All Comments on 'Dear Susie - Letter 03'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

I have finished reading Jenny's letters from her holiday with her four "gentlemen"I find they're behaviour with a young girl taking advantage of their larger size to intimidate her. I'm sure she must have been terrified as to what they would do to her next. However being the brave girl she is she put a brave face on it all saying she enjoyed it all. I mean what else could she say after the fourth orgasm of the day her dear little body must have been tingling from her head to her toes. Never mind darling Bobby will kiss it all better when you come home. Well done Max. Great story. I do hope there is more to come. And I should say all written in good clear perfect English.

KlitomaticKlitomatic10 months ago

You have told of so much variety, but with your imagination I suspect there is so much more. I certainly hope so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES