectionate, ok? I mean the three of us went to Ibiza and they saw what kind of effect it has on me. So why on earth they brought vodka around I can't imagine! That's where the trouble began.

They made me have a couple of shots and then they started asking me about you, and about the help you give me with the security system. I made the mistake of mentioning poker nights, but it's not my fault, ok? It was the vodka. I just blurted it out but they latched right onto it!

They started teasing me, saying that I'm putting on a show for your friends, and I was squealing for them to stop but then I made it worse by showing them the picture of all your buddies. By this stage I was four shots of vodka in, and they knew darn well I was easy to manipulate. They made me tell the story of how my clothes ended up on the poker table. I told them what happened but I said how I don't really understand poker, so Karla offered to teach me.

I thought she was being helpful. Turns out she had other ideas.

So anyway, I found some cards and she set up a game. I was having trouble concentrating on all the different cards, and what I should throw out and everything, and of course, Karla made me bet with my clothes! It didn't take long before I was naked and the two of them had lost no garments at all.

Then Karla said, "This is where the dares come in." She made me bet with things like I would do a nudie run around from the back deck to the front door, or to the letterbox. By this stage I was kind of just doing whatever she said. The vodka made me just relax and enjoy it, and she took full advantage.

Then, you'll see on the tape, she dared me to kiss Jessica if I lost the next hand. My head was swirling with the vodka and I just said, "Ok". I've never seen Jessica blush like that before! Anyway, I lost, of course. I just had such bad luck. Somehow Karla always seemed to have just the right card to win. She's so lucky.

So anyway, I crawled over to where Jessica was sitting on the floor and said, "I'm really sorry to do this, but I have to. It's the rules."

I kept crawling forward until my mouth found hers. I kissed her really passionately and she responded. She's such a good sport.

I knew Karla was enjoying seeing me humiliate myself, so I played it up. I pressed forward until Jessica lost balance and fell slowly backwards onto her back, and I crawled on top of her and kept kissing, my bare bottom waving in the air at Karla. To her credit, Jessica was kissing me back, which she didn't have to do. She's a good friend.

After a minute I pulled away and turned to Karla and asked if that was enough of a kiss to satisfy the bet, or do I need to keep going for a while longer. She told me it had to go for another minute! She's so bossy. Anyway, Jessica and I settled in for another full minute of kissing.

I thought that would be the end of the game. Karla had made her point, and if I had been sober I might have learned something about poker. As it was, I couldn't remember which card did what, or when to throw things away or anything. But she dealt another hand, saying, "When you lose a hand, you don't get the choice to stop playing. The winner is the only one who can decide the game is over."

So as she was dealing the cards I asked what the next dare was. Do you know what it was? Well, I mean, you saw the video, so... Yes, it was to go down... there... on Jessica! I looked at Jessica and she shrugged as she picked up her cards, so I figured I had no choice. If she was prepared to go through with it, I really had to.

You guessed it, I lost that hand as well!

So I went to Jessica and we had an awkward moment where I didn't know if I should be pulling her knickers off or if she should, so we both looked at Karla.

Karla told me to lie on my back. I didn't know why at the time, but I sure do now! She took Jessica's knickers off and positioned her so that she was astride my face. I mean, all I could see was her bottom as she moved back over me! Karla put her in position and then I couldn't see anything but the inside of Jessica's skirt, but her sopping pussy was on my mouth and Karla was saying, "Do it. Lick her."

Karla got really bossy with it, too. She told me how fast to go, and even when I thought my tongue was going to cramp she made me keep going faster and faster! Soon, I had Jessica's wetness running down my cheeks and chin, and she was humping my mouth and nose. I couldn't see, but Karla pushed my legs open and started lightly smacking me on the sex. Then... not so lightly! Finally, she was smacking me really hard on my thighs and my bottom where it stung, and right there on my sex where it just exploded! All the while she was barking orders that I had to go faster, or deeper, or suck, or nibble, or whatever. She didn't let me complain.

When Jessica climaxed it was like an extra surge of fluid, and the flavor of it suddenly was more musky and sweeter. I'd never really tasted a woman before. (Well, except myself... but that's a secret, ok?)

So anyway, that whole thing is pretty embarrassing. Karla is such a pushy cow, and she took advantage of my weakness with vodka. It's not fair. I hope the whole thing didn't make you uncomfortable.

They left half a bottle of vodka here. Maybe on poker night you could dare me to have a couple of shots...

Oh, there I go again with my rude little thoughts. Sorry about that!

xoxo

Shynalee

PS. I've invited them back next week again at the same time.

shynalee
shynalee
99 Followers