Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I could see Kavya getting restless. I recall Arundhti telling me that one of Kavya's favorite positions was anal. Arundhati said that she was mad for anal fucking. Now, I get it! Nitin is trying to rub it in - to to make her jealous. Haha!

May be, I think I should help Nitin in this a bit. So, I kept shouting loud, 'Oh! Nitin, you are fucking me so good! You are such a great fucker! Your cock is so amazing deep inside me! Ah! Keep fucking my ass with your finger! MMM! That feels so good! I feel like I have died and gone to heaven! This is such a bliss! I am so lucky to get fucked by you in your office every day! Oh! God! Oh! God! Don't stop! Don't Stop! MMM! Feels so good. I would die if you ever stopped fucking me! I need to have to you deep inside me every day! Promise me, that you will fuck me every day!'

Nitin couldn't believe what I was doing. He said, 'Yes, Menaka! Yes! I will fuck you every day!' Looks like Nitin got more than what he asked for. He kept plunging deep inside me with even more force now while Kavya watched us. Though she tried to hide her emotions, I could feel that she was getting excited. As far as I was concerned, I was so gone into the world of lust. Being watched by someone I barely knew was giving me real kicks. I was so aroused, that I came gushing while Nitin kept fucking me.

And egged by my seductive language, and being witnessed by his erstwhile fuck buddy, was too much for Nitin. He was about to come. I could feel it.

That's when I looked back at Kavya, in lust, and then told Nitin, 'Sir, I want you to come over me, inside my mouth, on breasts. I really need your cum!'

Immediately, I knelt down in front of him, like a devotee in front of her deity, praying for him to give me his offering.

And he did offer quite a lot. Nitin sprayed quarter liter of cum, into my mouth, and then some over my face and my breasts.

He was so aroused and drained; he just pushed his spurting dick deep into my throat to deposit the last few drops. He forced me to deep throat his dick by holding by head and pushing it close to him. After he was drained, he just slumped into the couch. Meanwhile, I diligently scooped all his cum with my fingers and sucked on it, as if it was the last drop of ambrosia.

Kavya was watching all this still standing. She was clearly flustered. I am quite sure we have evoked her sexual desires once again. She was fidgeting and heaving and panting just by looking at us.

Kavya: Sir, is there was any more work for me?

Nitin: No, you are done. You can leave now.

I felt bad for her. Clearly, she was missing her fuck sessions with Nitin. Kavya left us and closed the door behind us. I stood up and sat next to the naked and sweaty Nitin. We both were in each other's arms kissing passionately.

That night, Sanjay didn't believe a word of what I told him. He thought it was a great fantasy, and fucked me with his finger inside my asshole the whole time.

Fucking Nitin post-lunch in his cabin has become a routine now, almost like part of my job profile. Job Description: Dress up like a slut to the office, preferably without bra or panties, thong is desirable; Arrive at Nitin's cabin promptly at 2 PM and immediately get naked; Bend down onto your manager's table, get penetrated from behind, and get fucked for nearly 30 minutes non-stop, with occasional slapping of your buttocks; and then kneel in front of your manager to suck his well spent cock, and drink the juices from his dick without spilling a drop, get up, get dressed, and leave. Describing the whole escapade in detail to your husband every night only to get fucked again is a perk that comes with the job.

Wow! I was really loving my job. I was getting fucked by two men on a daily basis. And this had a profound effect on my personality. I was always happy, chirpy and in good mood, and nowadays I feel like doing my work with feverish pace, always in anticipation of a man who would fuck me and satisfy me. Also, I felt more confident about myself and my body. Now, I was ready to wear ultra-sexy clothes, walk with confidence, and look into the eyes of men with confidence. Being desired by two men on a daily basis is something that most women do not experience, and that's why they don't know what effect it has on them. Here, I was experiencing it, and it felt really amazing. It gave me supreme confidence about myself, my body and my body's desires.

In the initial days, the weekends were an exception to the routine because I was getting fucked only by one man, my husband. He was the only one who could fill my holes during the weekend, and sometimes he wouldn't do even that because he would go out with his friends.

Nitin was now craving me more and more, and made arrangements in such a way that he would fuck me over weekends as well. So during Saturdays and Sundays, I had to slip out of the house, giving some excuse to my husband that I was shopping with one of my girlfriends. I would enter the designated hotel a mile away from my house. There, Nitin would be ready to pounce on me, and fuck me furiously. His libido was heightened during the weekend, probably because he was also getting kicks fucking a married home close to her home on a weekend depriving her from her own husband. Most of these sessions were quick and fast. No foreplay and no after-play romance. Just get down to business, get fucked to heart's content, freshen up and then leave. The hotel people started noticing me come in and get out of the hotel, and the attendants kept track of whose room I was entering. I started to feel their eyes on my body each time I entered the hotel. They looked at me like a high class and sophisticated call girl, looking at my exposed body parts, and my concealed body parts as well, with lust. And I was just loving it. For these sessions, I started to wear sexy clothes to tempt the attendants even further. Wearing long gowns, short dresses, etc. It only increased my libido, and the whole secretiveness of entering a hotel to fuck someone else other than your husband just made the entire experience more enticing.

Nowadays, it became a favorite pastime for Nitin to fuck me in the ass during the weekends. He would be ready with a bottle of baby oil, and he would massage my ass, and finger it for few minutes, and get it ready, and then would pierce his dick in and fuck me. I would shout and wail, and I am quite sure some of the attendants just stood next to the door to listen to me while I got fucked. This made me kinkier and I started to deliberately shout louder and give out expletives, 'Fuck me Nitin, Fuck me, Fuck me in Ass!' After he fucked me, I would get dressed and walk out.

At office, Arundhati became my confidante and a friend, who helped me in many ways. To make sure I could get away from office while nobody noticed, she introduced me to the young trainer of the gym at our company, Mohan, who would whisk me off in a service elevator, which was usually used only for bringing in goods and equipment. Mohan is a very young man, around 20, was from Northeast, was muscular and tall. He seemed like a very good chap, and Arundhati had nothing but praise from him. But like all other men, he too had a weakness - everyday he would eye me with lust when I was leaving the office.

His lustful glares were becoming more and more obvious and one day I had to ask Arundhati more about him. That day she revealed to me that Mohan was her fuck buddy whom she would routinely fuck. I couldn't believe what I heard. Clearly Arundhati was no old goody-two-shoes.

Arundhati: How else do you think I keep myself fit? He is an amazing trainer and even more amazing fucker. And he gives special sessions to some of us during the day. Nowadays, I have mine between 2 and 3 in the afternoon, when you are busy with our boss...

Me: ahem!

Arundhati: taking notes from him from him without spilling a single word. Right?

Me: Wow! I didn't know this side of you Arundhati.

Arundhati: That young fucker is amazing, by the way. He is like an Energizer Bunny. He would go on and on, and never would get tired. And you know what! He has got an amazing dick. It's so yummylicious!

Me: Yummylicious?

Arundhati: Yes, it is yummy. It tastes so good. And the way he keeps ramming it you would think he is some kind of steam engine. He would just go in and out continuously and forever. You know something? One day, I came nearly seven times while he kept pounding me. He is an incessant motherfucker, I tell you. And at the end of it, he would not have come.

Me: That's really amazing.

From that day onwards I kept dreaming about him. Can't believe how slutty I have become. I was getting fucked by two different men, and already I was thinking of the third. Arundhati woke me up from my daydream.

Arundhati: By the way, he wants to fuck you. He told me the other day. He finds you very attractive.

Me: What? How dare he?

Arundhati: He knows everything about you and Nitin. He could easily blackmail you by going to your husband, but he is a very nice bloke. He wants to fuck you only when you present yourself to him.

Me: What? Why would I present myself to him?

Arundhati: That's because he stopped fucking me since last two days. He says he will fuck me only if you agree to fuck him.

Me: What kind of blackmail is this?

Arundhati: Menaka, I was hoping you would comply to his request, to help me out, as a good friend?

Me: What? Arundhati? What are you talking? You want me to fuck your fuck buddy so that he continues to fuck you?

Arundhati: Yes! That's what I am asking of you. In fact, I am begging of you. Please fuck him, for my sake, Menaka.

Me: No! Arundhati! I would not do that.

Arundhati: Please, Menaka. Please. I am becoming really desperate. And If I get too desperate, I don't know what I might do.

Me: Like what?

Arundhati: I might even go and talk to your husband even before Mohan does it.

Me: What?

Arundhati laughed. But I wasn't laughing. What was she asking me to do? She was clearly blackmailing me now.

Arundhati: You don't have to worry much. Why don't go to the gym at 3:00 pm, after I am done? Just make him your trainer and see how it goes? Can't you do this for your best friend?

Of course, I wouldn't like to, I can't fuck someone for friendship. But Arundhati kind of gave me a veiled threat that she would disclose everything about me to my husband. My husband may dismiss Mohan's testimony, but Arundhati knew way too much about me and Nitin.

I guess I didn't have any choice but accept Mohan as my personal trainer at 3:00 pm.

Arundhati: By the way, his work out is amazing. He does half the work, and he forces you to do another half. I don't need any more exercise other than fucking him. And that is what keeps me healthy and fit.

Next day, while Nitin and I were fucking each other to glory in his office, we suddenly got a knock. As usual Nitin asked casually who it was, expecting it would be Kavya, his secretary. The answer came back quite vociferously, 'It's Payal, your wife. Stupid! Now, open the fucking door before I come in and bust your balls'. With that, Nitin stood petrified. His dick suddenly became flaccid, as if someone poured ice cold water on it. It just floozed and popped out of my wet pussy. And I was still lying there naked, bent on his table in an awkward position, having suddenly deprived of my hard cock in my wet and hungry pussy.

The very next second, Nitin sprang into action, like a gazelle who is being chased by a lion on the African grasslands. Like a PC Sorcar, he opened up a wall, which always looked like a wall, into a secret anteroom! Before I could appreciate this magic show that unraveled before me, my boss lifted me and unceremoniously pushed me into it, as if I was a spent force!

But I wasn't -- I was so far gone in lust that I could fuck another five men of his caliber!

Now, I was in his anteroom, something I didn't know existed few seconds ago. It was quite cozy and cute. And Voila! It had a bed. Now for the quintessential question - Why was he fucking me in his cabin if he had such a nice bedroom? Before I could think further to come up with an answer to this quintessential question, Nitin pushed me further into another secret chamber. Wow! This was looking like Hogwarts, hidden rooms kept opening. This was his walk-in wardrobe. He pushed me in -- I was nude, he was nude. While I was still craving for more sex, he clearly looked like he lost his vigor and desire, from the way his cock shrunk into a small carrot. He summarily shut the door on me. I was standing there naked inside his closet not knowing what to do. But thankfully, I could witness the action unfolding in his bedroom because the sliding door left a small gap.

My boss, who posed as very dominating all these days, suddenly turned into a pussy. He got dressed up immediately and ran out to bring his wife, Payal, who stormed straight into his anteroom. And I was looking at his wife for the first time. Damn! She was extremely sexy, beautiful, and sophisticated, like Shilpa Shetty. She had curvy and beautiful body.

So, here comes another crucial question - why does Nitin go about fucking other women when he has such a sexy wife at home? Before I could think further to come up with an answer, I heard Payal shout and yell at her husband. She was extremely upset and was fuming with anger.

Payal: You moron! Why did you take so much time to open door? What were you doing? Huh?

With that she started checking out the bed, touching the sheet, smelling. She was ensuring he was not fucking anyone. Now, I knew why Nitin insisted we fuck in the cabin, and not in the bedroom. Probably Payal caught Nitin fucking someone before? Sneha? Kavya? Or probably someone else.

Nitin: Sorry, Honey. I was on headset, in a conference call with a client.

Yeah Right! What a pathetic excuse!

Payal: OK, OK. I am tired of hearing your pathetic excuses. I hope you are not fucking anyone here.

Nitin: Baby, you know I love you! Anyway, what brought you here? I mean, what made you bestow such graciousness on us today by visiting our office?

Payal: Don't try to kiss my ass, dear! It doesn't suit you at all.

Nitin: Baby, I would love to kiss your ass, really! What do you say! I don't have any meeting for the next one hour!

Payal: Good that you brought it up! I came here because I don't get to see you at nights. You know that it's that time of the month. I am ready, So fuck me!

And right before me, my boss undressed once again, while Payal undressed too. I was in great admiration for her body. She is extremely sexy, her body curved and turned in the most seductive ways, like a sexy model. She laid on the bed, with her legs wide open, showing off her pussy, a clean shaven one. She ordered, 'Lick my pussy! You pussy!'

Nitin started behaving like a slave man obeying to a dominant master. He crawled up to her on all fours and started lapping up her pussy like how a pussy would lap up milk. Payal kept guiding him, saying 'Hmm! You are doing it right! Yes, little higher, hmm! Use your tongue, yeah, more of it' and so on.

I saw his dick getting little harder while dangling between his legs.

Payal ordered Nitin to fuck him which he obeyed immediately. He started to pump her in the missionary position. She kept asking him, 'Harder! You fucker! Harder!' and when Nitin couldn't keep up the pace, she started yelling at him, 'What an asshole you are! You got such a limp dick! Fuck me harder, and faster!' Nitin started fucking her furiously, but his dick was not as hard it usually is. Payal called him a loser, a wimp, and said no wonder he is unable to make babies. Nitin's dick shriveled, and he couldn't fuck her anymore. All those insults really affected his manhood! For the first time, I felt pity for Nitin. Poor him! No wonder he looks for women outside his marriage.

When Nitin stopped fucking her, she got up immediately, and said, 'I don't believe how I got attracted to you! You are no man for my family. You know how men fuck in my family? They fuck for hours! You should learn a two or from my father and my brother.' With that she got dressed up and left in a huff. Nitin was sad.

Slowly I got out and caressed him. He started to cry in my arms, and his head was resting against my naked and succulent boobs. Slowly he started to suck them. Poor him! I let him suck them to his fill. He needs to be comforted right now. His dick started to grow again. I bent down and sucked him hard, with real love and affection for the man, and told him that he is a real man. I told him that he is not a loser, but a real fucker capable of satisfying a woman to the fullest. With that Nitin got his confidence back, and his dick was rock hard again, stiff, strong and quite thick.

He pulled me onto the bed, sprawling me and lunged into me. He dug deep and he kept ramming inside me like a bull in rage. For the first time, he fucked me on a bed, and I loved him for that. And when he was about to come, I turned around, offered my mouth. I took his load straight into my belly while looking into his eyes, which told him that he is a man, a vigorous man who can satisfy a woman. Later, he hugged me and kissed me, tasting his own semen from my mouth, and it felt like we were lovers on a honeymoon.

Bad luck for his wife, good luck for me.

While I was still lying in the arms of my dear boss, who fucked me lovingly for the first time on a proper bed, like the lovers do, instead of doing it in his cabin as if I was his whore, Nitin got a call which made him get up like soldier receiving order form his General. The call was from his wife who wanted him at a shopping complex pronto to help her. Pushing me aside, Nitin got up and started to dress up, signaling to me that I need to get going as well.

Hmm! So much for his manhood!

Looks like his wife has an emasculating effect on him, and probably that's why he prowls on women outside his marriage. Before I could sympathize further on the extramarital status of Nitin, I got a call from Arundhati telling me that she is done fucking Mohan, her gym instructor, who was now ready for me in the company gym.

I kept wondering if I was ready for Mohan after getting fucked so intensely by Nitin just a few minutes ago. I asked Nitin if I could use his bathroom in the anteroom. He agreed since he was in a hurry to go meet his wife. I took a shower, and once again became presentable for the next man of the day outside my marriage. Even though I already got fucked so thoroughly that my pussy did not even recover its tightness, I was already feeling like a young bride being taken to her first fuck on the wedding night. Meeting a new man gives women different kicks.

Wow! I was so looking forward to be felt and caressed by a stranger.

I had butterflies in my stomach. I changed into the sports outfit and went to the gym on third floor. Mohan was waiting for me there. He looked quite young for someone who was 20, with a boyish charm. He was fit, lean, and muscular, like an army commando. Though he looked sexy, he also looked a bit funny, because he was wearing really tight t-shirt and really tight yoga pants. They looked like leotards on a man that exhibited almost all his muscles of his body. Most importantly his crotch area was really prominent, like a sac attached to him. Nobody could ignore looking at that bulge because it was really a big sac. I was finding it amusing to look at him in that outfit, but Mohan was really serious about his business. He started off with greeting me.

Mohan: Hi Madam! You must be Menaka Maam! Arundhati Maam told me that you would be coming. So, let me know more about your daily activities. So, do you exercise regularly? Or does your work require lot of manual work?

I didn't know what to tell him. First, his whole attire looked a bit comical, because when he turned around to show me the equipment in the gym, I could see that his pants were really snug around his back as well, going deep into his ass crack, as if he was walking nude. He really had a prominent butt, a very shapely one, and really juicy. That's when I felt a twinge of erotic feeling in my body, looking at his prominent and succulent ass when he walked around. No wonder Arundhati was getting fucked by this lovely piece of ass.