All Comments on 'Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 11'

by SonaliJain

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any more in the series? How about maneka targetting her MIL/SIL?

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 2 years ago

Nice story. Keep writing about Menaka. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice storyline. I think Menaka cannot be satisfied with one man at time. She needs more than that. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it. I'm waiting for more

AashikboyAashikboyover 2 years ago

Menaka...the super Seductress....Menaka the Sex Goddess... waiting for more...will the CEO( Nitin's Father in law) give Menaka a job in some other company and be her new lover...Also a request, please bring back Lokesh( Menaka,'s old friend who has always been ignored by her) in her life and make Menaka take him as another lover of hers and give him some fun and have fun with him by fucking him well and good.

WeitzeWeitzeover 2 years ago

The public sex in the office is pretty farfetched but makes for interesting situations. Now that Nitin has been exposed for the horn dog he is and sent to the corner with a timeout, I was surprised that Menaka was fired. She also should have been put in some kind of timeout, given the job of keeping the men and women of the company satisfied.

Looking forward to what Menaka and her girlfriends do next. Also, when is her husband Sanjay going to wake up and join the party?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any more in the series? How about maneka targetting her MIL/SIL?

JavedqJavedqover 2 years ago

Ma'am you have not updated from very long. Are you OK ma'am. The story is great and I wish to see more of it. Hope you will be fine and happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous