Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the clients were gone, Nitin grabbed me up, holding my hair, and said, 'I am going to teach you a lesson bitch', and fucked me in the ass for nearly an hour till was I was so sore that I couldn't even walk straight.

Next day at office, Nitin asked me to wear a white shirt and short black skirt for my presentation to the team in our meeting room on the third floor. Everyone in the team was there, including Arundhati, Kavya, Preeti, Radhika, Savita, and four other software engineers. The white shirt that he asked me to wear was really flimsy, and since I had to wear a black bra underneath, it was visible for everyone in the meeting, especially because the lights of the projector were shining on me. And since the shirt was two sizes smaller, I had no choice but leave the top two buttons open. This ensured that my ample cleavage was visible for everyone. I guess Nitin wanted to proudly display his fuck-toy to everyone. And the small shirt was straining hard against my big boobs, making my bust look ridiculously big and perky.

While making the presentation, I could see all the eyes in the room pierce through my dress to see my curvaceous body. The men were shifting in their seats while ogling at my breasts, whereas the women were shifting their eyes over my body overwhelmed with jealousy. I have to admit that I must have looked like a sophisticated hooker. I could see their heads imagining all kinds of kinky stuff they wanted to do with my body. And Nitin deliberately made me move about the room asking me for various props, and each time I moved around, my boobs were bouncing up and down under the glare of projector light. Men were literally drooling over each of my moves, looking at me like a sumptuous dish that they would like to gobble up as soon as possible. All this attention, being erotically watched by the men and the women, was getting me really horny. My pussy was leaking profusely, and my face was flush with horniness showing. The erotic expression on my face must have added to the discomfort of the men, because one of them actually put his hand on his cock to shift it.

When the half-time break was announced, I got an immediate relief. I ran straight to the bathroom and put cold water on my face hoping it would reduce the heat in my body, but it had no effect. I felt as horny as before. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I could understand why all of them were looking at me like that. The shirt and skirt were snug fit and were showing off my curves. My ass was protruding outward, and my boobs were trying to come out of the tight shirt.

Yes, I looked like a professional call girl.

While I was still admiring myself, I got a message from Nitin giving me further instructions. He asked me to take off my bra. I pleaded with him, 'please don't do this to me. My body is already on vulgar display'. He said, 'no excuses'. His orders are emphatic and clear. So, I had to take off my bra, and since I didn't have a place to store them so I had to dispose it off into the trash can. Now, once I wore the shirt again, my eyes popped out looking at myself in the mirror. My entire breasts were clearly visible including the nipples and the dark areolae. And those damned nipples were prominently jutting out like two hard buttons.

No way I am going out like this. I was looking like a porn star.

I pleaded once more with Nitin by sending a message, 'I can't come out like this'. He asked me to send a picture. I did. Now, he was even more demanding. He just loved it. He asked me to come right away because everyone is waiting.

When I entered the meeting room, I knew it would be a riot. The projector lights were on me once again, and suddenly everyone could see my entire naked breasts through the flimsy white shirt, including my dark aureoles, and the nipples. Some of the audience just opened their mouth. I got excited even further. The embarrassment and the shame was way too much too much to handle, making me even hungrier for cock. I was imaging all the men stroking and choking their cocks for me. Such thoughts had even worse effect on me. My nipples started to rise up, without control and soon everyone could see two thick stubs coming out of my shirt. Each time I took a step, my boobs jiggled and swung in different directions. The tight shirt couldn't hold them, and my big breasts were just tossing about in erratic way making the whole picture look obscene, straight out of a pornographic movie.

Nitin was showing me off and getting kicks out of it. I realized that I need to teach him a lesson. If he thinks he can embarrass me, then I should push this charade a little more. I started to move around more jumpily, and instead of trying to hide the movement, I stood straight up pushing my chest outwards. To make things worse for the men, I dropped the marker from my hands onto the floor, and bent down to pick it up, stayed there for few seconds and then got up. Everyone must have got a good look at my cleavage and the breasts. And when I stood up, the shirt moved quite a bit, and one of the breasts was showing off the aureole. Even though I could feel it, I didn't bother to look at my breasts or adjust the shirt. I just moved around casually speaking about the presentation as if nothing was amiss. Then after some time, I looked down, and gave a sheepish grin, said, 'Oh!' and then adjusted my breasts right in front of everyone. One of the guys swooned, holding his pen tight and broke it into two. He must have come in his pants right there in the meeting room.

The nipples were getting bigger than I had ever experienced. To tease Nitin and other men, while speaking about the presentation, I took the closed marker and started to scratch the area below my arm pit, which made my breast jiggle each time. I saw one more guy do a swooning act and must have released himself.

After the meeting, Nitin asked everyone to leave immediately, and as soon as they were gone, he jumped on me, tore my shirt with buttons popping out, and pounced on my big breasts and started to suck, bite, slurp, lick on my breasts and nipples. He had gone mad with lust. He fucked me so hard that day that I was continuously moaning 'AAH AAH AAH AAH HAA! MMM! AAH AAH AAH AAH!' throughout the fucking. I must have come twice that day with Nitin.

I took a shower in Nitin's anteroom and changed into a new dress. When I reached my desk that evening in a new outfit, I was ambushed by my friends.

Preeti: Wow! Menaka, what was that? And what happened to your previous dress?

Radhika: Yes, Menaka, you looked like a cheap whore! You have really outdone yourself today.

Savita: Radhika, can't believe you are calling Menaka a whore. Mind your language please.

Radhika: You saw her in the presentation. One could actually see her breasts. And those nipples were hard and prominent. We could see her naked body. What do you call a woman who shows of her tits in an official presentation? Huh? If not a cheap whore?

Preeti: Menaka, yes, it's true. We saw the black bra in the first half, but then it was missing in the second half, what happened? Why did you take it off? I agree with Radhika this time that you have gone too far. We could all clearly see your breasts throughout the meeting. The men were looking at you like a porn star. But I have to admit, you were looking extremely sexy.

Radhika: Sexy? Goddammit! She was looking like a whore, nothing less! She has put all the women of our office to shame today.

This talk was going on too far. I had to intervene.

Me: Look, Radhika, I had no choice, OK.

Radhika: What do you mean you had no choice? Of course, you had a choice.

Preeti: Menaka, tell us, did someone made you do it? We will immediately report this to HR.

Me: No, we can't report this to HR.

Savita: Yeah, I think it is Nitin, right? That's why you are afraid? He is always after women.

Preeti: Yes, he used to fuck Sneha too. I heard lot of stories. He would make her wear really dirty clothes at office.

Me: Guys, Yes, it's Nitin.

Radhika: Oh, so you are Nitin's new whore? That explains it. So what do you do? Fuck him daily in his cabin? I heard stories, you know. Lot of noises and stuff.

I was really ruffled to hear this from Radhika.

Preeti: Radhika, shut up. Can't you see Menaka is really hurt with your words?

Radhika: My words, Huh? or Nitin's cock? I heard it is quite a piece. Does he hurt your everyday with his thick long cock? Is it really delicious and tasty? Huh? Do you enjoy sucking it, Menaka?

Savita: Radhika, shut up, don't talk so dirty about Menaka, she is our friend.

Radhika: Menaka, why don't you tell your friends why you took off your bra in the second half of the presentation. Did Nitin make you do it? Or you wanted to tease him so that he could fuck you hard later?

Me: Nitin made me do it. He ordered me to do it, through a message.

Radhika: Oh, see, I told you. She is Nitin's fuck toy. I am quite sure he fucks her for breakfast and lunch. Does he fuck you in his cabin?

I was getting pissed off with Radhika's sarcastic remarks. I had to give it back to her.

Me: Yes, he does. Nitin fucks me in his cabin every day. And I love being fucked by him. Does that satisfy your answer?

Savita: Oh, wow! So, you are Nitin's muse now. Hmm... Menaka, what's the experience like. Being fucked by your boss every day. How does it feel? You must be on top of the world?

Radhika: I am quite sure she loves it. Why else would she wear such slutty clothes to work? You must be eagerly waiting for his cock every day, right, Menaka?

Me: Kind of yes. Once you get addicted to such intense sex, you do anticipate it every day. You want it every day. It makes me feel confident about myself. It makes me feel like a complete woman, desired and wanted.

Radhika: Oh! You make it sound like you are some kind of feminist. In reality you are just a slave to men, sucking their cock, bending down to take their cock in your pussy.

Me: Look! I am not slave to any man. In fact, I control their fates, I control their lives. I give them what they want, only when I want. Not because they ask it out of me, but because giving it to them the way I please keeps me in control. That's feminist side of me.

Radhika: Haha. So, you took off that bra in the meeting out of your choice? Or because Nitin ordered you to?

Me: Look, I could blame Nitin for it, but deep inside I wanted to do it. I wanted to flaunt my beautiful boobs. They are really nice ones. Everyone who looks at them would be envious of them. So, he helped me do it. I was in control the whole time.

Preeti: Yes, Menaka, I do admit that your boobs are excellent. They are in great shape. I was actually wondering, when you were moving around, how perky and tight they were. There was absolutely no sag. You don't need a bra at all! How lucky you are!

Savita: And I love your nipples the most. They are really hard, thick and long. Your husband must be having fun sucking on them, right?

Radhika: Not just her husband, other men too. She gets sucked and fucked by other men too, remember that.

Savita: So, what is it like? To fuck other men? Do you fuck Nitin every day?

Me: Yes, every day. Without fail.

Preeti: So, when do you do it?

Me: Post-lunch, in his cabin.

Preeti: Wow!

Savita: Anything kinky?

Me: Hmm! Yes, Nitin is somewhat a pervert! He likes to experiment a lot! We do anal, we do 69! We do doggie style! And sometimes I love to rim his ass with my tongue. And he likes to cum in my mouth all the time, without exception. So, it has become a habit for me. Every day I take his baby juices into my stomach. In fact, it decreases my appetite for food, and that's another way to stay slim, see!

Radhika: Menaka, you make it sound like fucking and sucking other men keeps you fit. As if everyone woman should do it.

Me: Why not? From the standpoint of evolution, we women are not made for one man. Men get one orgasm, and they are done. Women can go through multiple orgasms, and they can still continue. What does it mean? Biologically, we are made to fuck many men. In fact, that's what used to happen in pre-civilization days. Women used to get fucked by multiple partners. That's why the men didn't know whose kid it was, and that made all men embrace all kids, and this way the society was tightly bound to each other.

Radhika: Wow! Now you defend your debauched ways by citing ancient history and evolution. Can't believe you have stopped so low.

Before the discussion could go into even more dangerous zones, Arundhati stepped in and said I had to come for an important meeting, and thus saved me.

From that day onwards, where Nitin put me up for display in a flimsy shirt, showing off my breasts and nipples to everyone in the department, Nitin got extremely emboldened and resorted to all kinds of kinky and exhibitionist antics. Now, Nitin wanted us to fuck in weird places. One day, I wore a very tight, figure-hugging dress, which was made of flimsy but stretchable material. It hugged my body showing of every curve and bump on my body, so much so that, the dress caved into my deep navel to show that as well. He ordered me not to wear a bra, but just an extremely thin thong. My breasts were showing in full curves, along with nipples jutting out. The dress went deep into my ass crack to show my ass globes in full glory. The dress was light brown in color, almost the color of my skin. For anyone looking at me from a distance, it looked like I was walking naked. It was extremely vulgar and I really wanted to tease Nitin that day.

We had a meeting with few clients that day where Nitin was also present. I entered the room in that dress, and from the moment Nitin saw me, he lost his senses and was foregone in lust. Everyone in the meeting room kept looking at me and couldn't hide their lecherous glances. Nitin kept sending me messages, probably asking me to do some kinky stuff, but I decided to ignore them, didn't even take a look at them. That really irked him. He was getting desperate, whereas I avoided all eye contact with him during the meeting, and instead started to flirt with one of the handsome clients, touching him, smiling and laughing at his comments. That made Nitin jealous, and he became even more frustrated. The number of messages from him started to become more incessant. The clients kept looking at me and my ravishing body, and I guess they were imagining many nasty things they would do to me if they had a chance.

After the meeting, instead of staying back, I left the room without even looking at Nitin. I went to the ladies bathroom, when suddenly Nitin came in.

He came into the ladies bathroom for me.

And before I could express my surprise at his sudden visit, he caught hold of me, and forcefully bent me down, lifted my dress, parted my thong, and without even lubricating my pussy, shoved his hard cock inside and started to fuck me. I was moaning and wailing and partly crying. He kept plunging his hard rod inside me with furious pace, while holding onto my hair with one hand, as if I was his slave. The other hand was roughly mauling my breast over the dress. I was continuously moaning, 'OH! NITIN! FUCK! FUCK! MMM! AAAH AAAH AAAH! HMMM! OOOH! NITIN! HMM! OH YOU FUCK SO GOOD! HMM KEEP FUCKING ME! HMMM!'

We were still standing and fucking, when two women employees came into the bathroom. They stood there in utter disbelief. They were shocked out of their wits to see the sight of Nitin and I fucking right there in the open. We didn't even flinch when they came in and kept fucking as if we didn't care. The sheer perversion of the exhibitionism was so much that I did not protest when Nitin inserted his thumb in my asshole in the presence of two women and started to fuck me with his dick and the thumb. I kept wailing even louder, 'OH! NITIN! YES! LOVE IT! HMM! FUCK ME IN THE ASS PLEASE! I WANT YOUR DICK IN MY ASS! HMM! YOU FUCK SO GOOD! YOU HAVE SUCH A BIG DICK! HMM! LOVE YOUR DICK! IT'S SO BIG! HMM!'

The egging he received from me about his male prowess in front of the other two women was only to boost Nitin's ego. Because now he started to fuck me even more furiously. I looked at the two women, straight in their eyes, full of lust, and signaled them to come join us. That made them get out of the fantasy world, and they immediately left the bathroom and ran away.

As request by me, Nitin took out of his thick long dick from my pussy and started to shove it into my asshole. I had lot of practice taking a cock in my ass, so I didn't feel much pain. To make it easier for him to enter, we got onto the floor so that Nitin could shove his dick into my ass. Once it went in, he started to fuck me. 'OOOH! HMM! HMM! OOOH AAA AAA AAA AAH! HMM! UUUUU FUCCCCKIIINGG ASSHOOLEE! HMM! FUCK ME! FUCK ME GOOD! HMMM'

He started to fuck my ass like there was no tomorrow. We were on the bathroom floor, me on all fours, while Nitin was fucking me ape style, when suddenly the door opened once again.

Looks like we had new visitor.

When I looked, I found Arundhati standing there. She just kept watching us fuck on the floor. Nitin went FLAP FLAP FLAP against my ass. I started to rub my clit and even I was going, 'OOOH! OOOH AAA AAAH'. We were putting on a nice show for her.

Arundhati put her hand inside her skirt and started to masturbate herself. Seeing this, Nitin invited her to join us. It must have been a welcoming relief to Arundhati. Nitin has been largely ignoring her since I started to fuck him. She was feeling bad for that and had resorted to fucking Mohan to take care of her needs. But she never expressed jealousy towards me. But today, being allowed to participate must have made Arundhati happy. She immediately joined us. She took off her clothes in a jiffy and bent down under me and started to suck on my empty pussy. While Nitin was fucking me in the ass, Arundhati was sucking on my pussy. Though she offered me her pussy to eat, I did not bother, because the excitement that I was receiving was so much that I couldn't contain my euphoria. I kept wailing loud, 'MMM! AAAH AAAAH AAAAAH AAAAAH! MMM! FUCK ME! SUCK ME! HMMM! FUCK ME IN THE ASS! AND YOU BITCH SUCK MY PUSSY! MMM'.

Within few minutes I experienced one of the best orgasms of my life! I squirted my juices again and again onto Arundhati's face and mouth. Now, that I got my relief, I started to eat Arundhati's pussy to give her some pleasure. We kept fucking in that position for nearly five minutes. Nitin kept grunting and fucking. Sometimes he took his dick out of ass, and offered it to Arundhati who sucked the very dick which was in my ass. That was so awesome! The renewed and cleaned up dick was put back into my ass once again. The fucking that I was receiving from Nitin in my ass combined with ministrations from Arundhati on my pussy pushed me off the edge once again, and I might have climaxed couple of times in that position, releasing lot of pussy juices into the mouth of Arundhati.

Nitin began his final onslaught and started to fuck me furiously. Within few minutes, he was on the verge of his own orgasm. He took his dick out and pushed it into Arundhati's mouth and released all of his juices straight into her mouth, not allowing her to spill even one drop. Arundhati, who was so hungry for his cock, lapped it up with enthusiasm and rapture, as if the God has finally deigned upon her wishes. Each of us was happy. It was one of the best fucks Nitin and I had, thanks to Arundhati.

That night while fucking Sanjay, I told him the whole story. He thought it was pure fiction, and fucked me really really hard. I had such a good night sleep.

Later on, Nitin became really bold and started to become a bit reckless too. He started to conduct his regular office work in his cabin while fucking me. He would call his Secretary Kavya, while we were in the midst of fucking, and he would start giving her instructions. And I would not even turn to look at her while she is making notes. We would continue to fuck. Nitin would give her instructions on various meetings, check his calendar with her, sign documents and checks, all the while I would be jumping up and down on his dick. The sheer debauchery of such exhibitionism gave kicks to both of us, and it heightened our libido to such an extent that I started cumming many times during the fucking. We both started to get kinkier day by day, and we loved each other for it.