All Comments on 'Debauchery Falls Ch. 04'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Write faster damn it! Really enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there a reason this story does not have the "Corruption" Tag?

Jackal54641Jackal54641over 2 years agoAuthor

Didn’t realize that was a tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very cool story! I love the mystery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Intense! Things are developing nicely. It does seem like corruption of the mind and heart is a thing, with what Lizzie promised.

A lot of the subplots are really interesting. I'm genuinely interested in Lucy-Graver-Hailey-Jessup, and in the ex-prisoner at the police station, the father and daughter looking for Emily. It's very entertaining and hooks me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazingly hot series. There's sexual tension built into the non-sex scenes, which is interesting. The way the characters give in to the seduction without realizing what's happening is fascinating. The descriptions of sex are amazing, hot, and keep me waiting for the next chapter. Then when it's consummated they are lost.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES