All Comments on 'Dear Steve: I Just Fucked Your Wife'

by windar

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Without any input from either Steve or Cynthia this becomes a story afloat in the middle of the ocean.

One could ask, "So what?" It needs context. Cheers.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

David better start looking over his shoulder

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He’d be a fucking idiot to keep her after that note. The writer is an asshole, the ‘wife’ is nothing but a pathetic skank, more eager to fuck another man to have an honest discussion with her husband about their marriage.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Whoever wrote the letter better hide. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I were Steve, I would be straight off to see a lawyer with instructions to divorce her. David is welcome to her and the dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear Cindy,

It's useless to meet again. Ever since I had a meeting with Steve things are different. I don't think I can get it up anytime soon.

windarwindarover 2 years agoAuthor

This is a great stiry!

windarwindarover 2 years agoAuthor

All right guys. It seems some people take this personally. I had heard that any story with a cheating wife will get a reaction on this site, so I decided to test it with a quick story. The experiment worked. Look, Cindy is bored and lonely. So she has a fling with a guy she meets at the dog park (which she initiated). This site is filled with incest, gang-bangs, sex with aliens and worse. An extramarital fling is pretty tame, wouldn't you say?

You guys should read between the lines. Steve is "putting in a lot of hours at work". Sure he is... As for him divorcing her, then he won't get a penny from the trust fund her Daddy set up for her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Because it’s a letter, it’s oddly dispassionate. Which means it’s boring.

windarwindarover 2 years agoAuthor

"Because it’s a letter, it’s oddly dispassionate. Which means it’s boring."

Let's see. It appreared in"Letters & Transcripts". That was clue #1.

The title beagn, "Dear Steve:". That was clue #2

The text began, "Dear Steve:". That was clue #3.

You're like someone who doesn't like fish, goes to a seafood restaurant and orders fish and then complains that they didn't like it...

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

David has a death wish.

jakie1jakie1over 2 years ago

This story was great, however, needs a second part and finish....where does he go from here! Will the marriage survive!

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Right there at this line "Steve, my advice to you is to take this as a chance to redeem yourself. You have a terrific wife in Cynthia. Treat her right.." This must have been a tongue in the cheek from the author. Because to me right there that is the ideal time for Steve to re-assess his life choices and goals and maybe consider slowly and carefully extricating himself from this farce of a union with the least emotional and material loss as possible. Ohh and catch the letter writer by himself in the middle of the night with no souls around and sans any recording devices for a Come to Jesus Moment.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 2 years ago

Interesting approach with the letter to the husband, side-stepping the usual "humiliate the husband" stuff we find. I didn't find any ref to her saying "Wow, you're far bigger than my small-dick husband."

I'll give it a 5.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

oh... my hubs would go David hunting and it would be bad LOL

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

Clever twist on the Cheating Wife motif. 5 stars. Leave it a one-off.

AgielAgielover 2 years ago

I WAS SMILING ALL THE WAY THROUGH RIGHT TO THE END. Heaven only knows what reaction you would have got if you had put it in Loving Wives. Plus the possibility of adverse reaction against your main story, as you said in the AH. I admire your courage.

*

When I wrote Poison Ivy I didn’t submit it under my usual name because I didn’t want to run the risk of it being bombed by the morons. That’s because I said quite openly it was aimed at taking the mickey out of them.

*

It was different to the usual approach to this type of story, understandable because it was (I assume) designed to be funny. So many readers of this type of story don’t have a sense of humour, don’t understand fantasy, or just rubbish everything because they can.

*

Worth a 5 of anyone’s pocket money.

EmirusEmirusover 2 years ago

Dear David,

It will probably come as a surprise to you my reaction when I received your letter. Over the moon is the phrase which comes to mind.

You are absolutely correct when you say what a fantastic body Cynthia has, at her age and particularly after having the kids, and amazingly how tight her pussy still is.

I’ve been feeling a little guilty (but only a little) about the extra hours I’ve been doing at work. Admittedly some of the extra money has been helpful with the tuition fees but I don’t need that many hours for the fees.

The extra hours are for the 20 year old receptionist who started at the firm three months ago. Wow! Every male in the office wants to fuck her and I’m the lucky one. He looks amazing. Not too bright but who cares. Certainly not me. And as for the sex! She likes to be on top, which as I’m getting older is okay with me, but whatever position I’m like a wet rag when she’s finished with me. Talk about the Energizer Bunny.

I know there’s only a limited time span before she moves on to someone else. More attractive and younger than me but in the meantime what the hell!

So if you could keep on pleasuring Cynthia until this little affair is over, and we can get back to a normal life, I would be eternally grateful. In the meantime if we could keep this arrangement just between the two of us, please?

Once again, thank you for letting me know. From what you’ve said Cynthia is enjoying herself and that’s all I want. I’ll let you know when my affair is over. In the meantime perhaps we can go out for a drink sometime? Secretly, of course. I’d really like to meet you and compare notes.

Best wishes,

Steve.

MrPixelMrPixelover 2 years ago

Though I realize it's what makes the story, the exposition of the finest details of the cuck's home setting is a pretty strong humiliation. The "violation" of his wife is one thing, but dwelling on the most infinitesimal fine points of where he lives is akin to being robbed - you care less about what was taken than that your "castle" has been breached. The troubled relationship between the wife and husband can likely be patched as is possible between two reasonable, caring adults; the loss of security of his personal space will haunt him probably the rest of his days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh. I like character-drive stories an it's hard to really enjoy when the narrator (protagonist) is a smug jerk. He doesn't know the husband; he's only got the word's wife on why things are bad. For all he knew, they were fighting over Cindy's inappropriate behavior with other men. He banged the guy's wife, then talked down to him. Pretty much a selfish asshole. Well-written, but when the narrator is this unlikeable, I'll pass. No rating left.

windarwindarover 2 years agoAuthor

I will pose a further possibility. What if nothing at all happened and this is just Dave's fantasy about a woman he's spoken with casually at the dog park and thought was really how and he's kind of lonely and mooning over her? She told him her name and he did a little research on Zuckerberg's cash cow. Cindy was very proud of their new kitchen and the lovely duvet on her bed and posted pics.

Scott1946Scott1946about 2 years ago

Fabulous story, you are a wonderful writer Thank you for sharing !

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

@Emirus, down below, has a funny response

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous