Death Falls: Jane Doe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckles as he backs out his Mustang convertible and sings softly, "Shady Sadie, be my lady tonight. Shady Sadie, you're ever so tight. Luck! Bring me Sadie! Oh, luck! Bring me Sadie! That red head, she suits me just right." He heads for the Flaming Cha Cha Cha Club.

Inside the club he stands by a post in the shadows and watches her perform. He has been here before and has seen her act, but each time it thrills him more. The black and red sheer veils swirl and part to close and swirl again until she sheds them and appears in pasties and a G-string. Her whole body sparkles with tiny bits of iridescence as she moves in the lights to the music. Her red flaming hair flies when she swings her head and her ample breasts bounce firmly to her movements. She teases and pulls first one side, then the other of her G-string and her tattoo of a tiger appears to claw at the air from her flaming bush. She does a back flip to the beat and kicks the G-string into the audience of cheering patrons. Into the splits, then snaking up the pole, she turns and the sparkles shine in her fiery bush and her tiger's eyes. Money cascades onto the stage around her and she goes on her knees to tease those in the front row.

As if not realizing what she is doing she turns her ass to others at nearby tables and teases the man in front of her but gives the other tables an eyeful between her legs. She works her body back and forth at the man in front of her and her pussy seems to open and close for the lucky patrons behind her. Another flurry of money comes from those tables as she turns to them and does the same for the ones she was just talking to. More money and she goes into her finale. Climbing the pole she lets herself fall back and hangs upside down for the plain view of all, then drops lightly to her feet. The stage lights go down and the cheering is loud as she moves off stage with her costume in hand.

Mike is waiting for her in the wings. "Shady Sadie, my lucky lady. How are you tonight?"

"Oh Mike!" She runs lightly to kiss him. "Did you watch the show?"

"Wouldn't miss it. I came around to give you a lift home so one of those wild characters out there wouldn't take you home and ravage you." He grins crookedly.

"You mean so you can ravage me, instead." She grins at his nod. "I'll be right out. Wait for me here." She runs off to a small dressing room. Before she gets back another brunette stripper in nothing but carrying a blue costume comes off the stage and says, "Hi, big boy. What're we doing tonight?"

"Sorry, Ma'am. Shady Sadie's my poison."

"If you ever change your mind..." She winks and goes to the same dressing room as Sadie comes out.

She says, "Was Dolly hitting on you?"

"No. I don't think she noticed me."

"She's not blind! Steer clear of her..." She whispers, "HIV!" Mike shakes his head. "Course if you use a condom..." She leads the way out of the club.

At the car she cries, "Oh, put the top down. It's a beautiful night. Where we going?"

"Mill Lake."

"Hey, I can check out how the girls are doing. A lot of them work in and out of that park at Mill Lake. The Johns line up all around the park in their cars and on foot. That's one mighty busy place on the weekends and at the end of the month."

"I want you all to myself tonight. Maybe I should take you somewhere else."

"No, I'm just kidding. If I see some I know I won't say any more than a word or two. They can't hang around gabbing anyway when there's money to be made."

With her hair blowing in the wind and the wind fitting her blouse to her like a second skin, she is a masterpiece of beauty. Even yet a few sparkles catch the streetlights and make her look like an angel. Mike slides his arm around her shoulders and she snuggles up to him as they pull into the parking area by the lake. He pulls across into an area where the tree limbs cover the lot lights and there are long shadows. He turns off the key and she nuzzles his neck.

"Mmmm, Mike. If your wife knew you were here she'd kill both of us." She kisses him and rubs her breasts around on his chest as she continues the kiss. Mike moves his arm down around her waist and his other hand plays with her belly, then the insides of her legs. She spreads them apart for him and he catches a glimpse of the tiger.

He brings his lips down under her chin and forces her head back as he nibbles at her neck while his hand goes in to cup, then manipulate her vulva through the sheer panties. With his arm around her waist he pulls her hips forward against his hand and nibbles his way down her throat to a breast. She pulls aside her sheer blouse and starts panting as he finds a nipple and teases. "Oh God! Any time now." She thrusts her hips against his hand over and over while her fingers seek in a frenzied way for his organ. She finds it and sets it free, then bobs her head down to take it in her mouth.

She smiles up at him as she sucks and manipulates his testicles. Giggling, she says, "Two can play that little waiting game of yours, you know. Now you can beg for it." She moves her mouth down over his throbbing penis until it completely disappears, then backs off sucking all the way. She grins as she licks the end. "Are you ready now?" She takes it back in her mouth. Mike groans but says nothing. She continues to play with him and suck on him until he says, "If you don't stop you're going to get a surprise."

"Oh goody!" She licks and starts sucking again, working her hand furiously up and down his shaft.

Mike feels it's too late and tries to pull back but she follows and sucks all the harder as he lets loose with his load. She swallows and sucks more as he feels aftershocks take him and knows he is jetting some more. She swallows it all and laughs with glee. "You taste like a man should, Mike. It's rich and creamy and fills me with energy. Hurry up and get your breath so we can fuck." And that is what they do for quite a while in the low moonlight and shadows.

As they catch their breath later he says, "By the way I came to see you tonight as a favor for a friend. Rick wants to know if Julie can come out with us for the weekend at the club. We'll be going out tomorrow night and should be home late Sunday night. She can stay over in our spare bedroom if we're too late."

"You're using your son as an excuse to see me? What a cad! Of course she can, Mike. I know she's safe with you and Marlene. Are they still screwing?"

"Rick says they aren't. He says it was Julie's decision and he's standing by it. I believe him."

"Yeah, she says the same. I wish Ruthie would do that. I don't like the crowd she's hanging with. I've got her on the pill. Had to. I'm thinking of doing the same with Julie. Just in case."

"You said Dolly was infected with HIV. Do the patrons know that?"

"The word is around. No bareback fun with Dolly. It's a good idea anyway. I always insist on a man wearing one. You're the only man I allow to touch me without one."

"Why me?"

"I like you natural." She grins in the shadows, "I think it's because you have always seemed to be an honest family man. You care for your wife, even though you screw around, and you care for your kids. You care for that mistress of yours and her daughter. I think you even care for the kids and I. And besides they're business. You're strictly one hundred percent pleasure. Want to go again?"

Mike sighs, "Not tonight. I better get you home and get home myself. You know, I do care for you and Julie. I don't know Ruthie very well. I don't even think I've met her. But I suppose I care about her, too."

"Home, James! You're getting mushy."

"Right, Shady Sadie."

They laugh in the night as they drive across town to Sadie's place. Then Mike drives home and makes sure there are no sparkles in his clothes or hair or car or anywhere else before he goes into the house. He has a coffee and turns off the pot then he tip toes up to shower and goes to bed.

Chapter 4:

July 5

He wakes before noon and hears Marlene running the vacuum downstairs. He stretches and slips out of bed. In the bathroom he studies his naked form in the mirror. Not bad for thirty, he thinks as he shaves. Could be a lot worse. He grabs a quick shower and heads back to the bedroom. He dons his robe and goes downstairs.

Slipping up behind Marlene he catches her around the waist and cups her breasts from behind as he reaches around her shoulder to kiss her. She relaxes herself and lies back against him, the vacuum forgotten as his lips cover hers.

"Good morning, my love."

"Mmmm, it is now. What have you to do today? Coffee's on."

"You've been sticking to milk, I hope."

She goes back to her vacuum. "I allow myself one cup of coffee each morning. I don't overdo it."

He goes to get a cup and brings it back to watch her work.

"I was going to slip around to the RV outfitters and see what it will take to make that Buick capable of towing our trailer. Did you want something downtown or need to use the car?"

"No. You go ahead. I've got packing for the weekend and some last minute laundry to get done. I'll be busy around the house most of the day. The girls are playing with friends and Rick is over at Julie's. I won't have anyone in my hair if you're out. Do you want some breakfast or brunch? There are some leftovers in the fridge. I'll fix them as soon as I'm done vacuuming here."

"I'll do some paperwork in the office til you're done." He blows her a kiss as he heads downstairs with his coffee. He dives into the latest on the fax machine from Trudy. She signs off her cover sheet with a reminder that she 'will see him out at the club tonight and it's her turn, so lay off Marlene this afternoon. Love and kisses and a chuckle or two.' He grins as he surveys the results of his stake out on Prest Road. Money in the bank! They get ten percent of what the fraudulent claim would have cost the WCB.

