All Comments on 'Death and Cheating'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

From a wimp to an ex seal.........give me a fucking break. No trained seal would be so stupid about what was going on. An the first clue would have been enough to investigate and end it.

Good riddance to the whore and the hospital would need another doctor very soon. Third world countries don’t really care about accidents. Bag it, tag it and move on. Tourist business can’t be Impeded. No accident at the house. Cunt and lover boy would have gone on the cruise and never come home.... good riddance

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this story says it all

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

1 star for a pathetic story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

Gave it a 5 just because of the dead wife

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"It was like all the training as a Navy SEALS came back to me..." said NO Navy SEAL, ever. SEAL is an acronym, no 'S' on the end, and the plural is SEALs. Otherwise, this is one of the most realistic confrontational pieces I've ever read on this site. Well-written except for the ill-conceived 'I'm a Navy SEAL Card'. 5/5!!!

.

Need an answer to that Parthian shot of a question at the end!!! Please.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Don't know how I finished it. A load of rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pathetic figure of a man! A sissy. A wimp. Does not deserve any woman.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

overkill on all the evidence until she got home. a Navy Seal that cries and vomits when she tells him? Not. I would have ripped the slut dress off her before dinner telling her to wear something decent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

PUTRID! An ugly piece of shit with a pathetic wimp of a husband. 1 star. I would give it a 0 if I could.

johnjoe92johnjoe92about 2 years ago

I don't know who suggested you post this, but ignore them next time and don't. This was awful, unrealistic and stupid. After the first page the story just goes to crap. Hopefully someone takes this and makes a better version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This guy had so much stupid in him it stopped being entertaining about three paragraphs in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Navy Seal my ass! No Navy Seal would be a pathetic excuse of a man that this fucktard is. The story could only have been written by an imbecile. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Verbal garbage. Nothing here done remotely well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. But he was still Blissfully Ignorant Wimp cuckold. Why couldn't he at least taken some kind of revenge on good old Ray? The author could have just added a couple more Paragraphs to take care of the doc !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some of the typos and misused/incorrect words in this story are actually pretty funny! His "SEALS" training is the best. This writer is the poster child for quantity over quality.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

I agree the husband was written way too wimpy. But in the end the piece of garbage died, and the story hints that the second piece of garbage will, and results are all that matter, so what could have been a disgusting wimpfest of 1 stars, is upgraded to a 4 star BTB.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Accident happened. First the good Dr. admitted that he was facing a nurse that worked for him. SEXUAL HARRASMENT, charges filed by her estate, against the good Dr. and the hospital, good for a half million a piece after the attorney 1/3. Then if you still want to screw with the Dr. go after his license to practice medicine, just getting him suspended for a short period of time and his insurance rates will be out of site. He will be working for the Department of Correction in some prison somewhere for peanuts for the rest of his life. I just ignored the Seal part it made for a better story. The kitchen and the bath are the most dangerous rooms in the home.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We’ll written - sure a lot of grammar issues but it’s not easy writing a story and getting it posted. Shouldn’t dump on the author - write one better instead

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Does the American army have a special cuck training program? I don't think there could be a single soldier that hasn't been cucked going from all these stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The easiest way to deal with a complicated story is simply kill one of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Any doubt why the wife planned to leave the husband?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Alas a retributipn

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She got what she deserved, she didnt just cheat she humiliated him and paid for it with her life.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Story wasn't half bad, but you real needing an editor. The other stupid part was about him being a "navy SEALS". This guy was to much of a clueless cuckold, to have ever of been a Seal. As far as wanting to kill her, anyone would feel like that after what she said, and had done to him with the cheating. But love the pushing the door "accident", not that she didn't Deserve it..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

WTF a seal would never have left Dr Ray alive!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Is it a surprise that cheating leads to bad things?

The reader has to decide if there is culpability and if there is, were it lies.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous