Debauchery on Faculty Row

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I rather doubt that, Harry. Besides; I find I'm rather happy right here," Chase smiled, wrapping his hand around Abby's tiny waist.

"So you'll stay?"

"Sure. I have no desire to leave here. We finally have things running smoothly. The students are coming back in droves. The staff is happy. Why would I want to leave?"

"Fantastic! Well, I guess if you're staying, I'm staying. I can add this impressive new clinic to the plus column in my defense. Seeing it consciously, and not teetering on the brink, I was amazed at how clean and inviting it looks."

"I don't think you'll need any defense, Harry. You're an innocent in this nightmare," Steph smiled, taking his hand. "And a hell of a good guy. The non-twisted faculty and staff would raise hell if you stepped down. We all love you, you old fart."

"I still haven't figured out why I keep you around, Carmody," Harry laughed.

"I'm the second best thing that ever happened to you and you know it," Steph chuckled.

"I just want you all to get well. I pray that you can find some way to put this nightmare behind you," Harry said, standing and shaking hands.

"They tried to put it behind us last night," Steph guffawed. "Speaking of which, Chase, are you feeling up to checking me out? I found a new parting gift this morning."

"Sure, Steph."

"Well we'd better be going, Harry," Missus Billings said, rising. "I think we should go over to Kay's and give her the news."

"Yes. And Stephanie, I can assure you you're in good hands," Harry said, shaking Chase's hand. "Thank you for all you've done, Chase. For me, the clinic, for the school and for the poor women who were subjected to that nightmare."

"Thank you, Harry. I'll see you soon. Once I'm up and around. And thanks for coming by."

"It was our pleasure," Missus Billings smiled, hugging Chase and Abby. "Take care of yourselves.

Abby walked them to the door while Steph and Chase talked.

As soon as they were out of the room, Stephanie broke down. "I was so stupid, Chase." Tears filled her eyes. "Ron's in jail. He was part of all this. I don't know to what degree, but his preliminary hearing was this morning, and he wasn't granted bail. I can't believe I was with that monster and didn't even have a clue of how depraved he is."

"You can't blame yourself, Steph. Kay and Abby were married to men, and I use that term very loosely, who subjected their own wives to that debauchery. It's not like they have I'm a sick fuck tattooed on their foreheads."

"It just has my stomach in knots, Chase. I mean, I trusted him."

"It was probably him that told me no one gave him the order to lock me out of the system while they wiped out all traces of the old budget folders, Steph. And he was probably the idiot that forgot to delete the old budgets from the system before I got here. When I called IT back that Monday, a woman answered and said she'd seen some activity on my account, but she couldn't make out what it was. You said he was a geek. He probably covered his tracks after he locked me out."

"Damn! You said you were with him at the horse barn six months ago, right? He may have been the one to give them the idea to set Lindstrom up back there."

"God I hope not. Just the thought of his hands on me sickens me."

"So. What new development have you been experiencing. Nothing serious, I hope."

"Are you ok, Steph," Abby asked, concerned, as she returned.

"I was thankfully unconscious for a lot of what was done to me last night. I remember him cramming that thing in my butt, but did he stick anything in my va-jay jay? I'm bleeding and I'm not due for my period for another two weeks."

"Sadly, he did, Steph. And he was pretty rough. We'd better check you out."

"I'm due for my annual exam anyway. Would you mind, Chase? I'm just kind of leery about anyone else touching me right now."

"Of course I don't mind, Steph. And believe me, I understand."

"Me, too," Abby said. "If it weren't for Chase, I'd be a basket case today."

"I was pretty shaky when I woke up this morning. My sister said I was screaming in my sleep."

"I wish you'd stayed here with us last night, Steph. I could have given you something to help you sleep. Kay, thankfully, got a good night's sleep."

"Here, Chase. I got you a jock strap out of the supply room. If you're going to get up, put this on." Abby had a sad look on her face as she handed the box to Chase.

"I hope you got the jumbo size," Steph chuckled, wrapping her arm over Abby's shoulder. Abby laughed along with her.

"I'm sorry, Chase. I know there's nothing funny about it, but when I saw that anaconda last night I just wanted to stand up and salute it." Now both Steph and Abby were in hysterics.

"You guys are a laugh riot," Chase smiled. Now help me on with it, Chuckles."

"Let's each take a side, Abby. I won't touch, I promise."

"Oh, Baby!" Stephanie was teasing, whistling, as she and Abby animatedly slid the jock strap painfully slowly up Chase's long legs.

"Oh, Honey. I didn't see these bruises on your calves and thighs last night. Did they beat your legs, too?"

"No. That's from squeezing the life out of that cocksucker."

"Remind me to never piss you off," Steph smiled.

Once they reached the top, both ladies offered Chase a hand to help him stand up so they could finish their comical task.

"Now I can truly say I've seen greatness," Steph chuckled, pushing Chase's arm.

"As long as it's viewing only," Abby laughed. "That gift from above is all mine."

"No worries there, Abby. I may be a low scrupled nympho, but I'd never mess with another woman's man."

"I wasn't worried about that in the least, Steph. I trust him implicitly."

"Well if you two are through admiring the goods, can you hand me my shorts and tee shirt, please," he laughed.

"You've got a killer ass, too," Steph laughed, cracking Chase lightly on his tush.

"He does, doesn't he?" Abby laughed. She gave him a goose.

"I'm glad you two are getting such pleasure out of my suffering," Chase laughed.

"Oh no, Baby. We're just worshiping that awesome bod. It's great for our morale."

"Well never let it be said that I stood in the way of anything that boosts morale."

"Come on down to my office, Steph. Let's see what's going on with you."

"I'll get her ready, Chase. You'll probably get there at about the time she's settled," Abby laughed, leading Steph down to the office.

*************************************

Sure enough. By the time Chase used the restroom and shuffled down to his office, Steph was in a gown, sitting on the table. Abby was checking her blood pressure.

"Did you lock the doors, Sweetie. This place has been like a beehive all day."

"Sure did, Sir. She's got a slightly elevated temp, Chase. Her BP is one ten over seventy. Five-six, one hundred and twenty pounds."

"Wow! It did take me a long time to get down here, didn't it."

"What's her temp, Abby?"

"One oh one point six."

"If you would please, Sweetie, draw CBC, CMP, chem seven, lipids, THS and get a clean catch urinalysis."

"Jesus! Do I have that much blood in me," Steph laughed.

"Don't bitch, Steph. A physical like this would cost you six hundred dollars at any doctor's office," Abby laughed.

"Oh, I'm not bitching, believe me. I'm thankful. Our insurance, as you know, Abby, sucks."

"Ours just got a whole lot better, Steph. And if you keep it to yourself, I'm sure we could convince Chase to include you. Given last night, I'm sure you'd be more comfortable seeing Chase. Doctor Wonderful over there, in league with Walt and Cynthia, has decided to offer us in house medical care."

Steph turned to Chase. "I'm not asking for handouts, Chase, but as I said last night, I trust you with my life. And honestly, I don't know whether I'm going to be comfortable being this vulnerable in front of anyone else for a long time to come."

"Not a problem, Steph. I've already accepted Kay as a patient. I'd be happy to see you, too."

"Thank you so much, Chase! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this."

"Think nothing of it, Steph. Go ahead and get a complete history too, Abby.

Abby drew the numerous vials of blood and took them out to the lab.

"Steph, I can certainly understand your' not wanting to be touched; and it's definitely warranted right now, but if you ever get to feeling like it's going to become a permanent affliction, come and talk to me right away, ok?"

"I will, Chase. And I'm sure I'll get past this. In case you haven't noticed, I have a very strong personality," she laughed.

"You?! Nah! I'd have never guessed," Chase laughed.

"Don't misunderstand me, Chase. I love Kay like a sister. But Kay's controlled by her heart. She loves and trusts everyone. That's why she's no good in a pinch. Thankfully, your friend Jess is working miracles with her. Hopefully he'll bring her out of her shell and toughen her up a little. It's going to take me a while to trust again, but I will."

"I know you will, Steph. Just keep in mind that Abby and I are always here if you ever need to talk or anything."

"I know. And I love you both for it."

"This part you may not like very much, Steph," Abby said, coming in with the urine collection bag.

"What's this?"

"The doctor ordered a clean catch urine sample. That means straight from the bladder. I'll need to cath you."

"Are you sure I can't just pee in a cup?" Steph laughed.

