Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: Not really, I don't do much exercise. Of late, I stopped doing any exercise. And my day job involves me sitting in a cubicle most of the time. And at home I have two maids who take care of most of the chores. So, no, not much manual work either.

Mohan came close to me and starting touching my thighs over my tight pants without even taking my permission. How dare he! And then my abdomen over my tight sports shirt, and even moved his hand over my firm butt.

Mohan: But Maam, it doesn't look like you don't work out. You have an extremely fit body. Your thighs clearly show that you are getting regular workout, also, look at your butt, it is really tight. Very tight in fact for a woman of your age. See, no sag at all.

He was rubbing his hands all over my ass as if I was some cattle in a fair being assessed the physical attributes before the sale. He even gripped my ass tightly in his hands and moved it up and down to show how tight it is. He then gripped my abs from the front.

Mohan: You are fit almost everywhere Maam. Even your breasts are firm though they are huge.

He was now moving his hands over my boobs, checking them, pressing them, weighing them.

Mohan: I clearly see that you are not wearing any bra, and yet they seem to defy gravity and stand up straight. Look, they are perky and firm. Hmm... Unless you are lying to me, I am not able to believe that you are not getting your daily physical exercise. Are you sure you are not doing physical work during the day or night?

I blushed in embarrassment.

How do I tell him that I am fucking two men every day, for many hours, which is making up for my physical exercise?

Me: Hmm... well, I do things physically, I mean, with my husband, I am quite physical with him. Probably that is the answer?

He smiled, for the first time. He liked the answer.

Mohan: That's what I figured Maam, that you are indeed getting regular physical workout. But even then, it is still unconvincing. In my experience, I know that a workout with just one man isn't enough to put you in such great shape. I mean, no single man can sustain for so long that he could actually give woman a physical exercise to give her such a fitness. I mean, is there something that you are not telling me. Looks like you are receiving much more workout per day than what you are admitting to me. Are there other forms of physical exercise that you are receiving, probably which you are not aware of?

Me: Well, how can I be receiving exercise to my body without my awareness?

Mohan: No, I meant, probably you have failed to count other exercises that you are daily receiving?

Me: Well, oh! Ok! Hmm... I mean, yes, I do get physical exercise... with others, not just my husband, if that's what you meant.

I couldn't believe what I told this stranger. I told him that I get fucked by other men on a daily basis other than my husband!

Mohan: Aha! That explains it. Good. Now that we got it cleared. Let me tell you something about my way of teaching people how to work out. Usually for most Indian couples, it's always the man who does most of the work in bed. He is the one doing all the manual work while the woman is just lying there receiving it. There lies the problem. The woman doesn't get much physical exercise because of that. And that's why you will see most wives getting plumper while the men seem to be fit. This is also a problem for the marriage, because a fitter man is no longer getting attracted to his plumper wife, and that's when they seem to fall for other attractions. But Maam, my workout techniques are unique. I allow the women do the hard work in the gym so that they get the required physical exercise but also train them to do the same in their bedroom with their husbands, or any lovers that they have, so that they continue to get the required physical exertion. In fact, our technique encourages the wives to keep themselves physically active all the time, if needed, with more than one lover per day. This actually makes the husbands to continue to show interest in the wife, thus helping them in strengthening the marriage.

Mohan was saying things as if he was in this business for a social cause or philanthropy, as if his workout sessions are a boon to married women in saving their marriages. Listening to him, you may almost condone every wife fucking outside the marriage with other men, because they are doing to so to be in shape to save and protect the marriage.

Mohan: Maam, I am glad to learn from you that unlike most married women you don't depend just on your husband for receiving the daily exercise. It is really heartening to know such health-conscious women. So, why don't we get started? Now, I want you take off all your clothes and get onto this treadmill please.

Did I hear him right? Did he just ask me to take off all my clothes?

He said that as if it a routine business, like please fill in your forms here and here, and stand in front of the x-ray machine. I didn't know how to react. I was still standing there, still in disbelief.

Mohan: Maam. Please take off all your clothes. Except the shoes. And get onto the treadmill. We start our physical workout starting today itself.

What the fuck! You can't order me like that.

Me: No, I don't want to take off my clothes. I just met you. I don't even know you, for god sake.

Before I could even complete my sentence, he grabbed me, held my hands up in the air with his one had, and without even asking me, took off my top. My big boobs were now in the open. How dare he? I tried to slap him hard. But he caught my hand midair before my hand landed on him. And his grip was strong. With the other hand he started to massage my boobs, roughly pinching my nipples which were gaining the size quite dramatically.

Mohan: Arundhati Mam told me you needed an intense physical workout and that you were really keen on it. If you don't need one, you can leave! I guess I have been misinformed.

With that he let go my hands and my boobs, turned around and was walking away. That's when I saw his fit and tight ass once again. It was so yummy. That made me rethink my position. Yes, I came to this man to get fucked. So why was I resisting?

Me: OK, I will get ready!

He turned around towards me. While he was watching me I removed the pants as well. Since I didn't wear any panties, I was completely nude except the shoes, in front of a strangely dressed, young, and dominating fellow. He asked me to get onto the treadmill. I did. He asked me to run. I did. After few minutes of running, I started to sweat, and my entire naked body was glistening. Soon, I was panting, and I wanted to stop. But he would have none of it. He increased the speed and made me run faster. My boobs were bouncing off in various directions. My ass globes were moving up and down in different directions. I started to sweat so profusely that the drips were falling on the mat. I could feel the sweat on my boobs, running down through my navel, onto my pussy. I could feel the sweat running down my asshole giving me tingly feeling.

Suddenly, he stopped the machine, and before I could realize what was happening, I felt his hard dick near my ass. He was trying to push his dick into my pussy. I didn't know when he got his dick outside his pants, but it was now hard, thick and long poking at my pussy entrance. He started to push it in. I had no choice but allow him to enter my pussy, and once again felt the beautiful sensation of being filled up. He put his feet on the machine but outside the moving mat, and asked me to run once again.

What? Should I be running on the treadmill with his dick inside my pussy?

Before I could tell him how stupid the idea sounded, Mohan leaned over and started the machine on a very slow speed. And I started to run, with his thick and hard dick in my pussy. And that's when I realized how it all worked. His dick remained constant while my running ass kept moving up and down, front and back, and side to side, in a very confined area, and this made me fuck him in rapid and gyrating strokes, producing immense erotic sensations which I had never experienced. It was rough too. With each step and stride I was fucking his dick at a rapid pace.

Wow! This kind of fucking was incredible.

No wonder Arundhati loves coming to this gym. After few minutes of running and fucking him, Mohan leaned over and said, 'now you have to run a bit faster', and increased the speed. With that I was actually jogging on the treadmill, but since Mohan had a long dick, it never popped out of my pussy. I kept fucking it with each stride and leap.

Oh! God! Hmmm...! I was getting close to come.

And within the next few seconds, I climaxed with a mindboggling orgasm, even while I was running. Mohan had the decency to stop the machine so that I could rest a bit to experience my orgasm to the fullest. I came in such a short time, it never happened before. I guess the roughness of running, the dirtiness and kinkiness of it must have triggered it. I turned around and grabbed Mohan by neck and planted a deep kiss, which completely surprised him. I guess he was only used to fucking women, as an exercise machine, not making love. The kiss kind of made him feel special. It made him smile.

Next, he held me by the waist, and lifted me in his arms and taught me another exercise. We were doing sit ups, really short but fast ones, but with a difference. He lied on the ground, and made me sit on him, facing away from him, and then lowered me onto his dick. In that position, he asked me to raise my butt up and down, whereby my pussy was squeezing his dick in the up and down manner. Mohan urged me to keep going though I was exhausted. He kept forcing me to do more and more sit ups. In the end I just fell on his knees, all exhausted and enervated. He suggested few more exercises, but I called it quits. I have had enough of fucking and working out. I couldn't lift my legs anymore though I felt like fucking his wonderful dick for another hour.

Me: Sorry, let's stop for the day today, we could explore more exercise tomorrow.

With that, I turned around and I slept on him, with his dick still inside my pussy, and kissed him on his lips like a lover. I took a small nap, probably for five or ten minutes. But he was hard throughout, he moved his hips slightly so as to cradle me into sleep, while helping himself give some to and fro motion, just enough to keep his dick hard. When I woke up, I was so happy. He let me go for the day.

By the time I was home I was so exhausted I went straight to bed and took a long nap. When Sanjay got home, I was still sleeping. He is such a nice husband; he didn't wake me up. I got up around 9 pm and took a shower and felt fresh again.

That night I was once again ready for my third man of the day, and I allowed Sanjay to fuck me in every way possible as long as he did the entire job without me having to move. I moaned loud when he was fucking me. The debauchery of the whole day excited me to the hilt, my pussy was engorged, and my nipples were tight and erect. Every touch of my husband, the rough caress of his hands on my body, excited me.

Three men in a day, Wow! This must be heaven!

Next day in the gym, after fucking Nitin in his cabin, but on the bed, I was once again ready for Mohan for next set of exercises. Mohan is amazingly creative; I have to admit. This time, he had completely different contraption. He had his own chair just behind what looked like an indoor cycle machine. Once, I was completely naked, with just the shoes on, and I was riding a cycle, but instead of a cycle seat, I was cocooned between Mohan's legs, sitting away from him. In the place of cycle was his massive and engorged cock. So, I was cycling with his cock and his hips as my seat. This was more arousing and fulfilling than running with his dick inside me. What a workout it was! I came nearly 3 times during that session. Once again, I fucked Sanjay to his fill in the night.

Thus, I got into the habit of regularly fucking three men in a day, Nitin in the afternoon at his cabin, followed by Mohan in the evening at the gym, and then my husband in the night at home. I was undergoing through a sheer exhaustion from the fucking that I was receiving, and yet I was feeling far more energetic, lively, optimistic, confident and lively than I ever was in my life. I was getting massive physical workout. My body was in the best shape -- with my ass turning tighter and prominent than ever, my thighs in great shape, my abdomen shrunk though still retaining the necessary flesh for men to hold, my boobs became two lighthouses, standing upright, and my nipples refused to calm down and remained pointed throughout the day because of the excitement. My pussy lips remained engorged and my skin glowed, probably from the amount of semen that I was consuming, and my face never looked so hot and exotic. I always had good hair, and I was wearing some of the best and fashionable clothes, and almost every dress started to suit me.

Most importantly, I was really looking forward to each day with great enthusiasm. Going to office was a new adventure for me, not knowing what could happen that day. Anticipation of the unknown excited me thoroughly, and I also realized that my appetite for sex has increased tremendously. My debauchery and my animalistic spirit in the bedroom greatly excited Sanjay. I started sucking him like a whore and he loved it. I took his balls in his mouth and started licking the nether region between the balls and the asshole and he always became very hard whenever I did that. I allowed him to suck my nipples really dirty and hard while pinching them. I sat on his face and made him lick my pussy till I came. I think my husband had a faint suspicion that I was getting some extra workout at the office, but he was not aware of the details. And he never dared to ask. Though we had shared many of our fantasies, some of those fantasies being the actual incidents from my office, he never asked me uncomfortable questions to know the truth. I guess this is exactly what he wanted - a hot wife who fucked him senseless every night just because she was being an adulterer, and because he was being a cuckold. And he was getting it.

Meanwhile at office, Nitin was taking our escapades to a different level each day. He would send out a message everyday instructing me what to wear for the next day. When I convinced him that I can't wear such dresses coming from home, Nitin gave a way out -- he asked me to come to office a bit early and change into those sexy clothes in his office's anteroom, using his lavish bathroom. I used his wardrobe for myself. Sexy pair of shoes, makeup kits, bras, panties, thongs, lovely dresses, skirts, blouses, etc., were all added to this wardrobe, by Nitin.

Now, I could understand for the first time why some women wear really obscene, revealing, sexy and sometimes vulgar dresses, flaunting their assets, walking across the malls, on the streets, the airport aisles, in the restaurants, knowing very well that everyone is looking at her body parts with lust, waiting to fuck her. It is because they feel so confident of their sexuality, because they are getting fucked every day to their fill, because they are feeling wanted by many men, making her super confident of her body. The same happened to me. I could now wear any type of dress in any type of crowd. I could even walk nude in the middle of street, because I know that I am wanted by men. I am being fucked by three virile men on a daily basis, each of them wanting me more and more. And there are at least hundred other men who are ready to fuck me at the drop of a hat. That's a great feeling that gives any women super confidence.

Nitin started to get kinkier day by day. One day Nitin asked me to sneak under his table to suck him off. I was completely nude without a shred of cloth on my body, but he was fully dressed, except for his thick dick sticking out of his trousers. He zipped up his pants in such a way that only his dick and balls were outside the pants, while rest of the body was covered. He hid me well and I was sucking him, thinking that probably I was living out his fantasy, when suddenly I heard the door open, and in walked few clients along with Kavya and few of my team members. I was shocked. But Nitin kept talking to them as if nothing was amiss. So, when I stopped sucking him out of the shock, Nitin slowly put his hand on my head and pushed me onto his penis indicating that I should continue to do my work. My wily and perverted boss had planned this deliberately.

So, here I was, a married woman, performing the demeaning act of sucking off my boss hiding behind his table, while he was engaged in a serious meeting with some customers in presence of his team members. I had the dual mind of coming out from under the table to teach him a lesson, but that would actually work against me. Everyone would look at me as a cheap whore, rather than sympathize with my plight. So, instead, I thought I should suck him of in such a way that he cannot sit straight and calm in front of his clients.

Let me embarrass him in front of his clients!

I started licking his thick cock from the very bottom all the way to the top, sliding my tongue up and down, as if I was licking a big popsicle. Then I licked only the head using lot of saliva, flicking it with my tongue, sometimes slurping on it, and sucking on it really hard. Occasionally, I bit him on the head or the girth or the base. I could see that Nitin started to squirm in his seat even though he was engaged in conversation with the clients. I knew that he was trying to act cool, as if nothing was amiss. Whereas I was sucking him off really hard under the table in an attempt to make him lose his composure. The battle was on. Nitin tried to act as if everything was normal, and I wanted to see him buck under the pressure he was receiving from underneath the table right in front of his clients. So, I sucked him hard, really hard, and then kept on deep throating him again and again. Nitin loved deep throating the most during our sexual marathons. Therefore, each time I deep throated him, he paused in conversation with his clients. He was acting as if he was trying to think in front of the visitors. I am quite sure everyone in the room must be finding his conversation incoherent. He was taking long pauses once in a while. But he was still in control. I had to increase my ministrations.

I started sucking his balls, taking one at a time into my mouth, and then both of them at the same time. Nitin completely froze and stopped talking. It must be an amusing sight to the clients. Then I moved his zipper down, and pushed his underwear down, and then I put my face in the crotch area and started to slobber over his balls, his nether region between the balls and asshole. I kept licking him a lot in that area. Nitin put his hand below to stop me, because he was no longer able to put a straight face. But I would have none of it. I brushed his hand aside, and once again took his long dick deep into my mouth, and while being there, I took my tongue out and started to lick his balls. This must have made Nitin go crazy, because he was blabbering something, taking long pauses, and squirming in his chair. I kept deep throating him like that, many times, and started to apply pressure on his dickhead with my throat muscles, while I kept licking the balls with my tongue. That must have triggered it. He buckled and then started to squirt his hot jizz straight into my throat. Nitin has the habit of clenching his teeth and rolling his eyes whenever he ejaculated. He must have been quite a sight to the clients.

And I took all the cum straight into my belly without missing a drop. Nitin stopped talking. The others were saying, 'What happened, Sir? Are you alright?' Kavya was also tensed. She kept asking, 'Sir, are you OK? Do you need some water?' Once Nitin was done, he excused himself from the clients saying that he was getting these attacks of fits once in a while, 'so please excuse me. Let's have this meeting some other time.' With that the befuddled clients left, not sure why Nitin was squirming, and clenching, and losing his balance during the conversation.