All Comments on 'Dear Random Soul Ch. 02'

by Nick_Nice

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FUNNY 3*s

LOL Hilarious !!

I see what you are doing. Very creative, original .

Now, can you write something more ??

Looking for it as

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Britease & Irondragon

B. is right, this is just NN poking a lion in the eye with a stick .

I respect ID and everything he has written. Am very glad he got the joke.

Quite a few people have issues and comments is their therapy .

NN has some talent, I hope he writes something completely different. Like monty python says, lol.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Agree with MD4, It may read better in BDSM as is. In LW, it's expected that Big Dick would overtly humiliate you, eventually pop your cherry, and intro his pals, but, your darling needs to buffer her degrading attacks with sympathy to be relevant in LW. ie: "sorry you're (dick's) inadequate, but, love your substitute (oral) efforts". Perhaps in Ch 3 they can mellow and treat you better (in your mind) concluding that you are latent after observing your arousal when Big gives you a ride? Also slow the build a bit on your next story. Hot is the bait, but anticipation is the hook. ie: Ch 1 set up inability to satisfy except for oral, Ch 2 you and darling discuss fantasy Big (only d2p) notice unfamiliar creampie, Ch 3 intro Big, darling attitude and wardrobe change and accept cuck with more pie, explore your rational for acceptance. Save her ass, your 1st dick suck, BBC, asspie, descent into bi/homo fluffing 2hole toy for your new buddy Big for future CHs. Great theme and good writing. Last, not least, add a t-o-p caution to readers Re: fantasy vs reality. In real life, my wife loves my tongue in her ass more than my dick in her clam, but, she takes the arduous necessary precautions to increase my safety. A description of precautions is a sobering buzz-kill, but necessary in real life.

rainbow001rainbow001over 10 years ago
It's funny

I go right along with Brit on this one. It was written to wind up the Anon community in LW. You did a pretty good job of it too gauging the comments. I can only imagine the emails, jeez! Thanks for sharing please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Take the piss yourself, you idiot.

If you would have asked to give you a good beating then I would have offered my help to do so. But for that cheap crap you are writing here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i don't know

you need to seek some mental help-this is something I would never do-it's sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking hilarious.

How many would be "shrinks" there are in the comment section. Not only giving advice to a sick author but also to other readers. If you ask me, most of you need help. See a shrink as soon as possible. LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Echh

Damn, but that was some boring shit. Basically a rewrite of every tired old cuck-wannabe tripe that has ever been written. Probably explains the shitty rating, tho, and make no mistake but that shitty rating was well earned. If this is an example of what the author does regularly, then the author needs to take up a different hobby.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
As I said in part 1...

As I said in part 1...His attitute would make the story...His attitude destroyed it...I just say that his acceptance of what she did, brought him his pay!!!! He deserved all that happened to him...1*

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
Too bad, you wrote a compelling Chapt 1

that was undone by the over the top Chapt 2. What coulda been a somewhat trufthful expose of your situation, you have decided to let us all know is pure fiction thru with this extravagance of humiliation.

I gave you four stars for Chapt 1, but this is a 1 star deal as it is just so ridiculous!

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000about 9 years ago
Grow a pair, wimp.

You need to stop this crap. A real man, regardless of his dick size, wouldn't just sit there and take their abuse. I'm not even sure you can still call yourself a man anymore. There are WAY too many cuckold stories on Lit and not enough stories where the cuckolded man has the balls to get away from the cuckolding woman, let alone get revenge on her. Do you know what pain, physical and emotional is? Pain is your body's way of telling you to get away from the situation. Fucking grow a pair so you can call yourself a man. Dump her. Hard. Use what little testosterone you have left in you and get pissed. Throw something, break something. Tell them both to get the hell out of your house. Divorce her. Basically, be a fucking man. Don't let these douchebags make you their cuckold. Cuckolds are weak pussies that don't stand their ground. Be a sports watching, video game playing, beer drinking, fast car driving MAN.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 9 years ago
DUMP HER!

Unless you enjoy being humiliated and it gets you all hot & bithered, GET RID OF HER--NOW!!!

There is no reason at all for you to stay around. Pack a bag & leave!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 9 years ago
Another great chapter

5*. It's obvious what you should do. You should thank Thor and offer to lick his cock clean after he cums in her.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Well

This is known for carrying a large hammer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good cuckold story

Bahaahah! I didn’t realize this wasn’t posted in fetishes, no wonder you got hate.

But really, part 2 and 3 are great for a guy who’s far gone into the world of fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you were a man, you would dump the excessive baggage (your wife). And go start your life over again. But first things first

You need to man up, grow a pair of balls and dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good second chapter but you should have offered to lick Thor's cock clean and now deserve to be punished. And be sure to thank your perfect wife who goes out of her way to provide you with both the love and humiliation you need to feel useful.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous