Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 11

Story Info
Nitin and I at office.
15.7k words
4.06
25.5k
17

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband suspected that some kind of hanky-panky was going on in my office. He kept asking me for the details, but I decided not to tell anything about my actual escapades to him -- I was not really sure how he would react. But I did indeed give him a mild insight into the flirtatious encounters with various engineers and managers, just enough to get Sanjay excited in the bed.

However, with Arundhati, my new confidante, I discussed all the raunchy details and took advice on how to proceed with Nitin. She has now become my close supporter and aide. Admittedly, she was far more experienced in taming the men at work, and her prescribed strategy for me was that I should play cool and not show too much enthusiasm towards Nitin. 'Let him come towards you!' she told me. I was a bit apprehensive about the CEO who made advances towards me at the party, ending it with an ominous threat that he would have me no matter what. Fortuitously, right after the party, my CEO had to go on a tour to US for two weeks. So, I didn't have to worry about his predatory warning, and within few days I completely forgot about it. I could just focus on Nitin for now.

With what happened at the party between Nitin and me, where I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, Nitin got quite emboldened in his moves. He was chasing me like a hungry wolf. That Monday, he sent me tons of loving messages. Obviously, he was wooing me. As suggested by Arundhati, I played coy, and no matter what he suggested, I kept the conversation neutral from my side. But given the way he was pestering me, I knew it was just a matter of time before I would succumb to his advances and be in his bed. And I did succumb, but it was not his bed we were in. The way it happened was far from a romantic encounter that I had imagined.

Next day, I wore tight jeans and a tight blouse to my work. Once again, egged by Sanjay, and suggested by Arundhati, I did not wear panties, and did not wear a bra. I was still thinking that I would be teasing Nitin for another day.

But he had altogether different plans for me. Unaware of his plans, I teased many men during the lunch at the cafeteria. The men kept coming back again and again to see my bouncing boobs and probably my erect nipples. The jeans were tight at all places, and lifted my bums, throwing open the cleft in between the buttocks, for everyone to gape and wonder. I wore tall shoes and kept parading my assets for everyone to ogle. I was feeling the heat inside my body build up, and I thought of fucking almost every man who was feeling me up with his eyes.

After lunch, I got an e-mail from Nitin to come for a review meeting at 2 PM. When I entered his cabin, there was nobody there. I sat in one of the chairs across his table and waited. After few minutes, he suddenly barged into the cabin from somewhere outside, and immediately locked it from inside. I sensed that he was going to do something now. He turned towards me. It was a serious look. He was like a hungry lion looking at an injured gazelle. Yes, I was up for his taking.

He literally pounced on me. And I tried to resist him as much as I could, as suggested by Arundhati. I made up my mind that I was not going to give in so easily. But my resistance only added to his lust and craziness. He held me in his arms tightly and tried to kiss me. When I tried to avoid his kiss, he got mad. He grabbed my blouse and unceremoniously ripped it apart. There I stood, completely naked from the waist above, in his arms. I was also in a state of shock. I just lost my blouse. And the next thing he did surprised me even further. He bent down onto his desk and grabbed something. I couldn't see what it was. Next second. He was cutting my jeans with a pair of scissors. Oh my God! He is going to tear my jeans. Before I could protest, he cut it, and then with his strong hands, ripped it apart. Right there, at my workplace, I lost my blouse and my jeans, my only two pieces of clothing.

He grabbed my naked tits, bit them, and sucked them. Then he put his fingers inside my bare pussy, rough and hard, and found it to be leaking with lust. He used that to his advantage now. Taunting me, he asked 'See, I knew it, Whore! You are ready to be fucked. Why are doing all this pretense? Huh?' With that he pushed me onto the table, with my big breasts getting pressed against the cold wood. He parted my ass with his rough hands. He found the entrance to my pussy. I didn't even know when he had got his cock out, because in an instant I could feel it inside my pussy. He didn't wait a second. He started to pump it inside me and fuck me right there in his room.

Looked like he was in a great hurry. He acted like a hungry hyena that got a piece of meat after a week long starvation. He wouldn't let go of the opportunity to devour me. He fucked me incessantly, and continuously, Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam! I started to wail, but he pushed my tattered blouse into my mouth to muffle my screams. He held both of my hands behind my back, and held them tight in in his grip, and he kept ramming his dick deep inside me. With each stroke, I was moving back and forth on the table, and the roughness of the table on my nipples only added to the pain and hence the pleasure.

I had always loved being dominated, and here Nitin was completely and overwhelmingly treating me like his slave. Fucking me without my consent not caring whether I was in pain. He kept fucking me like there is no tomorrow. And soon enough, his pent-up desire that had accumulated inside him for over many weeks, which got a hope of release over the weekend party, now got its release. He started to release his jism inside me and with each spurt, he yelled, 'Oooh! Aaaah! OOOOH! MMMM! MENAKA! MMMM!'

After he was done, he just fell into the couch, naked, looking at my equally naked body with admiration and satisfaction -- that of man who accomplished and fulfilled his desire. Now, I was an object of his conquest, and he reveled in it.

After he stopped fucking me, I had to come back to my senses. And when I did, I was faced with the dire reality that my blouse and jeans were completely torn. I couldn't wear them. When I looked at Nitin with sad eyes, he realized my plight. He went inside into his wardrobe and came out with a full hands shirt of his. Which was bit long than usual. I had no choice but wear just his shirt with nothing underneath and nothing beneath. Using my belt I wrapped around my waist. I wore high heeled shoes and stepped out of his cabin.

When I stepped out of the cabin I could see few of my teammates having coffee at the corner of the aisle. They stopped drinking their coffee and kept staring at me and my disheveled and changed attire with their mouths wide open -- they were shell shocked. Quickly, I walked into my cubicle, panting, and sat on my chair. What just happened? I got fucked by Nitin in his cabin, not in his bed. And my entire team has noticed me coming out of his cabin in a different set of clothes! Clearly, they would put understand what happened! Throughout the day, my teammates have seen me strutting around in jeans and a tight blouse, and now they were seeing me in a full hands men's shirt, with naked thighs and legs, coming out of Nitin's office, looking disheveled, sweaty, and clearly not wearing a bra or panty.

I must have been clear that I was not wearing underneath, because it was a white shirt, and was showing off my skin color against the light, and the body contours are not showing the bra or panty lines. Also, my stubborn nipples were not cooperating with me, were standing erect full mast - my mind has accepted that the fun and frolic of fucking Nitin is over, but my body continued to revel in the after glory of the fuck. Now that my entire team must have guessed what happened, it's just a matter of time when the whole office would know about it.

I just didn't know what to do. I wish I could turn the clock back and erase what just happened. Meanwhile, the cum inside my pussy started to leak. I put a napkin on my pussy lips right there, in my cubicle, to drain off any wetness. I know that I just couldn't walk out like this. My attire was way too revealing and vulgar. Not knowing what to do, I called up Arundhati for help. She immediately descended into my cube, both with the curiosity to know the details, and the sincerity to help me out of my plight.

Arundhati came wide-eyed, prying to know everything from me.

Arundhati: So, it happened?

Me: What happened?

Arundhati: Nitin? Did he fuck you, at last?

Looks like she was anticipating it more than me.

Me: Yes, Arundhati. It happened. All of a sudden. And that bastard tore my clothes and gave me his shirt to wear. Look at me. I look like a cheap whore. How can I walk out like this?

Arundhati: So, how was it? Come on, come on. Tell me the details.

I had to begrudgingly fill in all the details of how Nitin fucked me right there on his table, how he forced fucked me, how he didn't care for my clothes or my pleasure. After listening to the entire escapade in lurid details, Arundhati gave me her chunni (scarf) that she carried in her bag. I used it to wrap it around my waist to make it look like a skirt. It was a flimsy piece of cloth, not hiding anything. But some something was better was nothing.

I decided to leave office right away to my home before the spreading rumors start bringing many curious people to my cube just to talk to me and look at me. When I got into the lift there were few people already. Each of them was staring at me from top to bottom. One of the guys even made a slight whistle. Clearly, I was so out of place, wearing a man's shirt, and chunni for a skirt. And my breasts were just moving about freely. In the beginning, I was so embarrassed, but then the feeling of being stared at made me squirm in my pussy. I believe I have really become a slut. I was enjoying this exhibitionism.

That night, with Sanjay, I told him exactly what happened with Nitin that day in the office, like how he ripped by clothes and fucked me right there in the office. But my husband thought it is a fantasy and fucked me like crazy that night. He enjoyed the whole story. He didn't even think for a second it could be true because it was so far-fetched.

Me: So, you are OK with me fucking my boss in his office on a daily basis?

Sanjay: Yes, Yes, I am OK.

Me: But, honey, then I think you will be jealous when you really get to know. I am not sure you can digest your wife fucking others.

Sanjay: No, Baby, I am OK, as long as you tell me the details.

Me: Like today?

Sanjay; Yes. But when it really happens.

We had a great sex that night. We slept in each other's arms like lovers do. I was fucked by two different men on the same day, and I was loving it.

The next day, I wore a short skirt, and a tight t-shirt. I wore a thong inside the skirt because I didn't want to flash anyone at the office with my pussy, but did not bother to wear any bra. These days, I was loving it when my boobs move freely about. And as soon as I got into the office, my friends descended upon me to ask all the details.

Savita: Oh! My God! Menaka, you look so lovely today. You look really beautiful, yaar!

Preeti: Yes, Menaka, you look really sexy today.

Savita: How do you manage to wear t-shirt without a bra, Menaka? I could never do it, you know! Mine swing in different directions!

Radhika: That's because your boobs sag. Whereas Menaka's boobs are really stiff. I heard that they get stiff if you get fucked by different men in the morning and evening, what do you say, Menaka?

I knew that these girls would want all the details and I was not ready to share any of them with them.

Me: Yes, Radhika, being sexually active is extremely important. Your body parts stay tight and stiff if you have regular sex.

Radhika: So does that include sex with your boss at work as well? We heard that you went home in Nitin's shirt. Is that right?

Before I could react, Savita came to my defense.

Savita: Look, I am really proud of what Menaka did, OK! I mean, why is that when HR and Sales ladies get to fuck the top management, we look up to them, and when one of our own engineers does the same, we look down upon them? I really hate this hypocrisy.

Preeti: But I feel very proud of Menaka. So, Menaka, you are in the big league now. You have replaced Sneha! How does it feel?

Me: Guys, I am not really sure how to react. I mean, all of this happened so fast. I really don't know what to say! I am just taking it as it comes.

Radhika: Oh! Come on, Menaka. You got fucked by Nitin, your boss, and you are already married. And you are taking it as it comes? What the fuck!

I really got angry with Radhika, I got up and went close to her to give her a piece of my mind, when suddenly Preeti intervened.

Preeti: Radhika, what Menaka does with her private life is up to her. I think we should leave her alone here.

Thanks goodness that Preeti took those bitches away from me, otherwise I was in a good mood to give them a detailed account of how I fucked the second most powerful man in the company. I wanted to tell those bitches that I was the most sought-after woman in the company now, and all they can do is only feel jealous.

That afternoon, it was same routine. My boobs were swinging in the tight t-shirt, and the lunch in the cafeteria was a riot, with so many men coming and going to just to take a look at me.

Arundhati: Menaka, now everyone knows that you got fucked by Nitin. They all think you are a slut. You should wear a bit conservatively for a while.

Menaka: Nah, I am really loving this feeling, Arundhati. Of feeling wanted. I am always aroused throughout the day, you know. Let them have a look, they will go home and fuck their wives good right?

When I was called in for a 2 PM meeting, I knew what it meant. When Nitin approached me to take me, I asked him not to tear my clothes, and offered to remove them by myself. But NO, he would not have any of that. He deliberately tore my t-shirt and my skirt, making sure I didn't have anything to wear after the fuck session. And he fucked with good this time, on the couch, on the floor, using the chairs. He loved to push me onto the table and fuck me hard.

He even brought a vibrating dildo. That improved my pleasure by nearly ten times. He put this on my clitoris while he fucked. I came nearly three times, squirting my juices each time. He also inserted it into my ass while he fucked me the pussy. We must have fucked for nearly 2 hours. I am quite sure many of my teammates heard us because I was quite loud.

This time, he gave me his long t-shirt. I was all sweaty and my hair was a complete mess. When I got out in his t-shirt, once again, all my team mates saw me get out of Nitin's cabin in a revealing attire.

That night, I told the whole story in sordid detail to Sanjay which only heightened his libido by nearly 10 times, and he fucked me crazy as well. Unbelievable, but the fact is sometime more strange than fiction. He thought the entire story that I told was just a figment of my imagination. He just couldn't believe that something like that could actually happen to someone in real life. And yet, here I was living that fantasy.

For my last birthday, Sanjay had brought me some really revealing and skimpy clothes, which I had never worn outside. But now, I felt I was ready for some of those. That day to office, I wore a mini skirt which was really small, hugging only my bums, and a tank top san the bra.

I had to wear a thong, otherwise my shaved pussy could be seen anytime. The tank top was hugging my boobs and whenever I took a step on my heels, they just swung up and down in tandem. The nipples when hard were showing off through the fabric. I was looking like a sophisticated call girl, and I was loving it.

That day, I entered Nitin's cube a few minutes earlier than the designated time, when he was not there. Since he was so fond of ripping my clothes, I took off my clothes, and sat in nude in the couch across his desk. This was my effort to save my clothes from further destruction. And when Nitin entered his cabin, he was in for a big surprise. He was quite ecstatic to see me in nude, waiting for him, to get fucked.

He just became crazy with lust. And Oh! God! He fucked me quite furiously that day. He kept lunging his hard dick into my wet cunt, again and again, as if he was using a drilling machine to dig through a rocky surface.

He ended each of his strokes with a grunt. Our fucking was quite physical that day and we became very sweaty. At one point of time, Nitin was sweating profusely that his sweat was dripping onto my back, and then was mixing with my own sweat to form a small pool on the table.

While we were in the middle of intense fucking, where he was fucking me from behind, plunging deep into me with each of his strokes, while pulling my face back to kiss me, we heard a distinct knock on his door. He kept fucking me ignoring it. But the knocking was distinct, rap pause rap, rap rap, as if it was some kind of sign. Nitin stopped fucking me, and then let go of me unceremoniously, leaving me panting and wanting. He then walked nude with his erect dick swinging, and opened the door, just like that. It was almost like he was expecting someone, because he let that person in. It was Kavya, his personal secretary.

I couldn't believe it! He is letting someone one while we were both nude, and clearly in really erotic positions, me lying on the table with my legs wide open, and him walking with a swinging and erect dick.

Now, I think I should let you know a little bit about his personal secretary. Kavya is a sexy hot woman, pretty, slim and curvy. The rumor was that Nitin was fucking her regularly after Sneha left and made her his fuck pet. But one day, she had a change of heart, because she wanted to have a baby from her marriage, from her husband, and therefore requested Nitin to put a stop to their fuck sessions. She comes from a conservative and religious background -- and therefore believed that while making the baby, she should be fucking only her husband. Though Nitin tried to coax her into allow him to fuck with a condom, she would not budge. She had this impression that even though a person fucks with a condom, they could still influence the outcome of the kid, and she wouldn't want to do that to her husband. Nitin conceded her irrational demand with great reluctance, but always nursed a grouse against her for stopping their fuck sessions.

Kavya came and stood next to us while Nitin pushed his dick inside my inviting cunt and started off where he left and kept fucking me with the same pace, giving out grunts. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was getting fucked in front of another person. It only aroused me further. I could feel my nipples harden further, while they were getting scraped on the table, and my pussy lips also became harder, and this tightened my pussy a little, which only made Nitin feel even more aroused, because of the pressure he was feeling around his hard cock inside my pussy. His thrusts were more forceful and giving me more pleasure.

While fucking me, Nitin started the official conversation with Kavya.

Nitin: So, what's the urgency Kavya? Why did you have to knock at this time?

Kavya: Sir, but you asked me to come exactly at 2:30 PM?

Nitin: Ah, yes, I did. Did you bring the checks that I asked?

Kavya: Yes, Sir.

So, looks like Nitin actually asked her to come into his cabin, knowing very well he would be fucking me at 2:30 PM. That means, he wanted to show off to her. Why would he want to do that?

Nitin started signing the checks by putting them on me, using my back as a table. While he was signing them, he would occasionally stroke his dick inside me. And at one point of time, he even put his thumb inside my ass, just to show it off to Kavya. I moaned in delight.