He hears Marlene in the laundry room and hears the washer starting. What he doesn't hear is her gasp of surprise when she discovers the sparkles in his shorts. She shakes her head and puts then in with the rest. On her way back upstairs she stops at his office and says, "You better call Sadie and see if Julie can go out with us this weekend."

"Oh, I just checked with her and she said it was alright. I told her if we were late getting in Sunday night she could stay over with the girls or in the spare room."

"You just called her?"

"I talked with her a while ago. She said she wouldn't worry about her as long as she was with us. I thought that was nice of her to say that."

"Hmmm. Yes, it was. Coming for lunch?"

"Yes. I'll put this stuff on hold for now. Be right with you." He bundles up some papers into an 'in' basket and picks up his coffee cup to follow her upstairs.

"I'm surprised she's up so early?" She fills his coffee cup and is tempted to spill some in his lap, but refrains. "She works pretty late at that club across town."

"Huh? Who's that you... Oh, Sadie. I guess she does at that. Is there any of your fantastic chicken left over?"

Marlene simmers at the counter. "You'll have to take me to see her act one night, Michael."

Mike tries to think fast. Where did he slip up or is she just fishing? Damn! He tries another tactic. "The kids know we want to leave early tonight, eh? It'd be nice to get out there in time for a swim before dark and we have the trailer to set up and all. Should head out there before five."

"Did you tell Sadie what time we'd be leaving?"

"Now why would I tell her that? Rick can tell Julie. He can call her when he gets home."

"What is her act like, Michael? Does she completely strip off and parade around in sequins?"

"How would I know? What's eating you this morning? Better yet, what are we eating this morning? What fantastic concoctions have you put together for lunch, my love?"

"Here!" She slats a dish of food down in front of him and it's cold. "Enjoy!" She goes off back downstairs.

As he picks at his food and washes it down with coffee she mumbles by the dryer, "I hope you choke on it, you handsome brute. You're lucky I love you so much or I'd hate you. Damn!"

Mike gets the keys for the station wagon and calls down to her, "I'll be back in an hour or two, my love."

"Right, you louse!"

He stops and calls, "What'd you say?"

"It's nothing. I thought I saw a mouse. Guess it was my imagination. See you later, dear." She takes her scissors and starts cutting up his shorts.

Mike leaves whistling a tune and soon pulls in at the RV dealer's lot. He drives back to the shop. A man about his age in a suit comes out and says, "Mr. Claymore, isn't it. I recognize the car. Your wife brought it in to check on whether it would handle your new trailer. Has she had the baby yet?" He hands Mike his card.

"Uh, not yet, uh..." He glances at the card, "Roy. She's due anytime now. For sure within the next two weeks."

"Yes. We were remarking after she left how young she looks to have three girls and another on the way. Hoping for a boy this time, I'll bet. Cigars and all that!"

"Yes. She says she's sure it's a boy this time. Time will tell. What was the package you were showing her to beef up the load carrying capacity of this monster?"

"Come right on in the shop here and I'll show you our line of load lifters. A vehicle like yours is what they had in mind when they developed this product. There's nothing on the market to compare with..." He goes on and on as they go inside. Mike spends an hour deciding what he wants and another half hour haggling over the price. When he has the best deal he thinks he can wrangle he signs on the bottom line and promises to deliver the station wagon to them next week or as soon as they can work on it thereafter.

Driving home he speculates on taking the trailer this fall to teach his son to hunt. Marlene will want to go too and they'll have a great time together. Maybe he'll call the Zellers 171 crew and see if they are going up again this fall. Then again, maybe it would be more fun on their own or with a few friends. Have to wait and see.

When he comes in Marlene says, "Call Trudy. She's been talking to the Mission Detachment about that woman at the falls. She'll tell you."

He goes down to the office and gives her a call. "Hi there, my love. What's up?"

"You stupid lame brained Romeo. Don't you know enough when you empty your gonads to empty your shorts? They were full of glitter in the wash this morning!"

"Wha... What are you talking about? You don't do my laundry." He stops. "Oh! That's why she's upset. Oh damn! I guess I blew it."

"That's not the problem. It's who you blew it with, you idiot! She knows that Sadie is the only stripper you were likely to be with last night and all that glitter is a dead give away. I thought you said you were doing a favor for a male friend?"

"I was. I promised Rick I'd see her about Julie going with us this weekend."

"Did you have to fuck her to get her permission?"

"No." He grins, "But it helped."

"Helped who? If you were my husband I'd castrate you with a dull knife and very slowly at that! You're lucky you're not legally married to me! Now don't say anything and leave her alone today. She'll get over it before the weekend is over but don't go trying to make up with her. Got it!"

"I guess you're right. I'll pretend I don't know that she knows anything. What did you find out from the RCMP today?"

"They have no idea who the woman is. Not a clue. She's in the morgue at Mission hospital with a toe tag that reads 'Jane Doe'. They are going to run her picture in this week's newspaper in Mission and Abbotsford. If that doesn't bring any response they will run it province wide."

"You talked with Sgt. Forester?"

"Yeah. He was real friendly and I got the feeling he has been speaking with the Staff Sergeant out at Agassiz Detachment. Something he said made me think that but I can't remember what it was. He was most cooperative."

"Did he ask about the two vehicles that were up there when we pulled in?"

"Yeah. I gave him as good a description as I could remember and he's going to be asking you and Rick. Maybe Marlene, as well. And maybe even the girls."

"As cold as she was, I don't believe they had anything to do with it, but she could have cooled off fast in that icy water."

"They are asking in the paper along with the picture, for anyone that was up there to contact them. They are hoping to match up our descriptions with the two vehicles when people report in. It might work, but I doubt it. Too many people don't want to get involved."

"O.K. So that's it, then?"

"I guess. Don't forget, leave her be! If you have to get amorous there's always me. I'll be there for you and I don't mind."

"I'll bet you don't!" He laughs. "See you later at the club, my love."

"Until later, darling."

He hangs up and opens up his paperwork that is piled in his 'in' basket. In about half an hour Marlene comes down with a cup of coffee for him. "Did you call Trudy?"

"Yep. She says the RCMP were most cooperative with her this morning and they are going to be asking us to describe the two vehicles that were up there when we got there."

"I think the one was..."

"Don't tell me! He'll want our independent opinions and your impressions may be all together different than mine. He's going to be asking the kids, as well. I'm surprised he hasn't had someone over here already." A movement catches his eye out the side window and he says, "Speak of the devil and he's sure to appear. I think there's an officer at our side door." He listens and hears the side doorbell chime.

Marlene goes upstairs and Mike follows. As he crosses the kitchen she is showing an RCMP Officer in the side door and up into the kitchen. "Mr. Claymore, uh, Mike. Do you remember me?"

"Bernie, right?"

"Yeah, I thought you might remember. The Sergeant asked me to come over and get statements from you and your family. Is everyone here?" Mike looks at Marlene.

"I'll send Rick to get the girls. Julie is coming over anyway, soon. I had Rick invite her for supper. What about Trudy and Crystal?"

Bernie says, "I have a statement from a Ms. Trudy Garneau and her daughter. The Sergeant got it by phone, I think. Would that be the Trudy you're referring to?"

"Yes. What kind of a statement do you want?"

"You and your husband discovered the body. Just put down what you saw. I'd like you to include a description of the two vehicles that were in the parking lot when you arrived there."

"Would you like coffee? We can do it right here at the kitchen table. I see you have a pen and writing pad. Do you want me to do it now?"

"If you would be so kind. Thank you." He fixes his coffee while she starts writing. Mike takes a pen and starts putting down his recollections. Rick comes down the stairs and Mike sends him to get his sisters. Mike says he will write Jan's for her when she comes in.

"I think that's what Ms. Garneau did, too. She faxed her statements to us."

Marlene finishes hers and catches the kids as they come in to do the same. Mike finishes his and writes out Jan's for her. As they are finishing up Julie comes in and she does one, as well. Thanking them for their cooperation, Bernie takes off as Marlene is putting supper on the table.

She's not as cool with Mike tonight but still maintains some distance. She tells him everything is packed to be loaded into the car and he drafts the kids to help him. A lot of it has to be loaded on top of the station wagon to get it all in. When Mike has everything tied down and they make last minute checks of the house, they all climb in and head for Harrison Mills and the nudist park. The forecast is for a sunny weekend.

When they get there Trudy is there ahead of them and Mike has a hard time getting anybody to help him unload the car because they are all inspecting the new trailer. Eventually everything from the car is transferred to the trailer. With Trudy's cry of "Pool time!" they decide to head for the pool before the sun sets, and unpack later.

1...678910...27