All Comments on 'Dear Random Soul Ch. 02'

by Nick_Nice

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments
1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanover 10 years ago
The non male in this story

Really has only two options. The non-violent which is to shoot and kill himself. Why is this non-violent? He is such a non male that his loss to the human race would be a plus. His other option is to fade into obscurity. This story had no eroticism, male bashing drivel, not a good read really. I gave it a * which was being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Every cliche brought into play!

Boy, the anon trolls will be after you, buddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worthless

Only way to describe this whole story.

Nick should've laced the "Thor's" drink & while he was out cold make him useless to women. Once you enter into another persons house you never know what they have in the drinks...

This story for being in LW & not fetish gets a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Throw that piece of female shit away - fast...

The way she treats her husband, it is sad he even has to think about it. Would she love him, she would treat him respectful; no one hurts the person he/she loves. Despite of what you have?!? Christ .- You have nothing! Nothing worth fighting for - apart from the chance of STDs she might pass you sooner or later...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i don't know who is worst

the loser who wrote this piece because it is only done to bug people or the idiot that complains about people who comment i believe they are they share the same basement in their mom's house and as far as being a troll take a look in the mirror loser.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
You are not a man if you let her continue.

She doesn't love you. Get that through your head right now. Wives who love their husbands don't do that shit or disrespect him like that. Get out now and get your self-respect back! If she tries to keep you there by force, call the police. If "Thor" tries to do anything, get a gun or baseball bat or some other weapon and exercise your right to self-defense.

Or you can continue to be a cuckold, and as soon as you say "No" to her or her lover, he will probably beat you. If he doesn't kill you, you will probably be beaten so badly that you will have to spend a lot of time in the hospital. There was a court case not too long ago where the husband was beaten severely by his wife's lover. The "Bull" is now in prison for 10 to 15 for Attempted Murder. If you don't want that to happen to you, run. Run fast. Run far. Divorce her slut ass. Get a fuckin' restraining order on both of them!

Let me reiterate: SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU! She gets off on your humiliation more than anything else. To her, you're just a meal ticket. If she wants Thor so badly, let him take care of her from now on.

How do you spell relief? D-I-V-O-R-C-E. Get a good Divorce Shark and get the fuck out of there!

Man, I REALLY hope this is fiction!

1 Star. /rant over

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Troll

this guy is obviously trolling for comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And this is supposed to be a true story?

Yeah...right! This was simply written to try and infuriate the reader. It's so over the top, "SILLY," is the right word, "IMBECILIC," is another word that fits. Why anyone would take their time to write crap like this is beyond me.

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
steaming pile of dogshit

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Laughably Idiotic

Written to stir controversy and get comments. Obviously non erotic fetish driven drivel. Congrads Nick you will get a bunch of comments telling you that you are not a man. Barely even a human being by the looks of it. What kind of person thinks this is erotic says alot about you. Just a sad loser living in his moms basement and jerking off to porn.This would get a zero from me if it was posssible so 1* it is This will be the last time I ever read of your garbage. Not worth it. Lastly did you really think having your wife shit cum all over your face as being erotic.Get back on your meds Nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon

That was... Interesting. I feel like it was satirical but then again i'm not entirely sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Humiliation fetishist, sad, ill, and deeply impaired

While the cuck fetish crowd is very disgusting because they see women as sex dolls, this guy is representative of that and a deep humiliation fetish. This poor bastard can only get off if he is demeaned and feels like a worthless piece of shit. It is sad and very sick. I wonder what this poor bastard's childhood was like to create this mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Scores

I'll bet your scores drop even lower as your story is totally unrealistic. Erotic stories need some connection to what people actually do to be arousing--except for the sci-fi or the like themes. But then, the readers who read those stories like the non believable parts and can relate in that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous your child hood was in a cave

being raised by 3 legged wolves. You're the shit at the end of the worm's ass that won't rub of on the ground.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
You have your answer.

So far not one positive comment. I think you have your answer. The writer is a loser and the character is a loser. Better the husband, wife, and "lover" were all terminated so that the oxygen can be put to better use than keeping these three alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"In retrospect [your advice to leave her] that was probably the best thing to do."

"Should I leave her?"

You're asking that again after saying that? It's pretty clear that you're yanking our chains here and that this isn't actually an "interactive" story, just a set up to con people into continuing to read what was blatantly set up to be a cuckolding and humiliation story. 1 star for the dishonesty and gaming the reader.

Fuck off.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
True or not I'll comment on the fact you claim it to be real (of which I highly doubt)

First of all, you are a liar. You are either lying about having a choice an it was Lit's fault you didn't get advice in time or you're lying about actually considering leaving her. I will comment on the premiss that this crap is a real life situation. Whether it's because you are a closet gay or simply don't think you deserve her and therefore every day is a bonus you've emasculated yourself in front of her and therefore lost any respect (and I doubt there was any to begin with) she had left for you. The way you wrote about "tidying up the house" made me half believe you actually put on a French maid outfit. Perhaps Thor would have liked that too.

"It's hard to turn your back on that kind of good fortune." What kind of fortune us that? Lack if respect? Humiliation? She can't abide by a promise made to you in front of family and friends? Not seeing the fortunate part there.

"This knowledge caused my soul to wither as I marveled at the cock hanging from Thor's fly." You left out how it made you salivate.

"...but with my capacity for abuse." Wow. You should get castrated so you do not propagate your sadly wretched lack of a spine. Wait, she already did that for you.

"Should I leave my wife?" What an absurd question. You will not. You love it. You have so little self esteem that a normal relationship would be unsatisfactory to you. She knew this, which is why she knew she could get away with it. My only request is that you post the rest of your degrading experiences in fetish or gay sections because you will (if not already) be taking cum from the source soon.

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
please keep writing because

that will keep us from seeing you on TV naked on top of a tower w a gun. And try not to miss any of your therapy appointments they're so important to all your neighbors (if you have any).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You'll have to give credit to this wacko

He does know how to piss readers off with his cuckold tale.This piece of shit story drew more comments than most good stories worthy of comment. He actually got 2.30 stars on his first chapter, imagine that. There are some readers out that must have relished his tale to get anything over 1 star. Not surprising given the number of humiliating cuckold tales dumped into loving wives lately. Yea, cuckerotica at its best. Not.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I had to laugh at Nick in this chapter because he put himself in this drama. Was Nick abused or bullied growing up? I know he said he wasn't much to look at and have a small penis so I guess he can include not having any self esteem and a lack of balls. Nick doesn't know what love is. Once he figures out what that is then he will know he doesn't love Maria nor does she love him. He doesn't respect himself how does he expect Maria to give him any.

It appears Nick is going to stay with Maria and continue to be degraded and humiliated by her and Thor so what was the point of asking for advice. His situation isn't going to get better, it's only going to go downhill as long as he keeps Maria up on that pedestal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no need to leave her

As you will end up committing suicide anyway, soon enough. The extreme fetish humiliation that YOU ASKED FOR, by placating this woman's cruelty, WILL drive you over the edge, shatter your mind and lead you to end it all. You won't be strong enough for the divorce (or even annulment...it's only been a year as I recall), so with limited options and no pride left, and no ability to function in the real world after willingly sitting by and letting the pair of them destroy you- you will then finish the job and take yourself out. Will it be hanging? May be the sweet relief of a self-inflicted gunshot wound? Slicing your wrists IS messy, but then you can really enjoy the pain. Don't forget in the suicide note to Maria, to thank Thor for taking care of her. You just know that after reading it the first time, he'll fuck her in the ass again, so his cum can stain the paper after she wipes her ass with it (you know, now that you won't be around to clean it for her with your tongue!). If you are lucky, after the police get involved, MAY BE they will be smart enough to connect the dots and press charges for extreme mental cruelty. But, at least YOU won't have to worry about what anybody thinks of your pathetic life ever again.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
I hope this isn't real

If it is, you're a moron. If not, end it. One way or the other. Divorce her "Yesterday!!" She has absolutely no respect for you and your life will be a living hell. Is that what you want? Hoping this is a sick joke. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Take a 9mm to Thor

Get a little perverted sexual satisfaction of your own. You don't have to kill him. Just reduce him to a sniveling mass of tears with a very public face. Then drop the wife like the bad habit she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Incredibly stupid !!!!!!!

I hope this story is pure fantasy. If not Nick, you need some serious counseling. Better yet, why not divorce the bitch or set Thor on fire while he is fucking her. You could always claim spontaneous combustion and then collect on her life insurance policy. Get some help, Dude. This is not erotic. This is sick, sick, sick. And I agree with other commenters, this is sad cuckoldry and nothing less.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
You go man

Wind them up and enjoy yourself. The more you piss them off the more you must enjoy it. I wonder who you really are?

mikemech74mikemech74over 10 years ago
just walk a way

you need to just leave she dont love you it dont sound like she ever did. you can look for a good woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just shoot yourself

Your like a diseased rabid dog! Just end it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Written to Piss People Off

Looking for controversy not content. Let's see. If I can write the most dsigusting and outrageous story possible maybe I can get someone to notice me and my miserable life. Congratulation you succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I truly hate myself for wasting time commenting on this story...

I do not believe three seconds of this whole story - it's horseshit from start to finish. But, if this is actually a legit, true story (and God, please don't make it so): Dude, when you said you're sticking it out because you "really love Maria"... that's a lie. You're lying to yourself. You do not love this woman. To be able to truly love someone, at the very least, you should have some level of self-respect, you have to be able to love yourself. And if there's one undeniable fact about any guy forced into a cuckold life, it's that they do not love themselves - if they did, they would all run away from this sick situation asap. But you didn't, which proves that you do not love her. What you are is afraid to be alone - that's vastly different. And even if Maria was truly the most beautiful of all the beauties on Earth, that just doesn't justify you to 'stick it out' - a ugly chick head-over-hill in love with you feels WAY BETTER than a beautiful chick completely degrading you.There's 3 billions chicks on this planet - just get another one!

You have two choices out of this situation, really: walk away, as plenty of folks (me included) strongly suggested on your first post... or kill yourself, Maria and/or Thor - I could give two shits about any of you (especially you, Random, who, frankly, is more responsible for this situation than anyone else), but this is how this mess is going to end if someone doesn't have the good sense to end it right now. I have no problem with willing cuckolds - if this is what you want, and you sign up your girlfriend/wife into it, that's your deal; but when you are blindsided into it? Fuck that.

Anyway, to recap: I truly think you're full of shit, Random, but if you actually are living in this hellhole, RUN AWAY FROM THE BITCH IMMEDIATELY. Take all your money out of your joined account (I bet a sucker like you have one of those...), go see the 20 best divorce lawyers in your town, to make sure she cannot hire any of them to face you, pick one of them, and let that lawyer loose on her, to make sure she will end up completely penniless. The good news here: you do not have kids together, so there's no reason to not have a clean break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
REVENGE

Get some balls and get revenge on THOR the asshole and then your wifeAD12

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why did he marry you

when she already had Thor and his cock?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
NICK.. you got a score of 2.50

and you clam to have gotten 'so many wonderful comments?"

1.. You are fucking liar

2 You are mentally unstable

3 you dont understand basic math

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
" she really does love me."

Fuck no, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I think the story stinks and you are a moron to consider being with the skank. She treats you like shit - so the fuck what that she may be beautiful when she evil and ugly to you. Anyway unless you competing for the lowest score possible I don't know why you continue. I did find you're seeking advice from your readers to be a unique pov. Blaming Lit for not posting right away not cool. Why did she marry marry you when she already had Thor?

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

@ Harry in VA

Nick is just spouting the same deluded crap all the other cuck freaks spout to try and make it seem like their normal. They can scream that the BTB folks are really the ones in the minority till the end of time but none of the cucky stories ever score well, the only positive comments they get are nearly always from anon's and their pathetic drivel never makes it to the hall of fame.

vazkor13vazkor13over 10 years ago
comments are funnier than the story

That story is pure garbage, one od the worse on the cuckold theme.

But reactions of readers are fun :)

Some of then are really offerring counsel ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just silly and stupid

No real humans interact this way-nice try!

dustydingodustydingoover 10 years ago
walk away

you don't have to get all nuclear on them .......just walk away. You don't love her, she doesn't love you. People who love each other wouldn't do what she does. People in love have more respect for themselves than you do

Alana22Alana22over 10 years ago
Just What I Think Should Happen

I'm just saying this because I think it will give a good ending to the story... you don't have to like it I'm just trying-

Maybe Nick should bring up the idea of him also finding a lover, maybe a black lady... even white but I would prefer a black lady. They get together and Maria finds out and try to stop it, but Nick and the Lady don't stop, Maria get's upset and Thor tries to take over in a way that gets him hurt. Maria is now horney and alone because Nick is always busy with his new lady. Maria regrets her decision of finding a lover and tries to switch it around, by always dressing nice and trying to get Nick to come back to her. Then for instance... Maria can try and target the black lady(can burn her house down or whatever) and the black lady gets to stay with them. Thor recovers and doesn't wanna be with Maria because he finds someone sexier. Now Maria's getting what she deserves as a slut and has to watch Nick and the black Lady have sex all the time...

-I'm just saying, you can do whatever to the end. It's just a little something to really get the story... 'going'.

So far I think it can improve but it's usually not what I read because I know some people actually like this(which is disgusting) but oh well... that's my opinion, so I'm not going to put mean comments or anything.

Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Shaking head with sorrow

No human being male or female should have to put up with this disrespect, love has obviously gone, the only solution would be a divorce. Author, as to the category of the story, put it in Fetish and you may get some better scores, you must know this is a 'red cape to a bull' type of story to the Loving Wives readers. Perhaps that is your type of 'fetish' low scores and pissing people off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a man

id say mouse and i think even a mouse has more gumption that the hubby in this story has. may as well just commit suicide. if i was him id just do it in front of them maybe that will shock them enough to quit fucking for awhile

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She hates you....

Kill them both and bury the bodies deep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumb

Just leave.

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
I am disappointed

that I left a non-violent comment and you took it off. What are you afraid of: that I figured out you are pulling everyones' chain? I said nothing that would be offensive, and in fact you left up all the offensive remarks. I even signed it, unlike many of the Anons. Maybe you can explain before you take this one off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumd ass

Kill yourself you spineless WIMP.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible

Terrible story....must have been written just to provoke hostile comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Leave

She told you that she would take his cock over you, then she humiliates you. I didn't read that she was with you when you woke up and you didn't write about how she treated you the next day. There doesn't seem to be any complexity or suspense here. She's big cock slut who needs to be with Thor. Of course, if he was such a good thing she'd be married to him. Move on. Besides, if you really wanted advice you'd fill us in on her thoughts beyond the fact that she likes a big cock and enjoys humiliating you. Most people who are not evil have positive intentions for bad behavior; but I don't see anything here but a wimp being abused. Maybe she thinks you're a masochist--sure looks like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STILL SILLY

Instead of DEAR RANDOM SOUL should be titled.POOR SOUL.Nothing bad about sharing your wife,but all involved should treat you like a human being,not like a piece of crap.I hope this story is not true.if it is I feel sorry for you.Best wishes and good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Burn the Bitch!

Just dump the bitch she has no respect for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You should have gotten the hint by now

SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU.

Get it?

Move on and find someone better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really

Really, and this is love. Divorce her and frankly why did the character do any of that is he really that much of a wimp? guess so. Sorry she doesnt love the main character at all, no one would who would give such an ultimatum then turn on him nastily

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love

She love the main character? Really, how does she show it? Sorry failure and he is a loser and more than likely she is going to leave him anyway, she is just being a first class whore first

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Coward

Why should u get a response, u r a coward and deserve what u are accepting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't EVER, EVER use the word man when talking about yourself

Keep to the words that suit you best "WACC".

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 10 years ago
U lied to us

U said u would listen to our advice and I can guarantee that almost alll of us said to dump her, your character didnt. Which means he's a cuckold with no sense of self respect or independence from his henpecking wife. You sir have just lost a reader, seriously who the hell would voluntary drink another man's jizz from his own wifes ass if he wasnt a punk who cant say no. 1 star and thats only cuz there's no 0 option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Choice

Stay with a really awful woman you think just might still love you even though she gets more joy out of humiliating you than any other part of your relationship, or put on your big boy pants and get the hell out of there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh dear!

Should be in Humor although the jokes slowed up before the end. Sad that some readers cannot separate reality from fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absurd way to write a story.

And it didn't make the story any better. Just more ridiculous. And your dialogue needs some serious help. As for advice? Read the comments. If you feel her treatment of you was simply "inconsiderate" you have the IQ of a pea. And what "good thing" would you be throwing away if you divorce her? She has clearly demonstrated to you that she has neither love nor respect for you. She obviously doesn't care about your health since she is willing to expose you to ever social disease known to man. So if you're going to write a third chapter, it had better be to BTB to the ground and chop Thor (Thor? Really? That's the best name you could come up with?) up into little pieces. If you can't write that, e-mail Finishthedamnstory and I'm sure he'll be glad to finish your bitch wife off for you. By the way - if you can't figure it out, I gave your story a "1". This theme of the poor cuckold watching his wife taken by a bigger man has been done to death. Your story adds nothing to the telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Be her servant

Nick you can't leave her because you don't deserve her. You can't please her like Thor can so why would she have to put up with you when she can have Thor anytime she wants. Nick be happy that she lets you stay around, you are at least amusing to her and Thor. Maria has to be repulsed by your lack of balls and wimp sissy attitude. I think they will keep you for a while and then get bored of you and kick you to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great bit of comedy, made me chuckle, i hope everyone reading this understands your sense of humour, you are getting people worked up with this saga, after all ,, theres no way your life could paralell this, is there, and if it does all i can say is shoot your fucking self so as we dont have to read anymore,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep going

great story! keep writing and keep it continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Leave

If there's any hint of truth in this kick her ass to the curb!

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Past the bottom...

.. .of the barrel. Always wondered what was left after you scraped through the bottom. Now I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another partner

Nick needs to get a girl friend or hire an escort and have a session with her. When Maria comes home Nick & date walk out the house and go on a date. Come home the next day after work. Tell Maria open marriage seems like a good idea. Variety is the spice of life.

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
Easy Call

Absolutely gets 5* for a Soupy Sales reference. It would have gotten 10*, but then there's the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"0"

Please don't write any more. From the bit I read this is beyond too terrible to even be posted on a respectable site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WeLLLLLLLL.

This story sure does get you some attention(if thats what your after). If this story was or is true. WeLLLLLL, maybe you should see if a shrink can get you in A.S.A.P. Cuz you need some help. No, matter how good looking a woman is, or man. there is no reason for some one to heap that kind of degragation on some one they profess to love. Get out fast and find some one else. If this story is just your attempt to get attention, WeLLLLL, you succeeded, and more.Your one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
low self esteem has him digging for comments

the guy gets off on the abuse, why help him jerk off?

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 10 years ago
Shit

No sense reading this author's drivel any longer. Kept hoping for ANYTHING

positive but the fool seems to get off on our humiliation of his actions. No more wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I WOULD NOT TAKE IT THE FRIST TIME SHE BE OUT THE DOOR AND HE BE IN THE HOSP WITH NO BALLS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you are a liar...

...because you don't really care what we say. You live perpetually in the hope that your wife will return your relationship to any aspect of where it was. She won't. This woman has serious problems and will never give you happiness. You do have the right to pursue a relationship with a reasonable person.

Please tell me she has not already made your choice for you, or are you a Little Boy in life as well as penis size?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I will tell you how to enjoy Thor

Poison his drink, he would be fantastic as a decomposing pile of manure buried in the garden, plant roses around his grave and enjoy.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
This sets the bar to a new low

I thought this chapter might reveal hubby has a backbone. He might as well bend over and take Thor up the ass. He likes the taste of Thor's cum drizzling from his wife's ass? Belongs in Fetish or Gay, as at least one other reader commented. Wish I could give less than one star. Dumb and dumber, not erotic. Won't read anything further by this author, waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Well Well

This nonsense is so outrageous it's not believable. My best advice for you (real or not) is to do a murder suicide. You would be well advised to change your LitName because I don't think you'll have any audience left after this BS. Please don't waste my time any more. Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1* for a truly messed up story.........

This was all a set up. No further comment, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stop now

cease to exist , you are a virus that requires elimination

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Post your living address, asshole..

And then watch your back.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

No rating. Here's the bottom line. Either you're going to make this a willing cuckold tale with total humiliation or you're going to leave and end the marriage because she doesn't love you. I didn't use my normal language for women who do this. I also stopped reading tales like this because I want all willing cucks to die in pain. Make a choice or stop writing.

puddychpuddychover 10 years ago
tell her to f ..of

just tell her to fuck of...she does not love you , she only loves the idea of humiliating you and living of you...go find a life elsewhere but before you go kick the big prick several times hard in the balls then piuss on him...grow up man

pud

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IF that had even a modicum of truth, I'll eat my hat.

But considering the cruelty that you wrote, I can only surmise that you are a troll. And not a particularly good one, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you sick wimpy fuck

you are not man enough to live on your own... who walks you across the street and to work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YES

leave her but plan something nasty to do to her

textosteronetextosteroneover 10 years ago
Leave the Bitch and end this stupid story

If any guy ever put his dick in my face I would grab his nuts with one hand and punch them with my other until they were blood red and swollen so much that he couldn't walk. But that's just me. I guess I'm funny that way!!! You on the other hand are letting her treat you like shit. The women that took a vow to you. The women that says she loves you. What a load of shit. Any women that loves her husband would not humiliate him to tears. Leave the Bitch and end this stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, well Britease defending this scum

Doesn't surprise me that Britease is actually encouraging scum like this to write, given the cuckold stories he's been putting out himself. His true colors are showing. How these writers detest the readers but where would they be without them. Nothing but a piece of trash on paper not worth reading.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
As expected

No sense of humor, and can't see when someone is winding you all up. How in hell you lot can't see what is happening here, I have no idea. Carry on Nick. Wind them up boy. I'm still wondering if you're really someone else in disguise????

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

I think Brit is right in a sense. Nick is pulling all our chains. I've never met anyone in real life that's as fucked up as the main character in this tale. When viewed that, way, this is just a laugh fest about a completely pathetic fucktard with absolutely no self-esteem. It's actually kind of creative with his whole "Ask people for advice" theme.

The content makes us all angry, so we try and help him out. I was guilty of that early on, too. Now that I know better, I'm just going to sit back with a bucket of popcorn and watch it all play out.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I rarly read something below 2.00

I will not read it. 1.6 point is near to the lowest................

pogmapogmaover 10 years ago
Limp dicked ass fuckers..............

Nick, don't pay any attention to the jerk-offs that offer no helpful criticism because most of them don't have the balls or intelligence to write their own stories. They should realize that they won't like a story after reading a couple of paragraphs and stop. The fact that they continue to read shows they must like pissing themselves off or maybe pissing on themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This means war...

I'm sorry, this wouldn't have gone anywhere near as far as it did, with the disrespect shown by both of them.

I'm waiting to see how you return the favor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ARE SHITTING US,RIGHT?!

This is a case of SPONTANEOUS CONVULSIVE VOMITING like some dude here is repetitiously mentioning.

You ask for advice, but is just a bluff, cuz' you shit head have your CUCK - COCK SUCKING - WHORE LICKING BRAIN and try to sale us your piss as rain.

HAVE ONE STAR and QUIT WRITING, like Baldwin said, YOU COCK SUCKING FAG.

Vanderdecken

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
S. U. P E. R.

C. U. C. K. ! ! !

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
ARE YOU KIDDING?

I sure hope this is fiction. If it is you can give it a successful last chapter with about 1200 words when you have Nick shoot the bastard's balls off while he is screwing the wife. Collateral damage is a risk the wife takes. I will say, you have hit the formula for getting comments. In the very unlikely event this is a true story, I suggest this remedy, said to have actually been used by a doctor in the 1920's. It seems Doc. came home to find a his wife and her lover naked and asleep on his bed. He apparently gave them both a shot to knock them out, but that is just guesswork. The known facts are that when the lover awoke,his balls were in a saucer on the bedside table. The way the story was told to me, the sheriff wrote it up as being done by someone unknown and the wife and the lover left the area. I believe the story is true, and while it would surely make your wife quit trying to humilate you, I wouldn't recommend doing it in today's world. The Lowcountry of the 1920's contained men with balls and Lawmen with a little common sense. Both are sadly lacking today.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago

Thecarlinedream has an interesting story in their post. Perhaps Thor should wake up to fine all of his tackle on a saucer next to him in bed. I am not a fan of cuckold wimp husband's as I just can not get past the lack of respect the wife now has for her husband.

At the moment Thor has free pussy as he does not have to clothe, feed, support, care for when ill, shop, maintain a home for her. He just gets her for free.

He might not like her so much when he has to pay for her and lives with her !

The novelty of having Maria around all the time will soon ware off. As much as Maria likes his dick I am sure she will soon realise that he is also a complete dick !

And having a comfortable life will not be easy living with a dick who only thinks about his dick !

Thor will soon get bore of Maria and got find another piece of free pussy.

So the husband IMO should kick her out and she can go live in 1 bed hovel Thor calls a home.

Then husband books in for that penis enlargement operation. Then go find a petite woman to settle down with.

Maria will be the loser in this game and all for what, a ride on a big dick which will not pay the bills or a man she can grow old with. Maybe die with as she catches HIV from him because his dick will find its way into other woman.

I really do hope this is not a true story !

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
GET OUT NOW!!!!!

She doesn't love or respect you even tho you seem to think so. Why would any woman who loves & respects her husband make him lick another guys cum out of her ass after she fucked the other guy in front of her hubby?

Maria is POISON and if you don't get out NOW, you will lose all your self-respect and, not only will Maria & her lover laugh at you, the entire world as you know it will laugh at you.

Turn that feeling of humiliation into anger & dump her--FAST!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

quit being a fucking pussy and drug Thor if you have to and cut his cock and balls off then cut your wifes throat and shove the into her lungs

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
My my, the trolls have their panties in a bind.

Look cuckold, I can see you like to be humiliated and it is strangely turning you on. You ate a creampie and liked it. Your finally seeing the truth about your "average" cock. As I said in my first bit of advice, you can stay or go. She does not want to change. If you stay, you and your wife need to get your rules set. Admit that you like it, but you do not like to be treated harshly. That your willing to eat creampie, clean cock, suck cock, anything she wants as long as your involved in some way. Yes and for now you get to have sex with her in between her seeing Thor for his man meat. Or you can leave and know that women are going to cheat on you. But one way or another, your going to be cheated on or have a wife who is honest with you about her needs and wants.

Kendo24ukKendo24ukover 10 years ago
Kick her to the curb!

I'm know that some get off on humiliation and being cuckolded but I don't get it? I personally like the idea of mmf threesomes and sharing my wife but need to be involved in the fucking, pleasuring my wife and in turn being pleasured by her. I can't get my head around how somebody can humiliate, deliberately degrade and hurt a partner and still claim to love them. Your Mrs is taking the piss. Kicking her out may give her a wake up call but don't take her back. Think a little more highly of yourself and get out there and find somebody worth loving!

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 10 years ago
You Poor Bastard!

I hate to tell you but there is nothing erotic about this story! This story belongs in the BSDM category because loving does not describe anything about this experience. Who in your life have treated you like this? You say that you do not want to throw away a good thing - what is good here? - certainly nothing in this story. You ask for help but the reality is that it is not your wife and lover who is the problem. The problem is you. Either you enjoy being with this woman who will abuse you (probably in new and disgusting ways) or leave her. Your wife is preparing for life of endless abuse and humiliation. This is the last story of yours I will read because I can no longer feel sorry for you and there is nothing enjoyable about reading about your choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No, don't leave her ...

Your protagonist has no worth as a human being, just have him commit suicide in Ch. 03. This whole story is ridiculous self-flagellation.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous