Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, same thing happened, a woman entered the cabin when I was on the top, facing Nitin. We were both stark naked, sweaty, and I was jumping up and down on his dick, making the most of it. I was shouting and grunting, 'AAH HMM! AAH! HMM! YES! YES! HMM! AAH'. Naturally, I thought it was Kavya, his Secretary, so I did not stop fucking him. Meanwhile, Nitin was stiffening and was trying to hold me down. But I didn't pay attention to it because I was so close to yet another of my orgasms. When the visiting lady came around to yell, 'what the fuck is happening here, Nitin?' I was still fucking him. Nitin completely panicked and asked me to stop, but I was still fucking him. I wanted to get my orgasm, and I was not ready to let go of him no matter what.

Well, it so happens that the visiting woman was Nitin's wife, Payal. And I was fucking him in front of her, without paying heed to her. I kept fucking him till I came, really hard. I dug my teeth into Payal's husband's shoulders and held him hard. During this time, Nitin was looking at his wife with pleading eyes. He couldn't do much. After I was done, which took few minutes, I looked up, and I was in a state of shock. It dawned upon me what just happened.

Payal came into his office and I continued fucking Nitin in front of his wife.

I didn't know what to do. It was not a moment for words. I just got up without making much fuss, grabbed my things, wore my clothes without underwear, and got out. My heart was beating faster. I drove home crying all the way. How could I get into such a situation? What would happen now?

That night, I was very sad, and frightened. I told Sanjay that I had some issue in the office and skipped fucking him that night. He was very understanding. Next day, I received a call from the office. It was HR Manager. I was asked to quit. Later I got to know that the family wanted to handle it smoothly without creating a scandal. Payal was extremely angry and wanted to make a big case. But her father intervened and settled the matter for the sake of company and family's reputation. As negotiated Nitin was demoted to serve as a manager with no access to any lady team members.