Debauchery - Ch. 19

Story Info
Jeff begins the rest of his life.
1.6k words
4.64
1.5k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

Note: All persons having sex are consenting and over the age of 18.

~~~~~~

CHAPTER 19 -- And Jeff Makes Eight

The day finally arrived for me to leave the Hilton and move into my condo. Everything that I have accumulated ended up fitting in 4 large suitcases which I had help with from Hathaikan and a luggage trolley. Kannika and Khamla had come over yesterday and cleared out all of Nik's belongings in the room.

I turned and gave the room one last look. My home for the last three weeks. I looked at the bed. I had more sex in that bed in the past three weeks than the previous whole 55 years of life. Well, I was going to my new home. One that I owned, and just a few minutes walk from here along the beautiful Pattaya Beach Road. A new bed that I would be sharing with Noi.

Hathaikan, or Kan to her friends, put a hand on my arm and I looked down at the small Thai ladyboy who had become a good friend. Kan has an obsession with my cock and over the last couple of weeks has found several ways to get it into her mouth and down her throat. Although she has had it in her ass once, we just have not had the chance to have a repeat of that night. Mine and Kan's relationship has become a 'friends with benefits' that I would not change.

We have bonded our friendship over a couple hours a day with me teaching her English and she teaching me Thai. Nik and Noi have tried to teach me Thai, but I found that by teaching Kan English I was doing much better. In the last week alone I have been able to speak to wait staff in bars and restaurants to order things quite easily. "What you think", she asked me.

"What are you thinking." I replied putting an emphisis on the 'are' and 'ing'. Kan was having understandable problems remembering verb usage and gerunds.

She smiled, "What are you thinking?"

"Codckb khxng bth ni khxng chiwit him khxng chan," I replied back in Thai.

She cringed, "Cudcb," she corrected. "You start new shaptar."

"Ch-ap-ter" I smiled back at her and leaning down kissed her after looking to see no one in the hallway. "Let's get out of here beautiful."

Kan nodded, "Start new chapter in new home. I come over tonight after work and cook you green curry chicken and rice for you and Noi."

"Your mother's recipe is delicious. Much better than any others I have tasted," I told her truthfully.

"Khun ni Noi mi pheuxn rwm hxng xyu thi nan hịm?" Kan asked.

"No, her roommates found a place already. They are moving in today," I told her and she nodded in understanding. I sighed and said, "Okay, let's go get a cab so I can get these suitcases over to the condo."

I closed the door and took the trolley with the bags on it over to the elevator. We rode down and I returned my key cards to the front desk while Kan went out to see if there was a taxi outside. She came back in and took the trolley from me and went back out the door with it while I finished up with the deck clerk.

The cab ride to the condo was 5 minutes from getting into the cab and getting back out, but I sure wasn't going to try and lug 4 huge suitcases down Beach Road. Up on my floor I opened the door and held it open for Kan to wheel the two she had into the entryway. "Through to the living room and to the left to get to the master bedroom," I told her while I brought in my two bags.

We wheeled the luggage to the master bedroom and put them next to the wardrobe for me to put away later. Kan turned to go back out to the main room and I reached out to take her arm and turn her to me. She looked up into my eyes and I saw nothing but lust. I put slight pressure on her shoulder and she obediently sank down onto her knees. I undid the button and pulled down the zipper on my shorts and then pulled them and my boxers down freeing my hardening cock.

Kan looked at it and licked her lips. I could see her take in a couple deep breaths and then she took me into her mouth. I felt my glans move past the opening to her throat. I felt her tongue touch my balls. *Damn she's getting better at this.* I thought as she pulled back and took me again down her throat.

She went at it for nearly 10 minutes when I felt the need growing. I looked down at her and said, "Chang dud kị taw nxy thi di. Khun phrxm sahrab rangwal khxng khun hrux yang?"

Kan pulled away enough to say, "Yes, my Master. I have been your best cock sucker. I want my prize," and she took me all the way down again. Her nose was in my pubes. She had a good 4 inches down her throat at this point.

"Rab man!" I exclaimed as I felt 7 good shots go directly down her throat. She pulled back in time to get the rest on her tongue so that she could taste me. I pulled her up and kissed her hard. She returned the kiss, her tongue finding mine. My hand meanwhile was smashing against her firm fake breast. Her hands were on my cock one stroking the other playing with my ball sack.

I broke the kiss and said, "Pull up my shorts and stick you hand inside the right pocket."

She did as she was told and pulled out the 500 baht I had there. She looked up at me puzzled.

"I'm not going to have you paying for the ingredients for tonight's dinner. I know the hotel doesn't pay you that much that. Now reach into the left pocket." She did and pulled out the 1500 baht I had there. "That's for helping me today on your day off, and for the blowjob." I said this last with a wink.

She pulled me down for another kiss. "Thank you Master." I fingered the choker around her neck. The symbolic 'collar' that I, as her Master, put on her to make her mine.

"Such a good slut. You suck my cock better each time." She beamed a smile at me. Pleased that I said such praise to her.

"I will get the indgrediants for dinner and come back at 3:00 to start the curry."

I laughed a little at her pronunciation, "In-greed-ee-ents." I pronounced slowly for her.

"Ingredients," she smiled and pulled me down for another quick kiss. "I will get the ingredients and be back at 3:00."

I cupped her chin in the palm of my hand and brushed stray hair away from her eyes. "Thank you Kan for all your help today and for making dinner tonight." I told her as my friend and not as my property.

Kan broke out of her fantasy role and put her open hand on my chest, "You are welcome Jeff," and she put the 2000 baht in her pocket and made her way to and out the door. I looked at my watch, 10:43am. Time for a quick bite to eat before my next chore I had to do today.

I went downstairs and out the side exit to go up to Green Tree Pub. I had quickly found this place while exploring my surroundings last week. Where Sailor's was a favorite spot near the Hilton, Green Tree was the spot for the condo. I ordered their 'Full English' breakfast and a Thai coffee looking out the front at the ocean.

I thought of my new "family". Noi, Nik & Khamla, Anong & Aroon, Fan, and finally Kan. Each one of them has touched me in a way that has changed me completely out of who I was just 3 short weeks ago.

I sipped my coffee and looked at the water. I thought of Noi, the oldest of the three sisters, and my lover. I would one day marry her, but I wasn't going to rush it. I thought of Anong, the middle sister, and her son Aroon. Soon to have another child, mine, who would be my heir and eventually get everything from me so that it can all stay in the family. Next Nik, the youngest sister, and her girlfriend Khamla. Nik had started me on this whole life changing journey. Fan, the mother of Noi and Anong, her estranged husband was Nik's father. Finally Kan, I still wasn't sure just where she fit in, I just knew she was in my life for good.

I took the last drink of my coffee. Threw a 50 baht tip on the table and walked out. I crossed the street and out into the sand until I got to the little lapping waves of the ocean water. I had on the waterproof shoes I got for hiking the island with Noi so I let the waves wash over my feet. It felt good.

My old life in San Diego was over, my new life in Thailand just starting. I thought about them one more time...Noi, Anong, & Nik. Three beautiful sisters. Fan, Aroon, Khamla, & Kan. My new family all 7 of them. *Well Jeff old boy,* I thought to myself. *I guess you make 8 and therefore that makes you Dick Van Patten.*

The End.

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers