Dear Susie - Letter 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a great day out one day. Not staying close to the villa but going for a long drive to some ruins -- Roman ruins. A long drive. Those Romans got everywhere, didn't they? I think it was Alec who was most interested, though Ramesh certainly seemed very knowledgeable. Lovely wandering around, though. All the whiteness of the marble against the blue sky. The little lizards scuttling around. Ted told me to watch out for snakes though said they would hide hearing us coming. I think he was concerned because there didn't seem to be any other visitors to the place. It was a hot day and this ruined Roman town was a bit out of the way. No museum, ticket office or anything. I certainly kept a look out. Ted meant wriggling and poisonous snakes, but you can imagine sooner or later I was going to come face to face with other serpentine things!

Ramesh was telling us about Roman baths, obviously when we were in the bathhouse. The cool room, the temperate room and the hot room and all that. He said there would be so many people naked in there. Men and women, he thought. Such a long time ago. I wondered if there'd been naked people in there since then. Bill said 'probably' but said it would be nice to stage a 'reconstruction.' You can guess they insisted I put my shorts and tee shirt to one side. And, of course, I'd got nothing under that. Me naked in the Roman ruins. I looked around but there really was nobody else there. Which was just as well as all at once there were another four naked people.

Can you imagine that Susie? Can you imagine a bus load of tourists coming around the corner and seeing us. Imagine it being a school trip, like we used to have. And I bet the Prof or maybe Ramesh would have just taken over, lecturing about the ruins. Saying we were a re-enactment group. Perhaps getting the tourists to join in -- or the school party. So much nudity. Just like it would have been.

But there wasn't anybody. We could see and hear if any cars arrived -- or buses! Just as well, really, when Ramesh starting speculating on just what else might have gone on apart from the bathing and steaming. You know what I mean, of course, Susie. Hee, hee, the serpents stopped wriggling and stood up! Yes, my men all got hard and, naturally, I had to help them with those. Giving them little strokes. We actually left our clothes, Susie, and started exploring more of the ruins like that. It seems remarkable to me how men are with those 'extensions' they have sticking out at the front. And did they stick! There we were walking down this roman road, with columns re-erected either side, and the men with their own columns. All under perfect blue skies and with the sun making the ruins so golden or white, if marble. So hot, such a blue sky and us so naked and alone.

Of course I got fucked. I got fucked all over the town! Fucked leaning against a column, bent forward over a wall and even on the stage of the amphitheatre. In its day it would have held thousands of spectators. Imagine being watched by so many! But there was just us. I wonder if a couple of tourists -- perhaps a young couple -- had wandered in whether they'd have sat and watched. I can imagine Bill asking if they'd like to put on a show for us. And would they? What would you have thought of that? Watching a young couple get nervously up on the stone stage and. Well, perform as if in their hotel bedroom. Would they have been good at stripping. What would they have felt like being exposed, perhaps especially the young man -- his cock all up and hard. Seen by me -- and my men. We'd have been an appreciative audience clapping and, well, masturbating I'm sure. Four appreciative male spectators with upright and firm penises and little me with wet fingers watching the couple. Would Gérard have liked that? Would you both have liked sitting on the stone bench and watching? I'd like to have seen that. Perhaps you and Gérard up on the stage...

I've gone on a bit haven't I! A fuck in the Roman ruins with no one about. And it was just like that. We made our way back to the bath house and our clothes with me fully fucked -- all four had done the deed! Bill and Ramesh on the stage. The Prof from behind, with me up against a pillar on the way back and Ted just before we got back to the bathhouse. I tripped and had to put my hands out and he just came up behind me and, well, you know! The others just stood and waited. Bill remarked, 'should you be doing that, Ted? Someone might come along and see.' He made all sorts of jokey remarks. I think he was trying to put Ted off. Things like. 'Oh, that's where it goes', 'I wish I could do that -- with your daughter.' But he had been doing just that, not long before, and was certainly not capable any more, not with his spent cock just dangling.

Some visitors did come later, and we saw them in the baths, sitting just where we had been sitting. But they'd have had no idea that we had been there completely naked. Still less Ted, Bill, Ramesh and Alec had been all erect -- and walking around like that! Would they have been shocked? Or would they or some of them have liked to do that too? Fucking all over town. I did sit and watch them a little and imagine that.

It's just so lovely here, Susie. The stone-built villa just so perfect. We've a parking space at the front for our car, and then it's up steps to the front door, a great big wooden one. Inside so cool with marble floors. A corridor with bedrooms off -- five of course. Otherwise, I'd have had to sleep with one of the men, I suppose. Wouldn't that have been awful! Turn the other way and there's the big, big lounge with fireplace. We don't need that! And then there's a super big kitchen, so well equipped. We have sometimes eaten at the villa, usually a barbecue and I've been set to make the salads. Outside there's the veranda and beyond the lovely swimming pool, all blue tiled. It's an 'overflow' one where the water just goes over the edge into a little channel and then runs to, I suppose, a big tank where it's cleaned and then pumped in again. You can hear the water dropping and gurgling. Have I told you that before? And then there are bushes and trees and flowers. Such wonderful big flowers. I quite often wear a Hibiscus flower, red, orange, or yellow in my hair. Yellow looks best with the sarong. If you were here, we could decorate each other's hair -- on our heads, Susie, on our heads!

And it is all so private, with not another villa close. Hence my all-over tan. Indeed, all our all-over tans! Still quite a few days to go here on our holiday.

Miss you,

Jenny XXX

12