"I know you bathed and everything since last night, Steph, but there's no telling what kind of residual whatnot that animal may have left on you. I don't want to disgust you, but I don't think they cleaned their toys between uses. And if you have an infection, we need to know for certain that it's actually a bladder or kidney infection and not something swept up in your urine stream."

"You're the doctor."

"Just lay back, Sweetie. It's not as bad as it seems," Abby smiled, helping Steph lay back. Chase went to his desk to gather his instruments.

"There. All done," Abby smiled. "I'll take this to the lab."

"That wasn't bad at all."

"Abby's got the touch," Chase smiled. "Sit up for me, Steph. I like to do a thorough initial exam so I don't get any surprises further down the road."

"Sounds good to me."

Chase left no stone unturned as he carefully examined Steph. Abby even asked him a few questions about some of the procedures he used.

"Ok, Steph. Everything else looks good. Let's get your feet up and see if we can see what's causing that elevated temperature.

Abby held Steph's hand as Chase gently guided her into the stirrups.

"Little discomfort here, Steph," Chase smiled, gently inserting the spec. He used the swab and the brush gently and handed the samples to Abby. "Have Gina run those right away please, Abby."

"Will do. Be right back."

"I think I see the cause of the problem, Steph. I believe the blood work and urinalysis will show an elevated white count, but it's not an STD. You have a little tear on the inside of your labia minora that looks infected. Otherwise, everything looks fine. And your anus looks like it'll heal well. Just make sure you take all of those antibiotics I gave you last night. I'm just going to clean this up and apply a little antiseptic."

"Here's the blood work and PAP results, Chase. Everything but the white count looks good." Abby had a happy smile on her face. Chase let out a sigh of relief.

He read through the results thoroughly. "Everything else looks hunky dory, Steph. You're in pretty good shape for the shape you're in," Chase laughed. "Go ahead and get dressed and we'll have a chat."

Abby helped Steph off the table while Chase washed his hands. He sat at his desk writing notes in Steph's chart when the ladies took up the seats in front of his desk.

"Any issues with sleeping or anything like that, Steph, you let me know right away. And if the pain in your va-jay-jay," he laughed "or your backside gets any worse, or if it gets hot or doesn't feel right, let me know. And, for obvious reasons, no sexual relations for a couple of weeks."

"No worries there. I think I'll remain celibate for a while."

Abby took Steph's hands in hers.

**********************

"Ok, Slack. You've been in that bed for three days now. I think that laptop has become adhered to your thighs."

"I got up for a little while this morning, Warden. I'm feeling better today. I just had some things I wanted to get taken care of and I like the ambiance in here much better than my office," he chuckled.

"As your personal practitioner, I'll be the judge of that," she giggled. She wrenched his laptop from his lap and tore back the bedspread.

"God that's a beautiful thing," she chuckled, leaning down and kissing his healing cock. It instantly responded to her gentle kiss.

"Hm? I think it's about time we gave that monster the full road test. You know. Rev it up, kick the tires, that kind of thing. Strictly medicinal, of course. We need to make sure you're still capable of completing the mission," she winked, giggling.

"But of course," Chase laughed.

That crooked, mischievous smile appeared in spades as she bit at her lip and started into one of the most drool-inspiring striptease dances he'd ever witnessed. She stared at him seductively as she slowly pranced around the bed, taking her sweet time as her clothes slowly fell to the floor. All systems were definitely responding. Chase just leaned back against the headboard, thoroughly entranced.

"God I love you, Munchkin." The smile on his face said it all.

**************************

Six months passed before the whole twisted nightmare was sorted out enough to finally bring it before a jury. The details were exhausting in their complexities.

As it unfolded, a deeply tangled web of embezzlement, hidden shell corporations, off shore bank accounts and despicable debauchery came to light.

As it turned out, Clay was right. The Faculty Club wasn't, officially, part of the campus. It was on a parcel of land that had been donated to the school almost a century before, but never officially annexed. Given that fact, and a few others that came to light in the investigation, the media looked favorably on the university itself and the backlash was minimal. All the angry eyes were on the publicly destroyed faculty, alumni and all others even remotely involved with the Disciples of Dionysus."

The Faculty Club was boarded up immediately afterward and remained closed until Faculty Row could be officially incorporated into the campus and repurposed for a much kinder, gentler function.

Abby never went back to her apartment except to pack her things and cancel her lease. She stayed and nursed Chase back to health: his own personal mother hen and the cause of his newfound glee and lighthearted outlook on life.

A week after their nightmare, when he was upwardly mobile again, he asked her to stay. She happily accepted.

Kay, Stephanie, Abby and Chase became the best of friends and were joyfully accepted into what had come to be known as the clinic loonies. They were always together.

Chase's friend Jess worked miracles with Kay. Between her therapy, and her new position as the official chancellor she was her old, silly self again after a few months.

On an unexpected note, on one of Kay's appointment visits with Jess she'd brought Steph along. They had plans to go to a movie after Kay's appointment. Steph and Jess took an immediate shine to each other and were currently seeing each other exclusively. Chase laughed when he wondered whether she'd made Jess the same enticing offer she'd made him that night in the bushes across from the Faculty Club. Decorum prevented him from asking Jess that question.

The clinic was almost on autopilot as far as the administrative aspects were concerned. Chase hired Ann as his very capable personal assistant who took a great deal of the day to day off of him. He spent most of his days happily seeing patients. Their patient load had gotten to a point where Chase had to hire another NP and two more nurses. The funds for both salaries were happily approved by Chancellor McMillan.

As the months passed, the days and nights with Abby just got better and better. Living together, something Chase thought he'd never do, turned out to be the best decision he'd ever made. She was just awesome in every way. His love for her grew by leaps and bounds.

The day after their horrific experience, before the Faculty Club nightmare hit the national news, Abby was forced to discuss it with her parents. She didn't want them hearing about it on the national news and gave them the condensed version without all the gory details.

Frank and Linda Fulbrock retired two years before and moved to Arizona. She gave them a brief explanation during their weekly phone call, ensuring them that she was doing fine, but to no avail. When they insisted on seeing her for themselves, she invited them for a visit.

Chase quickly realized how Abby got to be the amazing little woman she was. Chase took an instant liking to the Fulbrocks'. Once the shock and sadness over Abby's ordeal ebbed they had a wonderful time. Chase was actually sorry to see them leave and made them promise to visit often.

*****************

"Are you sure you're ready for this, Honey?" They were dressing for their first court appearance.

"As long as I'm on your arm, Chase, I'm ready for anything," she smiled, pulling him down for a kiss.

"Keep that up and we're going to be late for court," he laughed, gently cracking that beautiful ass as she stepped out of the shower.

"Keep your motor running, Champ. Once this is over, I'm planning on rocking your world."

"You've been rocking my world since the first time I laid eyes on you."

"Are you happy, Chase? Really, truly, happy? Because I know I've never been this happy in my whole life."

"Ecstatic, elated and downright giddy," Chase smiled. He had a little surprise in store for Abby once they were done at the courthouse.

"I made a casserole for when we get back, Sweetie. Are you covering night clinic again tonight?"

"No, Ma'am. I've taken the night off. And you've already got the night off. And you can put that casserole in the frig until tomorrow. I'm taking you out to dinner after our court appearance."

"Oh, my! What's the occasion?"

"Does a fella need a special occasion to be seen around town with a little hottie on his arm," he smiled, burying his face in her soft neck as she applied her make-up.

"Stop that! You're getting me all squishy," she giggled. She reached up and rubbed his face. "I'm so in love with you, Mister."

"That's quite mutual, Beautiful. Are you nervous?"

"A little I guess. It's not every day you have to get up in front of a room full of strangers and tell them how you were sexually abused."

"You're very brave, Abby. I'm so proud of you."

"I won't be alone. From what Steph told me, they've identified twenty victims and eighteen of us will be testifying. It just seems so unnecessary. They have them dead to rights. With all the evidence they've uncovered, they shouldn't even need our testimonies."

"Even those animals have the right to due process. Besides, from a psychological perspective, I think the solidarity you ladies have built up, and the chance to finally get it off your chest, knowing there will be consequences for your abusers will do you all a world of good."

"Have I been ok, Chase? Mentally, I mean?"

"I still see you having nightmares, and the occasional bouts of anxiety, Abby, but on the whole I'd say you're doing amazing."

"That's all you, Sweetheart. If I didn't have you, I know I'd be a babbling idiot, probably wearing one of those stylish coats that tie in the back."

"You're a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for, Abby. The three of you are. I'm very proud of all of you. And Kay has asked Jess to come on campus and give a series of talks to the students about date rape and dealing with situations like that."